Meruem Vs Bleach: SPOILERS

• 60 results
#51 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshepherdmanga: Its better than citing an unreliable source and using it just because it benefits you which is intellectually dishonest especially in the scientific community. Stop acting all high and mighty like "Science" is on your side when all you've done is internet-warrior your way at me and expect me not to be able to respond.

it doesn't matter if you are looking at it again or not, stating it is with no scientific source for your claim is the manifestation of what an opinion means

@you too buddy

It's not a hill, science agrees with me on that. It resembles a bluff which does put it at lower than mountain level, but higher than hill-level for sure. That's just the structure though, the blast itself is much larger than the bluff. It definitely constitutes a small-mountain level explosion or higher.

I'm not gonna take your "all the facts are on my side" mentality when you haven't actually presented a single shred of your own evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
#52 Edited by deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: ''A Bluff is a type of broad, rounded cliff. Most Bluffs border a river, beach, or other coastal area. Bluffs may form along a river where it meanders, or curves from side to side. River currents on the outside of the curve erode, or wear away, the lower part of a river bank.''

a hill is a piece of land that rises higher than everything surrounding it. It looks like a little bump in the Earth, Since they are higher than everything around them and are smaller than 1000 feat

that's a hill, simple and plain

and again, how are the calculations unreliable exactly and why are you mentioning it in a different thread?

not to mention that are you arguing with baseless speculation and with the animated adaptation rather than the source material

''Irony''

#53 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did he deactivate his account?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
#54 Edited by deactivated-5b4535a30d95d (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: i was half asleep, and wanted to close my account and turned out that i deactivated it forever instead

#55 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by deactivated-5b4535a30d95d (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: You can get banned for deactivating your account ?, damn, talk about obsession, and what is the again suppose to mean? or are you just trolling?

bonus: no you can't get back an account that was deactivated forever, that's impossible, since you tried to mislead me while trying to bait, i take it granted you are just a lame troll

for my enjoyment: lame troll, begone

#57 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: You can get banned for deactivating your account ?, damn, talk about obsession, and what is the again suppose to mean? or are you just trolling?

bonus: no you can't get back an account that was deactivated forever, that's impossible, since you tried to mislead me while trying to bait, i take it granted you are just a lame troll

for my enjoyment: lame troll, begone

Pretty sure it happend to GV but nevermind Multiple alts have been banned for no reason i can show you if you want

See ya small fry

#58 Edited by deactivated-5b4535a30d95d (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: ?, this is my main account, ALT stand for alternative, if you waited a moment and thought about it you would notice that my account is deactivated

don't know what GV means, . . . . my thought process tells me that you have no concept of what ALT or main means neither comprehend how that works and why are you mentioning something unrelated to me, again?, and no i don't want to since it has no relevance to me

. . . . . .ok,

Tubenose Bat

bonus: don't have time for trolls

#59 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: ?, this is my main account, ALT stand for alternative, if you waited a moment and thought about it you would notice that my account is deactivated

don't know what GV means, . . . . my thought process tells me that you have no concept of what ALT or main means neither comprehend how that works and why are you mentioning something unrelated to me, again?, and no i don't want to since it has no relevance to me

. . . . . .ok,

Tubenose Bat

bonus: don't have time for trolls

Not sure if your serious or not

You can do one now

#60 Posted by deactivated-5b4535a30d95d (209 posts) - - Show Bio

. . . . . . .smh, why are you exactly here?, if you want to talk to me, PM, you are random/confusing/suspicious in your actions, either comment something related to the thread or don't,

#61 Posted by deactivated-5b4535a30d95d (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: i don't think meruem would stand a chance in bleach honestly, All riatsu users are OP