Meruem (HxH) vs Tomura Shigaraki (MHA)

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deyyy said:

im not even gonna argue with this light speed meruem shit lol , but shigaraki still stomps him into to the oblivion and the speed feats that ur talkin about r like low end supersonic and the machine gun thing is like close to high end supersonic , and that netero Bodhisattva tecnique was like mhs(lightning timer) and meruem couldnt even out speed it but u can bring up post rose meruem up to mhs+ with some scalling but even this speed is still ass compared to shigaraki. @vex_haid

dodging bullets is supersonic? i thought they were hypersonic?

i cant post a video from my friend calcing hxh characters like neferpitou at FTL speed if u want (tho i dont believe it that much myself, id still stick to LS post rose meruem) since it was stated that his en travels at LS

how is neteros bodhisattva only MHS?

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GangOrca
@vex_haid said:
@deyyy said:

im not even gonna argue with this light speed meruem shit lol , but shigaraki still stomps him into to the oblivion and the speed feats that ur talkin about r like low end supersonic and the machine gun thing is like close to high end supersonic , and that netero Bodhisattva tecnique was like mhs(lightning timer) and meruem couldnt even out speed it but u can bring up post rose meruem up to mhs+ with some scalling but even this speed is still ass compared to shigaraki. @vex_haid

i cant post a video from my friend calcing hxh characters like neferpitou at FTL speed if u want (tho i dont believe it that much myself, id still stick to LS post rose meruem) since it was stated that his en travels at LS

My goodness, create your own thread if you guys are gonna have a wanking contest. CaV for all I care.

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why not? can he overpower meruems physicals? cause meruem was able to take his own arm

Characters much weaker than Shigaraki can do things like this.

No Caption Provided

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Orca. Didn't see you for a long time, didn't you go offline for a long time?

Also, could I see your thoughts on this battle?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem takes this.

Post Rose Meruem's way too fast, has teleportation, beezlebub and ranged attack that could wear down Shiggy.

where do u have meruems speed at?

also meruems not teleporting in his en, hes just moving super fast (u can see him statuing knuckles completely)

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@vex_haid said:
@deyyy said:

My goodness, create your own thread if you guys are gonna have a wanking contest. CaV for all I care.

not fact, it was stated that meruems en travelled at LS, statements like those count (since i heard ppl put BC at FTL since it was stated that there light magic travels at LS)

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

why not? can he overpower meruems physicals? cause meruem was able to take his own arm

Characters much weaker than Shigaraki can do things like this.

No Caption Provided

hows lifting a ship supposed to overpower meruem? meruem was able to take his own arm, and he was able to no sell thousands of hits from netero which packs town+ a.p, city block at its lowest

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@gangorca:

I stopped for about a few months so I could get ready to move into College, I am ok now.

As for the battle, I'm pretty sure I already commented Shigaraki wins.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@vilxxvx said:

@gangorca:

I stopped for about a few months so I could get ready to move into College, I am ok now.

u never stopped for a few months lol, we were legit debating for like weeks on Spriggans vs diabolos or DGs lol

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By GangOrca
@vex_haid said:
@gangorca said:
@vilxxvx said:

@gangorca:

u never stopped for a few months lol, we were legit debating for like weeks on Spriggans vs diabolos or DGs lol

My break was during the Summer, I didn't say the break was recently. Oh btw, Meurem doesn't scale to his light.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@vex_haid said:
@gangorca said:
@vilxxvx said:

@gangorca:

My break was during the Summer, I didn't say the break was recently. Oh btw, Meurem doesn't scale to his light.

oh k, and he can be argued that he does since the light comes from his body

and dont see why he cant move inside his EN as fast as light

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Tomura survived more than three attacks from the main character that is stronger than a attack that could change the weather with a basic shockwave.

That trumps basically anything that Meruem has survived.

how strong is changing the weather?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Tomura survived more than three attacks from the main character that is stronger than a attack that could change the weather with a basic shockwave.

That trumps basically anything that Meruem has survived.

how strong is changing the weather?

and by how strong i meant like which tier, town,city,mountain?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

City lvl apparently.

if its just city level then meruem should take this easily, especially since shigaraki looked heavily damaged after taking those 2 attacks

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vex_haid

oh that? lol at least send it in a full sentence so i can see it

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiggy stomps. Especially if he ends up taking new order

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if he takes new order then he can win if he touches meruem that is

OT: meruem stomps

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kalebsmarty156
@vex_haid said:

if he takes new order then he can win if he touches meruem that is

OT: meruem stomps

If he gets New order he can amp his physical attributes even further and straight up steamroll meruem. Or just create vacuums and slowly kill him. Not like he needs it, he just touches the ground and erases him.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem is definitely not too fast for Shigaraki, even without his recent stuff and just scaling off Deku’s faux speed feat.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: To be fair, Shiggy didn't really take those missiles "to the face" nor is the laser quantifiably above Meurem's rage blast without taking liberties.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GangOrca
@curbstomped17 said:
@gangorca said:

@curbstomped17: To be fair, Shiggy didn't really take those missiles "to the face" nor is the laser quantifiably above Meurem's rage blast without taking liberties.

That's the thing...we are taking liberties...why wouldn't we? That's how 90% of feats work is we have to use artistic liberties

I meant in the actual power of the feat. We really don't have a quantifiable number on that laser (at least I have not seen one).

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

I meant in the actual power of the feat. We really don't have a quantifiable number on that laser (at least I have not seen one).

Hence why we're using artistic liberties....it's the same for the Rage Blast that was partially (not even fully) able to destroy a plateau

And? What have these lasers done that puts them above that? And if we are using scaling then the lasers in question aren't really worth mentioning.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: I see, so that contradicts your argument from the other thread. Netero is mach 1 since he's way below PR Meruem. Iaian statues Netero then.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17:

We can scale the size of the sword off of Star who's 7200 feet tall, even if the Sword is half her height, that's a 3600 foot sword that she's using to pale Shiggy that also was able to displace the ocean

And? How much power would that be?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: Pre-Rose Meruem is slightly faster than Netero, and he's much more powerful than he was Post-Rose. If Post-Rose is below mach 10 then you're implying Netero is mach 1 or below.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: He's getting thrown a dozens of meters away and Netero has a good amount of time to react to his trajectory.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: I'm not upset and I'm not derailing, I'm pointing out you're making arguments against yours in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17 said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

@curbstomped17: I'm not upset and I'm not derailing, I'm pointing out you're making arguments against yours in this thread.

By bringing up characters that are un-related you are absolutely derailing the thread. Last warning, don't do it again.

No, I'm not making Netero the subject of the battle, I'm just questioning how legitimate is Meruem's speed that involves Netero in scaling.

You trashtalked my post about Meruem regarding to his travel speed knowing that Shiggy has no travel speed feat? Shiggy can't even outrun the jets. You just want a reaction to your mockery posts that doesn't makes sense and then gaslight. Here I'm asking you for the USJ All Might mach 50-100 scans for the sake of the topic and now you're running away? I'm asking questions about Meruem and Shiggy's speed legitimacy and you can't handle them. Be civil and no cringe emojis please.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Belando

@vex_haid: carabid beetle (a fodder officer) can create city block sized explosions

They specifically explain the attack as an acid spray. It's not an explosion, just a violent release of hot acid. And how is it city block?

his EN is energy that comes from his body so why wont he be able to run at LS? but eh we can just say that he can move at LS in his EN since thats the only Logical way to explain

This was explained to you in detail in earlier threads. There's no correlation, statement, or evidence that Meruem's body moves at light speed. His EN spreads as if it was light, and provides information about what his EN now covers. What @hydratedfubuki6 referenced above is that it appears he can teleport around to locations within his EN, but this also isn't clarified in the series. Either way, you keep making a leap here without substantiating it.

Meruem doesn't have a single feat above high-hypersonic+. Yet you're suggesting (or demanding?) he's actually around 9000 times faster than that.