Shigaraki stomps hard

regen + impact recoil + analysis quirk + warp + 10km range decay = HxH soloed

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lameliarleo: Haven't read BnH for a while.

Can Shigaraki regenerate from this?

No Caption Provided

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one Shigaraki

Joker5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Belando

I'd back Shiggy. Destroying his head is the only possibility and very unlikely for Meruem to do as things stand.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki with a touch can decay huge portions of a city and can keep on spreading and effecting the hills behind him. Did this when he awakened in Jaku.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MoistChoice  Online

Current Shigs definitely wins.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki wins, probably easily. As others have said destroying his head would kill him but I don't see that happening before Meruem gets dusted.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki’s healing is the same healing quirk of other nomu that has regenerated from a head, and having half of their body crumbled away instantly. So his healing is definitely potent, and he has stats in the All Might class so it’s not like Meruem can just hit his head and kill him instantly

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: True and while not quite on All Might's level being comparable to someone familiar with All Might's prime power, makes him pretty much above the pay grade of just about anyone in HxH from what I've seen. Though I'm just in the Chimera Ant arc so correct me if I'm wrong.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chimera gets dusted

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phobiaxl said:

Shigaraki wins, probably easily. As others have said destroying his head would kill him but I don't see that happening before Meruem gets dusted.

Frostaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki stomps.

inb4 vex_haid's multiversal meruem.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki still decays.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Shigaraki stomps his ass lmao.

No Caption Provided

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vex_Haid

Feats for current shigaraki? any speed ones?

@frostaku said:

Shigaraki stomps.

inb4 vex_haid's multiversal meruem.

go cry me a river

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Uncannyrewind
@vex_haid said:
@vilxxvx said:

@chronicplane:

Just wait until he steals New Order.

whats new order?

Its a new quirk introduced during shigarakis fight with a new hero called star and strip. It basically allows the user to impose a rule on anything/ anyone they touch and call the thing/persons name. The quirk is at the most basic level reality warping with some limits(These limits are you need to touch the target, you need to know their name and call it after you touch it, you need to say the rule you want to impose and you can only have 2 rules active at a time).

So far we've seen the current user do stuff like: 'Touch' the air and say "At a distance of x the atmosphere ceases to exist"(to create a vacuum to suffocate the target), Touch shigaraki and say "If shigaraki moves even an inch his heart will stop", touch the air create an invisible air susanoo that she can control by her movements by saying "The air will solidify into 100m my size" and even hold lasers by touching them and saying "The laser will be held by me". She also uses it to impose a rule on herself that gives her enhanced physicals

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Oreoghoul  Online

Can go either way

InfiniteGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shigaraki one shots

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@vilxxvx said:

@chronicplane:

Just wait until he steals New Order.

whats new order?

Its a new quirk introduced during shigarakis fight with a new hero called star and strip. It basically allows the user to impose a rule on anything/ anyone they touch and call the thing/persons name. The quirk is at the most basic level reality warping with some limits(These limits are you need to touch the target, you need to know their name and call it after you touch it, you need to say the rule you want to impose and you can only have 2 rules active at a time).

So far we've seen the current user do stuff like: 'Touch' the air and say "At a distance of x the atmosphere ceases to exist"(to create a vacuum to suffocate the target), Touch shigaraki and say "If shigaraki moves even an inch his heart will stop", touch the air create an invisible air susanoo that she can control by her movements by saying "The air will solidify into 100m my size" and even hold lasers by touching them and saying "The laser will be held by me". She also uses it to impose a rule on herself that gives her enhanced physicals

so all might and AFO aren't top 2 anymore?

also how fast is current shigaraki?

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and not sure if decaying would work or not since meruem has beelzebub (he can multiply himself if someone touches him)

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

@belando could answer that one for ya. But I will say that at this point hypersonic speeds are a joke compared to Shigaraki's level of speed currently.

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deyyy  Online

shigaraki stomps him badly

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

@belando could answer that one for ya. But I will say that at this point hypersonic speeds are a joke compared to Shigaraki's level of speed currently.

oh k

tho hypersonic speed is a joke for meruem to

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deyyy  Online

@vex_haid said:
@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

oh k

no is not lol meruem speed range is like hypersonic to low low end mhs

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vilxxvx

@vex_haid:

Well he doesn't really need to touch you he can spread decay, any object that has the effect of decay can spread it to others, and chances are that Meruem won't be able to evade it for long, also another thing he has several quirks like reflection which can recreate the same attack he's hit with, and reflect it back at the target which can be useful against Meruem's Rage Blast.

Tomura is faster and stronger than Meruem and way more durability he was able to survive several building sized missles that should be city block level, even before this he survived attacks from characters that are above city block tier even while not at his most powerful state.

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vilxxvx

@vex_haid:

Yes. While you are right about that, I don't see why Shigaraki isn't faster, characters in his series have feats of reacting and dodging nitroglycerin explosions(characters that reacted to these attacks were at the time way weaker than someone like Shigaraki) that can move thirty times the speed of sound which is high hypersonic by the way, this speed would be normal to Shigaraki.

Reason being is because if you watched the series the first feat of someone reaction to the nitroglycerin explosions was one of the weakest version of the main character who later on in a much stronger state couldn't even come close to beating Shigaraki without assistance from other characters.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:
@vex_haid said:
@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

oh k

no is not lol meruem speed range is like hypersonic to low low end mhs

above that

it was stated that meruems en flashes at light speed

No Caption Provided

and mereum can move freely inside it

even fodder ants like cheetu can react to bullets just a couple inches away from him

HXH 2011 - Cheetu VS Police Officers ( English Dub ) - YouTube

even uvogin was able to catch a bullet a couple inches away with his teeth while playing

0:36

Hunter X Hunter 2011 - Uvogin Vs Mafia - YouTube

and do i even need to bring up PT reacting to numerous machine guns in there fight against the mafia.... Lol

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Well he doesn't really need to touch you he can spread decay, any object that has the effect of decay can spread it to others, and chances are that Meruem won't be able to evade it for long, also another thing he has several quirks like reflection which can recreate the same attack he's hit with, and reflect it back at the target which can be useful against Meruem's Rage Blast.

oh k, thanks but can he reflects physical attacks?

Tomura is faster and stronger than Meruem and way more durability he was able to survive several building sized missles that should be city block level, even before this he survived attacks from characters that are above city block tier even while not at his most powerful state.

lol... city block level is fodder to meruem, even kortopi can create 50 buildings which is a multi city block level feat, if your going by destruction then even fodder ants can create city block sized explosions

and how is tomura faster then meruem? did he get some new speed feats

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

Could I explain speed to you? That is travel speed which isn't relative to combat speed and even if I take your statement of Meruem's EN being correct, why would it matter? That's his EN and that's travel speed he might be defeated before he uses that attack especially against Shigaraki.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Yes. While you are right about that, I don't see why Shigaraki isn't faster, characters in his series have feats of reacting and dodging nitroglycerin explosions(characters that reacted to these attacks were at the time way weaker than someone like Shigaraki) that can move thirty times the speed of sound which is high hypersonic by the way, this speed would be normal to Shigaraki.

30 times sound speed is high hypersonic? bullets are about 1,800 MPH and sound speed is about 700 MPH (i think), uvogin while playing caught a bullet just a couple inches away from him with his teeth, shouldn't that make him dozens of times faster then one making him high hypersonic?

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

Shigaraki is faster than characters that can react and dodge nitroglycerin explosions. He has regeneration on par with that of High End's who can regenerate from having their entire body destroyed.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Could I explain speed to you? That is travel speed which isn't relative to combat speed and even if I take your statement of Meruem's EN being correct, why would it matter? That's his EN and that's travel speed he might be defeated before he uses that attack especially against Shigaraki.

actually it can be used in combat because he used it to knock out knuckles, and his EN is energy that comes from his body so why wont he be able to run at LS? but eh we can just say that he can move at LS in his EN since thats the only Logical way to explain

@vilxxvx said:

@vex_haid:

Shigaraki is faster than characters that can react and dodge nitroglycerin explosions. He has regeneration on par with that of High End's who can regenerate from having their entire body destroyed.

how fast are those explosions?

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vilxxvx said:

oh k, thanks but can he reflects physical attacks?

Could you fix your grammar? Please? Good question. I don't think so, but in my opinion he doesn't need to.

why not? can he overpower meruems physicals? cause meruem was able to take his own arm

lol... city block level is fodder to meruem, even kortopi can create 50 buildings which is a multi city block level feat, if your going by destruction then even fodder ants can create city block sized explosions

Could you perhaps show me one feat from Meruem that is city block level?

meruem completely lacks feats (pre rose) so we have to scale him off of other characters, even carabid beetle (a fodder officer) can create city block sized explosions

No Caption Provided

a casual attack from him dwarfed multiple of the surrounding trees, each one of the trees are building sized

No Caption Provided

you cant tell me that this not a city block level feat

anyways sorry for the late response, was busy with other stuff but want more feats or?

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deyyy  Online

im not even gonna argue with this light speed meruem shit lol , but shigaraki still stomps him into to the oblivion and the speed feats that ur talkin about r like low end supersonic and the machine gun thing is like close to high end supersonic , and that netero Bodhisattva tecnique was like mhs(lightning timer) and meruem couldnt even out speed it but u can bring up post rose meruem up to mhs+ with some scalling but even this speed is still ass compared to shigaraki. @vex_haid

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem takes this.

Post Rose Meruem's way too fast, has teleportation, beezlebub and ranged attack that could wear down Shiggy.