- Stats are equalized
- Yhwach has the Almighty, no sterns abilities or schrifts.
- Merlin is current
- Start 50 meters apart.
- Win via any means necessary
- Who wins?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
just tagging some sins and bleach debaters
Resistant to Conceptual manipulation, paralysis, precognition, fate manipulation, power null, power steal, stats changes, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, etc. (Too long to list all.)
* He can affect souls, weapons, set traps, change the environment directly in a thought.
* Can see all futures at once, change a specific "moment" from a future and bring that "event" to the present without any of the "events" leading to that "conclusion" happening.
* All powers he sees with Almighty in the future cannot kill him or harm him. They become allies.
* Even when all of his powers are remove, negated, taken or halve Yhwach can return his powers to himself once more.
If Almighty won't work on this foe because of Acausality, Almighty still works on everything else. It isn't just people that Almighty can affect, but Yhwach himself and the environment before his eyes.
Moving on, Blut Vene Anhaben can shield himself from his foe's attacks and if they blow it up, Yhwach's blood will enter their body and consume and absorbed them. Yhwach has two more ways of absorbing by touch and by placing a piece of his soul inside you and taking away your life force with a beam of light afterward. It isn't made of fictional energy so it can't be absorbed or block. (The tree of life failed.)
Yhwach can open portals and use his own shadow to teleport between his own dimension and others, so BFR.
Zanka No Tachi:
* 10 trillion skeletons to fight for him. (Cannot summon all at once or at least was never shown to do. About 20-30 at once.)
* Invisible Sun cloak up to 15 million degrees Celsius. (Legs are the only body part not surrounded by the fire.) + Sword.
* Existence Erasure.
Soul Destruction Arrows. (Foes can't reincarnate, and are removed from the cycle of life and death.) Quincy can make fire hundreds upon thousands of arrows at the same time. (By creating bows, guns, machine guns, giant bows on the air or even using one finger to shoot them like Yhwach.)
* Telekinesis & Telepathy.
* Can revive allies.
* Can create dozen of giant sand statues to fight for him.
* Regeneration. (Shot himself with his own Soul Destruction Arrows on his own heart and regenerated. Uryu also shot him with another arrow on his heart from the back to remove all of his powers, and the arrow didn't kill him even when all of his powers ceased to exist.)
* Light & Darkness Manipulation.
* Summoning back up through his shadow dimension.
* Matter Manipulation (transmutation & absorption)
* Blue Fire Manipulation (Can burn spiritual matter sands of HM which are not burnable by normal fire)
* Death Manipulation (Can take the life of the people who he shares a piece of his soul just by touching them.)
* Power Bestowal (can bestow any power he wants to others and himself)
* Yhwach is Invisible to beings that cannot see, hear or touch souls.
Speed usually goes from MHS+ to LS wank. (I won't get into that per se.)
@xyzen: Eh, I'm not so sure. I'm not going to debate in my own thread but I think Merlin has a shot. I'll just post this scan.
think about how this ability would work against the Almighty, its her 'Infinity' and she can apply it to any magic.
How would stopping her own time help her exactly? She isn't stopping time for Yhwach. Just herself.
Yeah don't know why coucccys mentioned all those abilities if he never even used them.
Ywach still stomps, mismatch.
Whoa! Did you comment without reading? Don't look like a fool, learn to read next time. I remove the sternritter powers since they are not allowed to use anyway.
Merlin has infinite magic.
He cant touch her.
She can make a spell go off forever, but the strength is limited and that won't help when her opponent will see what she is going to do before she does it and just kill her first. And her weakening tactic she used on Chandler and Cusack won't work because Yhwach can just give himself his power back.
Ends in sex of course.
OT: Yhwach stomps, and then solo’s NNT verse multiple times for the heck of it.
Look, I like SDS more than Bleach (I’m a big fan of both) but this is spite, Merlin isn’t even a fighter.
Edit: I didn’t read the stat equalized part, in this case Yhwach takes this with moderate difficulty.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment