This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Stats are equalized
  • Yhwach has the Almighty, no sterns abilities or schrifts.
  • Merlin is current
  • Start 50 meters apart.
  • Win via any means necessary
  • Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#2 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to say "Lock this" but the OP makes it a little interesting.

What can Yhwach do without the Almighty I forget?

#3 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6643 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by FaradaySloth (10058 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach makes Merlin his mistress.

#5 Posted by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen: He can make portals and BFR, amp himself and amp his durability with blut, can absorb spiritual beings and probably other things. He has the Almighty in this fight though, just no sterns or schrifts.

#6 Posted by ovy7 (3086 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO what?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#7 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@divineprophet: Oh I miss read that, Yhwach stomps with the Almighty it's not even a contest.

#9 Edited by Rxdking (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Merlin has infinite magic.

He cant touch her.

#10 Edited by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen: Eh, I'm not so sure. I'm not going to debate in my own thread but I think Merlin has a shot. I'll just post this scan.

No Caption Provided

think about how this ability would work against the Almighty, its her 'Infinity' and she can apply it to any magic.

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#11 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1940 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach wins.

Resistant to Conceptual manipulation, paralysis, precognition, fate manipulation, power null, power steal, stats changes, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, etc. (Too long to list all.)

Almighty Eyes:

* He can affect souls, weapons, set traps, change the environment directly in a thought.

* Can see all futures at once, change a specific "moment" from a future and bring that "event" to the present without any of the "events" leading to that "conclusion" happening.

* All powers he sees with Almighty in the future cannot kill him or harm him. They become allies.

* Even when all of his powers are remove, negated, taken or halve Yhwach can return his powers to himself once more.

If Almighty won't work on this foe because of Acausality, Almighty still works on everything else. It isn't just people that Almighty can affect, but Yhwach himself and the environment before his eyes.

Moving on, Blut Vene Anhaben can shield himself from his foe's attacks and if they blow it up, Yhwach's blood will enter their body and consume and absorbed them. Yhwach has two more ways of absorbing by touch and by placing a piece of his soul inside you and taking away your life force with a beam of light afterward. It isn't made of fictional energy so it can't be absorbed or block. (The tree of life failed.)

Yhwach can open portals and use his own shadow to teleport between his own dimension and others, so BFR.

Zanka No Tachi:

* 10 trillion skeletons to fight for him. (Cannot summon all at once or at least was never shown to do. About 20-30 at once.)

* Invisible Sun cloak up to 15 million degrees Celsius. (Legs are the only body part not surrounded by the fire.) + Sword.

* Existence Erasure.

Soul Destruction Arrows. (Foes can't reincarnate, and are removed from the cycle of life and death.) Quincy can make fire hundreds upon thousands of arrows at the same time. (By creating bows, guns, machine guns, giant bows on the air or even using one finger to shoot them like Yhwach.)

* Telekinesis & Telepathy.

* Can revive allies.

* Can create dozen of giant sand statues to fight for him.

* Regeneration. (Shot himself with his own Soul Destruction Arrows on his own heart and regenerated. Uryu also shot him with another arrow on his heart from the back to remove all of his powers, and the arrow didn't kill him even when all of his powers ceased to exist.)

* Light & Darkness Manipulation.

* Summoning back up through his shadow dimension.

* Matter Manipulation (transmutation & absorption)

* Blue Fire Manipulation (Can burn spiritual matter sands of HM which are not burnable by normal fire)

* Death Manipulation (Can take the life of the people who he shares a piece of his soul just by touching them.)

* Duplication

* Power Bestowal (can bestow any power he wants to others and himself)

* Yhwach is Invisible to beings that cannot see, hear or touch souls.

Speed usually goes from MHS+ to LS wank. (I won't get into that per se.)

No Caption Provided

#12 Edited by CocoUssyBreaker (1940 posts) - - Show Bio

@divineprophet said:

@xyzen: Eh, I'm not so sure. I'm not going to debate in my own thread but I think Merlin has a shot. I'll just post this scan.

No Caption Provided

think about how this ability would work against the Almighty, its her 'Infinity' and she can apply it to any magic.

How would stopping her own time help her exactly? She isn't stopping time for Yhwach. Just herself.

#13 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah don't know why coucccys mentioned all those abilities if he never even used them.

Ywach still stomps, mismatch.

#14 Posted by Wanderez (1943 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant Yhwach just blitz? Isnt she only mhs+?

#15 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1940 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah don't know why coucccys mentioned all those abilities if he never even used them.

Ywach still stomps, mismatch.

Whoa! Did you comment without reading? Don't look like a fool, learn to read next time. I remove the sternritter powers since they are not allowed to use anyway.

#16 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

He still didn't use majority of those abilities, no need to cry like a baby over someone's comment.

#17 Edited by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I've equalized stats so Yhwach can't blitz. She's like mid triple digit mach.

#18 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Yhwach. Equalized stats makes this a little interesting, but the almighty is too broken.

#19 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by DeathHero61 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach wins comfortably.

#21 Edited by Wanderez (1943 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not seeing how Yhwach doesnt win. Almighty is already activated when the fight starts. The only time he deactivates it is while sleeping and when he was playing with Ichigo.

#22 Posted by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach wins this

#23 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18051 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Yhwach. Equalized stats makes this a little interesting, but the almighty is too broken.

#24 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18051 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking said:

Merlin has infinite magic.

He cant touch her.

She can make a spell go off forever, but the strength is limited and that won't help when her opponent will see what she is going to do before she does it and just kill her first. And her weakening tactic she used on Chandler and Cusack won't work because Yhwach can just give himself his power back.

#25 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8233 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by ThousandSteps (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex of course.

OT: Yhwach stomps, and then solo’s NNT verse multiple times for the heck of it.

Look, I like SDS more than Bleach (I’m a big fan of both) but this is spite, Merlin isn’t even a fighter.

Edit: I didn’t read the stat equalized part, in this case Yhwach takes this with moderate difficulty.

#27 Posted by Undre (3731 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen: he can use sankt alter and steal all her powers. Thats all he needs

#28 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach obviously.

#29 Posted by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone wants to CAV it I will.

#30 Posted by JuzaCloud (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone wants to CAV it I will.

The Almighty already saw your loss. So I just wanted to relay that to you. No need for CAV. I hope you've had a great day, and are enjoying comicvine.

#31 Posted by DivineProphet (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: Not so fast, how can the Almighty see what is in the infinite future :)

No Caption Provided

Though I am serious, I do think Merlin has a chance with stats equal and with the other tools in her powerset.

#32 Posted by silentNightz (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Ywach has this handily, the Almighty is a bit broken. Nothing she possesses will affect him adequately, and he’s still got some broken abilities outside of the Almighty