• 79 results
#51 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@limitlesssigil: gourmet gods. Not only did they cause the gourmet Big Bang that lead to the creation of 4 different universes, they also tanked said blast with 0 effort. Also Neo ate an entire universe (though that was with an unspecified amount of time)

That's not a universal feat rofl. And let me re-specify, no one on this Toriko team is universal.

So now you need to show regen working on someone that doesn’t have feats of resisting regen negation? Wow. Wow. Wow. Lol. It’s only in db where you need to show feats of hax working on someone that has never come across said hax lmao. Probability manipulation along with pseudo reality warping couldn’t make midora regenerate his hand, Neo also ate conceptual things like Luck and midora also couldn’t regenerate it. He needed to copy luck form someone else because his could no longer come back.

Again, show me his ability working on someone even half as strong as Zamasu. To assume it can overcome the wish of a bar minimum multi-universal being is ludicrous and illogical.

We have examples of the Neo negating physical and conceptual things. Can you show me zamasu negating regen negation?

I can show you his Immortality being given to him from a wish, granted by a Multi-universal dragon. And nice attempt at flipping the burden of proof onto me, not happening.

Also I don’t think you know what NLf is. Db characters not having resistance doesn’t make an ability a NLF. NLF is someone saying no matter who Ywach is facing except it’s an omnipotent he will always seal and copy their power regardless of what hax/power they have.

That is NLF and I never made the claim that Yhwach could do that, nice straw man fallacy though.

If someone can cancel regen negation Neo’s Bites are useless. Someone like Touma negates anything supernatural, he would negate that. And Zamasu would nuke Touma to orbit and back. So again do you have feats of zamasu regenerating from an ability that negates regeneration??

Again, I asked for proof first, not the other way around. Show me proof of Neo's ability having more power than the wishes granted by Super Shenron or concede.

Also the gourmet gods are universal. At east.

No, they're really not. And again, they're not in this battle.

You said I’m biased, biased that?

Biased in the sense that you desperately want Toriko to beat DB in a thread.

You said I’m hateful, hateful why?

I said it was either hate or wishful, not both.

You said I’m wishful toriko characters win, wishful how?

How is this not self explanatory? There's only like 1 for every 10 people debating for the Toriko side here, everyone else agree's they lose miserably.

#52 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: since when is making energy enough to create 4 different universes not universal? are you okay?

Thats not how hax works, you need feats of resisting hax, not the other way around... also it’s not negating his immortalit, hes still immortal, he simply can’t regen his physical body. Though your argumen does have stance because it’s powered by something else unlike other wanking in these dbs threads.

I know how zamasu got his immortality, Neo would simply be negating his ability to physically regen, we’ve seen him get destroyed physical only to transcend that and become with the universe showing his immortality can make him survive without a physical body. That’s why I said I’d OP allowed him that ability he wins this match. I’m not flipping burden of proof btw, I said Neo negates regen, you need to have feats of the other character resisting regen negation.

Yeah that example is a NLf. I never said you did, jeez can you read? I was giving an example.

No you made a claim that itnwont work on zamasu, I said Neo negates regen and which is true and this would negate zamasu’s regen because zamasu has not resisted regen negation. Those are all facts

creating 4 universes means you’re not universal, gotcha lol.

i don’t desperately want anything I debate when I can and when I’m not lazy, I believe they win due to hax and speed, zamasu or beerus or goku or vegeta or golden Freeza or all of those character utterly treat them as fodder when it comes to a direct fight because their energy attacks shit all over everything shown in toriko (except universe level gourmet gods) that’s why i debate on hax not energy/physicals against dbs characters.

everyone else is people who would never admit to db losing and are known fanboys so idc what they says, especially when they don’t even make arguments or bother to debate. You’re the only one actually doing shii for db in this thread.

#53 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: In your same definition it says 'possibly' so a multiverse wouldn't be completely restricted to 'infinite.' In fact by that definition it could only be a couple, it could be a dozen, it could be infinite and no one uses an infinite amount of universes to describe multiverse anyway.

No Caption Provided

Literally just multiple universes, multiverse. Super Shenron creating those universes would make him multiversal, or low multiversal or however you want to pen it. There is nothing to argue here, and @limitlesssigil (who is completely in the right here btw) has even said there are different levels of multiversal. What Super Shenron did would be multiversal.

also Limitless how is what Super Shenron did multiversal but Toriko's White Oni Demon tanking the Gourmet Big Bang not even universal lmao.

#54 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking said:

@ecoblitz: In your same definition it says 'possibly' so a multiverse wouldn't be completely restricted to 'infinite.' In fact by that definition it could only be a couple, it could be a dozen, it could be infinite and no one uses an infinite amount of universes to describe multiverse anyway.

No Caption Provided

Literally just multiple universes, multiverse. Super Shenron creating those universes would make him multiversal, or low multiversal or however you want to pen it. There is nothing to argue here, and @limitlesssigil (who is completely in the right here btw) has even said there are different levels of multiversal. What Super Shenron did would be multiversal.

also Limitless how is what Super Shenron did multiversal but Toriko's White Oni Demon tanking the Gourmet Big Bang not even universal lmao.

I don't know, I've never read Toriko. Just been doing research while debating the topic, from what I found though, no one listed it as a universal feat.

#55 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking: different definitions I guess. But for fictional battles it’s general accepted multiversal is infinite amount of universes.

#56 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Most likely lowballers, The Gourmet Gods were at the epicenter of the Gourmet Big Bang which resulted in the creation of multiple universes which are White, Blue, Green, Black and Red. The Toriko story takes place in the Red Universe for example and the Blue Universe was devoured by Neo. The White Gourmet God is quite literally Toriko's White Oni Appetite Demon, who oneshotted Neo Acacia with a poke.

No Caption Provided

This scan explains it all, including at the bottom left where it's confirmed White Oni is the Gourmet God who resides over the White universe.

Also it says 'spaces' but Pair confirms that each of these areas are a universe respectively.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
#57 Posted by deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Zamasu destroys, there really isn't anything they can do to him.

#58 Posted by Skrskr (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: multiversal literally means multiple universes lol

Multiversal can mean an infinite amount of universe but multiple universes is the actual definition.

#59 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: ever heard the terms low tier multiversal or high tier multiversal? Super shenron has a low multiversal feat but someone like chaos war Hercules has a high level multiversal feat, both are still multiversal.

Super shenron blinked multiple universes and their timelines out of existence instantly and trunks already explained how there are an unknown number of timelines due to time travel, etc. Super shenron is multiversal anyway you slice it

#60 Edited by GrayWolf2 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking: Multiversal Zamasu? Anyway, it's not a lowball. Just going by what's actually shown. There are no actual star level feats shown in Toriko. Just off panel talk of neo eating them then dying when they blew up. Been debating this stuff for years. Guessing speed or dc always leads to dead arguments. I consider characters in Dragonball Mftl planet, star, galaxy or even Universal level because I actually have feats of them doing these things. I'm not gonna give Toriko a free pass. Especially given the struggle it was for people to even give on panel Dragonball feats their approval. Sorry, but at best Toriko is star level. Highest I'm willing to go. Though that's with hesitation

#61 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@graywolf2: lol care to show these MFTL galaxy/universe level feats??

@skrskr: that’s multi-universal to me. Multiversal means an infinite amount of universes. Watch I’ll make a thread saying super shenron is multiversal and see what people will say.

@limitlesssigil: I literally told you the gourmet gods feats and you said it’s not universal.

#62 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite Zamasus vs Bunch of people who aren't even SSB tier on their own? Do they understand how big of a stomp it is? One alone is more than enough and this many countless Zamasus would eat them alive.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#63 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: So Toriko has never been hit? also how does an AoE attack miss?

#64 Posted by GrayWolf2 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Really? Have you never watched Dragonball Super? There are multiple Mftl and universe level feats throughout the series in both the manga and anime. Goku himself one-shotted a blast capable of reducing the universe to an empty void in just the BOG arc. It's why when manga Zamasu says he can bust a galaxy I believe him since we've seen so much greater throughout the series. Can't say the same for Toriko. Nothing shown above large planet and only one potential mftl attack that everyone saw coming since it has a long start up. One person I think even spoke a sentence after it fired and traveled an unknown distance in an unknown amount of time resulting in calcs that range from over a hundred×ftl to just 5.5×ftl. Guessing it's on the low end given how much of a big deal it was to exceed the speed of light in the final 20 chapters but who knows. The problem with doing speed calcs without the proper information I guess.

#65 Posted by Skrskr (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I’ve never seen people use multi-universal

only ever seen multiversal but that is a fair distinction.

#66 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: you haven’t? I see it all the time

@precrisisbardock: food luck lol. Also he has.

An Attack bigger than a planet the size of a gas giant missed, multiple attacks as big as that also missed due to food luck.

#67 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@graywolf2: please show goku one shotting said universe busting attack lol. This should be fun. Also I have seen dbs we’re not in the same page on some things...

#68 Posted by Skrskr (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I possibly overlooked it tbh just because I’m used to seeing it as multiversal lol

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#69 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8932 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by jodema (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu.

#71 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@graywolf2: lol care to show these MFTL galaxy/universe level feats??

@skrskr: that’s multi-universal to me. Multiversal means an infinite amount of universes. Watch I’ll make a thread saying super shenron is multiversal and see what people will say.

@limitlesssigil: I literally told you the gourmet gods feats and you said it’s not universal.

Watagashi was MFTL+

Goku and Beerus where brawling with the power to destroy the universe, and Merge Zamasu > that Goku

Just GTFO man, wasting time with your stupid bullshit hax argument thinking it's going to make a difference at all

#72 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: then attacks don’t miss. Though ninority world also has the same effect but through another means

#73 Edited by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: I’m not debating with someone that always gets trashed in debates involving db lol you’re a known wanker, it’s what brought you your notoriety.

FTL watagashi my ass lmao.

And in that same arc/fight universe busting would’ve killed them 😭😭😭

So because db characters don’t have hax resistance it’s a bullshit argument

#74 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu wins.

#75 Posted by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

"DB characters don't have Hax resistance"

Next episode, SSJ Vegeta flexes through Absolute Zero and overtakes Hakai later in the episode. You know how funny they sound when they haven't watched or known DB or Super and still talk Gibberish.

#76 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (416 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao ki can do alot of things , including acting as anti hax.

also merged zamasu blinks.

#77 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@u_wot_m8: I’m not debating with someone that always gets trashed in debates involving db lol you’re a known wanker, it’s what brought you your notoriety.

FTL watagashi my ass lmao.

And in that same arc/fight universe busting would’ve killed them 😭😭😭

So because db characters don’t have hax resistance it’s a bullshit argument

Loading Video...

MFTL, so please gtfo with your nonsense

And sorry, not talking about them shock waves but the narrator saying universal punches, whether it can kill Beerus or Goku is unknown since even an exploding planet can stop Vegeta cause he can't breath in space.

Keep splitting all them durability up, without it, Toriko is lucky to get past Frieza

#79 Posted by EcoBlitz (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: because outliers/bs are not a thing at all in existence.

Doesn’t change what I said tho...

Hax resistance is not durability...

#80 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@u_wot_m8: because outliers/bs are not a thing at all in existence.

Doesn’t change what I said tho...

Hax resistance is not durability...

No Caption Provided