No prep and blood lust

Win by Death, KO, or BFR

50 meters apart

Who wins

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu stomps. He can can just rag doll them with Tk, They can’t even kill him anyway he is immortal

#3 Posted by baph (2002 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#4 Posted by KingFrieza (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu.

#5 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18082 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu wins, he stated he could destroy a galaxy, is immortal, ect.

#6 Posted by Lordragoon (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: To be fair Neo Acacia literally upchucked and created countless galaxies at the EOS and its consistent with the story and not once contradicted, Joa said that Neo was s threat to gourmet cells on a galactic scale etc.

Either stalemate or team, could anyone fill me in on what sort of immortality Zamasu had as Neo Acacia could prObably take him down for good by eating him

#8 Posted by FaradaySloth (10087 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu curbstomps

#9 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu gets blitzed lol then Neo eats him to which he doesn’t regenerate from or midora erases his atoms. Though this could be useless if he overcomes his physical body.

#10 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: zamasu regenerated from being hakai’ed and his immortality was granted by a nigh omnipotent multiversal dragon. They can’t kill or destroy his physical body

#11 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo: In that case Zamasu eventually wins, can he reform from getting his soul eaten though?

#12 Edited by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

Manga Zamasu isn't just one person. Those aren't just clones but rather a whole other Zamasu that is just as powerful.

No Caption Provided

That's dozens on dozens on dozens of Zamasus. The only way to defeat them in the end was Zeno erasing the entire timeline. Not universe but full timeline, so every single universe.

No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by maestromage (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, it's Toriko top tiers vs DBS characters thread number 6942021911666 wow how amazing

#14 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking: That is debateable but I would say yes because hakai is physical and astral/soul destruction and zamasu recovered half his body after the attack. I think the only way to permanently put down zamasu is sealing him or having power that exceeds super shenron which is basically what Zen’ō did. They’ll need multiversal levels of power to override his immortality

#15 Edited by Eeef (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora activates Minority World.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#16 Posted by panda_emperorix (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu updates his ningen kill count

#17 Posted by GrayWolf2 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless. Even if they by some miracle destroy his body he'll just become the universe and stomp

#18 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking: That is debateable but I would say yes because hakai is physical and astral/soul destruction and zamasu recovered half his body after the attack. I think the only way to permanently put down zamasu is sealing him or having power that exceeds super shenron which is basically what Zen’ō did. They’ll need multiversal levels of power to override his immortality

that is right

#19 Posted by guleddos (652 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu ingodstomp, who ever believes Toriko team can beat omnipresent zamasu is either troll or hardcore Toriko wanker

#20 Posted by cromulor (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Either stalemate or Zamasu eventually

#21 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo: that wasn’t merged zamasu?

Also please what feat makes super shenron multiversal?

Also I already said if he loses his physical body and can become the universe they lose. Idk if op allowed that.

Also hakai doesn’t negate regen.

#22 Edited by ChaosReigns (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Merged Zamasu stomps he was toying around with Goku and Vegeta. That's also to mention that vegito was not enough to put him down.

No Caption Provided

#23 Posted by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away immortality and any of toriko team solos

#24 Posted by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away immortality and any of toriko team solos

#25 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosreigns: hi alt. Vegitto was playing around with him and still wrecking his shii

Avatar image for grand_master520
#26 Posted by Grand_Master520 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu should win

#27 Posted by ChaosReigns (187 posts) - - Show Bio
@ecoblitz said:

@chaosreigns: hi alt. Vegitto was playing around with him and still wrecking his shii

Bruh what makes you think this my alt account or whose alt account do you think this is? Back to the point, vegito was wrecking zamasu but was still unable to defeat him.

#28 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: To be fair Neo Acacia literally upchucked and created countless galaxies at the EOS and its consistent with the story and not once contradicted, Joa said that Neo was s threat to gourmet cells on a galactic scale etc.

Either stalemate or team, could anyone fill me in on what sort of immortality Zamasu had as Neo Acacia could prObably take him down for good by eating him

that

#30 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@demongod_pablo: that wasn’t merged zamasu?

Also please what feat makes super shenron multiversal?

Also I already said if he loses his physical body and can become the universe they lose. Idk if op allowed that.

Also hakai doesn’t negate regen.

Super Shenron recreated the destroyed universes lol. How does that not make him Multiversal.

It's even been hinted at multiple times that there is no limit to what Super Shenron can do.

#31 Edited by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: because he created universes and not multiverses... I mean your damn post debunks your “multiversal” wank.

Hinted at is irrelevant to me. He’s not multiversal or nigh-omnipotent. Zeno still probably kills him.

Plus as we know dragon balls are restricted to what their creator can and can’t do.

#32 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@limitlesssigil: because he created universes and not multiverses... I mean your damn post debunks your “multiversal” wank.

So recreating 7 universes doesn't make him multiverse level?

Hinted at is irrelevant to me. He’s not multiversal or nigh-omnipotent. Zeno still probably kills him.

He has the power to recreate 7 universes which means his wishing power > The destruction power of anyone in Toriko. And I never said he was omnipotent

Plus as we know dragon balls are restricted to what their creator can and can’t do.

And his creator hasn't been revealed, so this argument is completely irrelevant.

I used the wrong word when I said "hinted" It's STATED by numerous people that there is no limit to the wishes Super Shenron can grant.

#33 Posted by GrandTOAA (939 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Doubt Zeno can kill him when even he admits that there is nothing gen can't do, including bringing back all universes Zeno himself erased. Until Zarama is revealed, he seems like the most powerful being in DB

#34 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: no multiversal is an infinite amount of universes...

Idk why you’re calling dc here, never mentioned dc. Also never said you did.

It’s not irrelevant why? Because anything you say is as good as mine in the assumption category.

Statements mean jack without feats. The same thing was said about regular shenron, forgive me for not buying into the bs.

#35 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandtoaa: and your guess is as good as mine, Zeno has been said to be the supreme being, Super shenron is a being

#36 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@limitlesssigil: no multiversal is an infinite amount of universes...

That's like the top tier of multiversal, there's subcategories like low-multiversal.

Idk why you’re calling dc here, never mentioned dc. Also never said you did.

The whole argument was that no one on team two has the power to > Zamasu's immortality due to it being a wish from Shenrom, and as I've proven, Shenrons power exceeds anyone's on team two.

It’s not irrelevant why? Because anything you say is as good as mine in the assumption category.

Statements mean jack without feats. The same thing was said about regular shenron, forgive me for not buying into the bs.

He has feats, like recreating 7 universes whilst showing no inclination of struggle... Toriko loses miserable here, it's abundantly clear you're biased, either hateful towards DB or wishful that Toriko beats DB.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#37 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Zamasu destroys, there really isn't anything they can do to him.

#38 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Muktiversal is an infinite amount of universes. Super shenron is not multiversal.

Neo negates regen, there’s that.

Okay? Doesn’t make him multiversal... he’s multi-universal, I’m not even downplaying his power.

You haven’t proven how he loses...

Biased that??

Hateful why??

Wishful how?

#39 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@limitlesssigil: Muktiversal is an infinite amount of universes. Super shenron is not multiversal.

No one in Toriko is even universal so it's irrelevant

Neo negates regen, there’s that.

Show me this working on someone remotely as strong as Zamasu, to assume it would automatically would be NLF.

Okay? Doesn’t make him multiversal... he’s multi-universal, I’m not even downplaying his power.

Again, no one in Toriko is even universal so it's irrelevant

You haven’t proven how he loses...

How who loses?

Biased that??

What?

Hateful why??

What?

Wishful how?

What?

I legitimately don't even understand half of what the above means, but I'll try regardless.

#40 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

How Is creating multiple universes not multiversal? It's quite literally the definition

#41 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

#42 Posted by TimeTrapper (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Zamasu actually gets eaten lmfao.

#43 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

One SSB tier could potentially solo this team and here you have an army of them.

#44 Posted by GrayWolf2 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

An army of galaxy level immortal creation gods vs a handful of large-multiplanet level beings. Lol spite battle. Literally any of them could blink the Toriko team away if they wanted to.

#45 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, it's Toriko top tiers vs DBS characters thread number 6942021911666 wow how amazing

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#46 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8909 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko team doesn't have durability to take even one serious hit

#47 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@graywolf2: Toriko is far above large planet, disgusting lowball. I've heard Zamasu is low multiversal with powerful immortality so they do lose but still, reread the series again. There are multiple completely consistent star level feats+statements that not once are contradicted, and I'm lowballing hard by saying they're star (they scale far higher)

#48 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: gourmet gods. Not only did they cause the gourmet Big Bang that lead to the creation of 4 different universes, they also tanked said blast with 0 effort. Also Neo ate an entire universe (though that was with an unspecified amount of time)

So now you need to show regen working on someone that doesn’t have feats of resisting regen negation? Wow. Wow. Wow. Lol. It’s only in db where you need to show feats of hax working on someone that has never come across said hax lmao. Probability manipulation along with pseudo reality warping couldn’t make midora regenerate his hand, Neo also ate conceptual things like Luck and midora also couldn’t regenerate it. He needed to copy luck form someone else because his could no longer come back.

We have examples of the Neo negating physical and conceptual things. Can you show me zamasu negating regen negation?

Also I don’t think you know what NLf is. Db characters not having resistance doesn’t make an ability a NLF. NLF is someone saying no matter who Ywach is facing except it’s an omnipotent he will always seal and copy their power regardless of what hax/power they have.

If someone can cancel regen negation Neo’s Bites are useless. Someone like Touma negates anything supernatural, he would negate that. And Zamasu would nuke Touma to orbit and back. So again do you have feats of zamasu regenerating from an ability that negates regeneration??

Also the gourmet gods are universal. At east.

You said I’m biased, biased that?

You said I’m hateful, hateful why?

You said I’m wishful toriko characters win, wishful how?

#49 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

How Is creating multiple universes not multiversal? It's quite literally the definition

multiverse

nounmul·​ti·​verse | \ ˈməl-tē-ˌvərs \

Definition of multiverse

cosmology: a theoretical reality that includes a possibly infinite number of parallel universes

#50 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko team doesn't have durability to take even one serious hit

I agree zamasu can easily with Neg difficulty one shot them with his energy attacks, everyone here has food luck which makes his attacks miss though, also I’m debating them winning on merit of hax, not an energy/physical showdown.