Merged Zamasu vs Jiren

• 72 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all. How the fuck Zamasu in the anime killed Jiren? Anyway, a Jiren shows up on Earth to help Goku and Vegeta.

Setup:

-Zamasu is seriously.

Round 1:

• Anime Zamasu

Round 2:

• Manga Zamasu
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thelocust619

@frocharocha: Jiren's from another universe. Zamasu only wiped universe 7's kaio.

And Jiren could probably win with just glares. It's super effective and sharply lowers your defense (lol).

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren with ease

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Jiren's from another universe. Zamasu only wiped universe 7's kaio.

And Jiren could probably win with just glares. It's super effective and sharply lowers your defense (lol).

Anime Zamasu probably.

But once Zamasu fuse time ends, every piece of Zamasu Jiren cuts from his body becomes a new fully powered Merged Zamasu.

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thelocust619

@frocharocha: ...When has Jiren cut anything? Reasonably, he can just beat him up then vape him completely. That version of Zamasu didn't even take on kaio Ken Goku. In the manga, the saiyans are weaker, and the GoD's Jiren compares to are even stronger so either way, Jiren is leagues above this.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: ...When has Jiren cut anything? Reasonably, he can just beat him up then vape him completely. That version of Zamasu didn't even take on kaio Ken Goku. In the manga, the saiyans are weaker, and the GoD's Jiren compares to are even stronger.

Vegeta used his fInal Flesh on Zamasu body, and the remaining peieces became a bunch of Zamasu.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu would win with immortality, Jiren has no way to beat him.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren's been confirmed as beerus tier, and beerus against zamasu was considered spite by most here...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: True that... Jiren's glare has a pretty wide aoe though, and even if he uses a hand blast and Zamasu reforms he can just fire a bigger one. It took LB Goku just to get this guy to activate his battle aura.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Definitely Jiren

Sajan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sajan

@standardized: jiren can't be powerful than two merged gods.

So merged zamasu with ease

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Zamasu is much better.

Markx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamasu is gonna win don't forget it took the king of everything to actually get rid of Zamasu.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lexus

Jiren easily both

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raziel2014

Zamasu stomps,

Goku Black was already superior if not equal to SSJB vegeta and Zamasu himself is a SSj2 tier fighter, if both of them merge together is much stronger than kefla and take into account that the dude is Semi Immortal.

Caulifla= SSj2 tier fighter same as Zamasu

Kale= is much weaker than SSJB vegeta and SSJB goku.

If kefla gave UI goku a good deal of trouble then Zamasu would be much stronger thant hat due to Scaling on teh fusion, not only that he has acess to Super Sainyan Rose which is way above SSj1/SSj2 that kefla had.

base Merge Zamasu is atleast SSJB tier, then Imagine SSj1-SSJB forms.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamasu. Jiren has no way for putting him down permanently.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We haven't seen Jiren use all his power so you can't even give an answer atm.

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: if you think merged zamasu is stronger than kefla you need to get your power scaling checked. non kaioken goku was able to severely damage merged zamasu. and kaioken goku could send him flying with kicks alone. Kefla was putting out more power than the ultra instinct goku that fought jiren. and even managed to tag him slightly with her lasers. And jiren is still above all of them. so no the power scaling is clear, jiren beats anime zamasu no diff. manga zamasu I'm not so sure. jiren is stronger than him but can he vaporize him enough so that he doesn't split bodies?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren can't beat infinite zamasu, he would have to destroy the universe first to get rid of him

Tabbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren have infinite 3D power due to shaking the World of Void, he stomps

Patrick_Ryans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Patrick_Ryans

@tabbender: Well the thing is if apparently the world of void is an alternate dimension meaning you have no clue if it is even 3 dimensional and the thing is you can still store 3d info on a 2d surface meaning that dimension can be 2d meaning there definition of infinite might be infinitely smaller then the 3d infinite and since its infinitely smaller that means even 1 can be bigger then it, and the second thing is even if we assume this is inflationary dimensions meaning everything is 3 dimensional and they refer to dimensions as different pockets of space created from different inflationary rates that means that one it would have limits meaning its not infinite and two that would create different physics in that pocket and different physics creates different sizes of infinite don´t believe me ?, well lets say we got multiple infinitely repeating decimals like .2121212121...., .4343434...., and then take to letters out of these and merge it to create a new infinite decimal like .2323232323.., know lets say there is new physics/rules to this and say odd numbers are 9 and even are 4 and that would therefor make that .23232323..., a .4949494949..., and as you can tell you can merge or apply different physics/rules to infinite decimals to create new larger or smaller infinites and you can do the same with whole numbers, meaning its not just dimensions that make certain infinites smaller or larger then another, but other physics also change the size of it, and also if you somehow merge 2 physics that can create different sizes as well, and since there is an infinite amount of possible outcomes in an information pattern that means that you got an infinitely small chance of physics being the exact same meaning more likely since simply its in a different type of space or pocket of space that means saying its infinite means nothing and shouldn´t be used as an argument since its sooooo unlikely to be the type of infinite we all think of, meaning even if we pretend that realm is somehow infinite and they shook it we still can´t use that as an argument. So my reply to this topic would probably be merged zamasu simply cause he is immortal from the dragon balls but thats my opinion, still jiren can be infinitely stronger or weaker then zamasu or be at the same power but do to consequences of it being inside a different dimension we can´t take to many feats in that realm to show who wins or not, meaning all we can do is compare them both to goku and use goku as a reference to show who is more powerful then the other, so lets take gokus max multiplier compared to super saiyen 3 i have ever seen from seth the programmer which i don´t really know what to think about and he thinks super saiyen god is a 200,000,000,000 times multiplier compared to ss3 so that makes gokus god form 8e+13 times stronger then base form so if we keep in consideration gokus super saiyen god super saiyen form is just super saiyen god with super saiyen form merged that adds a 50 times multiplier onto that then adding in the the times 20 multiplier from kaioken times 20, and knowing he used the spirit bomb as a power source for his ultra instinct that means the only thing we can do is assume the spirit bomb gave him another x20 multiplier for energy at least so although we don´t know his true power of ultra insinct we can only make assumptions so i just gave another times 20 multiplier and that makes ultra instinct 1.6e+18 times stronger then gokus base form at least or bassicly 1,600,000,000,000,000,000 and we are gonna keep it that way to stay accurate as possible and now knowing jiren didn´t have to difficulty of a time handeling goku lets be generous and say he was only giving it his 1% all and that would mean jiren is 158,400,000,000,000,000,000 times more powerful then gokus base form and thats being generous, now knowing the rings multiply both users power together that means knowing merged zamasu is pretty much on par with super saiyen god super saiyen kaioken x20 vegito that means with the x20 multiplier from kaioken and x50 multipler from the super saiyen form all stacked on top of gokus god form which is 8e+13 times base form originally that makes it 8e+16 with those stacked on top know since the rings multiply the powers together and knowing goku and vegeta are close to the same power that means 8e+16 times 8e+16 = 6.4e+33 so merged zamasu is at max 6.4e+33 times gokus base form or bassicly 6,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger then gokus base form and that means ultimately merged zamasu is 40,404,040,000,000 times stronger then jiren at least and thats being generous the only time it would be off is if the authors made ultra instinct more OP, or bassicly plot induced crap happens but thats the only thing that can change this, cause right know im just using pure logic and scienctific reasoning so you can choose to believe it or not but this is how i will back up my claim (which is better then nothing imo). So in conclusion since i decided merged zamasu is 40,404,040,000,000 times more powerful then jiren, is immortal, and can travel through time, im pretty sure merged zamasu wins this and if all else fails if jiren takes him out somehow... his immortality can turn him into infinite zamasu which required zeno to take out, so i think merged zamasu wins.

ps: if you are like ¨but what about jirens walking through time feat¨ well the thing is just as i said with the infinite feat the dimension might effect results, and its stored up time from hit that is used not the universes time itself meaning its not infinite, and still can´t be calculated unless you wanna risk being infinitely off lol :P. Also this is me looking at the anime zamasu mainly because i don´t know too much about the manga version to decide.

Patrick_Ryans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yes i understand if you say ultra instinct goku beat kefla who is a merged character and tbh idk what to think about that tbh, i honestly think caulifla and kales base is ALOT weaker then gokus base form which would explain it then and they were just be able to challenge goku when not in fusion cause 1 goku wasn´t trying and 2 he was worn out from his previous battle with jiren, because for goku to get a 4,000,000,000,000,000 power increase seems kinda rediculous tbh lol unless its just plot induced stupidity, but i get your argument if you think jiren wins i just felt its better to explain my point of view on why zamasu wins instead of something on the line of ¨imo zamasu wins¨ lol, but the first part and the last part in the ps section was serious i don´t think the infinite feat or time feat should be used since logically sizes in infinite and numbers in general are infinitely very inconsistent when talking about other dimensions meaning you can only scale off of goku logically

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably zamasu. he is just too haxed, but i can see jiren beating zamasu.

Grands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Grands

Jiren after mid to hard battle

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren, Zamasu has no chance.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markx: it toke Zeno to get rid off frost frost so yout argument has no point xd.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu, since Jiren has no way to completely kill him

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Jiren takes this. Considering Anilaza took more than just SSJB Goku and Vegeta to be defeated, i am guessing he is stronger than Merged Zamasu, and Jiren barely flinched at his sight. He doesn't have to kill Zamasu, and probably won't even attempt to, so there is no fear of Zamasu going full T-virus and infecting the universe.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@03s7: Jiren has his own version of hakai, he was about to erase Krillin, Gohan, and 18.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is stronger but the question is if he can find a way to put Zamasu down permanently.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: by blowing them up, not an actual hakai, there is no evidence of that

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@03s7: yes there is he never said erase before this point.

CyanIsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Jiren stomps

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wins if it's Limit breaker. Base Jiren loses.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren can defeat Merged Zamasu for sure but probably not Infinite Zamasu so he will lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Zamasu gets railed until he becomes Infinite and then it’s just kind of incompleteable for Jiren.

Manga Zamasu will have too many clones than could be actually occupying the space to fight Jiren before he has enough to win.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still don't see ultra instinct goku being as powerful as Blue Vegito. Merged Zamasu should win.

Grands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps all rounds

omarlionvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: vegito blue was stomping zamasu though

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

jiren

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren still no diffs.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Masma94

Jiren easely best Zamasu and imprison him with the device he used in the manga to capture a criminal.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren with difficulty