User Lists: 0

Who Wins.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Psykorochi slices him up nice and clean.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos one shots the fodder

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos can lose this. Juubito is undoubtably faster than that tatsumaki and she dodged those beams all day,

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito wins

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi dama spam GG

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos can lose this. Juubito is undoubtably faster than that tatsumaki and she dodged those beams all day,

how so? psychos's beam sliced through a continent sized area in an instant and tatsumaki could react to it. Also tatsumaki scales to flashy flash who according to the web comic, can move at light speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos = continental lv

Juubito = multi-continental lv

OPM: she ONe ShoTS

lol

OT: Juubito puts up his purple flame barrier and calls it a day

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt juubito is continental.lmao

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GENJUTSUS GELGG

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito has a better arsenal and better combat speed. He wins in a decent fight.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rabii99

Since when was a 'continental slicer'( that wouldn't even be able to slice Australia, the smallest continent) continental level?

Juubito blitzes and disassembles her with TSBs.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GangOrca

@rabii99: Why would it not be able to slice Australia, exactly? It's also worth noting that this attack lifted the massive portion of Earth far above ground too. There's also how easily and quickly it sliced through too.

Don't tell me you're one of those people who think's it's only country level.

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animeisniche_ok:

Genjutsu against a powerful psychic? lol

@uchihaghost:

Telekinesis hard counters BBD spam. What stops her from literally stopping it mid air and sending it back at Juubito. BBDs get slapped and deflected all the time, so its a viable counter.

@rabii99 said:

Since when was a 'continental slicer'( that wouldn't even be able to slice Australia, the smallest continent) continental level?

Juubito blitzes and disassembles her with TSBs.

No Caption Provided

this isnt bigger than Australia?

Not to mention the residual energy was still powerful enough to lift that chunk of the earth which in itself is frankly ridiculous.

also how does Juubito blitz? Last i checked he was MHS + which is basically the same ballpark as top tier s class herooes including tatsumaki (who can react to a beam to sliced a continent in an instant)

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dryke: juubito creates a barrier, and have the BD's explode, psychos is like continetal level while juubito is moon +, he has superior fire power and regeneration.

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: this is a tactic that only worked against fodders. Juubito wasnt able to trap any top tier fighter in a barrier and spam BBDs.

Not to mention as i said, telekinesis hardcounters BBDs given BBDs can be deflected before the detonate.

Juubito has regeneration but as shown in madara vs gai, a juubijin can be killed via sufficient physical force (atleast until absorbtion of the god tree).

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dryke: no, the only characters that could counter the barrier were characters that could teleport, and last time i checked merged psychos CAN'T... Not even hashi could escape it without ftg.

Juubito that released shinjuu is not immortal yea, so suffient enough power can kill him but does merged psychos have what it takes to do so before she/it/he dies??

Merged psychos definitely has what it takes to hold her ground, but i think she will eventually fall. How does merged psychos beat juubito?? Shooting an energy beam?? Well juubito tanked that with his tsb sphere. Whatelse???

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito is NOT moon level

How can he be when Hamura and Toneri are?

OT: Juubito high diff

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito easily

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: the barrier/BBD combo was used against fodder shinobis. Against an opponent like psykos who easily matches his power and speed, its not a viable option.

Also iirc the barrier has a opening at the roof, and given that psykos can fly ...

As for how psykos beats him, i dont think tsb can counter immense telekinetic pressure being applied to every inch of juubito's body.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rabii99

@gangorca said:

@rabii99: Why would it not be able to slice Australia, exactly? It's also worth noting that this attack lifted the massive portion of Earth far above ground too. There's also how easily and quickly it sliced through too.

Don't tell me you're one of those people who think's it's only country level.

Australia is just too big for the beam. It should be able to slice an above-average country but even then, slicing ≠ busting.

@dryke said:

this isnt bigger than Australia?

It isn't.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not to mention the residual energy was still powerful enough to lift that chunk of the earth which in itself is frankly ridiculous.

Pretty much unquantifiable.

also how does Juubito blitz? Last i checked he was MHS + which is basically the same ballpark as top tier s class herooes including tatsumaki (who can react to a beam to sliced a continent in an instant)

Juubito is too fast for BSM Naruto who scales way past Narutoverse's lightning that reaches the ground in a millisecond, and who is also fast enough to slap away 5 bijuudamas that can cross a sea in seconds. He should be able to blitz.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dryke

@rabii99: bruh, look at the scan and compare it to your scans of aussie. The portion of earth cut off is clearly larger.

Not to mention she sliced the earth from its ocean floor.

The feat isnt unquantifiable. We cam tell pretty accurately how much energy would be required to lift a specified mass.

As for speed, dont even go there. Orochi was already dragon+ tier even before his merge with psykos. Which puts him easily in the mhs+ category, again before his merge with psykos.

Also the speed feat from psykos beam >>> any feats from a BBD.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos clears juubito...if murata actually used real life logic what psykos did is easily an extinction level event...

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@ghostwarren said:

I doubt juubito is continental.lmao

This. And f*cking LOL @ moon level Juubito as well.

@gokukid2005 said:

Juubito is NOT moon level

How can he be when Hamura and Toneri are?

OT: Juubito high diff

For once I agree with you.

It's funny that we currently have a thread going for what is the best/most authoritative determiner of power (feats, WoG, scaling, etc).

Psykos has an on-panel feat of her slicing a large country-continental sized chunk of the Earth out with enough force to noticeably raise it above surface level while viewing it from space. The attack must have travelled hundreds of kilometres almost immediately given how uniform the land mass is raised (had it not been almost immediate, a large chunk would have begun to drop).

That is a clear-as-day, on-panel showing that outstrips anything Juubito has going for him, both in terms of raw power and speed. What has he done to compete with this? The 2nd form juubidama doesn't even come close. Purple flame barrier? Gets torn apart. Psykos can use the above energy slicer repeatedly and immediately; it has greater power and does not even need to be charged, unlike a bijuudama. Add on grav manip, TK, force fields, spatial compression and the ability to reshape her body and it doesn't look good for Naruto's weakest god tier.

If Narutards want to keep hugging their faulty scaling system close to them, be my guest, but Juubito does not stomp by any means.

Psykos wins high diff.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dryke: think you might have responded to the wrong guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3rd form juubidama was vastly dwarfing in size 2rd juubidama. Continental level seems reasonable, and you have to understand Juubito's tso shielded him from four of these continental attacks.

Not only that, but Psykos lacks speed feats to prove she is capable of dodging his TSO which would destroy her on molecular level.

Juubito is easily capable of dodging her beams or shielding himself with TSO if needed. I don't see how Psykos is winning here. Maybe if she catches Juubito off guard (which isn't possible considering the large speed difference) and fires one of her beams?

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Lol. Thanks.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah Psykos is god-level threat fair and square. Orochi was already the top dragon-level in the verse.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GangOrca

@rabii99: I can tell from the second Australia picture you posted that the photo was taken with a fish-eye lens camera which exaggerates and curves any part of the picture that isn't in the center. That part she sliced was way larger than almost any country except for one's like Russia or Canada which are larger than Australia.

Psykos didn't just slice the piece of the Earth but the force of her blast lifted the portion of Earth high above the ground too.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos = continental lv

Juubito = multi-continental lv

OPM: she ONe ShoTS

lol

OT: Juubito puts up his purple flame barrier and calls it a day

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Coadamol
No Caption Provided

Psykos using a casual hella spamable attack instantly cut a continent and the forces of the attack almost sent it to space which make it multi continental.

No Caption Provided

Naruto out side of a wanked movie feat their two strongest characters at their top strength with full chakra using their strongest attacks and the result of it is at island to large island level if you wanna wank it super hard.

Naruto fans : naruto is multi versal and u better BELIVE IT other wise yo are not my frieeend aaaaaa

The autism of naruto fans never fail to amuse lmao

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dryke said:

@rabii99: bruh, look at the scan and compare it to your scans of aussie. The portion of earth cut off is clearly larger.

I should be the one saying this. Just look at the images. Australia is clearly bigger.

Not to mention she sliced the earth from its ocean floor.

The feat isnt unquantifiable. We cam tell pretty accurately how much energy would be required to lift a specified mass.

How did you tell? And what's the result you ended up with?

As for speed, dont even go there. Orochi was already dragon+ tier even before his merge with psykos. Which puts him easily in the mhs+ category, again before his merge with psykos.

Also the speed feat from psykos beam >>> any feats from a BBD.

Massively hypersonic+ is a wide range of speed. Two characters being in that range does not necessarily mean that one will not blitz the other. Juubito being massively faster than bijuudamas and Narutoverse's lightning is enough for him to blitz.

@gangorca said:

I can tell from the second Australia picture you posted that the photo was taken with a fish-eye lens camera which exaggerates and curves any part of the picture that isn't in the center. That part she sliced was way larger than almost any country except for one's like Russia or Canada which are larger than Australia.

That's the curvature of the Earth, and there are plenty other images that show just how big Australia is. It would clearly not fit in that portion sliced by the beam.

Psykos didn't just slice the piece of the Earth but the force of her blast lifted the portion of Earth high above the ground too.

That does make the beam more impressive. Juubito still blitzes and disassembles her.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

That's the curvature of the Earth, and there are plenty other images that show just how big Australia is. It would clearly not fit in that portion sliced by the beam.

Perhaps not but the portion of Earth lifted was easily more than just a country unless you go by the extra large countries like China or Canada.

That does make the beam more impressive. Juubito still blitzes and disassembles her.

While I do think better combat speed and TSB's give Juubito the win, I still don't think Psykos's beam is country level. Not to mention she did the feat quite easily and the attack is super spam-able.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rabii99

@gangorca:

Perhaps not but the portion of Earth lifted was easily more than just a country unless you go by the extra large countries like China or Canada.

The beam's slicing should be somewhere in-between average country and small continent.

While I do think better combat speed and TSB's give Juubito the win, I still don't think Psykos's beam is country level. Not to mention she did the feat quite easily and the attack is super spam-able.

The thing is that being country level is being able to destroy a country, so it's hard, if not impossible, to know where a cutting attack like Psykos' beam would be at, in the scale of destruction capacity.

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

It seems we just cant agree on the point about the size and scale of the feat, so i will leave that for a bit and focus on the subject of speed.

Now, what speed feat does juubito have that comes even close to what psykos's beam showed?

And when i spoke about mhs+, i was referring to Orochi pre his merge with psykos which made him exponentially stronger.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dryke: BSM Naruto needed sensory to follow Juubito's movement

No Caption Provided

BM Naruto is already fast enough to slap away 5 bijuudamas that can cross a sea in seconds

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KCM Naruto was shown to be faster than the Raikage who was fast enough that MS Sasuke was barely able to react and set up Susanoo. We saw how even a dying Itachi could react and set up Susanoo against Narutoverse's lightning, which reaches the ground from a Cumulonimbus cloud in a millisecond. If we take the minimum figure for the clouds' height: 200m/0.001s= 200000 m/s or mach 583.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Juubito >> BSM Naruto >> BM Naruto >> KCM Naruto >> Raikage >> mach 583 Narutoverse's lightning

What speed feats does Psykos have that warrant her not getting blitzed?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Juubito wins, who can dodge her attacks with his eyes closed.
Can easily blitz erase her with a TSB swipe before she realises anything happened.
Has superior DC than her.
Is far stronger in general.

The only thing arguable here is, Juubito hasn't ever tanked a cutting attack on the level at which merged psycos works at. Literally in every other aspect, he is superior to her.

Juubito wins 9/10 times. That one time he happens to lose because he just stands around and tries to tank her attack like a dumbass.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos stomps pretty bad, Juubito is the weakest Six path character in the series, he was overpowered by the power of Kurama and Susanoo which is weaker than Hashirama at Full Power/Sage mode, while Obito still won he was still injured by them and had his TSB broken, so Hashirama and Obito power difference is not very high.

phantasmial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: sorry to intrude into your conversation, rabbi. but i feel like this is turning into an issue of semantics of countries vs continents. i think the best course would be to view the the feat as a small continent tier at least

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantasmial: The smallest continent is Australia, which we can establish by visuals to be bigger than the portion sliced off by the beam.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four steps

• He plants the barrier
  • He plants the tree
  • Wraps himself in TSB
  • Juubidama GG
Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rabii99

@raziel2014 said:

Psykos stomps pretty bad, Juubito is the weakest Six path character in the series, he was overpowered by the power of Kurama and Susanoo which is weaker than Hashirama at Full Power/Sage mode, while Obito still won he was still injured by them and had his TSB broken, so Hashirama and Obito power difference is not very high.

The difference between Juubito and BSM Naruto/EMS Sasuke/Sage Hashi is very high. They'd get one shotted by an in-control and serious Juubito.

The sword of nunoboko is wielded through strong emotions, and Obito's emotions while remembering his old aspirations and while seeing his old self in Naruto are anything but strong. That's why he had sword of nunoboko broken.

No Caption Provided

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: and i imagine psykos is just going to stand there and do nothing, right?

Besides given the strength of her TK, a BBD isnt doing much.

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: again you are repeating the same feats which are blatantly below the speed of psykos's casual beam. None of the BBDs ever crossed long distances in an instant unlike psykos's beam. The distance of a continent i might add.

Further tatsumaki and genos can both react to said beam and they are atleast a full tier below psykos.

Dryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantasmial:

The scans provided by @coadamol: more clearly compare the manga feat to the earth's curvature. At this point, theres no denying it was indeed a continent sized area (sliced from the sea floor and lifted above the earth's atmosphere i might add)

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rabii99

@dryke said:

@rabii99: again you are repeating the same feats which are blatantly below the speed of psykos's casual beam. None of the BBDs ever crossed long distances in an instant unlike psykos's beam. The distance of a continent i might add.

Yes, the beam's speed is more impressive than that of the bijuudamas or Narutoverse's lightning but the thing is that Juubito scales massively above the latter two, while we can't say the same about Psykos and her beam.

Further tatsumaki and genos can both react to said beam and they are atleast a full tier below psykos.

Tatsumaki only had to get off the beam's path. Not as impressive as Juubito being massively above mach 583. Genos did not react to the same beam.