#1  Edited By crackshotboi
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

R1: Pre-Rose Mereum & Netero VS Sick Itachi

R2: Post-Rose Mereum & Prime Netero VS Prime Itachi

Genjutsu & Nen Crushing not allowed

Morals Off, Blood Lusted

Speed Equalized

Special Round: Post Rose Mereum & Prime Netero & Adult gon (No Limit) vs Prime Itachi

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Itachi both rounds. Massively faster and I don't see either tanking Amaterasu or his Susano'o.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi slaughters,and put them in a nightmare of repeated slaughter

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi will need his Susanoo to win, but yata mirror and totska blade are just too OP for this team.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Itachi doesn't need Susanoo. He's a lot faster and can just blitz and shuriken them to the eyes.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Itachi has better reaction time, but I'm not sure if he can actually move faster. And all Meruem would have to do is close his eyes in time, as Itachi wouldn't be able to pierce his skin without Susanoo. Maybe healthy Itachi could due it without Susanoo. If genjutsu wasn't restricted I would agree he doesn't need Susanoo either round.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos the verse lmao

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Itachi has better reaction time, but I'm not sure if he can actually move faster. And all Meruem would have to do is close his eyes in time, as Itachi wouldn't be able to pierce his skin without Susanoo. Maybe healthy Itachi could due it without Susanoo. If genjutsu wasn't restricted I would agree he doesn't need Susanoo either round.

Sick Itachi was going toe-to-toe with Sasuke even thought Itachi's was trying to deplete Sasuke's chakra reserves to bring out Orochimaru whereas Sasuke was going for the kill. Sasuke in a much weaker and slower form can carry Naruto and Sakura faster than a supersonic attack and blitz Gaara throught his sand defense which can react to explosions and sound-barrier-breaking bone bullets. These speed feats of kid Sasuke are already better than any feat of Meruem/Netero barring Netero's supersonic punches which are comparable. Itachi whether healthy or the sick one that fought Hebi Sasuke would lol-blitz kid Sasuke.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: I would agree he is faster than Netero, but not Meruem who is comparable to all of Netero's budah hands at once.

Loading Video...

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabii99

@alextheboss: Literally in the video you linked it says Meruem got tagged by Netero's supersonic so it worsens your argument.

No Caption Provided

But let's just suppose Meruem never got tagged by Netero's budha punches for the sake of showing you how large the speed gap between Itachi and Meruem/Netero is.

No Caption Provided

Meruem in that hypothetical scenario would have consistent supersonic reactions whereas kid Sasuke canonically blitzes characters with casual supersonic reactions. So canon kid Sasuke is already faster than hypothetical Meruem. This should show you the gap between Itachi and Meruem/Netero as kid Sasuke is fodder to Itachi.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raziel2014

depends, both netero and mereum would snap itachi like a twig if they catch him

speed is irrelevant as itachi can not harm mereum via speed/taijutsu.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By alextheboss

@rabii99:

Literally in the video you linked it says Meruem got tagged by Netero's supersonic so it worsens your argument.

Those were hits from Netero's budah statue. Netero's supersonic hits were with his bare fists. So unless you think Netero's budah only hits as hard as his regular fists, this is irrelevant.

Also each one of those budah strikes are stronger than any of Itachi's taijutsu strikes.

Meruem in that hypothetical scenario would have consistent supersonic reactions whereas kid Sasuke canonically blitzes characters with casual supersonic reactions. So canon kid Sasuke is already faster than hypothetical Meruem. This should show you the gap between Itachi and Meruem/Netero as kid Sasuke is fodder to Itachi.

Like I said, I don't think there was any mention of the budah strikes being only supersonic, and even if they were, Mereume was navigating a dozen of them at once coming from different directions. Meruem is clearly multiple times faster than Netero. I agree Itachi beats Netero even without susanoo, Meruem is the problem. Meruem and Netero are not in the same tier.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For sick Itachi I'd say it's closer, honestly Meruem might even pull a win with genjutsu restricted. Healthy Itachi should win handily.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AbstractRaze

The 'standard' physical levels of HxH are by far above the Naruto-verse, however, Itachi has more opportune abilities for the matchup, he's certainly more viable, but in terms of speed, both verses are well matched, Meruem should be faster than Prime Netero for sure.

Loading Video...

Necromancetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

two word:

totsuka sword.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rabii99

@alextheboss:

Those were hits from Netero's budah statue. Netero's supersonic hits were with his bare fists. So unless you think Netero's budah only hits as hard as his regular fists, this is irrelevant.

Netero's Budha punches are faster than his bare fist punches by an unknown and unquantifiable margin. You should've settled down for supersonic budha punches because unlike "unquantifiable", "supersonic" is actually usable in a debate.

I'm also being generous by trusting the "Netero's punches are faster than sound" manga statement when it is also shown that he could complete his set of 10,000 punches in under an hour.

Also each one of those budah strikes are stronger than any of Itachi's taijutsu strikes.

I never said anything about Itachi beating them in Taijutsu. He trolls them in speed though.

Like I said, I don't think there was any mention of the budah strikes being only supersonic, and even if they were, Mereume was navigating a dozen of them at once coming from different directions. Meruem is clearly multiple times faster than Netero.

Navigating a bunch of unquantifiably faster than sound punches is an unquantifiably faster than sound feat so kid Sasuke is in the same speed tier by also being unquantifiably faster than supersonic attacks. Itachi is faster than kid Sasuke.

I agree Itachi beats Netero even without susanoo, Meruem is the problem. Meruem and Netero are not in the same tier.

Itachi beats both Meruem and Netero without Susanoo, Itachi is simply much faster.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi two-shots.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Like you said though, the only way Itachi can really damage Meruem without susanoo is by going for his eyes. Itachi might be able to outspeed and knock around Meruem, but sick Itachi would eventually slip up and get an arm ripped off. Healthy Itachi I could see though. Add in either genjutsu or susanoo and Itachi can beat both while sick pretty easily.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rabii99

@alextheboss said:

@rabii99: Like you said though, the only way Itachi can really damage Meruem without susanoo is by going for his eyes.

As soon as Itachi figures out Meruem is too durable for Taijutsu, he'll go for the most fragile part of the body: the eyes.

Itachi might be able to outspeed and knock around Meruem,

Not just "might", Itachi will outspeed Meruem.

but sick Itachi would eventually slip up and get an arm ripped off. Healthy Itachi I could see though.

Even supposing he somehow slips up and get an arm ripped of, it's not a big deal when he can do the job with one arm.

Add in either genjutsu or susanoo and Itachi can beat both while sick pretty easily.

Yeah.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi soloes, much faster and none of them are surviving amaterasu/totsuka or any form of genjutsu.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi shows them the finger.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team could defeat sick Itachi IMO, but based on feats I would say that he wins with mid diff

Healthy Itachi fodderizes them both.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crackshotboi

Should I restrict Amaterasu? Will it be closer??

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Have you guys thought about these feats for the duo's speed?

@rabii99@alextheboss

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

Itachi slaughters,and put them in a nightmare of repeated slaughter

No genjutsu

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps tbh.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Special round added

what do you guys think?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi pretty easily

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi easily. He's just too fast. Equalize speed and this is fair.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Alright, speed is now equalized, what do you think?

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crackshotboi

@crackshotboi said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Have you guys thought about these feats for the duo's speed?

@worldofruin6 also, if speed wasn't equalized, what do you think about these feats?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With speed equalized, I'd give the team R1, Itachi R2, and the team for a slight majority in R3. Also, @crackshotboi those are decent feats, but even half blind sick Itachi could react to lightning. His reaction speed without equal speed would just be too high for the HxH team to consistently tag him. The fastest characters in HxH are sitting at hypersonic last I checked and that's not fast enough for lightning timers.

Avatar image for shinobisummoner
ShinobiSummoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShinobiSummoner

Even with speed being equalized, can someone explain why they really think Itachi would beat Netero or Mereuem alone? Much less together, regardless of his health? Am I missing something? Ive watched both series and respect all 3 characters, and I'll even admit the Narutoverse potential is greater than HunterxHunter in terms of power, but Itachi cannot beat either of these two ALONE. I mean he beat Asuma, Kurenai, pt I Kakashi, Orchimaru (who I can argue is the weakest of the three sanin) Deidera, and that's really it. Once you get past the anime rule of the first time you see anything it automatically destroys effortlessly, his Susanoo vs Bee and Naruto did not seem even the slightest invcincble and ill argue nagato did more work then him.

He can even get bodied by war Kakashi, Jiraiya, Gai, 4th and 3rd Raikage A, Nagato, Hanzo, and the first four hokage. He is not that strong as everyone wants him to be.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By helloman

Itachi wins both rounds.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EcoBlitz
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gilateen
FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi still one-shots with Amaterasu or Susano'o before they can touch him.

ShinobiSummoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Hanzo in his prime took ALL 3 Sannin in THEIR Prime, and he won, how does Hanzo not fuck up Itachi

and Ay what has Itachi have that will fuck up Ay?

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobisummoner: What makes you think that Orochimaru is the weakest Sannin? Tsunade is trash. No point making an argument for that one. And Jiraiya wouldn't stand a chance either. Arm-less Orochimaru toyed with 4 tailed Naruto whereas Jiraiya (with no restrictions) was nearly killed by him.

ShinobiSummoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker: "Toyed" did we watch the same fight? The entire time he was losing ground to 4 tailed Naruto, and if anything 4 tailed Naruto at best was annoyed by him. And Jiriaya was nearly killed because, he was trying not kill his own student. You really think if Jiraiya with no restriction wouldn't be able to survive and put up a better fight? plus Orochimaru had his arms so what are you talking about? In addition tsunade's Strength of a Hundred Seal is a huge advantage for her. Orochimaru is the least impressive resume of the three, he's at best just the most dangerous because of his loose morals. His greatest strength is having other fight for him. In addition Itachi destroyed him, Itachi said him and Kisame combined against Jiraiya would at best have all 3 of them die.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobisummoner: Obviously we didn't watch the same fight because Orochimaru was being casual the entire fight. And no he didn't have his arms restored. He still couldn't weave handsigns for jutsu yet. This was touched upon when he restored his arms by releasing the souls of the previous hokage from the belly of the soul reaper.

Orochimaru is no doubt the strongest of the 3. Considering he took on a poisoned Jiraiya and full health Tsunade with no arms at the same time.

ShinobiSummoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker: Casual? He shedding his skin every big move thrown at him to trying to survive, and all of his attacks do absolutely nothing, his snakes are obliterated on contact, and his sword, which makes contact with Naruto does nothing, and it ends with him on the ground with his body rejecting him because the three years were up not because of the reaper death seal, the seal only does not allow him to make full use of his arms, which is just another reason why in the grand scheme of things he is weaker than Jiraiya and Tsunade.

And that fight with Tsunade I remember it as Tsunade fights Kabuto, someone Orochimaru sicks on her. Fights drugged Jiraiya whose chakra control was good enough to summon Gamakichi. And then he gets summoned Manda to fight his battle only for him to get smacked and runs away. The entire fight he went for the weakest opponent, and when he was against recovered Jiraiya and Tsunade who got over fear of blood, he summons Manda to fight for him and then runs away when he gets defeated. He is easily the weakest of the three Sanin he just survives like a cockroach. If he was in a battle with no escapes between either Tsunade or Jiraiya he loses.