Mercurius vs. Zeedmillenniummon (Dies Irae vs. Digimon)

• 190 results
Avatar image for deactivated-608a4905e3956
deactivated-608a4905e3956

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• EOS Mercurius and Xros Wars Manga Zeedmillenniummon.
  • Both Zeed and Mercurius are In-Character.
  • Standard equipment for both Mercurius and Zeed.
  • Zeedmillenniummon and Mercurius have no knowledge of each other and do not receive prep-time.
  • The fight takes place near Mercurius' throne.
  • Mercurius and Zeed start 1km apart.
  • The victory conditions are by any means necessary.
Meibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius has to win

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Zeed.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Digimon's multiverse is only a baseline infinite multiverse. DI's is around 6-D from what I've heard. Merc murks Zeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bossmountain

@zgtfreak: Digimon's multiverse is only a baseline infinite multiverse

1 infinite multiverse with 24 higher dimension + another Iinfinte multiverse = baseline line multiverse...

you can't make this stuff like this up.

DI's is around 6-D from what I've heard.

you clearly have no idea how dimensional teiring works at all so why even pretend to use it? you may as well say he 69D it would make just as much sense lmao.

Mericurius scales to beings that transcends all dimension = only 6D lol.

but Mericurius is outversal, so 11D ,so he wins.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: 1 infinite multiverse with 24 higher dimension + another Iinfinte multiverse = baseline line multiverse...

you can't make this stuff like this up.

Already debunked you for 3 pages straight on this in the BB thread.

you clearly have no idea how dimensional teiring works at all so why even pretend to use it? you may as well say he 69D it would make just as much sense lmao.

Mericurius scales to beings that transcends all dimension = only 6D lol.

but Mericurius is outversal, so 11D ,so he wins.

> Says I can't use dimensional tiering properly.

> Proceeds to use VS Battles Outerverse logic.

lmao

Time to debunk Outerverse wank... Let's say your verse is 10-D... If someone transcends the dimensions of that verse, that would only make them 11-D in another verse with even higher dimensions. Not to mention transcending dimensions doesn't necessarily even mean you are superior to said dimensions in some verses; just like how dimensions themselves aren't always superior to lower dimensions in some verses. If a verse exist where dimensional tiering exist and someone transcends finite dimensions, that's really nothing compared to infinite. You may say "But they transcend the CONCEPT of dimensions entirely," but no. That just means they transcended the concepts of those FINITE dimensions, which is nothing compared to Infinite-D. Technically speaking with verses involving dimensional tiering, any higher dimension technically transcends the concepts of lower dimensions entirely as well. See? Being beyond the concept of finite dimensions means nothing, as that simply means you exist in a higher dimension beyond the concept of lower ones, assuming that transcending it even means that you're above it in power, as this is not always the case. Such as when someone existing beyond a universe doesn't always mean they are universal.

Using the Outerverse tier solely for beings beyond Infinite-D alone still doesn't work, as some cosmologies are larger than the standard Infinite-D, such as an infinite-D cosmology that INFINITELY multiplies itself based off the Type 3 Multiverse model. < So if someone transcends an infinitely multiplying infinite-D multiverse, are they equal to another being transcending a stagnate non-multiplying infinite-D multiverse because "They are both Outerversal?" No. Clearly the being transcending the quantum multiplying infinite-D cosmology is superior. Hell, there are even cosmologies that are Double Infinite-D, with a quantum infinite-D multiverse being infinitely transcended by another quantum infinite-D multiverse in an infinitely higher realm (I.E. high-balled Umineko and DC cosmology). How can you chalk all this up to "Lel, Outerverse?" You can't. Outerverse ignores the size of multiverses, which is objectively stupid.

Dies Irae btw, has no implications of having an infinite-D cosmology.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bossmountain

@zgtfreak: "Already debunked you for 3 pages straight on this in the BB thread."

sorry bro now you didn't. Your counter argument was "but we don't have Maps..." even though the digiverse fits the description of a hyper verse judging by every description of the verse and there's really no argument for it not to be the size it was literally stated to be so I don't see how thats a "Debunk" by any stretch of the imagination

"Proceeds to use VS Battles Outerverse logic.

lmao"

You mean m-theory? the generally accepted format for this kind of thing...yes

Also could you stop spitting these walls of text is annoying. Yes not every verse flies by this Theory but not every brisk flies by the theory of relativity and thermodynamics that doesn't mean we should stops measuring speed or attack Potency. Since we don't know if the amount of power required to the destroy a building is consistent from one Universe to another.

Basically if I care to transcends all dimensions of a single verse there's no reason to to think they were wooden transcend all Dimensions going to anothet verse. You're merely arguing semantics.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is just gonna be people arguing over loose terminology I guess. I'll say Zeed wins since he looks cooler.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By savythegawd

Mercurius wins due to being composed of nothingness allowing most attacks to not effect him like conceptual mental spiritual or physically attacks, then he has the fact that as a hadou god he has full control over the throne with is an infinite dimensional construct but comicvine is iffy on shit like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savythegawd said:

Mercurius wins due to being composed of nothingness allowing most attacks to not effect him like conceptual mental spiritual or physically attacks, then he has the fact that as a hadou god he has full control over the throne with is an infinite dimensional construct but comicvine is iffy on shit like that.

The Throne was never stated to be an infinite-dimensional construct. The throne was only stated to a hyperdimensional construct. The term hyperdimensional varies greatly between fictions and set theories about said fictional verses cosmology. Simply put it, hyperdimensional doesn't automatically mean infinite-dimensional unless the fictional verse gives indications or confirms to be the case. Shinza Banshou does neither.

Also, hyper is a prefix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it meant “over” usually implying excess or exaggeration. The hyper in this term is over-dimension or hyper-dimension. So, at best, I'd say the throne is either a 4-dimensional or 5-dimensional construct.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endbringernick: well constructed rebuttal, but may i ask what you also think of Taikyoku

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zgtfreak

@bossmountain: sorry bro now you didn't. Your counter argument was "but we don't have Maps..." even though the digiverse fits the description of a hyper verse judging by every description of the verse and there's really no argument for it not to be the size it was literally stated to be so I don't see how thats a "Debunk" by any stretch of the imagination

Over a month later and you still can't comprehend my arguments.

Also could you stop spitting these walls of text is annoying. Yes not every verse flies by this Theory but not every brisk flies by the theory of relativity and thermodynamics that doesn't mean we should stops measuring speed or attack Potency. Since we don't know if the amount of power required to the destroy a building is consistent from one Universe to another.

False Equivalence Fallacy. I explained this in the previous thread. Not doing so again, as it went through one ear and out the other with you.

I even explained that higher dimensions in M-theory logically roll up into one infinite multiverse, making the infinity merely more complex, instead of each higher dimension stacking a higher infinity on a lower, like you presume. This is because all higher dimensions are in M-theory is more complex timelines with more complex starting points added into the single infinite multiverse. It's merely making the single infinite multiverse more complex by adding more complex timelines; not stacking higher infinities on lower infinities like so many pseudo-intellectuals presume. So even if Digimon ran off of M-theory (which you still have provided zero evidence for), it would still be a baseline infinite multiverse.

Basically if I care to transcends all dimensions of a single verse there's no reason to to think they were wooden transcend all Dimensions going to anothet verse. You're merely arguing semantics.

That is the epitome of a NLF. So if a being transcends all the dimensions of his multiverse (let's say his multiverse is 10-D), we are to assume that he can transcend infinite dimensions and fight Beyonder? Are you serious? lol You are literally saying that we are to assume that the person has no limits because none is shown.

@endbringernickAlso, hyper is a prefix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it meant “over” usually implying excess or exaggeration. The hyper in this term is over-dimension or hyper-dimension. So, at best, I'd say the throne is either a 4-dimensional or 5-dimensional construct.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, hyperdimensional can be as low as 4-D.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: hYpeRdImeNsiOn LoL

Doesn't even begin to explain how on Earth you came to the conclusion that two separate universes that have confirmed 24 higher Dimension is somehow Baseline multiversal.

"I even explained that higher dimensions in M-theory logically roll up into one infinite multiverse, making the infinity merely more complex, instead of each higher dimension stacking a higher infinity on a lower, like you presume. This is because all higher dimensions are in M-theory is more complex timelines with more complex starting points added into the single infinite multiverse. It's merely making the single infinite multiverse more complex by adding more complex timelines; not stacking higher infinities on lower infinities like so many pseudo-intellectuals presume. So even if Digimon ran off of M-theory (which you still have provided zero evidence for), it would still be a baseline infinite multiverse."

No it does it not unless this universe somehow contains different universes with different starting conditions and different physics within it.

"That is the epitome of a NLF. So if a being transcends all the dimensions of his multiverse (let's say his multiverse is 10-D), we are to assume that he an transcend infinite dimensions and fight Beyonder? Are you serious? lol You are literally saying that we are to assume that the person has no limits because none is shown"

No I'm saying that if a character transcends the concept of Dimensions entirely then it doesn't really matter which verse you throw him in the this should remain constant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endbringernick: well constructed rebuttal, but may i ask what you also think of Taikyoku

I do not know much about Taikyoku stuff as I have not played Kajiri Kamui Kagura. I have been attempting to learn Japanese so I could play the game, as well as read a few books from another favorite series I like.

However, from what I have seen on Taikyoku, it seems really weird.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zgtfreak

@bossmountain: Doesn't even begin to explain how on Earth you came to the conclusion that two separate universes that have confirmed 24 higher Dimension is somehow Baseline multiversal.

Because dimensions work entirely differently from fiction to fiction. As usual, everything I say goes over your head.

No it does it not unless this universe somehow contains different universes with different starting conditions and different physics within it.

That literally makes no sense. Again, over your head.

No I'm saying that if a character transcends the concept of Dimensions entirely then it doesn't really matter which verse you throw him in the this should remain constant

I debunked this in my very first "wall of text." This shows that you didn't even read it.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bossmountain

@zgtfreak: so the description of the size of the Digi

verse is completely wrong because dimensional tiering vary from universe?

The digiverse having two infinite sized multiverses with 24 higher Dimensions this is an established fact. So how exactly does hyperversal being a three-dimensional space somehow debunked the cosmology size of the digiverse?

"I debunked this in my very first "wall of text." This shows that you didn't even read it"

Dude what character is infinite dimensional then he's infinite dimensional. Throwing him into a different verse doesn't change that it's really a simple as that

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: so the description of the size of the Digiverse is completely wrong because dimensional tiering vary from universe?

Everything you sent me about Digimon's multiverse points to one infinite multiverse.

The digiverse having two infinite sized multiverses

Where has it ever said 2? You've never sent such a thing. And that'd be 6-D at best.

with 24 higher Dimensions this is an established fact.

Context to how those higher dimensions work. "Lawl, M-theory" is not an acceptable argument.

So how exactly does hyperversal being a three-dimensional space somehow debunked the cosmology size of the digiverse?

In the previous thread, you equated hyperdimensional to VS Battle's Hyperverse tier because "hyper." lol I sent that to you in the past to correct you. But that definition this time around was meant for the Dies Irae supporter and the OP.

Dude what character is infinite dimensional then he's infinite dimensional. Throwing him into a different verse doesn't change that it's really a simple as that

Over your head again.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: "Everything you sent me about Digimon's multiverse points to one infinite multiverse" (Digimon world) = 1 infinite multiverse.

The human world = 1 infinite multiverse. Not sure how combining both of them with somehow get you

back to one infinite multiverse.

"Where has it ever said 2? You've never sent such a thing. And that'd be 6-D at best."

That's not what the 6 dimensional is. Why even bother with a whole dimensional crap you're not going to go by anything accepted you might as well say E dimensional.

"Over your head again"

Yeah sure did still waiting for that debunk btw.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: The human world = 1 infinite multiverse. Not sure how combining both of them with somehow get you back to one infinite multiverse.

Send evidence of 2 infinite multiverses.

That's not what the 6 dimensional is.

Depending on the fiction, yes it can be.

Yeah sure did still waiting for that debunk btw.

What debunk? You mean literally every single comment from me directed towards you? I don't know how you missed it.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

Send proof? it's general knowledge. Digimon cyber sleuth describe the digiworld as consisting of many different worlds/universe is each containing infinite timelines with a which is reflected by the human world basically two multiverses.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/zeedmillenniummon-runs-the-gauntlet.606409/page-3

"Depending on the fiction, yes it can be."

Name 5.

"What debunk? You mean literally every single comment from me directed towards you? I don't know how you missed it."

I am looking at it and not one of things you post it really talks about the size of the digiverse. Or however you came to the conclusion that it was just Baseline infinite multiversal when the description implies that it's way larger than that.

Also I don't see how my claim as a no limits fallacy if a character transcend the concept of Dimensions did he transcends concept of dimensions regardless of verse just like a planet Buster is a planet Buster regardless of verse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zgtfreak

Send proof? it's general knowledge. Digimon cyber sleuth describe the digiworld as consisting of many different worlds/universe is each containing infinite timelines with a which is reflected by the human world basically two multiverses.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/zeedmillenniummon-runs-the-gauntlet.606409/page-3

I asked for evidence. You sent me a link to an irrelevant post that doesn't speak about two multiverses.

Name 5.

You're missing the point, genius (as usual).

I am looking at it and not one of things you post it really talks about the size of the digiverse. Or however you came to the conclusion that it was just Baseline infinite multiversal when the description implies that it's way larger than that.

Everything you have sent has been a baseline infinite multiverse.

Also I don't see how my claim as a no limits fallacy if a character transcend the concept of Dimensions did he transcends concept of dimensions regardless of verse just like a planet Buster is a planet Buster regardless of verse.

False Equivalence Fallacy again. Planets from fiction to fiction aren't different in size on the scale of entire infinities. Also, no. If someone can barely destroy the Earth, then it is clear they cannot fully destroy a planet far larger. Again, you didn't even attempt to read or counter my "wall of text."

Valeria_Trifa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius curbstomps. He has an ability named "Disce Libens" which condenses all the stars in the multiverse into a black hole that destroys everything. This causes everything in existence to be erased completely, including the Throne itself that is thought of as a higher dimension lacking the very concept of time, stands above all of God's domain, acting as the nucleus of past, present and future, as well as that of an infinitude of parallel universes. And that's just a fragment of his full power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeed get's smoked. 6-D (Infinite multiverses containing an infinite number of 4-D universes)>>>>>1 multiverse containing 4-D universes. It's basically like how infinite surpasses finite. Mercurius has power over the DI multiverse. He basically surpasses Zeed by infinite baselines. Even if both are the same strong, Mercurius has an major hax advantage. If Zeed powers are just based on physics without any conceptual powers, he loses. How does Zeed manipulate an conceptual being that is not bound by the laws of physics? It was thousand times implied that the hadou gods are above the laws of physics. Anything that has to do with physical manipulation (Time manipulation, energy manipulation, etc.) won't scratch Mercurius, since he is an non-physical idea/concept without any matter, energy, time bound, etc.

Merc would knock Zeed's ass down.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bossmountain

@yasindermann: you seem to have literally no idea of the digimon mutliverse comology

https://www.reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/69jx9x/map_of_the_digimon_multiverse/

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/digimon-feats-and-source-thread.303098/page-16#post-32245

In XW manga, the implied explanation for the origin of is all worlds exist in the superdimension, a realm similar to Bleed from DC/Sea of Fragments from Umineko, existing outside normal spacetime. The DW here is also older than the Human World and exists on a higher plane and it's so large that the human universe could be considered just a zone in it. Additionally, events in other worlds are considered the "past" or "future" here. Yggdrasil was the overseer here but it was replaced by Homeostasis (possible implication of some higher being above the computers doing this).

Then we get the higher dimensions in CS, each higher dimension extending over (consisting of) an infinite number of universes (essentially a multiverse). The Eaters were superdimensional beings from some of these dimensions. It is possible that ENIAC's digital multiverse, the superdimension governed by Ygg/Homeostasis and the Quantum sea, the Infinite Space are all different "higher dimensions", eachconnecting multiple universes, worlds and dimensions..

Adventure/Zero-Two/Tri

-There's a Digital World connected within Digitamamon's shell.

-Several dimensions were mentioned for the Adventure-verse alone.

-It was stated that Dagomon comes from across eternity, which could be talking about the space between dimensions.

-Apocalymon's dark space is said to be infinite, which is backed by numerous sources.

Notes:

-There's at least 7-8 sources (his profile from DVR isn't included) for Apocalymon's Dark Space being infinite.

-That darkness may be related to the Dark Area.

Primordial World/Quantized World/Quantum Sea

-The Digital World is one of the possible worlds that exist side-by-side with the Real World. The quantum sea has created other worlds besides the Digital World. The quantum sea is different from our world and any possible world. It is the primordial world.

Executor N0's interpretation for the above,

"From this world, many other worlds were born, these worlds were quantized and thus were replicated infinitely. In this way the quantum sea was divided into layers, in each layer there are variations of every possible world."

"The created worlds are located in different layers, because of the quantization the worlds through the layers have replicated and formed other worlds, one for every possible possibility."

Notes:

-Unless Vamdemon's plan extended beyond the worlds of Adventure, it's likely those worlds have to do with the Adventure-verse (not Tamers, Frontier, etc).

-There's a multiverse between each layer if we go by Executor N0's interpretation.

Xros Wars (anime)

-In the Xros Wars anime (likely includes the manga as well), the Digital World existed for a much longer time than the Real World. It's only recently that humans finally learned how to use a part of the Digital World.

-There's an endless/eternal dimension between the Digital World and Real World.

Notes:

-The "endless/eternal dimension" is likely between all universes (or multiverses). It might be similar to the Void from Final Fantasy.

-It's possible that the Digital World in general (not just the Digital World of Xros Wars) existed before the Real World.

Xros Wars (manga)

-In the Xros Wars manga (likely includes the anime as well), the Digital World was split into Zones (sub-dimensions). The size of the Zones can vary, but some areas are as big as a universe. For example, the Digital World recognizes the Real World (as in our entire universe) as a single Zone - there's a total of 108 zones. The Digital World also exists on a higher structural level (so in a way, it's like a higher dimension) than the Real World. Even if all of the processing resources in the universe (Real World) were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data.

-To the Digital World, records and history are the same thing. It is different from the Human World. You could even call the warped time axis of this world another universe.

Notes:

-The Digital World exists on a higher structural level than the Real World, which makes it like a higher dimension to the Real World.

-Again, this may apply to the Digital World in general (not just the Digital World of Xros Wars).

Super Dimensional space-time

-The Super Dimensional space-time is a world that lies on the exterior of space-time (where everyone lives in). It can be used to travel to many (likely all) worlds and space-times. This place is a melting pot of noise data. The Xros Loader has been protecting Wizarmon's data from being corrupted by the noise data. It shares similar properties to Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.In the Xros Wars anime (should include the manga too), another "space" was shown outside of Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.

Notes:

-You could argue that even "Digital Space" is outside of the conventional space-time (it's seemly outside of the Zones at least) and there's another space that is beyond Digital Space as well. The Super Dimensional space-time is beyond all of that.

-The Homeostasis exists in this space.

-Zeed can send his opponents into this space.

-The Super Dimensional space-time can be considered as a higher dimension (it exists beyond all worlds and space-times, which likely includes the higher dimensions of the Digital World, such as the Infinite Mountain).

Next Order

-Countless parallel worlds.

Notes:

-Countless = Infinite in Digimon.

Infinite Cauldron

-The Infinite Cauldron is an infinite space where digital data is placed after being deleted.

-It's large enough to hold the Digital World's data.

-It can be called the "Beyond".

-Taomon, who has great knowledge about the Digital World believes the existence of the "Infinite Cauldron" to be impossible, the idea that it exists at all, let alone a human setting foot there, is nothing but pure fantasy. Even Mirei, with all of her knowledge was skeptical as well.

-According to Shouma, this may look like Infinite Cauldron, but it's a different dimension.An alternate translation says "this is similar to Infinite Cauldron, an alternate dimension of some-sort".

-There are limits to how long you can be here. Plus, you can't make any records here.

-They're different dimensions within the Infinite Cauldron: Dimension M, Dimension G, Dimension T, Dimension P, Dimension E, and Dimension Z.

-Time flows differently there than it does in the Digital World. You can only stay over there for so long.

Notes:

-Even though Shouma says "it's a different dimension", it's still likely a part of the Infinite Cauldron. The Infinite Cauldron likely has dimensions within it (Dimension M, G, T, P, E, and Z, along with layers), just like the Infinite Mountain in Decode.

-The Digital World is infinite and has various servers/parallel worlds within it.

-The Infinite Cauldron is basically an infinite dimension outside of the conventional space-time that has numerous layers/dimensions within it.

Re Digitize

-Vitium was in a dimension that's between the Digital World and Real World.

-The Binary Castle is a type of superspace.

-The Colosseum is the only space that connects the Digital World to the Real World.

Notes:

-The Colosseum allows people across other worlds (and times) to fight against each other (will get into more detail with this later).

Memorial Stelas (mostly copy/paste from wiki for now)

-They are giant storages that record all data that flows on File Island, as well as the Digital World.

-The Memorial Stelas are the months and years that passed in the Digital World manifested as a stela.

-It is said that if someone can peek inside of one of these, they can control the world's entire data flow, and at the moment the balance of this overwhelming data volume is disrupted, it'll receive an amount of data that normal life simply can't endure.

-The Memorial Stelas stand inconspicuously in the corners of the Digital World as they peer into overwhelming possibilities and the bottomless abyss of information.

Notes:

Decode

Infinite Mountain

-This place is a mix of a lot of different data, and is different from the normal Digital World. It's the home of Yggdrasill.

-Since the data inside Infinite Mountain is different than that of the normal Digital World, the data from the normal Digital World (such as items) is ineffective inside of the Infinite Mountain.

-The items from the Infinity Mountain are more advanced than the normal Digital World. For example, the money used in Infinite Mountain is the Megabit, while the money in the normal Digital World is normal bit.

-Infinite Mountain is usually populated by emulated Digimon (are not the real ones, but actually data constructs). During Decode, the Infinite Mountain was also infested with the X-Program, making the environment deadly for normal Digimon.

-Each area/floor of the Infinite Mountain is a self-contained dimension, with its own rules. To move between floors you need to use special "elevators" activating certain switches.

-Dimensionality items, such as 3-Dimensional Reality, 6-Dimensional Reality, 12-Dimensional Reality, and 24-Dimensional Reality drop within the Infinite Mountain.

-Yggdrasill 7D6 on top of Infinite Mountain (100th floor) drops the 24-Dimensional Reality item.

Notes:

-Since the items are more advanced (including the money), it shows that the Infinite Mountain is more complex than the normal Digital World.

-The Infinite Mountain is basically a higher dimension within the Digital World that has numerous layers/dimensions within it (100 floors, and going by the dimensionality items, up to 24-Dimensional - the items are very vague though).

-In Cyber Sleuth, Gankoomon stated that in times of peace Yggdrasill rests at the top of the Infinite Mountain.

Cyber Sleuth

-Cyberspace EDEN (Metaverse) had layers and numerous "spaces" within it.

-There are countless worlds overlapping one another, one for every different possibility.

-Mirei talks about infinitely branching worlds, with infinite versions of herself.

-Worlds existing infinitely and in parallel.

-Multiple universes are formed through infinitely branching space-time.

-They're higher dimensions that extend beyond an infinite number of worlds (multiverse/multiverses), which are more complex, beyond all concepts of time, beyond our understanding, our imagination, and even our ability to comprehend. The Eaters, who inhabitant one of these higher dimensions with "ultradimensional space", have no concept of limits and boundaries.

-The Eaters higher dimension alone is just a part of a vast system.

-The Eaters exist in regions that can not and should not be accessed.

-The Eaters have ultradimensional powers.

-When the Eaters enter into lower dimensional planes, they change their substance and that of the dimension where they are.

-The Eaters impact and induce the formation of Digital Waves, they change the reality around them and transform everything into data. In this way the Real World gains a more complex structure than it had before. Even human thoughts become data. The event of the Digital Waves remains while the Eater is still in that area, after his defeat the space around it returns to its natural existence.

-The Eaters absorb data and send it to their special higher dimension, the Eaters use this absorbed data to accelerate the evolution process and thus they can evolve immediately.

Hacker's Memory

-Infinite possibilities.

Notes:

-Ultradimensional can be translated as hyperdimensional.

-Ultradimensional would be superior to higher dimensional.

-It's likely that both higher dimensions and higher dimensions with "ultradimensional space" exist.

-Even humans at the peak of their evolution (with an infinite amount of time) won't be able to understand/imagine/comprehend.

-God's domain (Kernel/Primordial World, which is beyond everything) and the Eaters' special higher dimension is beyond worlds such as the Infinite Cauldron, Infinite Mountain, Super Dimensional Space-Time, the endless/eternal dimensional between the Digital World and Real World, etc.

Tamers

-The D-Reaper made contact with a world that is beyond the Digital World.

-The small universes in the mini-verses evolved Digimon that created environments that are suited to themselves. There many mini-verses existing in multiple layers, and some of them are connected to others.

-The Holy Beasts' domain is the highest/deepest level of the Digital World; the Digimon equivalent to Olympus.

Notes:

-The world that the D-Reaper made contact with is beyond the Holy Beasts' domain, which is the highest/deepest level of the Digital World; the Digimon equivalent to Olympus.

-Qinglongmon's Bo-903 states that the Holy Beasts' domain is near the "Gods". His Bo-536 also states that the Holy Beasts' are closest to "God" (likely not the case anymore).

-So there are many mini-verses existing in multiple layers of the Digital World.

Appmon (anime)

-Appmon exist on the Network, which exists between the Digital World and Real World.

-The Net Ocean is comprised of three layers resembling the structure of the World Wide Web: the Surface Web at its uppermost layer, then the Deep Web below it, and finally the Dark Web underneath.

-The Surface Web only makes up one percent of the internet.

-The world that lies deeper within the Surface Web is called the Deep Web. It's almost bottomless.

-It's actually the Deep Web that makes up 99% of the internet.

-AR-Fields are spaces situated between the Real World and the Net.

Appmon (manga)

Appmon (game)

Digimon World 3

-When Atsushi travels through the net, you see him travel through in a area that has 5 pathways, which likely represent Asuka server, Amaterasu server, Izumo server, Yamato server, and Ikaruga server. All of them seem to say "access denied" except for one that says "Asuka Access Ok." He enters it, you seemly see the planet, then it proceeds to say "Welcome to the Digimon World". He ends up in the Asuka Server.

-The Network Interstice is the network space between servers.

Notes:

-This helps prove that the servers are indeed separate worlds. It seems somewhat similar to the servers in DW4, DS games, X-Evolution/Chronicle, Linkz, etc

-Asuka server and Amaterasu server were nearly identical, but with slight difference in names for cities, coloration of everything, etc. They're like parallel worlds.

-According to this, the Digital World is infinite and has various servers within it.

Digimon World 4

-The D.S.G watch over all Digital Worlds on a "Home Server".

-The Home Server seems to be above other servers (somewhat like a higher world).

Notes:

-"All Digital Worlds" is likely referring to all the servers. Not literally every Digital World (it's not impossible though).

-According to this, the Digital World is infinite and has various servers within it.

Linkz

-The Digital World itself seemly breaks, and you can see the "space" outside of the Digital World. The zones are shown floating all around inside of it (somewhat similar to Digital Space, or the "space" that was shown outside of Digital Space).

-The Digital World of Linkz has various servers (not including other areas).

Notes:

-I'll call them zones because they're somewhat similar to the Zones in the Xros Wars Digital World. Moreover, those zones are pretty much paper-thin, so clearly it was the "reality" that broke.

-They're other areas, but I'm not sure if they're considered as other servers/worlds.

Network

-The Network lies between the connection between the worlds. The Digital World itself is beyond the Network.

-In DW3, the Network Interstice is the network space between servers.

-In DW3, the Network Interstice went offline. The network being down causes a huge problem for Digimon Online (Digital World). The Matrix System can't access the servers.

-In Cyber Sleuth, Cyberspace EDEN (Metaverse) had layers and numerous "spaces" within it.

-There is no way back to the Real World. The Network between the Digital World and Real World has disconnected. In other words, the Digital World has become blocked off from all other Networks.

Notes:

-Servers are different worlds.

Dark Area

-The Dark Area is said to be the world of nothingness.

-The Dark Area corrodes space itself (even a small amount of it does this).

-It is timeless.

-They're layers/levels within it.

-The Dark Area exists in a spatial distortion.

-Although not confirmed, it is said that Grand Dracumon is connected to the details of how the Dark Area came to be within the Digital World.

-Lucemon FM can use the Dark Area to absorb entire universes.

Notes:

Digital World: Iliad

Notes:

Other

-The Digital World is infinite and has multiple servers (at least at that time - there's likely more now) within said Digital World. This is somewhat similar to how there's numerous small universes within the Digital World of Tamers, or to an extent, the Zones of Xros Wars. It's like an infinite universe with other universes residing within it. We know of servers in DW3, DW4, DS games, X-Evolution/Chronicle, Linkz, etc.

-They're other parallel worlds within the Digital World.

-Mephismon's St-417 card blurb says "Elements of Apocalymon's darkness have transcended dimensions to accomplish an evil evolution!". An alternate translation says "super dimension" instead of "transcended dimensions".

Notes:

-When I say the "Digital World/Real World", I mean the universe(s). In some cases, Digital World/Real World can mean all Digital Worlds/Real Worlds.

Some higher dimensional stuff:

Spoiler

I'll start with the Digital World itself.

-The Digital World was split into Zones (sub-dimensions). The size of the Zones can vary, but some areas are as big as a universe. For example, the Digital World recognizes the Real World (as in our entire universe) as a single Zone - there's a total of 108 zones.The Digital World exists on a higher structural level (so in a way, it's like a higher dimension) than the Real World. Even if all of the processing resources in the universe (Real World) were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data.

-Digital Space exists between Zones of the Digital World. All Zones reside within this space

-In the Xros Wars anime (should include the manga too), another "space" was shown outside of Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.

Notes:

-You could argue that even "Digital Space" is outside of the conventional space-time (it's seemly outside of the Zones at least) and there's another space that is beyond Digital Space as well.

Even the Digital World has higher dimensions, such as the Infinite Mountain.

Infinite Mountain

-This place is a mix of a lot of different data, and is different from the normal Digital World. It's the home of Yggdrasill.

-Since the data inside Infinite Mountain is different than that of the normal Digital World, the data from the normal Digital World (such as items) is ineffective inside of the Infinite Mountain.

-The items from the Infinity Mountain are more advanced than the normal Digital World. For example, the money used in Infinite Mountain is the Megabit, while the money in the normal Digital World is normal bit.

-Infinite Mountain is usually populated by emulated Digimon (are not the real ones, but actually data constructs). During Decode, the Infinite Mountain was also infested with the X-Program, making the environment deadly for normal Digimon.

-Each area/floor of the Infinite Mountain is a self-contained dimension, with its own rules. To move between floors you need to use special "elevators" activating certain switches.

-Dimensionality items, such as 3-Dimensional Reality, 6-Dimensional Reality, 12-Dimensional Reality, and 24-Dimensional Reality drop within the Infinite Mountain.

-Yggdrasill 7D6 on top of Infinite Mountain (100th floor) drops the 24-Dimensional Reality item.

Notes:

-The dimensionality items are vague, but possible. Once this game is translated, perhaps we'll get some more information about them.

-If we assume those dimensionality items are legit and that it's for the Infinite Mountain alone, then everything above it should be beyond 24-Dimensional (especially the Eaters special higher dimension and the Primordial World).

-Yggdrasill exists on top of Infinite Mountain (100th floor) and drops the 24-Dimensional Reality item.

In Next Order, the Infinite Cauldron was introduced, which is somewhat similar to the Infinite Mountain. I don't know how it compares to the Infinite Mountain or other dimensions, but it's seen as a rather special dimension.

Infinite Cauldron

-The Infinite Cauldron is an infinite space where digital data is placed after being deleted.

-Taomon, who has great knowledge about the Digital World believes the existence of the "Infinite Cauldron" to be impossible, the idea that it exists at all, let alone a human setting foot there, is nothing but pure fantasy. Even Mirei, with all of her knowledge was skeptical as well.

-According to Shouma, this may look like Infinite Cauldron, but it's a different dimension.An alternate translation says "this is similar to Infinite Cauldron, an alternate dimension of some-sort".

-There are limits to how long you can be here. Plus, you can't make any records here.

-They're different dimensions within the Infinite Cauldron: Dimension M, Dimension G, Dimension T, Dimension P, Dimension E, and Dimension Z.

-Time flows differently there than it does in the Digital World. You can only stay over there for so long.

Notes:

-Even though Shouma says "it's a different dimension", it's still likely a part of the Infinite Cauldron. The Infinite Cauldron likely has dimensions within it (Dimension M, G, T, P, E, and Z, along with layers), just like the Infinite Mountain in Decode.

-The Infinite Cauldron is basically an infinite dimension outside of the conventional space-time that has numerous layers/dimensions within it.

Beyond these higher dimensions (which likely still exist within the Digital World), is the Super Dimensional Space-Time.

Super Dimensional Space-Time

-The Super Dimensional Space-Time exists beyond all worlds and space-times. It shares similar properties to Digital Space.

Notes:

-Zeed can casually send his opponents into this dimension.

-The Homeostasis resides within this dimension.

Beyond the Super Dimensional Space-Time is the Eaters' special higher dimension.

Eaters special higher dimension with "ultradimensional space"

-They're higher dimensions that extend beyond an infinite number of worlds (multiverse/multiverses), which are more complex, beyond all concepts of time, beyond our understanding, our imagination, and even our ability to comprehend. The Eaters, who inhabitant one of these higher dimensions with "ultradimensional space", have no concept of limits and boundaries.

-When the Eaters enter into lower dimensional planes, they change their substance and that of the dimension where they are.

-The Eaters impact and induce the formation of Digital Waves, they change the reality around them and transform everything into data. In this way the Real World gains a more complex structure than it had before. Even human thoughts become data. The event of the Digital Waves remains while the Eater is still in that area, after his defeat the space around it returns to its natural existence.

-The Eaters absorb data and send it to their special higher dimension, the Eaters use this absorbed data to accelerate the evolution process and thus they can evolve immediately.

Notes:

-Ultradimensional would be superior to higher dimensional. "Chou Jigen" is used instead of "Ko Jigen" (higher dimensions). The former would be "beyond" higher dimensions.

-It's likely that both higher dimensions and higher dimensions with "ultradimensional space" exist.

Primordial World, Kernel, God's Domain, etc

-

Other

-Mephismon's St-417 card blurb says "Elements of Apocalymon's darkness have transcended dimensions to accomplish an evil evolution!".

Notes:

-The "endless/eternal dimension" is likely between all universes (or multiverses). It might be similar to the Void from Final Fantasy.

Adventure/Zero-Two/Tri

-It was stated that Dagomon comes from across eternity, which could be talking about the space between dimensions.

-Apocalymon's dark space is said to be infinite, which is backed by numerous sources.

Notes:

-There's at least 7-8 sources (his profile from DVR isn't included) for Apocalymon's Dark Space being infinite.

-The Digital World is one of the possible worlds that exist side-by-side with the Real World. The quantum sea has created other worlds besides the Digital World. The quantum sea is different from our world and any possible world. It is the primordial world.

"From this world, many other worlds were born, these worlds were quantized and thus were replicated infinitely. In this way the quantum sea was divided into layers, in each layer there are variations of every possible world."

"The created worlds are located in different layers, because of the quantization the worlds through the layers have replicated and formed other worlds, one for every possible possibility."

Notes:

-Unless Vamdemon's plan extended beyond the worlds of Adventure, it's likely those worlds have to do with the Adventure-verse (not Tamers, Frontier, etc).

-There's a multiverse between each layer if we go by Executor N0's interpretation.

Xros Wars (anime)

-In the Xros Wars anime (likely includes the manga as well), the Digital World existed for a much longer time than the Real World. It's only recently that humans finally learned how to use a part of the Digital World.

Notes:

-It's possible that the Digital World in general (not just the Digital World of Xros Wars) existed before the Real World.

Xros Wars (manga)

-In the Xros Wars manga (likely includes the anime as well), the Digital World was split into Zones (sub-dimensions). The size of the Zones can vary, but some areas are as big as a universe. For example, the Digital World recognizes the Real World (as in our entire universe) as a single Zone - there's a total of 108 zones. The Digital World also exists on a higher structural level (so in a way, it's like a higher dimension) than the Real World. Even if all of the processing resources in the universe (Real World) were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data.

-To the Digital World, records and history are the same thing. It is different from the Human World. You could even call the warped time axis of this world another universe.

Notes:

-The Digital World exists on a higher structural level than the Real World, which makes it like a higher dimension to the Real World.

-Again, this may apply to the Digital World in general (not just the Digital World of Xros Wars).

-The Super Dimensional space-time is a world that lies on the exterior of space-time (where everyone lives in). It can be used to travel to many (likely all) worlds and space-times. This place is a melting pot of noise data. The Xros Loader has been protecting Wizarmon's data from being corrupted by the noise data. It shares similar properties to Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.In the Xros Wars anime (should include the manga too), another "space" was shown outside of Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.

Notes:

-You could argue that even "Digital Space" is outside of the conventional space-time (it's seemly outside of the Zones at least) and there's another space that is beyond Digital Space as well. The Super Dimensional space-time is beyond all of that.

-The Super Dimensional space-time can be considered as a higher dimension (it exists beyond all worlds and space-times, which likely includes the higher dimensions of the Digital World, such as the Infinite Mountain).

Next Order

Notes:

Infinite Cauldron

Notes:

-The Digital World is infinite and has various servers/parallel worlds within it.

Re Digitize

-The Colosseum is the only space that connects the Digital World to the Real World.

Notes:

-The Colosseum allows people across other worlds (and times) to fight against each other (will get into more detail with this later).

-They are giant storages that record all data that flows on File Island, as well as the Digital World.

-The Memorial Stelas are the months and years that passed in the Digital World manifested as a stela.

-It is said that if someone can peek inside of one of these, they can control the world's entire data flow, and at the moment the balance of this overwhelming data volume is disrupted, it'll receive an amount of data that normal life simply can't endure.

-The Memorial Stelas stand inconspicuously in the corners of the Digital World as they peer into overwhelming possibilities and the bottomless abyss of information.

Notes:

Decode

Infinite Mountain

Notes:

-Since the items are more advanced (including the money), it shows that the Infinite Mountain is more complex than the normal Digital World.

-The Infinite Mountain is basically a higher dimension within the Digital World that has numerous layers/dimensions within it (100 floors, and going by the dimensionality items, up to 24-Dimensional - the items are very vague though).

-In Cyber Sleuth, Gankoomon stated that in times of peace Yggdrasill rests at the top of the Infinite Mountain.

Cyber Sleuth

-There are countless worlds overlapping one another, one for every different possibility.

-Mirei talks about infinitely branching worlds, with infinite versions of herself.

Hacker's Memory

-Infinite possibilities.

Notes:

-Even humans at the peak of their evolution (with an infinite amount of time) won't be able to understand/imagine/comprehend.

-God's domain (Kernel/Primordial World, which is beyond everything) and the Eaters' special higher dimension is beyond worlds such as the Infinite Cauldron, Infinite Mountain, Super Dimensional Space-Time, the endless/eternal dimensional between the Digital World and Real World, etc.

Tamers

-The small universes in the mini-verses evolved Digimon that created environments that are suited to themselves. There many mini-verses existing in multiple layers, and some of them are connected to others.

-The Holy Beasts' domain is the highest/deepest level of the Digital World; the Digimon equivalent to Olympus.

Notes:

-The world that the D-Reaper made contact with is beyond the Holy Beasts' domain, which is the highest/deepest level of the Digital World; the Digimon equivalent to Olympus.

-Qinglongmon's Bo-903 states that the Holy Beasts' domain is near the "Gods". His Bo-536 also states that the Holy Beasts' are closest to "God" (likely not the case anymore).

-So there are many mini-verses existing in multiple layers of the Digital World.

Appmon (anime)

-Appmon exist on the Network, which exists between the Digital World and Real World.

-The Net Ocean is comprised of three layers resembling the structure of the World Wide Web: the Surface Web at its uppermost layer, then the Deep Web below it, and finally the Dark Web underneath.

-The world that lies deeper within the Surface Web is called the Deep Web. It's almost bottomless.

Appmon (manga)

Appmon (game)

Digimon World 3

-When Atsushi travels through the net, you see him travel through in a area that has 5 pathways, which likely represent Asuka server, Amaterasu server, Izumo server, Yamato server, and Ikaruga server. All of them seem to say "access denied" except for one that says "Asuka Access Ok." He enters it, you seemly see the planet, then it proceeds to say "Welcome to the Digimon World". He ends up in the Asuka Server.

Notes:

-This helps prove that the servers are indeed separate worlds. It seems somewhat similar to the servers in DW4, DS games, X-Evolution/Chronicle, Linkz, etc

-Asuka server and Amaterasu server were nearly identical, but with slight difference in names for cities, coloration of everything, etc. They're like parallel worlds.

Digimon World 4

-The Home Server seems to be above other servers (somewhat like a higher world).

Notes:

-"All Digital Worlds" is likely referring to all the servers. Not literally every Digital World (it's not impossible though).

Linkz

-The Digital World itself seemly breaks, and you can see the "space" outside of the Digital World. The zones are shown floating all around inside of it (somewhat similar to Digital Space, or the "space" that was shown outside of Digital Space).

Notes:

-I'll call them zones because they're somewhat similar to the Zones in the Xros Wars Digital World. Moreover, those zones are pretty much paper-thin, so clearly it was the "reality" that broke.

-They're other areas, but I'm not sure if they're considered as other servers/worlds.

Network

-The Network lies between the connection between the worlds. The Digital World itself is beyond the Network.

-In DW3, the Network Interstice went offline. The network being down causes a huge problem for Digimon Online (Digital World). The Matrix System can't access the servers.

-In Cyber Sleuth, Cyberspace EDEN (Metaverse) had layers and numerous "spaces" within it.

-There is no way back to the Real World. The Network between the Digital World and Real World has disconnected. In other words, the Digital World has become blocked off from all other Networks.

Notes:

Dark Area

-It is timeless.

-Although not confirmed, it is said that Grand Dracumon is connected to the details of how the Dark Area came to be within the Digital World.

Notes:

Notes:

Other

-The Digital World is infinite and has multiple servers (at least at that time - there's likely more now) within said Digital World. This is somewhat similar to how there's numerous small universes within the Digital World of Tamers, or to an extent, the Zones of Xros Wars. It's like an infinite universe with other universes residing within it. We know of servers in DW3, DW4, DS games, X-Evolution/Chronicle, Linkz, etc.

-Mephismon's St-417 card blurb says "Elements of Apocalymon's darkness have transcended dimensions to accomplish an evil evolution!". An alternate translation says "super dimension" instead of "transcended dimensions".

Notes:

-When I say the "Digital World/Real World", I mean the universe(s). In some cases, Digital World/Real World can mean all Digital Worlds/Real Worlds.

Spoiler

-The Digital World was split into Zones (sub-dimensions). The size of the Zones can vary, but some areas are as big as a universe. For example, the Digital World recognizes the Real World (as in our entire universe) as a single Zone - there's a total of 108 zones.The Digital World exists on a higher structural level (so in a way, it's like a higher dimension) than the Real World. Even if all of the processing resources in the universe (Real World) were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data.

-Digital Space exists between Zones of the Digital World. All Zones reside within this space

-In the Xros Wars anime (should include the manga too), another "space" was shown outside of Digital Space, which lies between Zones [sub-dimensions] of the Digital World.

Notes:

-You could argue that even "Digital Space" is outside of the conventional space-time (it's seemly outside of the Zones at least) and there's another space that is beyond Digital Space as well.

Infinite Mountain

Notes:

-The dimensionality items are vague, but possible. Once this game is translated, perhaps we'll get some more information about them.

-If we assume those dimensionality items are legit and that it's for the Infinite Mountain alone, then everything above it should be beyond 24-Dimensional (especially the Eaters special higher dimension and the Primordial World).

-Yggdrasill exists on top of Infinite Mountain (100th floor) and drops the 24-Dimensional Reality item.

In Next Order, the Infinite Cauldron was introduced, which is somewhat similar to the Infinite Mountain. I don't know how it compares to the Infinite Mountain or other dimensions, but it's seen as a rather special dimension.

Infinite Cauldron

Notes:

Beyond these higher dimensions (which likely still exist within the Digital World), is the Super Dimensional Space-Time.

-The Super Dimensional Space-Time exists beyond all worlds and space-times. It shares similar properties to Digital Space.

Notes:

Beyond the Super Dimensional Space-Time is the Eaters' special higher dimension.

Notes:

-Ultradimensional would be superior to higher dimensional. "Chou Jigen" is used instead of "Ko Jigen" (higher dimensions). The former would be "beyond" higher dimensions.

-

Other

-Mephismon's St-417 card blurb says "Elements of Apocalymon's darkness have transcended dimensions to accomplish an evil evolution!".

Notes:

basically calling a digimon multiverse a 4 d construct is the equivalent of calling the DC multiverse a 3d construct. not to say that zeed wins. but the digi verse actually consisit of about 24 infinite multiverse with infinite dimensional spaces dividing them.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

I asked for evidence. You sent me a link to an irrelevant post that doesn't speak about two multiverses.

https://www.reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/69jx9x/map_of_the_digimon_multiverse/

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/digimon-feats-and-source-thread.303098/page-16#post-32245135

In XW manga, the implied explanation for the origin of is all worlds exist in the superdimension, a realm similar to Bleed from DC/Sea of Fragments from Umineko, existing outside normal spacetime. The DW here is also older than the Human World and exists on a higher plane and it's so large that the human universe could be considered just a zone in it. Additionally, events in other worlds are considered the "past" or "future" here. Yggdrasil was the overseer here but it was replaced by Homeostasis (possible implication of some higher being above the computers doing this).

Then we get the higher dimensions in CS, each higher dimension extending over (consisting of) an infinite number of universes (essentially a multiverse). The Eaters were superdimensional beings from some of these dimensions. It is possible that ENIAC's digital multiverse, the superdimension governed by Ygg/Homeostasis and the Quantum sea, the Infinite Space are all different "higher dimensions", of which there are possibly twenty-four of based on the "24th Dimensional Fruit"), eachconnecting an infinite number of universes, worlds and dimensions.. so yeah nothing there being 2 multiverse but rather 24 and several infinite size dimension dividing them.

here's more.

Adventure/Zero-Two/Tri

Notes:

Notes:

Xros Wars (anime)

Notes:

Xros Wars (manga)

Notes:

Notes:

Next Order

Notes:

Infinite Cauldron

Notes:

Re Digitize

Notes:

Notes:

Decode

Infinite Mountain

Notes:

Cyber Sleuth

Hacker's Memory

-Infinite possibilities.

Notes:

Tamers

Notes:

Appmon (anime)

Appmon (manga)

Appmon (game)

Digimon World 3

Notes:

Digimon World 4

Notes:

Linkz

Notes:

Network

Notes:

Dark Area

-It is timeless.

Notes:

Notes:

Other

Notes:

Spoiler

Notes:

Infinite Mountain

Notes:

Infinite Cauldron

Notes:

Notes:

Notes:

-

Other

Notes:

Name 5.

You're missing the point, genius (as usual).

still waiting for names...

Everything you have sent has been a baseline infinite multiverse.

this is all still base infinite multiverse? being capable of destroy 24+ infinite multiverses? this is like saying that destroying 24+ skyscrapers in a single attack is just baseline building level.

False Equivalence Fallacy again. Planets from fiction to fiction aren't different in size on the scale of entire infinities. Also, no. If someone can barely destroy the Earth, then it is clear they cannot fully destroy a planet far larger. Again, you didn't even attempt to read or counter my "wall of text."

if character is stated to transience all dimension then he is outverse just like if a character is stated to be able to destroy all planets then he his a planet buster. the fact that his verse doesn't have large planet doesn't change much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Never said it was 4-D. infinite 4-D constructs are 5-D by every dimensional tiering system. And sorry. Don't have time to respond to an essey right now, with all respect. @zgtfreak and you debated about this thousand times, so you probably know my counter arguments. You're point of view doesn't mean much to me, with all respect (again). But to make it clear, there is no directly infinite higher dimensional construct you're talking about. You're post just proves that those infinite sized spaces, possibilities, etc. are just worlds vastly above each other. Without any implication, it's just a dimension that surpasses the previous dimension by an vastly amount and not by an infinite amount like in shinza bansho. And I don't understand why you use the M-theory as an fundamental to debate. The dies irae higher dimensional constructs is different from Digimon's M-theory dimensional construct. You literally just use you're verse's higher dimensional cosmology system against another verse with another cosmology system. Of course Digimon would win then, lol. It varys from fiction to fiction. Not every fiction uses the M-theory cosmology system.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bossmountain

@yasindermann: "Never said it was 4-D. infinite 4-D constructs are 5-D by every dimensional tiering system. And sorry. Don't have time to respond to an essey right now, with all respect. @zgtfreak and you debated about this thousand times, so you probably know my counter arguments. You're point of view doesn't mean much to me, with all respect (again). But to make it clear, there is no directly infinite higher dimensional construct you're talking about. You're post just proves that those infinite sized spaces, possibilities, etc. are just worlds vastly above each other.

Again quoting the post.

Then we get the higher dimensions in CS, each higher dimension extending over (consisting of) an infinite number of universes (essentially a multiverse). The Eaters were superdimensional beings from some of these dimensions. It is possible that ENIAC's digital multiverse, the superdimension governed by Ygg/Homeostasis and the Quantum sea, the Infinite Space are all different "higher dimensions", eachconnecting multiple universes, worlds and dimensions..

Each on of these dimension consist of an infinite multiverse! at least 24 in totally and this is just scratching the surface.

The dies irae higher dimensional constructs is different from Digimon's M-theory dimensional construct. You literally just use you're verse's higher dimensional cosmology system against another verse with another cosmology system. Of course Digimon would win then, lol. It varys from fiction to fiction. Not every fiction uses the M-theory cosmology system.

Digimon doesn't used M-theory and I'm haven't mention M-theory once in my post directed at you. LMAO. I also don't think Zeed win. but your terminology is whack and shows a clear lack of understanding when it comes to the cosmology of the digiverse by riding it off as baseline infinite multiverse is what I'm trying to say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: A few weeks back ago, you used M-theory as a fundamental to argue for the digimonverse. Or it's my weak memory again.

And where the hell is my terminology whack? Cosmology systems still vary from fiction to fiction, so there isn't a right or wrong, so there isn't a good and bad too. It's subjective. People like you don't understand that, lol.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: A few weeks back ago, you used M-theory as a fundamental to argue for the digimonverse. Or it's my weak memory again.

And that was then and this is now. Beside we're just discussing cosmology here. dimensional tiering is a different subject matter.

And where the hell is my terminology whack? Cosmology systems still vary from fiction to fiction, so there isn't a right or wrong, so there isn't a good and bad too. It's subjective. People like you don't understand that, lol.

The term you used to describe the Digiverse doesn't fit it size or description of it. even if you try to argue that these labels are subjective.. It would be like calling a watermelon a Vegetable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann said:

And that was then and this is now. Beside we're just discussing cosmology here. dimensional tiering is a different subject matter.

The term you used to describe the Digiverse doesn't fit it size or description of it. even if you try to argue that these labels are subjective.. It would be like calling a watermelon a Vegetable.

Um, dimensional tiering is based on cosmology. You shoud listen to yourself. When I talk about cosmology in multiversal debates, you should know that I refer to dimensional tiering.

And you mean the term 5-D? And exactly that is subjective, lol.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bossmountain

@yasindermann said:
@bossmountain said:
@yasindermann said:

Um, dimensional tiering is based on cosmology. You shoud listen to yourself. When I talk about cosmology in multiversal debates, you should know that I refer to dimensional tiering.

yeah, Cosmology ties into Dimensional teiring, but so does the xyz coordinate axis system. It's totally possible to discuses a world's cosmology without immediately bringing up dimensional tiering.

And you mean the term 5-D? And exactly that is subjective, lol.

yeah to a degree. like when DC talks about someone being 5d they just mean they're from the 5th dimension.

this is kinda why I like to use M-theory cuz it add objective meaning to these tier. Cuz If there is no objective reasoning to it i can just call the Marvel multiverse 4D and no one can argue against it since it's just my opinion and these terms are subjective after all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: LOL, I said the goddamn terminology/terms for multiversal characters are subjective, and not the nature of said dimensions. That's different. Don't twist my words.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann:

@bossmountain: LOL, I said the goddamn terminology/terms for multiversal characters are subjective, and not the nature of said dimensions. That's different. Don't twist my words.

Ok then sooo how did you come to the conclusion that the Digiverse is 1 mutliverse containing 4d universes

"Zeed get's smoked. 6-D (Infinite multiverses containing an infinite number of 4-D universes)>>>>>1 multiverse containing 4-D universes."

when going by it's cosmology it's at least 24 higher dimensions each consisting of an infinite number of universes. I know these terms are Subjective but......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Oh my god....How did I come to the conclusion that digimon verse is 5-D? Or at least at the very beginning of thar debate? Maybe there is no define dimensionality for ''infinite multiversal with vastly higher dimensions''. So, it's subjective. There is no right and wrong again. And you still don't get it, do you? Dimensionality and dimensional nature varys from fiction to fiction. Terminology/terms and dimensional tiering system are still different things. From it's nature, those dimensions are only vastly above each other, and not infinite above each other. So, natural 24 infinite higher dimensions (example) beats natural 24 finite higher dimensions. Even the natures of dimensions vary from fiction to fiction.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Oh my god....How did I come to the conclusion that digimon verse is 5-D? Maybe there is no define dimensionality for ''infinite multiversal with vastly higher dimensions''. So, it's subjective. There is no right and wrong again. And you still don't get it, do you? Dimensionality and dimensional nature varys from fiction to fiction. Terminology/terms and dimensional tiering system are still different things. From it's nature, those dimensions are only vastly above each other, and not infinite above each other. Infinite higher dimensions beats finite higher dimensions.

Dude, even if these terms a subjective calling 24 multiverses 1 multiverse is just whack.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zgtfreak

@bossmountain: I didn't need the link and the entire RT copy and pasted here at the same time. Pick one. Funny enough though, you needed an RT from someone else to finally properly explain Digimon, as you yourself were entirely incapable. So let's take a look at this... This very detailed RT still gives little context to how higher dimensions work. The most I saw is that a higher dimension extends over countless worlds. And do these higher dimensions extend infinitely over these world, or by a finite amount? If these higher dimensions are above the multiverse, is it by an infinite or finite amount? Lots of context missing. Since we don't know for sure if these higher dimensions even use dimensional tiering, I will mostly dismiss it. However... this RT does show that the Digimon Multiverse and spaces themselves perhaps go up to the equivalent of 7-D. We have the real world with infinite timelines (so an infinite multiverse). The Infinite Cauldron is... well... infinite (so this adds up to 5-D). Then there is the eternal space where the word "eternal" is used to describe an infinite space (this adds up to 6-D). Cyberspace is stated to be infinite (7-D). Now we get to the Infinite Mountain... Nothing besides the name suggest that it is infinite. I would gladly give it the benefit of the doubt, but these links are implying the "Infinite" Mountain only has 100 floors? I will dismiss this for now until more context is given to the Infinite Mountain. Here is the problem though... I am being nice by saying that each infinity makes this single infinite multiverse infinitely bigger and equates to a different/alternate equivalent to dimensional tiered higher dimensions. If I really wanted to, I could say that these infinite spaces merely roll up into one infinite multiverse with different infinite sections in one overall infinity. I could argue that even if these multi-infinite spaces made the single infinite multiverse multiple infinities bigger, it does still not equate to a higher dimension, as needing to destroy something of larger size merely requires more power, while higher dimensions in some fictions require more than just more raw power to destroy, aka needing a higher quality/higher volume/higher level of infinite power to destroy. So despite all of this... I can still completely argue in confidence that the Digimon Multiverse is still just an infinite multiverse. However, I will be nice and let this idea of it being the complete equivalent of 7-D continue...

and the Eaters' special higher dimension is beyond worlds such as the Infinite Cauldron, Infinite Mountain, Super Dimensional Space-Time, the endless/eternal dimensional between the Digital World and Real World, etc.

Existing beyond something =/= having more volume/being larger/being more powerful than that something. A character existing outside of a universe isn't automatically assumed to be a universe buster, right? So why are you not applying this logic here as well?

In what way? Zero context. Dismissed.

So in the end... we have a multiverse with enough infinite spaces to go up to 7-D. 24 Dimensional ect has no proper context, and is even implied to not be higher dimensional in the general sense of infinities above other infinities. Any higher dimension mentioned in this verse isn't even referring to the 24-D crap, but a place existing beyond the multiverse, including that 24-D nonsense. This is also backed up by the fact that higher dimensions don't even work on levels of infinities in some context, and can roll up into tiny planck lengths. So to assume higher dimensions in every fiction works off of infinities is complete nonsense. So if we assume Digimon's multiverse to be the complete equivalent to 7-D based off of it's multiple infinite spaces, then Zeed should beat Merc. If we get more serious and say that these multiple infinite spaces roll up into one infinite multiverse, as infinitely bigger is not the same as quality/volume-superior higher dimensions, then Merc wins.

basically calling a digimon multiverse a 4 d construct is the equivalent of calling the DC multiverse a 3d construct. not to say that zeed wins. but the digi verse actually consisit of about 24 infinite multiverse with infinite dimensional spaces dividing them.

Even the OP of the RT states that multiple multiverses is speculation.

if character is stated to transience all dimension then he is outverse just like if a character is stated to be able to destroy all planets then he his a planet buster. the fact that his verse doesn't have large planet doesn't change much.

Since you never even once attempted to read my original debunk for the Outerverse wank concept, I will post it again... Let's say your verse is 10-D... If someone transcends the dimensions of that verse, that would only make them 11-D in another verse with even higher dimensions. Not to mention transcending dimensions doesn't necessarily even mean you are superior to said dimensions in some verses; just like how dimensions themselves aren't always superior to lower dimensions in some verses. If a verse exist where dimensional tiering exist and someone transcends finite dimensions, that's really nothing compared to infinite. You may say "But they transcend the CONCEPT of dimensions entirely," but no. That just means they transcended the concepts of those FINITE dimensions, which is nothing compared to Infinite-D. Technically speaking with verses involving dimensional tiering, any higher dimension technically transcends the concepts of lower dimensions entirely as well. See? Being beyond the concept of finite dimensions means nothing, as that simply means you exist in a higher dimension beyond the concept of lower ones, assuming that transcending it even means that you're above it in power, as this is not always the case. Such as when someone existing beyond a universe doesn't always mean they are universal.

Using the Outerverse tier solely for beings beyond Infinite-D alone still doesn't work, as some cosmologies are larger than the standard Infinite-D, such as an infinite-D cosmology that INFINITELY multiplies itself based off the Type 3 Multiverse model. < So if someone transcends an infinitely multiplying infinite-D multiverse, are they equal to another being transcending a stagnate non-multiplying infinite-D multiverse because "They are both Outerversal?" No. Clearly the being transcending the quantum multiplying infinite-D cosmology is superior. Hell, there are even cosmologies that are Double Infinite-D, with a quantum infinite-D multiverse being infinitely transcended by another quantum infinite-D multiverse in an infinitely higher realm (I.E. high-balled Umineko and DC cosmology). How can you chalk all this up to "Lel, Outerverse?" You can't. Outerverse ignores the size of multiverses, which is objectively stupid.

Funny enough, I'm debunking wank from both verses; so calling me bias is an invalid criticism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@bossmountain: I didn't need the link and the entire RT copy and pasted here at the same time. Pick one. Funny enough though, you needed an RT from someone else to finally properly explain Digimon, as you yourself were entirely incapable. So let's take a look at this... This very detailed RT still gives little context to how higher dimensions work. The most I saw is that a higher dimension extends over countless worlds. And do these higher dimensions extend infinitely over these world, or by a finite amount? If these higher dimensions are above the multiverse, is it by an infinite or finite amount? Lots of context missing. Since we don't know for sure if these higher dimensions even use dimensional tiering, I will mostly dismiss it. However... this RT does show that the Digimon Multiverse and spaces themselves perhaps go up to the equivalent of 7-D. We have the real world with infinite timelines (so an infinite multiverse). The Infinite Cauldron is... well... infinite (so this adds up to 5-D). Then there is the eternal space where the word "eternal" is used to describe an infinite space (this adds up to 6-D). Cyberspace is stated to be infinite (7-D). Now we get to the Infinite Mountain... Nothing besides the name suggest that it is infinite. I would gladly give it the benefit of the doubt, but these links are implying the "Infinite" Mountain only has 100 floors? I will dismiss this for now until more context is given to the Infinite Mountain. Here is the problem though... I am being nice by saying that each infinity makes this single infinite multiverse infinitely bigger and equates to a different/alternate equivalent to dimensional tiered higher dimensions. If I really wanted to, I could say that these infinite spaces merely roll up into one infinite multiverse with different infinite sections in one overall infinity. I could argue that even if these multi-infinite spaces made the single infinite multiverse multiple infinities bigger, it does still not equate to a higher dimension, as needing to destroy something of larger size merely requires more power, while higher dimensions in some fictions require more than just more raw power to destroy, aka needing a higher quality/higher volume/higher level of infinite power to destroy. So despite all of this... I can still completely argue in confidence that the Digimon Multiverse is still just an infinite multiverse. However, I will be nice and let this idea of it being the complete equivalent of 7-D continue...

and the Eaters' special higher dimension is beyond worlds such as the Infinite Cauldron, Infinite Mountain, Super Dimensional Space-Time, the endless/eternal dimensional between the Digital World and Real World, etc.

Existing beyond something =/= having more volume/being larger/being more powerful than that something. A character existing outside of a universe isn't automatically assumed to be a universe buster, right? So why are you not applying this logic here as well?

So in the end... we have a multiverse with enough infinite spaces to go up to 7-D. 24 Dimensional ect has no proper context, and is even implied to not be higher dimensional in the general sense of infinities above other infinities. Any higher dimension mentioned in this verse isn't even referring to the 24-D crap, but a place existing beyond the multiverse, including that 24-D nonsense. This is also backed up by the fact that higher dimensions don't even work on levels of infinities in some context, and can roll up into tiny planck lengths. So to assume higher dimensions in every fiction works off of infinities is complete nonsense. So if we assume Digimon's multiverse to be the complete equivalent to 7-D based off of it's multiple infinite spaces, then Zeed should beat Rein. If we get more serious and say that these multiple infinite spaces roll up into one infinite multiverse, as infinitely bigger is not the same as quality/volume-superior higher dimensions, then Rein wins.

Since you never even once attempted to read my original debunk for the Outerverse wank concept, I will post it again... Let's say your verse is 10-D... If someone transcends the dimensions of that verse, that would only make them 11-D in another verse with even higher dimensions. Not to mention transcending dimensions doesn't necessarily even mean you are superior to said dimensions in some verses; just like how dimensions themselves aren't always superior to lower dimensions in some verses. If a verse exist where dimensional tiering exist and someone transcends finite dimensions, that's really nothing compared to infinite. You may say "But they transcend the CONCEPT of dimensions entirely," but no. That just means they transcended the concepts of those FINITE dimensions, which is nothing compared to Infinite-D. Technically speaking with verses involving dimensional tiering, any higher dimension technically transcends the concepts of lower dimensions entirely as well. See? Being beyond the concept of finite dimensions means nothing, as that simply means you exist in a higher dimension beyond the concept of lower ones, assuming that transcending it even means that you're above it in power, as this is not always the case. Such as when someone existing beyond a universe doesn't always mean they are universal.

Funny enough, I'm debunking wank from both verses; so calling me bias is an invalid criticism.

Agreed. He doesn't understand our tiering system at all. Had a discussion with him in this thread, lol.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: The problem is that Boss thinks the cosmologist tiering system on Vine is a single tiering system, but it isn't. It recognizes that each fiction uses different rules and a different tiering system (some use no tiering system). Us cosmologist on Vine realize this and figure out who wins based off of what rules and cosmology is superior between each fiction.

^ @bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak and what does that ''^'' sign mean? Just curious to know.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Pointing up at my comment for Boss to read, in hopes of him finally understanding.

I'll read your debate with him soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Wasn't really a big deal. Ok, do, if you want to. I don't force you, lol.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfawesome

This is the reason why Comicvine is regarded as a big joke.

Also,Mercurius uses Omnia Fert Aetas and erases him from existence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: Dude, every site is regarded as a joke, VS battle wiki laughs about space battles and comic vine, comic vine laughs about space battles and vs battle wiki, etc.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermannduh,I know that.This site likes to say things like"VS Battles Wiki''is shit when all of them are shit.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zgtfreak

@perfawesome said:

@yasindermannduh,I know that.This site likes to say things like"VS Battles Wiki''is shit when all of them are shit.

Then why are you on here if Vien is a joke? Funny enough, every battle board considers VS Battles a joke. We debunk them daily. You come on here and provide zero counterargument. People like you make VS Battles shine the brightest, truly...

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@bossmountain: I didn't need the link and the entire RT copy and pasted here at the same time. Pick one. Funny enough though, you needed an RT from someone else to finally properly explain Digimon, as you yourself were entirely incapable.

Funny since I mention a lot of this I posted in the previous thread that you demised for no reason....

This very detailed RT still gives little context to how higher dimensions work. The most I saw is that a higher dimension extends over countless worlds. And do these higher dimensions extend infinitely over these world, or by a finite amount? If these higher dimensions are above the multiverse, is it by an infinite or finite amount? Lots of context missing. Since we don't know for sure if these higher dimensions even use dimensional tiering, I will mostly dismiss it.

There is no prove that they don't. and how would one prove that these super-higher dimensional space that each houses infinite universe operations under at type of specific type of dimensional teiring anyway?

In most yes it. especially if we're going by M-theory where being able to exist outside a 5d construct would make you 5d.

Just cause how doesn't mean you can dimissed it.

So in the end... we have a multiverse with enough infinite spaces to go up to 7-D. 24 Dimensional ect has no proper context, and is even implied to not be higher dimensional in the general sense of infinities above other infinities. Any higher dimension mentioned in this verse isn't even referring to the 24-D crap, but a place existing beyond the multiverse, including that 24-D nonsense. This is also backed up by the fact that higher dimensions don't even work on levels of infinities in some context, and can roll up into tiny planck lengths. So to assume higher dimensions in every fiction works off of infinities is complete nonsense. So if we assume Digimon's multiverse to be the complete equivalent to 7-D based off of it's multiple infinite spaces, then Zeed should beat Rein. If we get more serious and say that these multiple infinite spaces roll up into one infinite multiverse, as infinitely bigger is not the same as quality/volume-superior higher dimensions, then Rein wins.

Never argue in favor of Zeed in the first place.

All verse comsology is speculation unless the writers gives us an offical map.

Since you never even once attempted to read my original debunk for the Outerverse wank concept, I will post it again... Let's say your verse is 10-D...

OK FIRST OFF. 10D going by what? By M-theory there is nothing higher than 11D. no matter the size there is just 11 geometrical dimensions. Saying a verse can have more is like saying a verse can have more 4 cardinal directions .

If someone transcends the dimensions of that verse, that would only make them 11-D in another verse with even higher dimensions. Not to mention transcending dimensions doesn't necessarily even mean you are superior to said dimensions in some verses; just like how dimensions themselves aren't always superior to lower dimensions in some verses.

Unless going by M-theory were transcending 11d is the highest you can go regardless of verse size.

If a verse exist where dimensional tiering exist and someone transcends finite dimensions, that's really nothing compared to infinite. You may say "But they transcend the CONCEPT of dimensions entirely," but no. That just means they transcended the concepts of those FINITE dimensions, which is nothing compared to Infinite-D. Technically speaking with verses involving dimensional tiering, any higher dimension technically transcends the concepts of lower dimensions entirely as well. See? Being beyond the concept of finite dimensions means nothing, as that simply means you exist in a higher dimension beyond the concept of lower ones, assuming that transcending it even means that you're above it in power, as this is not always the case. Such as when someone existing beyond a universe doesn't always mean they are universal.

Using the Outerverse tier solely for beings beyond Infinite-D alone still doesn't work, as some cosmologies are larger than the standard Infinite-D, such as an infinite-D cosmology that INFINITELY multiplies itself based off the Type 3 Multiverse model. < So if someone transcends an infinitely multiplying infinite-D multiverse, are they equal to another being transcending a stagnate non-multiplying infinite-D multiverse because "They are both Outerversal?" No.

Clearly the being transcending the quantum multiplying infinite-D cosmology is superior. Hell, there are even cosmologies that are Double Infinite-D, with a quantum infinite-D multiverse being infinitely transcended by another quantum infinite-D multiverse in an infinitely higher realm (I.E. high-balled Umineko and DC cosmology). How can you chalk all this up to "Lel, Outerverse?" You can't. Outerverse ignores the size of multiverses, which is objectively stupid.

I understand what you're saying and on some level it makes. my issue is that it just boil down. debating loose terminology and Comsology maps.

My theory doesn't measure necessarily measure power but how the character's power can move and affect things across a the 11 dimensional axis. example if character 1d and is infinte in 1d he would still lose again a finte 3d person. because being able destroy an infinite long pencil draw line on the ground doesn't mean much. the attack lack dept height and width so it can't really hurt you. likewise if a character is infinitely 3d(can destroy a infinite universe) he would still lose horrible against a infinite 4d person (timetraveler) who can just time travel and kill him at infancy or age accelerate him to dust. infinte 3D character still lose to finite 5D Character.

if they're both outerversal then it would comedown to a battle of cosmology. however lower D teir typical would even they we're infinty

No but if his power move and affect things accross all geometrical dimensional planes. something Zeed has never don't Zeed loses.

wasn't going since I was never Arguing in favor of Zeed any. he as shown 8d power at most which can't beat outerversal.