chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chasekilleen

Redo match.

The match starts near the tunnel of the Throne.

Mercurius cannot Acta Est Fabula to reset the world and get rid of EG Demonbane.

No Caption Provided

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius godstomps.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: Wasn't EGD like "infinite dimensional" and also "omnipresent" and stuff like that???

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: No, that's for retarded people, since you brought it up, you are retarded ;P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, Merc stomps out of raw power. EDG doesn't even have any real multiversal feats outside summoning an infinite number of universe-busting selves. Sadly, even the multiverse in the verse may only be finite (a lot of universes but finite), as it was reduced to one universes remaining. This is impossible if it were truly infinite, meaning those infinite statements aren't literal and simply default to a really big number of universes.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VarricPatermann

Neither Demonbane, nor Mercurius is infinite-D, but based on abilities Mercurius should win without question.

@anaverageguy123 said:

Sadly, even the multiverse in the verse may only be finite (a lot of universes but finite), as it was reduced to one universes remaining.

I read this often, but people probably take this statement out of context, since Hagane talked about the Vortex Blaster Demonbane in this statement, who was more part on the Nitroplus Blasterz Game, and not part of the Demonbane series. (Which is of course canon to the spin offs too) which included different worlds from the Nitro+ studios, not only the Demonbane one. When Hagane talks about infinite-1, he doesn´t talk only about the Demonbane world, he talked about the worlds from Nitroplus Blasterz.

Vortex Blaster destroyed nearly all of them.

The Demonbane world itself is probably infinite in size, but theydon´t have infinite multiverses. This is probably one infinite multiverse and someone like EGD can´t destroy a infinite Multiverse. Based on Hagane, EGD can´t even win against VBD, because conceptual reasons.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Mercurius?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Demonbane, nor Mercurius is infinite-D, but based on abilities Mercurius should win without question.

But the Godhead can decide how many dimensions they can be in??

Taiji, is the source before Yin Yang, the first duality of creation itself. A single digit of Taiji is said to be above all of creation, including the concepts and also dimensions.

"Everyone who has reached Atziluth is a walking universe (the universes are Taikyoku and therefore "beyond dimensions"); atoms, spirits, planets, stars, the concept of the existence and nonexistence of all this is the all-encompassing ultimate reality, which is a Hadou / Gudou god. Even a drop of Gudou God's blood weighs more than celestial bodies. The very size at the same time does not depend on the physical dimensions, from a physical point of view the universe exists "outside" them. A god with a more powerful Atman, will actually have a universe that is much "larger and deeper" than other gods."

The shield itself is said to be 24D

No Caption Provided

"It is a twenty-fourth dimensional barrier halting blows from all sides. An absolute barrier which phase transition impacts. It manifested betwen Yakou and Ootake"

No Caption Provided

"To draw power and grasp the knowledge of everything, the source of all phenomena and the origin of all things. To see all and do all. - This includes the infinite concepts constituting the multiverse."

No Caption Provided

"In that sense, likening it to opening a gate was inaccurate. Yakou existed here eternally, undefined and unchangable. What I did just now was not simply enter a room, but see all the universe/all creation (万象/banshou) as he sees it."

No Caption Provided

"Taikyoku--Origin of all things in Onmyoudou (Way of Yin and Yang), concept pointing to the nucleus of the universe. This is referred to" Yin-Yang or Duality, as Taikyoku is source of everything including all variations of it."

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:

But the Godhead can decide how many dimensions they can be in??

Taiji, is the source before Yin Yang, the first duality of creation itself. A single digit of Taiji is said to be above all of creation, including the concepts and also dimensions.

"Everyone who has reached Atziluth is a walking universe (the universes are Taikyoku and therefore "beyond dimensions"); atoms, spirits, planets, stars, the concept of the existence and nonexistence of all this is the all-encompassing ultimate reality, which is a Hadou / Gudou god. Even a drop of Gudou God's blood weighs more than celestial bodies. The very size at the same time does not depend on the physical dimensions, from a physical point of view the universe exists "outside" them. A god with a more powerful Atman, will actually have a universe that is much "larger and deeper" than other gods."

The shield itself is said to be 24D

No Caption Provided

"It is a twenty-fourth dimensional barrier halting blows from all sides. An absolute barrier which phase transition impacts. It manifested betwen Yakou and Ootake"

No Caption Provided

"To draw power and grasp the knowledge of everything, the source of all phenomena and the origin of all things. To see all and do all. - This includes the infinite concepts constituting the multiverse."

No Caption Provided

"In that sense, likening it to opening a gate was inaccurate. Yakou existed here eternally, undefined and unchangable. What I did just now was not simply enter a room, but see all the universe/all creation (万象/banshou) as he sees it."

No Caption Provided

"Taikyoku--Origin of all things in Onmyoudou (Way of Yin and Yang), concept pointing to the nucleus of the universe. This is referred to" Yin-Yang or Duality, as Taikyoku is source of everything including all variations of it."

Doesn´t sound like infinite-D to me, but it probably depends on the interpretation, since dimensional tiering can be different from fiction to fiction. Anyway, if we already have 24-D then that is already way too much for Elder God Demonbane, who can´t affect higher concepts.

As i said before, the Demonbane verse itself is a infinite sized multiverse with probably one 5-D plane or higher (If we included Nitroplus Blasterz), thanks the to the outer Gods. Elder God Demonbane can´t beat an Outer God, he just beat only an avatar of Nyarlathotep. Elder God Demonbane doesn´t even beat Azathoth, that was something that Demonbanetards spread around. It was Vortex Blaster who stomped the verse with the gods (But even there, the Outer Gods at the end still exist (At least Yog was still alive in Nitroplus)

Elder God Demonbane itself is only a 3-D construct with some 4-D abilities. Thats is all. There are far superior beings in his own world, and even one version that is more powerful then himself.

Mercurius stomps hard here, since Demonbane is neither 24-D to infinite, nor he has abilities to affect beings on that level.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chasekilleen

@varricpatermann: I was not trying to say that dimension is infinite means you automatically win don't misunderstand me.

I was just disagreeing on the fact that they're not infinite D when they can decide the dimension they want to be in.

But from what you mentioned I think Mercurius wins.

I mean, he's omnipresent in his own domain and has no selled ton of conceptual attacks and even conceptual erasure.

Condensed the entire creation itself within the palm of his hands and shot it to his enemies.

Can create black hole that destroys the Throne and also the multiverse.

Plus a gravity so great that nothing in his creation can survive his gravitational pull.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: so I found this interesting piece of information.

Not only does the Throne allow an individual to become a God, but the Throne itself had also undergone ascension. Originally it was just a regular, if extremely powerful, device that allowed for control of the universe. But after Mercurius emanated his law which led to the birth of endless new universes, timelines and dimensions, the Throne itself changed into something that cannot be described in words that allows for the absolute dominion of all of reality.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: I was not trying to say that dimension is infinite means you automatically win don't misunderstand me.

Well, based on Demonbane, it is enough to be a higher dimensional being, since Demonbane doesn´t have the abilities to harm this guy.

I was just disagreeing on the fact that they're not infinite D when they can decide the dimension they want to be in.

Ah ok. Well, they can decide the dimension, but does this dimension mean higher ones?

But from what you mentioned I think Mercurius wins.

Yeah, that is out of question. Elder God Demonbane is far below that level, he isn´t even above the regular reality. He is part of the concept, not above it.

I mean, he's omnipresent in his own domain and has no selled ton of conceptual attacks and even conceptual erasure.

Omnipresence is an issue, but you said in his own domain? So depended on where this battle happend, he is or he is not? Anyway, i doubt that Demonbane can tank conceptual attacks, let alone an erasure on that level. Even if we are going with the point that Demonbane is part of the creation from Azathoth, Mercurius is on a level, where he can oneshot the entire Demonbane verse concept. We can´t put Demonbane that high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: what I mean by in his own domain is when he uses the Throne.

He can reshape all of reality. I think I sent something up there how he basically made the Throne OP as hell.

Creating new endless universes, timelines and dimensions.

Making it govern all of reality itself.

When another God takes up the Throne he's not omnipresent anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: Dimensions in Shinzaverse have qualitiative superiority over one another. As in, a lower dimensional being would get WTF stomped by a higher dimensional bing. I am unsure whether said dimensions are spatial, as they seem to be more "layers of existence".

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder God isnt even close in power compared to mercurius. Mercurius wins

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite dimension egd and mercurius? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius stomps due to his ultimate hax that can counter reinhard’s spear.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius in a unholy stomp. Time is over where people debating Demonbane vs Umineko, Shinza and other franchises.

Avatar image for deactivated-6152ce2a1e837
deactivated-6152ce2a1e837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinbad_hakuryuu: heard EGD's most feats were mistranslations and he isn't really that strong as we thought he is. As for Merc, yes he's beyond the concept of dimensions because arziluth doesn't cares about dimensions it puts you above them no matter how many higher ones r there.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercurius shitstomp

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simp Snek oneshots the pedo Bot.

GaranoBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane gets one shotted

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sinbad_Hakuryuu

@odins3ns3i: Yeah agree with you. It is much better we learn the japanese language by ourselves,rather than rely on random translator for novels, visual novels etc because it maybe cause some misleading in their translation.