Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@X_insignia1: why not?

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

I agree with this as well.

Seems Im not the only one either. So why not? And Flag me for a bait thread? How is it a bait? I want to know others Opinions. Dont try derail this thread either. State your oppoinion as to why and move on. No need for this.

you guys can't be serious...

Thats not debating. Thats Baiting.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LubeMan

I don't see Mephisto being able to do anything to a celestial even in his own domain? I'll take any celestial over Mephisto.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

If Galactus can't do it. An average Celestial couldn't. A high tier Celestial might... But the OP isn't talking about a high tier.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By X_insignia1

@LubeMan said:

I don't see Mephisto being able to do anything to a celestial even in his own domain? I'll take any celestial over Mephisto.

This

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

Seems Im not the only one either. So why not? And Flag me for a bait thread? How is it a bait? I want to know others Opinions. Dont try derail this thread either. State your oppoinion as to why and move on. No need for this.

This thread was made directly after you and a another user stressed over the same issue, with opposing view points actually.

and my reasoning? Celestials > cube beings, cube beings> sky fathers/hell lords.

Again a child Franklin blew an amped mephisto to atoms, mind you this same child Franklin more or less was a peer to the celestials in terms of power time and time again it's been stated and shown that Celestials surpass earth pantheons , helllords/ sky fathers alike even WITHIN their realms. They're tiers above.

Avatar image for henryarguelles73
henryarguelles73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By henryarguelles73

Mephisto in his own realm is omnipotent. In his own realm, he's taken on Galactus. This seems like a legit fight. I agree with XiiX.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

This thread was made directly after you and a another user stressed over the same issue, with opposing view points actually.

and my reasoning? Celestials > cube beings, cube beings> sky fathers/hell lords.

Again a child Franklin blew an amped mephisto to atoms, mind you this same child Franklin more or less was a peer to the celestials in terms of power time and time again it's been stated and shown that Celestials surpass earth pantheons , helllords/ sky fathers alike even WITHIN their realms. They're tiers above.

Problem with Franklin is ABC Logic. Franklin was a Pure Soul and Young child. It was Plot Driven and commented Franklin was a pure soul.

No Caption Provided

Even Roxane as stated by Mephisto is a Pure Soul and Mephisto couldn't touch Ghost Rider Blaze Soul by extent.

So your feat of Franklin means nothing and pure ABC Logic as how a average Celestial will do.

I wanted others opinion as such and no rule at all to ask for such. As plainly seen I now know for a fact Im not the only one who thinks overpowering Galactus in his realm means any Celestial could do better because Franklin had Plot device on his side..

Again dont make this a bait thread and post why you think Celestial would win both rounds? Im dying to see what scans or hidden knowledge you may have on it.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LubeMan

@TheSecondOpinion said:

If Galactus can't do it. An average Celestial couldn't. A high tier Celestial might... But the OP isn't talking about a high tier.

Galactus just started absorbing Mephisto's realm, till Mephisto conceded to Galactus to stop and leave. What exactly was it that Galactus couldn't do?? Galactus or Celestials are/should be well above skyfathers, Hell Lords etc whether in their realm or not!

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By niBBit

The way i see it Galactus(fed)>Galactus(normal)/Average Celestial>Skyfathers/Hell-Lords.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By laflux

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadgod

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

I WANT to say Mephisto can win; I never liked the idea of an entire race of beings, the weakest of which can probably take friggin Odin.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bo88gdan

Mephisto both rounds

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

Problem with Franklin is ABC Logic. Franklin was a Pure Soul and Young child. It was Plot Driven and commented Franklin was a pure soul.

No Caption Provided

Even Roxane as stated by Mephisto is a Pure Soul and Mephisto couldn't touch Ghost Rider Blaze Soul by extent.

So your feat of Franklin means nothing and pure ABC Logic as how a average Celestial will do.

I wanted others opinion as such and no rule at all to ask for such. As plainly seen I now know for a fact Im not the only one who thinks overpowering Galactus in his realm means any Celestial could do better because Franklin had Plot device on his side..

Again dont make this a bait thread and post why you think Celestial would win both rounds? Im dying to see what scans or hidden knowledge you may have on it.

wasn't pure ABC logic, with the superiority established over sky fathers it is WELL within their limits to dominate hell-lords rather or not. And Johnny GR may have some some resistanc but far as franklin it goes way beyond innocence. If that were the case than Mephisto would of been blown to atoms as well. The fact is this same child was humbled my ashema. More of less 3 amped sky fathers were treated as children by the Celestials. And you still failed to counter the cube being argument, Cube beings are well above sky fathers Celestials are their superior as well. Realm or not the fact that this is even up for debate is ludicrous.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By X_insignia1

@niBBit said:

The way i see it Galactus(fed)>Galactus(normal)/Average Celestial>Skyfathers/Hell-Lords.

Celestials are actually a bit stronger than your average Galactus. It's been established

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@LubeMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Galactus just started absorbing Mephisto's realm, till Mephisto conceded to Galactus to stop and leave. What exactly was it that Galactus couldn't do?? Galactus or Celestials are/should be well above skyfathers, Hell Lords etc whether in their realm or not!

Galactus failed to OVERPOWER Mephisto and had to receive the idea of adsorbing magical energy and soul energy (All BS as Galactus never did this before with Magical or soul energy) from Silver Surfer.

No Caption Provided

As seen. Galactus was going to lose hard till Silver Surfer suggested the idea to do what Galactus never had doen before then. Plot Driven as hell.

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

No Caption Provided

wasn't pure ABC logic, with the superiority established over sky fathers it is WELL within their limits to dominate hell-lords rather or not. And Johnny GR may have some some resistanc but far as franklin it goes way beyond innocence. If that were the case than Mephisto would of been blown to atoms as well. The fact is this same child was humbled my ashema. More of less 3 amped sky fathers were treated as children by the Celestials. And you still failed to counter the cube being argument, Cube beings are well above sky fathers Celestials are their superior as well. Realm or not the fact that this is even up for debate is ludicrous.

Your using ABC Logic that Franklin (who is not a celestial in any way) with his Pure Soul beat Mephisto in his realm so that must mean a Average Celestial can too. How is that NOT ABC logic?

• Franklin has a Pure Soul
  • Not a Celestial
  • Nowhere near as powerful as Ashema.

vs

• Average Celestial
  • No pure Soul
  • Maybe no soul at all

This is your comparison. That is clear ABC Logic.

If a average Galactus failed utterly to overpower Mephisto than how should a avergae Celstial do it? Feed on his Magical Realm as well? I dont think Silver Surfer or WIS is there to give Celestial that Idea or power to do that.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheDEMON!

The Celestial in both rounds.They are next Galactus.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

The OP is talking about the average Celestial...

It litterally took thousands of them just to push Ego back into the Bioverse.

And people here are saying an average Celestial can beat Mephisto in both rounds?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@TheSecondOpinion said:

And people here are saying an average Celestial can beat Mephisto in both rounds?

BUUUUUUUT Odin,Vishnu and Zeus struggled against one,I thought DC took it far with the Martians(millions of creatures of which only 2 maybe 3 could push their own planet) but Celestials take the cake, a billion Galactus' running around? LMAO,good thing they're neutral.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Bo88gdan said:

Mephisto both rounds

You kiddin' right?

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1.Celestial

2.Mephisto

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@entropy_aegis said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

BUUUUUUUT Odin,Vishnu and Zeus struggled against one,I thought DC took it far with the Martians(millions of creatures of which only 2 maybe 3 could push their own planet) but Celestials take the cake, a billion Galactus' running around? LMAO,good thing they're neutral.

Actually it was 9 Celestials and one of them was more powerful than the rest.

Also Mephisto in the second round is in his Realm where he was beating a average Galactus till PIS kicked in.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@LubeMan said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Galactus failed to OVERPOWER Mephisto and had to receive the idea of adsorbing magical energy and soul energy (All BS as Galactus never did this before with Magical or soul energy) from Silver Surfer.

As seen. Galactus was going to lose hard till Silver Surfer suggested the idea to do what Galactus never had doen before then. Plot Driven as hell.

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Celestial

Round 2. Mephisto

Your using ABC Logic that Franklin (who is not a celestial in any way) with his Pure Soul beat Mephisto in his realm so that must mean a Average Celestial can too. How is that NOT ABC logic?

• Franklin has a Pure Soul
  • Not a Celestial
  • Nowhere near as powerful as Ashema.

vs

• Average Celestial
  • No pure Soul
  • Maybe no soul at all

This is your comparison. That is clear ABC Logic.

If a average Galactus failed utterly to overpower Mephisto than how should a avergae Celstial do it? Feed on his Magical Realm as well? I dont think Silver Surfer or WIS is there to give Celestial that Idea or power to do that.

For one, your average Celestial is a bit stronger than your average Galactus, which was actually stated by marvel( i'll post the comment from the editor later, it's on a flash drive that's not with me". And the fact that you're trying to apply Franklin's feat alone due to his soul alone and not any to hs power is faulty all together.

and again did Roxxane blow Mephisto to bits due to her soul purity?

you've got to be kidding me son.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@X_insignia1 said:

For one, your average Celestial is a bit stronger than your average Galactus, which was actually stated by marvel( i'll post the comment from the editor later, it's on a flash drive that's not with me". And the fact that you're trying to apply Franklin's feat alone due to his soul alone and not any to hs power is faulty all together.

I actually like to see that editorial. Its funny cause the Celestial punked out during the Cancerverse Event while Galactus was a champ. Also the Fact Galactus took out multiple Celestials at once says alot too.

Roxxane never blew Mephisto. Merely negated any power he was trying to perform. Heck Black Panther Ancestor Nobel and Pure souls overpowered Mephisto.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its a simple fact. Pure Souls have a major negative effect on Mephisto in and out of his realm. Could Franklin done that again without the Pure soul? Probaly not.

Your kidding yourself and spitting on the facts.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

I actually like to see that editorial. Its funny cause the Celestial punked out during the Cancerverse Event while Galactus was a champ. Also the Fact Galactus took out multiple Celestials at once says alot too.

Roxxane never blew Mephisto. Merely negated any power he was trying to perform. Heck Black Panther Ancestor Nobel and Pure souls overpowered Mephisto.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its a simple fact. Pure Souls have a major negative effect on Mephisto in and out of his realm. Could Franklin done that again without the Pure soul? Probaly not.

Your kidding yourself and spitting on the facts.

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@X_insignia1 said:

No Caption Provided

So what? Nowhere does it state the Celestials are Higher than a Hell Lord in his Dimension. Also the Grandmaster is a lower tier. He is no more awsome than say Runner, Ego, or Champion!

That seems like very old and retcon material.

If so powerful why so many had to be brought to fend off Super Ego?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

@X_insignia1 said:

No Caption Provided

So what? Nowhere does it state the Celestials are Higher than a Hell Lord in his Dimension. Also the Grandmaster is a lower tier. He is no more awsome than say Runner, Ego, or Champion!

That seems like very old and retcon material.

If so powerful why so many had to be brought to fend off Super Ego?

reading is fundamental guy, you asked to see where it was stated that the average Celestial surpassed an average Galactus. I simply supplied the evidence.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@X_insignia1: Well that its true. Thanks for the Scan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial both rounds

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart

What does Galactus have to do with this? Seriously.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Nothing other than a gauge of power. We know Galactus has stomp Celestials and been stomped and Mephisto epic battle against G in his realm is the gauge being used.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TifaLockhart

So you made a spite thread using abc logic?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Wheres the spite again?

R1 Celestial and R2 Mephisto. Thats IMO and wanted to see what others brought. wheres the spite?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TifaLockhart

Did you or did you not make the thread with a clear winner in mind?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: psssh of course not. If it was clear then I wouldn't made the match. Duh.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TifaLockhart

No need to get testy. I would never call you a liar. All I did was ask a simple question. Btw, a celestial wins both rounds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

No need to get testy. I would never call you a liar. All I did was ask a simple question. Btw, a celestial wins both rounds.

No testyness, just Sarcasm. I can also be a terrible liar depending how much I drink while on these Random threads.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LubeMan

@CadenceV2 said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Nothing other than a gauge of power. We know Galactus has stomp Celestials and been stomped and Mephisto epic battle against G in his realm is the gauge being used.

When did Galactus stomp Celestials? I recall he was quite surprised when Thanos destroyed one with ease when he had the hotu.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@LubeMan said:

@CadenceV2 said:

When did Galactus stomp Celestials? I recall he was quite surprised when Thanos destroyed one with ease when he had the hotu.

He wasted one Celestial while fighting a 4 on 1 match!

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LubeMan

Yes, I do recall reading those issues, but that doesn't generally put Galactus above Celestials in general, imo and they did take him out after that. When stacked up against Celestials of caliber, like Arishem, Toaa, Exitar, Dreaming Celestial, it's a different story. It's hard to gauge, really, cause I wouldn't put either above the other. I just dislike when people make comments that Galactus s above Celestials, I just find that so broad and general.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@LubeMan: Galactus was jacked up after eating 4 planets just for that encounter, reasonable to believe that Galactus from FF : War of 4 Cities was a bit more powerful than what we are normally used to seeing.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus power source comes from the collapsing energy of Old Universe (AKA The Power Cosmics)

The Celestials power source is from the Hyperspacial planes. (Where comes Hyper Matter)

Mephisto's power source comes from all generated Evil come from every plane of reality and the souls he had collected.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LubeMan

@7am, thank you, but I don't really need glasses!