#1 Posted by Sy8000 (35086 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Koays (11010 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i just say I feel Hitsugaya is way to high at 7.

Anyway i give him up till Shunsui with Lostvayne, with tricky abilities making it difficult to use his wide skill sets and strength. If he gets past him then he has a fair shot at going 50/50 with Unohana.

Without Lostvayne...anywhere between Tosen and Mayuri

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
#3 Posted by beautifulrevery (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Full counter and his various other counter abilities are going to give the Gotei 13 a tough run of it. If Soi Fon and Tosen can't stop him with their admittedly hax abilities then Mayuri might be able to pull a win with his poison. Kenpachi is WAY to high in this gauntlet in regards to his and Meliodas's abillities. Full counter would decimate him. The more hax members of the Gotei 13 should be at the top of the list as opposed to the pure power characters like Kenpachi and Unohana

#4 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see him beating Soi Fon

#5 Posted by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

Soi Fon via 2 shot .

#6 Posted by BeyondTOAA (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Around 3-4. Soi can create steady afterimages(which is way way faster than just leaving trace images like ichigo did in bankai) which is too fast for melo

#7 Edited by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas clears........this is the same guy who cut a small mountain with a twig so fast that it was still intact for a second.

#8 Posted by haoalchemist (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas clears........this is the same guy he cut a small mountain with a twig so fast that it was still intact for a second.

#9 Posted by Akronawol17 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Making afterimages is a trope, and not usually a quantifiable speed feat. Mel has reacted to lightning. As far as I know she has no feats that compare to lightning-timing.

#10 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10.

10 and 11 need to be replaced really , Even with Bankai Kenpachi has lower showings than Unohana.

#11 Posted by maxxcveiler (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

6. Gin gives him warm welcome to soul society with a shard

#12 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#13 Posted by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:

Stops at 10.

10 and 11 need to be replaced really , Even with Bankai Kenpachi has lower showings than Unohana.

Kenpachi's Bankai hasn't been revealed yet, only his Shikai .

#14 Edited by Thekillerklok (9922 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:

Stops at 10.

Bankai you say?

#15 Edited by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:

Stops at 10.

Bankai you say?

^^lmao. That was Kenpachi's Shikai that swallowed a city+ meteor. His Bankai has never been shown, and I doubt it will be.

#16 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Thekillerklok (9922 posts) - - Show Bio
@thekillerklok said:
@xiokenji said:

Stops at 10.

Bankai you say?

^^lmao. That was Kenpachi's Shikai that swallowed a city+ meteor. His Bankai has never been shown, and I doubt it will be.

I am personally Hoping that kenpachi pulls a out of place simon the digger moment...

#19 Posted by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3. Doubt he can tank the missile

#20 Edited by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio
@akronawol17 said:

Making afterimages is a trope, and not usually a quantifiable speed feat. Mel has reacted to lightning. As far as I know she has no feats that compare to lightning-timing.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Creating 10 clones in power caliber manga like OPM impressed high ranking heros who probably have extreme means to best melo.Soi created 14 steady clones which is quiet a feat. Reacting to 1 lightning timed attack aint same as all steady afterimage clones charging at you at once

#21 Posted by Akronawol17 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanwithprep: You just proved my point for me. OPM=/=Bleach, they don't scale equally just because of the amount of afterimages they might make. Making afterimages is a trope. Simply saying it's above the speed calibre of a lightning timer is a baseless claim. Even a supersonic character can make an afterimage.

Can you provide speed calcs, statements or other evidence to prove her making afterimages puts her in the triple digit mach speeds? Because it sounds like your just assuming based on the flashier feat.

#22 Posted by UnbiasedRodger (402 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Who's Melodies ? If you mean Meliodas then fix it.

2. Your list is all messed up.

3. He stops at 2, most likely 3.

#23 Posted by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanwithprep: You just proved my point for me. OPM=/=Bleach, they don't scale equally just because of the amount of afterimages they might make. Making afterimages is a trope. Simply saying it's above the speed calibre of a lightning timer is a baseless claim. Even a supersonic character can make an afterimage.

Can you provide speed calcs, statements or other evidence to prove her making afterimages puts her in the triple digit mach speeds? Because it sounds like your just assuming based on the flashier feat.

Melo reaction speeds from what i see are of less than the soi fon/sonic scans i provided. I do comparisons between panels and seems melio's reaction so far in SDSverse is 6-7clones at best as of now

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#24 Posted by Akronawol17 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanwithprep: That isn't a speed feat either. You just ignored the whole point of this conversation.

Admittedly I can't post scans, but Mel reacts to lightning several times throughout the series. THAT is a speed feat. It's quantifiable, because we know how fast lightning can move. Making afterimages on the other hand is not quantifiable. It's flashy and it looks impressive, that's about it. Afterimages are a very common trope in anime and manga.

Going by your logic Hiei from YYH is faster then Toriko, because one makes afterimages and the other doesn't. Are you going to tell me in all seriousness that one character > another because he/she can make afterimages?

#25 Edited by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@akronawol17: try to get dolphin browser or something to post pics. my memories are blur and you need to remind me with some scans so i can confirm. Plus is the lightning in the series same speed as real-world lightning we have?

#26 Posted by Akronawol17 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanwithprep: Gilthunder is implied to uses magic to produce thunderstorms, but most of his lightning does come from clouds. They also have all the properties of natural lightning. Smell of ozone, paralization, etc.

Oh, and I can't get a different browser. I'm using a Kindle Fire, and it only has one native browser.

#27 Posted by FaradaySloth (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

So BoS Meliodas vs PTS Captains?

Mel is a lightning timer, so he stops at Gin both rounds.

#28 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

BOS Mel?

If this is pre time skip captains I'm tempted to say he clears.

If the captains are strongest versions, he stops at 5.