Melodias and Ban vs Naruto and Sasuke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#201 darthjhawk  Moderator

@juiceboks: @jedixman: Do you guys mind stepping in and taking a look at this. Baltoro seems to believe the TheVivas has an alt. We would appreciate your help.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@baltoro said:
@darthjhawk said:

What is all this alt stuff about lol? Why is it such a big deal?

Whether it is legal or not, backing oneself with an alt on here to "look better" is really sad. I actually worry about their mental health when they have the need to do this. When the person doing it isn't smart enough to keep the posts more spread out & has the same rampant incorrect use of commas, well, it is pretty easy for someone objective to put two and two together.

So why do you think Vivas has an alt? Because two people disagreed with your opinion? Also was there any distinct evidence to this? Was it multiple threads this happened? Do they always sound the same when they post? Have they ever commented on each other's threads?

TheVivas was on his high horse claiming his debating was "in a league of its own". Then I noticed a poster named LadyAdeline consistently posting after TheVivas basically saying the same opinion, just rephrased. I knew I saw this pattern before & it has in fact occurred in multiple threads when investigated. Despite LadyAdeline having very few posts here, this alt has even directly praised TheVivas out of the blue. When called out, they pretty much confirmed they are the same person in a different thread as far as I am concerned.

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By LadyAdeline
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Baltoro

@ladyadeline said:

@baltoro: Again? I have told you, call the mods and stop bugging me. @jedixman@jashro44

If a mod comes, hope they also look into your history at how insulting you have been. A quick review shows that 50% of your previous posts are calling someone either stupid or childish. Stop playing the victim.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By jashro44

@baltoro: Lady Adeline and thevivas are not alt accounts. Do not derail this thread any more.

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: You was banned for trolling. No need to be worried about you. And now let me be! This is bullying!

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: You was banned for trolling. No need to be worried about you. And now let me be! This is bullying!

I don't recall being banned for trolling. You should be though.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thevivas: his sword staff whatever was not in the centor of mass at the conclusion of his swing, evidence in the scan of both him dodging the sweeping strike, and in the following scans showing how he is holds the sword and how the hilt is outside of his right thigh.

Stop making shit up.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Kayc

I believe we all know the answer to this thread. It has moved off-topic. Please lock @jashro44

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc: Agreed it’s be derailed by a certain someone who’s to stubborn to see things other than his way and, people like me who where to eager to feed into him.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Your reasoning is nonsensical and ignores fact, hence why it is feminine.

Wondering if a mod can see this too given that he's been making comments like these for awhile now here and there.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thordinson: Who cares? I can tell you your argument is based on a fairytale and that it resembles rather feminine attributes in nitpicking. Maybe you should use a dictionary to properly conjugate the word instead of tagging me repeatedly. If you have a problem with what I say flag and move on I don't wish to hear the complaining of someone so far beneath me. It's tedious at best.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc said:

I believe we all know the answer to this thread. It has moved off-topic. Please lock @jashro44

Well, I would like to argue otherwise. If you wish the thread to be locked, don't speak for everyone else.