Melodias and Ban vs Naruto and Sasuke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@callmeblast said:
@cable_extreme said:
@callmeblast said:

@cable_extreme: You can see the beam fly past over his head after he ducks in the GIF, so why would you assume it stops at the rod?

I am not assuming it stops at the rod, it flies past him, however once it is past him he dodges the swiping motion. The point is, it hit his weapon meaning he didn't dodge the beginning of the beam.

Yes it does because he dodged it.

He dodged the sweeping motion (to the right), he also has precognition. These make it not a lightspeed feat.

He dodged the same straight beam that split the rod in-two, there is zero indication that he was able to see this attack coming. That makes this a LS speed reaction feat.

I don't see how you can't see that, other than you just don't want too. And i don't feel like repeating myself over and over for someone who is playing dumb. So i'm going to chalk this up to you not wanting to admit to factual evidence and i'm going to move on.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto attacked Madara straight on and was blocked by a Limbo Clone. Madara was in line with Naruto, looking straight at him. He fires Light Fang in a straight line straight ahead, yet for some reason the straight line *doesn’t* go toward Naruto standing directly behind the staff, it veers off to the side for no reason whatsoever.

Yeah, that’s some grade A troll logic right there.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@cable_extreme: It’s okay kid, not everyone is trying to lowball Naruto as bad as you.

Calling me kid... Naruto is nowhere close to lightspeed, and even if this feat (which it doesn't) showed light speed reaction, it would still be an inconsistent showing similar to using Spider-man beating Firelord.

Your friend called you in to tag team on yalls wankfest, try to debate rather than assume you and your friend are right because you can call me kid.

Kallinalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@callmeblast said:
@cable_extreme said:
@callmeblast said:

@cable_extreme: You can see the beam fly past over his head after he ducks in the GIF, so why would you assume it stops at the rod?

I am not assuming it stops at the rod, it flies past him, however once it is past him he dodges the swiping motion. The point is, it hit his weapon meaning he didn't dodge the beginning of the beam.

Yes it does because he dodged it.

He dodged the sweeping motion (to the right), he also has precognition. These make it not a lightspeed feat.

He dodged the same straight beam that split the rod in-two, there is zero indication that he was able to see this attack coming. That makes this a LS speed reaction feat.

I don't see how you can't see that, other than you just don't want too. And i don't feel like repeating myself over and over for someone who is playing dumb. So i'm going to chalk this up to you not wanting to admit to factual evidence and i'm going to move on.

What does the rod have to do with Naruto moving his head and where in the manga is it ever stated to be light speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@thevivas said:

@cable_extreme: It’s okay kid, not everyone is trying to lowball Naruto as bad as you.

Calling me kid... Naruto is nowhere close to lightspeed, and even if this feat (which it doesn't) showed light speed reaction, it would still be an inconsistent showing similar to using Spider-man beating Firelord.

Your friend called you in to tag team on yalls wankfest, try to debate rather than assume you and your friend are right because you can call me kid.

I've been trying to debate, but your low-balling and willful ignorance is getting in the way.

You keep bringing up that fact that it hitting the rod first means Naruto didn't dodge it.... This literally makes no sense due to the fact that the Rod is DIRECTLY in-front of Naruto's face not off to the side... The beam split the rod in half and was still traveling STRAIGHT at Naruto not in a swiping motion... Naruto then dodges down and to the right.... Madara follows suit... This all happens in the GIF...The same GIF you chose to ignore because, you want to perceive these events in a way they didn't happen.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I never said he was lightspeed. So on top of not being able to comprehend what you read and employing grade A troll logic, you’re starting to put words in my mouth. Fantastic.

I don’t need him to call me in for a tag team. You lost the debate the second you ignored on-panel feats in favor of your own personal opinion. Try to debate rather than assume you’re right because “I said so and my personal opinion > manga scans”.

Kallinalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is not light speed. Dodgin Storm element light fang is akin to dodging a laser. Laser in fiction are not 300 000 km/s without proof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I also Apologize if i seem aggressive, I just don't see any other way to explain this.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@cable_extreme: I never said he was lightspeed. So on top of not being able to comprehend what you read and employing grade A troll logic, you’re starting to put words in my mouth. Fantastic.

I don’t need him to call me in for a tag team. You lost the debate the second you ignored on-panel feats in favor of your own personal opinion. Try to debate rather than assume you’re right because “I said so and my personal opinion > manga scans”.

Personal opinion? Your whole debating tactic is to piggy back off a friend who tagged you and call me a kid with your introduction. You have a misplaced confidence in your words as if you somehow clear up any potential confusion. Your points are simply restating your interpretation of a fight scene by using a book that stated the attack was light speed as well as trying to say Naruto managed to dodge a light speed attack when he has no other feats even remotely close to that level of speed.

You can see Madara start at the weapon and then swing right in the scans as Naruto ducks the swipe, not then initial blast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@cable_extreme: This disproves your entire argument, this argument is getting old, fast.

That beam that we can see clearly is not moving in a swipe like motion but, straight at Naruto. Naruto then dodges. Causing Madara to swipe it at him.

I mean the fact that beam was coming straight at Naruto to start means Madara would have no reason to swipe it downwards and to the right, unless Naruto had already dodged it. I mean why make an attack easier for him to dodge? he didn't, Naruto was just faster than the attack. (reaction wise, I'm not saying Naruto can flat out run LS.)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@thevivas said:

I've been trying to debate, but your low-balling and willful ignorance is getting in the way.

You keep bringing up that fact that it hitting the rod first means Naruto didn't dodge it.... This literally makes no sense due to the fact that the Rod is DIRECTLY in-front of Naruto's face not off to the side... The beam split the rod in half and was still traveling STRAIGHT at Naruto not in a swiping motion... Naruto then dodges down and to the right.... Madara follows suit... This all happens in the GIF...The same GIF you chose to ignore because, you want to perceive these events in a way they didn't happen.

No Caption Provided

Looking at the scan, you can see the swiping motion that Madara did. This motion shows Madara's head all the way to the right with Naruto ducked, however his weapon is not in the center of his mass, it is more towards the right side of his body. Which you can also see the direction his sword being in his right side in the later images.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: How am I piggybacking off of him when I started this debate with you first? Looks like I was right, you *can’t* read what’s right in front of you.

Your points are simply restating your interpretation of a fight scene using your own personal bias agaisnt Naruto having a Light Speed reaction feat that goes agaisnt what is shown on-panel and in the anime. It’s embarrassing.

No, we clearly see Madara fire the attack “at Naruto” and since the staff is between Naruto and Madara, it got sliced first. Then, because the attack moves in a straight line and Naruto was directly behind it, he dodged it. Madara swing his head *after* Naruto dodged the attack. It’s so simple a five year old can understand it. I’ve never seen someone literally make up context to a feat as much as you’re doing right now just so you don’t have to admit you were wrong and that you’re a hypocrite. I’ll leave this here for you again, let me know if you need any help reading it:

“Naruto attacked Madara straight on and was blocked by a Limbo Clone. Madara was in line with Naruto, looking straight at him. He fires Light Fang in a straight line straight ahead, yet for some reason the straight line *doesn’t* go toward Naruto standing directly behind the staff, it veers off to the side for no reason whatsoever.

Yeah, that’s some grade A troll logic right there.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

No Caption Provided

@cable_extreme: This disproves your entire argument, this argument is getting old, fast.

That beam that we can see clearly is not moving in a swipe like motion but, straight at Naruto. Naruto then dodges. Causing Madara to swipe it at him.

I mean the fact that beam was coming straight at Naruto to start means Madara would have no reason to swipe it downwards and to the right, unless Naruto had already dodged it. I mean why make an attack easier for him to dodge? he didn't, Naruto was just faster than the attack. (reaction wise, I'm not saying Naruto can flat out run LS.)

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How ridiculous.

yourgod666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love SDS, NaruSasuke takes this. Post War arc Naru can even take the whole bleach verse.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callmeblast: look at the manga scans, it shows exaclty what I am saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you are piggy backing off his argument.

You are saying his weapon is in his center of mass, but in the latter scans you can see even after he dodged the attack that the sword is swung on his right side meaning it makes sense for the weapon to get destroyed as Naruto ducks the sweeping attack directly after simply by aimdodging coupled with Precognition.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@callmeblast: I posted the scan for you with the proof. Your response is highly hypocritical as you didn’t address that post.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Naruto attacked Madara straight on and was blocked by a Limbo Clone. Madara was in line with Naruto, looking straight at him. He fires Light Fang in a straight line straight ahead, yet for some reason the straight line *doesn’t* go toward Naruto standing directly behind the staff, it veers off to the side for no reason whatsoever.

Yeah, that’s some grade A troll logic right there.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thevivas: you can’t say he was in line with Madara as the scan shows a side view until after the attack where the sword is on Naruto’s right side. You are making stuff up.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

Unless this debate is focused on the ridiculous idea about "Mel and Ban are LS" i don't know why this shouldn't be a clear win for Naruto and Sasuke.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheVivas

@cable_extreme: Have you even read the manga or are you just googling scans to try and prove your point? Naruto jumps at Madara and the two are basically staring at each other from arm’s length, and yes Naruto is in line with him. When Madara fires the beam and Naruto ducks, that’s when he shifts his body to his left and that’s why Madara turns his head to the right. Seriously, learn how to read a scan. You’re just making stuff up.

That’s some grade A troll logic right there.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Baltoro

I wouldn't take TheVivas seriously folks:

No Caption Provided

As I have shown, this guy values his status so much on this forum that he supports himself with alts. Once I exposed him he and his alt lost their cool.

Overall though, the whole situation makes for a losing argument if you ask me. I am not the type who enjoys busting people but his self-support was so obvious it needed calling out. That is all.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Wow. So you're telling me because the object he was holding rather than a part of his body got tagged it isn't a reaction feat? That's absolutely next level cherry picking feminism at its finest, you're dismissed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I showed you a frame by frame shot disproving your entire argument. I don’t have the patience to keep this up, you’re clearly intent on being hardheaded. So I’m done.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thevivas: you are saying his sword was in the centor of him (center mass) however the evidence suggest it was to his right. This means the fact that his weapon was destroyed “on his right side where the beam started” means he did not dodge the beam itself but the sweeping motion afterwards as his weapon is cut and he then dodges as madara’s Head spins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Is slander a reason to flag? Well flagged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: I agree way OT, I posted my thoughts and now I’m done with that whole debate.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callmeblast: I’m looking specifically at the manga feat as the feat in the anime is a little different in how it was done.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Is slander a reason to flag? Well flagged.

I wouldn't mind a moderator coming in and investigating TheVivas self-promoting. Here's another example from a different thread:

No Caption Provided

People are here to debate, not get spammed by TheVivas and his alt accounts. I just think a moderator should investigate every poster in this thread including me and see which of us are using alts and which of us aren't. I have nothing to hide, I know everyone here can't say the same. That is all.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Your reasoning is nonsensical and ignores fact, hence why it is feminine.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: I agree way OT, I posted my thoughts and now I’m done with that whole debate.

Jeez. There's a Naruto-haters convention during these days or what? Look at 'em. What a shame.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: well saying feminine = nonsensical and ignores fact is pretty sexist.

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By LadyAdeline

@baltoro: Stop bugging me! Call the admins and let them check if you are so enraged about my personal opinions on your nonsense hate against Naruto. How childish -_-*

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: His sword (it’s not even a sword but whatever) was center of mass because that’s how he swung it, he charged at Madara, drew it up over his head, and can down with it like a hammer. If you read the manga, you’d know that.

Stop making shit up.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: If you’re so confident, why don’t *you* tag a mod? I dare you.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#191 darthjhawk  Moderator

What is all this alt stuff about lol? Why is it such a big deal?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Baltoro above thinks that because more than one person shares the same opinion, that must mean they’re the same person and is trying to hide behind that to make everyone forget that he’s a FT fanboy who was already temp banned because of that a year ago.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Baltoro

@darthjhawk said:

Whether it is legal or not, backing oneself with an alt on here to "look better" is really sad. I actually worry about their mental health when they have the need to do this. When the person doing it isn't smart enough to keep the posts more spread out & has the same rampant incorrect use of commas, well, it is pretty easy for someone objective to put two and two together.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 darthjhawk  Moderator

@thevivas said:

@darthjhawk: Baltoro above thinks that because more than one person shares the same opinion, that must mean they’re the same person and is trying to hide behind that to make everyone forget that he’s a FT fanboy who was already temp banned because of that a year ago.

Gotcha I see. Although it seems odd that you would make an alt after all the time you've spent on the Vine already, guess you are just super suspicious ;)

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Your reasoning is nonsensical and ignores fact, hence why it is feminine.

This seems like a really rude and disrespectful thing to say to another user. And also sexist for that matter.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Quality thread.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 darthjhawk  Moderator

@baltoro said:
@darthjhawk said:

Whether it is legal or not, backing oneself with an alt on here to "look better" is really sad. I actually worry about their mental health when they have the need to do this. When the person doing it isn't smart enough to keep the posts more spread out & has the same rampant incorrect use of commas, well, it is pretty easy for someone objective to put two and two together.

So why do you think Vivas has an alt? Because two people disagreed with your opinion? Also was there any distinct evidence to this? Was it multiple threads this happened? Do they always sound the same when they post? Have they ever commented on each other's threads?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Well that’s Baltoro for you. The guy that single-handedly gave FT it’s bad rep on this site.

Since I have to go to work and he’s too busy trying to troll and put on some sort of “superiority act”, would you tag someone like Juiceboks or JedixMan to fix the “alt” situation? You aready know Baltoro will make a huge fuss out of it but would never actually tag the mods, otherwise he’d lose his chance to troll.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator