User Lists: 0

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

@nelomaxwell: I am completely unaware of the character other than Thor, sorry (and I'm too lazy right now to research). I can't make any type of logically based comment due to this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: What about Worthy thor?

Worthy thor would win but he would have to work for it due to mel's speed.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current feats for Mel? I haven't followed 7DS in a good while.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would chop him to piesces

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Redzkz

Thor wins. Melodias is not on his level.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_Mod

Thor for now

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is unworthy thor's speed and strength?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Divell

How is unworthy thor's speed and strength?

just kinda like Worthy Thor he just can't fly, or use the GodBlast.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathHero61

@divell: So he his speed is peak human and he is a planatery threat? If that's the case then Meliodas. People like Captain America, Spiderman and so on have effortlessly danced around thor. Meliodas at full power can destroy small cities if not far more. Considering how Meliodas is a thousand times faster and stronger than the street levelers that Thor deals with, Meliodas would effortlessly be moving around him with no trouble at all landing several powerful hits until Thor eventually falls. And non-physical attacks like his lightning won't help since Meliodas can just reflect it right back at him.

Thor may have more Strength(far more) but Meliodas is a mid-tier himself. He has enough strength to hurt him(not really put him down) and enough speed to dodge pretty much any of his strikes. His lightning would prove him useless in the long run. Considering Thor doesn't have his amazing flight speed it will be extremely hard to tag him as well.

By the time the battle starts Meliodas will have already landed several hundred if not thousand of hits. Whether it would be from his demonic powers or his bare hands.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Meliodas cannot hurt Thor and no one from Nanatsu No Taizai verse shown thus far.

So Thor eventually.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Divell

@deathhero61 said:

@divell: So he his speed is peak human and he is a planatery threat? If that's the case then Meliodas. People like Captain America, Spiderman and so on have effortlessly danced around them. Meliodas at full power can destroy small cities if not far more. Considering how Meliodas is a thousand times faster and stronger than the street levelers that Thor deals with, Meliodas would effortlessly be moving around him with no trouble at all landing several powerful hits until Thor eventually falls. And non-physical attacks like his lightning won't help since Meliodas can just reflect it right back at him.

Thor may have more Strength(far more) but Meliodas is a mid-tier himself. He has enough strength to hurt him(not really put him down) and enough speed to dodge pretty much any of his strikes. His lightning would prove him useless in the long run. Considering Thor doesn't have his amazing flight speed it will be extremely hard to tag him as well.

Mmm. let's put like this.

Strength: Thor.

Durability: Thor has resisted the Phoenix Force, 3 Mjolnirgs against his own, can't think on anything meliodas had done to match that.

Speed: Meliodas due to move to speed of sound, Loki i think has said that move to the speed of lightning but he never show much of that kind of speed since he normally fight stronger opponents not fasters. but he does can fight fast guys, and react really fast when the moment is needed.

Combat Skill: this one should be a draw Thor has mastered enough martial art to compete with captain america and when he was young he fought a lot of monsters by 70 days or more and he wasn't even hurt.

No Caption Provided

Stamina: mmm I'm gonna say this one is close.

Inteligence: Meliodas, Thor normally base his strategy in hit harder than his opponent.

bc of this i think i would give it to Thor.

also Thor's Jabbourn can cut Celestial armor like nothing.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

meliodas

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeathHero61

@divell said:
@deathhero61 said:

@divell: So he his speed is peak human and he is a planatery threat? If that's the case then Meliodas. People like Captain America, Spiderman and so on have effortlessly danced around them. Meliodas at full power can destroy small cities if not far more. Considering how Meliodas is a thousand times faster and stronger than the street levelers that Thor deals with, Meliodas would effortlessly be moving around him with no trouble at all landing several powerful hits until Thor eventually falls. And non-physical attacks like his lightning won't help since Meliodas can just reflect it right back at him.

Durability: Thor has resisted the Phoenix Force, 3 Mjolnirgs against his own, can't think on anything meliodas had done to match that.

Speed: Meliodas due to move to speed of sound, Loki i think has said that move to the speed of lightning but he never show much of that kind of speed since he normally fight stronger opponents not fasters. but he does can fight fast guys, and react really fast when the moment is needed.

Combat Skill: this one should be a draw Thor has mastered enough martial art to compete with captain america and when he was young he fought a lot of monsters by 70 days or more and he wasn't even hurt.

No Caption Provided

Inteligence: Meliodas, Thor normally base his strategy in hit harder than his opponent.

Meliodas is several times faster than sound. Thor can barely keep up with wolverine or Captain America. This will end in meliodas constantly tagging Thor with small city level punches. And Meliodas never getting hit.

@mr_ingenuity what makes you say that?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Divell

@divell said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Meliodas is several times faster than sound. Thor can barely keep up with wolverine or Captain America. This will end in meliodas constantly tagging Thor with small city level punches. And Meliodas never getting hit.

@mr_ingenuity what makes you say that?

not really, Mjolnirg can travel several times the speed of light and Thor has been able to catch it, and react to it. Mjolnirg grants thor travel speed not movement speed and Thor can see Mjolnirg and react to it. Which mean he can fight and react to light speedsters.

Thor can easily keep up with Gladiator and that guy kick mjolnirg like a soccer boll.

Thor vs Gladiator

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Thor can barely keep up with wolverine or Captain America.

modern thor do not have low reaction showings... wolverine instance have context....

he easily kept up with silver surfer, sentry, death seed sentry, gladiator, hyperion, his cosmic villains etc. though... :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

i dunno how good the character is... can he tank any of thor's hits?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61: Didn't get your notification.

what makes you say that?

Thor has taken far more than mountain busting hits consistently (the minimum) Meliodas doesn't compete on that level. Lostvayne is useless as is demon fire, having endured cuts from the All Black Necro Sword.

As it stands now Meliodas has city busting cuts with a decent amount of effort and still unable to cut one of the 10 commandments.

Thor has far superior durability/endurance, stamina, strength and damage output. Basically everything baring speed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas can take this his skill, speed and endurance will give him the win over Thor. How can Thor win if he can`t tag his opponent? Also, Full Counter can seal this match and Meliodas` demon form is no joke either.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas can take this his skill, speed and endurance will give him the win over Thor. How can Thor win if he can`t tag his opponent? Also, Full Counter can seal this match and Meliodas` demon form is no joke either.

thor has taken Planet buster attacks, God-killer bomb, been inside the sun, what do you mean with endurance, Thor can react to mjolnirg which travels several time the speed of light (way beyond Meliodas), and Meliodas has been hurt by lightning based attacks, which mean thor can defeat him

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If unworthy thor is the same as regular thor, then i'm going to have to change my mind. Mel loses this.

Cryable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cryable

@deathhero61: It's no Point Thors Thunder Strike And Lightning Attacks are nothing Meliodas Deflects With ease Plus Meliodas Survived Being Burned By King in 500 Degree Heat

Cryable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If unworthy thor is the same as regular thor, then i'm going to have to change my mind. Mel loses this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5990178c3b3a1
deactivated-5990178c3b3a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the information we have in 2017 August I can 100% say, Meliodas would win hands down. Since we've now seen a new perspective of his power. I bet he would even win of Worthy Thor.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_turtles: And what information would that be, that makes you think Meliodas can beat Unworthy Thor much less Worthy Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5990178c3b3a1
deactivated-5990178c3b3a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Millanine, Full Counter enables its user to reflect attacks aimed at him back at the enemy, but with more than double the power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the stronger the user's power becomes. However, there are also many drawbacks to Full Counter: the user cannot initiate any attacks themselves[1], and they would not be able to reflect attacks if the opponent does not allow them to read the nature and timing of their attacks.[2]

There are two variations of Full Counter. Meliodas can only reflect "magic" attacks; his version of the ability is useless against indirect attacks, or an ordinary punch.

Counter Vanish : With his palm facing an incoming attack, Meliodas folds his thumb and little finger. He then, rather than reflecting "magic" attacks, completely disperses the attacks used against him.[4]

Revenge Counter : Meliodas turns off his abilities so that he can take damage. After Meliodas has taken enough damage, he charges his blade with power and strikes his enemy with it. This is considered to be Meliodas' ultimate attack and has an average survival rate of 0.2%.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lvenger: I have decided to take a break from regular battle threads. So i rather not get into a debate. That said Thor would win. Meliodas only has a speed advantage but he really has no means of putting hulk down.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Meliodas cannot hurt Thor and no one from Nanatsu No Taizai verse shown thus far.

So Thor eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity said:

So Thor eventually.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Meliodas can't put down Thor.

Avatar image for yenahyourewrong
YeNahYoureWrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor is too slow so mel kills him

Mr_lngenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity said:

So Thor eventually.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dami24434  Online

thor lolstomps

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas might actually be able to win this depending on how good Thor's cutting resistance is.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jarnbjorn can cut Celestial armor with ease.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas 1,000 divine cuts this fool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df827a39d454
deactivated-5df827a39d454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers