R1: Spriggan only

R2: Zeref Joins the battle

#2 Edited by WWW2CV (105 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Mel stomps.

2. Stalemates.

#3 Posted by ChromeDisaster (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel gets stomped both rounds.

#4 Edited by Skye02 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel blitzes and gravity pins them. They lose both rounds. They have no means whatsoever of putting him down and are way too slow. Hell, Brandish got lol blitzed Lucy of all people

#5 Posted by ProgrammerSeth (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas curb stomps. FT is inconsistent as hell and based on bullshit nakama power aspulls

#6 Posted by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel bodies

#7 Posted by Jko1 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

FT is inconsistent as hell and based on bullshit nakama power aspulls

Hey why would look at that. Seven Deadly Sins has been doing the exact same thing for I'd say the last 100 chapters.

#8 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel curbs.

#9 Posted by Azureus (2763 posts) - - Show Bio

Those girls are getting fondled.

#10 Posted by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Dimaria solos. And I ain't kidding.

Round 2- Make it the 7 deadly sins instead and zeref still solos.

#11 Edited by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio
@el_directo_ said:

Round 1- Dimaria solos. And I ain't kidding.

Round 2- Make it the 7 deadly sins instead and zeref still solos.

Lamo. Typical FT want. She is not soloing for shit. Mel blitzes her. Her power won't even work on him since he is stronger than her and is a demon. He breaks it like End Natsu did. AM Mel>End Natsu

Prove that Zeref solos Mel. He gets bodied so hard it is not even funny. Mel outclasses in every department and can burn him to cinders with purgatory fire, which negates reg

#12 Edited by CaoCao (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@www2cv said:

1. Mel stomps.

2. Stalemates.

FT is fodder compared to 7DS. Ok, Demonking since the new chapter is fodder too xD

#13 Posted by WWW2CV (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:
@www2cv said:

1. Mel stomps.

2. Stalemates.

FT is fodder compared to 7DS. Ok, Demonking since the new chapter is fodder too xD

STALEMATE
STALEMATE
Stop making me repeat myself.
Stop making me repeat myself.

#14 Posted by KingZod (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

It's unlikely Meliodas would attack them all at the same time especially as this is a random encounter, and as that is the only method that warrants him a win.

The Spriggan possess some impressive hax, Brandish could rearrange/inflate his organs, Di Maria could stop time in the frame of which they then dogpile Meliodas before he breaks out, Irene could turn him into a hamster etc.

If Meliodas is permitted to engage in direct combat, the Spriggan are screwed.

Same for round 2

#15 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy tail both rounds. Meliodas has no feats against Time Stop.

#16 Edited by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to the ones that replied reasonably.

I don't know why a certain user keeps tagging me for attention. If all u wanna do is spite the verse u're not worth my time.

If u're ready to debate maturely regardless of whether u agree with me or not, then am game.

Am not ignoring anything when I say dimaria solos. Of course if this was a 1v1 scenario against dimaria, Mel would probably win b4 she pulls off any shenanigans, but in a team battle like this, he becomes a statue, receives all the damage/pain he's ever gotten in his entire life with AGE SCRATCH, and while he's weakened riddle him with lasers.

Zeref on the otherhand will solo/stalemate(being generous) the 7deadly sins all together for obvious reasons.

#17 Posted by ChromeDisaster (567 posts) - - Show Bio

August and Eileen job Meliodas with hax and power nullification. If all else fails August uses Ars Magia to boil his blood

#18 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8494 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas gets haxxed to death by the Spriggan 12, he can't Full Counter all of it before he gets bodied by one or the other broken ability.

#19 Edited by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know of fairy tail I can’t see what stops mel from blitzing, but I am not that knowledgeable so I could be wrong tho

#20 Posted by GrandTOAA (986 posts) - - Show Bio

Psst, considering NNT has basically come to an end, I don't see any new feats that suggests Mel wins any round

#21 Posted by Eobard21 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#22 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for the spriggan 12?

#23 Edited by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio
@el_directo_ said:

Thanks to the ones that replied reasonably.

I don't know why a certain user keeps tagging me for attention. If all u wanna do is spite the verse u're not worth my time.

If u're ready to debate maturely regardless of whether u agree with me or not, then am game.

Am not ignoring anything when I say dimaria solos. Of course if this was a 1v1 scenario against dimaria, Mel would probably win b4 she pulls off any shenanigans, but in a team battle like this, he becomes a statue, receives all the damage/pain he's ever gotten in his entire life with AGE SCRATCH, and while he's weakened riddle him with lasers.

Zeref on the otherhand will solo/stalemate(being generous) the 7deadly sins all together for obvious reasons.

If you have something to say to me, tag me. And it is funny. You have not countered a single point I have made

Again, there is no evidence to support dimaria soloing. Her power does not work on demons or anyone stronger than her. Dimaria would be the strongest mage in the world if her ability worked on any regardless of power. AM is at least as strong as END Natsu and that is massive Lowball. He no sells age seal

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Brandish's ability is the same. Useless on stronger foes

Zeref with the Fairy Heart amp got bodied by Natsu's power of feelings. That is not me lowballing. It literally happened on panel.

Meanwhile, Normal Zeref was physically overpowered by Blaze Dragon King Natsu, whose feats are inferior to this version of Mel in every aspect. He got bodied os badly that Zeref himself thought he would kill him.

Mel can use an ability that can specifically counter immortal beings like Zeref. Pre-Revival Mel left a permenant scar on Ban's neck with his purgatory flames. Ban, whose regen feats, are heaps and bounds above anything Zeref has shown.

#25 Posted by EcoBlitz (5282 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel spites. All of them get blitzed and one-shot (aka that thing Mel does in nearly every fight), and Zeref gets one-shot by Hellblaze unless we wank Fairy Heart to unthinkable levels.

#27 Edited by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: it’s not unlikely at all, AM Meliodas always goes for the neck in character so he’s surely starting takin off the most powerful foes, and especially if he engages a physical fight he is curbstomping anyone

And why is zeref considered such a big treat? He can just vape him with hellblaze before he’s able to do anything

Also lol at zeref soloing the sins “for obvious reasons”

#28 Edited by CaoCao (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel still curbs. Lol at Zeref soloing the Sins. The spriggans are fodder compared to the sins, let alone Mel. It is not the question how Meliodas wins. Is the question how the Spriggan can survive.

#29 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:

Mel still curbs. Lol at Zeref soloing the Sins. The spriggans are fodder compared to the sins, let alone Mel. It is not the question how Meliodas wins. Is the question how the Spriggan can survive.

In round two it would be hard though, the match against FH Zeref would drag out for many hours until Mel beating him. But I agree with you points..

#30 Posted by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people bringing up Hellblaze like its gonna do anything against time Rewind? Y'all dont even understand zeref's arsenal or just choose to ignore them for the sake of lowballing.

Once again, zeref solos the 7 deadly sins. No answer to Immediate time stop(maybe merlin does), absolutely no answer to time rewind, no answer to Law, or being thrown into a wormhole(time lapse).

Am just gonna ignore what avatar Reiko said, check the scan www posted for better zeref's immortality feat than ban.

#31 Posted by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: U almost never say anything positive about fairy tail. Its obvious u only In to spite the verse.

In the hisoka vs Wendy thread I posted clear evidence of BOS FT being lightning speed and its funny how u kept silent lol. I'm sure it must have pained u to realize u were wrong lmao.

Instead of lowballing a verse u know little about, why not honestly ask for feats and I'll show u?

Now tell me what how Mel will get past time rewind? Am waiting.

#32 Edited by CaoCao (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_ said:

@caocao: U almost never say anything positive about fairy tail. Its obvious u only In to spite the verse.

Well, i remember that i am saying they win against the Attack on Titan verse and before you ask: I like AoT more then FT.

In the hisoka vs Wendy thread I posted clear evidence of BOS FT being lightning speed and its funny how u kept silent lol. I'm sure it must have pained u to realize u were wrong lmao.

Where you did? Maybe i didn´t see it, or it was inconsistent VsBattle Logic.

Instead of lowballing a verse u know little about, why not honestly ask for feats and I'll show u?

Because i know someone who knows very much about FT like @tyki_mikk25

He doesen´t need to wank the verse like people like you did several times here on CV and before on AnimeVice.

I can show you for example the durability feat of Brandish:

Loading Video...

Also Mel still blitzes, before they can use the Hax. You also can see some inconsistent points on @avatarreiko in this Thread above. Why you don´t try to debunk his arguments?

Now tell me what how Mel will get past time rewind? Am waiting.

One word: Hellblaze.

Why are people bringing up Hellblaze like its gonna do anything against time Rewind? Y'all dont even understand zeref's arsenal or just choose to ignore them for the sake of lowballing.

Yes, and Natsu kills Zeref even with a attack. Logic?

#33 Posted by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol yeah am done with this guy.

#35 Edited by CaoCao (1776 posts) - - Show Bio
@el_directo_ said:

Lol yeah am done with this guy.

You said i never say some positive about Fairy Tail:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/acnologia-vs-all-might-1901680/?page=3

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gray-fullbuster-bos-vs-shouto-todoroki-current-1793717/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/killua-zoldyck-runs-fairy-tail-dragon-slayers-gaun-2010347/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/natsu-vs-deku-2000335/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/sanji-and-chopper-vs-jellal-and-wendy-1982674/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/sanji-runs-fairy-tail-dragon-slayers-gauntlet-2012198/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/eren-jaeger-vs-natsu-1793497/

I can find more stuff if you wish. I said some positive if i have something to say positive. I accept feats, but i don´t accept inconsistency (The Demonking from NnT lost at this point too) and fancalcs. I also have some respect from the new feats of Mercuphobia which i found astounding in another thread, but i have to find this thread.

EDIT: Also i must apologyze, it was a bit harsh from my side. I should hate the verse not the fans. Youre right, i should ask for feats of the Spriggan, but i think i am not complete ignorant at this point.

#36 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@www2cv said:

1. Mel stomps.

2. Stalemates.

#37 Posted by JDogg (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

S12 rekt. DiMaria could solo. August could solo. Irene could solo. Hell Wall can just drop Etherion and end it.

Zeref rolfstomps the 7 Sins together. Lol, no one in that verse could fight Zeref.

#38 Posted by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: Bruh, what zeref’s hax gonna do if he’s blitzed and vaped by fire that is specifically made to kill immortals? Ofc he can stop time if he gets vaped by normal fire, but because he is still alive. The point is that if he gets hurt by hell blaze he’s gonna be insta-killed

Also zeref ain’t soloing all the sins for shit, in a 1v1 meliodas baby shakes him

#39 Posted by JDogg (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: Zeref immortality is stronger than Ban's. Ban can easily be taken out by mere soul manipulation while Zeref cannot. Hellblaze can only stop Regen it cannot kill an immortal of Zeref's caliber. Zeref's immortality as already shown to be immune to soul manipulation, death erasure, existence erasure, space-time erasure, and many more high caliber hax. Mel has zero chances of downing Zeref and Zeref speed craps on anything in SDS. He scales to Deus Sema, and the Dragon's super continent feat which are both greater than any speed feat within the NNTverse. Zeref also has higher DC feats and durability as seen as Zeref is stronger than Animus who has the power of several Etherions and he has a subordinate that can use Etherion as well. Etherion has the destructive capabilities to destroy an entire country the size of at least Fiore. Fiore is as big as the U.S. in terms of size.

Zeref baby shakes the Sins. He is far stronger, far hax-er, and far faster.

#40 Edited by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: if it wasn’t for hax, diane would have been a better match up lmao. zeref didn’t die from the things you listed because even tho he got affected by them, he was still alive. But hell blaze is still another discourse, because zeref never actually had to do with an anti-immortality attack, and being meliodas faster I don’t see what stops him from vaping. You say that he is faster than the nnt verse, so Show me anything at least sub-rel in fairy tail on panel

#41 Posted by TheVivas (19582 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

@el_directo_: Bruh, what zeref’s hax gonna do if he’s blitzed and vaped by fire that is specifically made to kill immortals? Ofc he can stop time if he gets vaped by normal fire, but because he is still alive. The point is that if he gets hurt by hell blaze he’s gonna be insta-killed

Also zeref ain’t soloing all the sins for shit, in a 1v1 meliodas baby shakes him

Post 13. Zeref brought himself back from nothing and returned the damaged Guild Hall wall back to the way it was before. How are any of Meliodas's attacks killing someone who could rewind time to bring himself back from the dead?

#42 Posted by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: this is a death battle, so hell blaze would KO him

#43 Posted by TheVivas (19582 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

@thevivas: this is a death battle, so hell blaze would KO him

He just rewinds time and doesn't get knocked out.

#44 Posted by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Do you realize that if it was like this he couldn’t be used in battle forums cause you can’t actually beat him?

Also what you said is not completely true, show me a fully dead zeref rewinding time

#45 Posted by TheVivas (19582 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Also what you said is not completely true, show me a fully dead zeref rewinding time

Have you even read the series, let alone the scans in this very thread? He is attacked by Natsu and blown to smithereens with no trace of himself left over yet rewinds time and reforms himself.

#46 Edited by JDogg (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: How in the hell can Diane hurt Zeref? Once again hellblaze can't do crap when several other attacks on a much grander scale couldn't. Hellblaze only stops Regen it doesn't kill immortals. Zeref just reverse time before it.

Deus Sema and the Dragon crossing a super continent. Have you not read Fairy Tail?

#47 Posted by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

In other 2ords, "I have to no counterarguments, so I am just going to plug my ears and throw my toys out the pram". Ok. Concession accepted

First off, that is FH Zeref(the picture in the OP depicts base Zeref) and Natsu still one shotted him with his feelings. AM Mel>Flames of Savage Emotions Natsu

@jdogg said:

I have already addressed this. Refer to post 24

Whal lost to a Laxus suffering from magic cancer

The Demon King, Zel, Mael, Ludo, Mel, King all solo Zeref

#48 Posted by El_directo_ (832 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Its fine for u to hate the series honestly. Even I hated the last arc of fairy tail due to its bad writing and BS power ups. But when debating keep all that feelings aside and debate honestly, that's all am asking for.

I accept ur apology. We're cool.

I dont think u're being completely ignorant, i can understand where u're coming from honestly, but u're also ignoring what zeref can do.

I'll get back to u later, kinda busy now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#49 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

R1, Meliodas stomps

R2, Either Meliodas stomps or Zeref solos via time magic

#50 Edited by JDogg (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: Your post is a bunch of BS. Since when did Mel show the power to get out of TS? He needs to show resistance himself. You can't scale a character who has shown to be immune to hax and is from another series to Mel's feats. That's total bullcrap. Second Brandish isn't determine off of MP as E.N.D.'s power didn't work bcs he was E.N.D. It had nothing to with magical or curse power. Brandish magic worked on August who was that much more powerful than her lol. Third, DiMaria isn't the strongest bcs there are people who are stronger than her can counter her timestop. Acno highly resistant to magic and can eat any form of it, E.N.D. just flat out resistant to hax, Zeref has time manipulation, August can insta copy and nullify it, Natsu can burn through it and Irene prolly has some form of resistance due to her enchantments or being Dragon. SDS has no person of such feat so they have no way of beating her. Scaling a character from another series is just the lowest form of debating there is.

Base Zeref didn't take Natsu seriously and was trying to let Natsu kill him. Also Natsu with Igneel's magic is stronger than the form that Animus. Animus was easily able to use the power of several dozen Etherions and was rolfstomped by a weaker version of Natsu. Hellblaze cant kill an immortal. Stopping regen doesn't do anything to an immortal like Zeref. Zeref curbs Mel faster than he did Natsu bcs Natsu actually beat a threat that was going to destroy Ishgar (a super continet) in a weaker former yet couldn't even kill Zeref in his strongest. Mel is capped at Island while Zeref is much higher on the pedestal. Mel has no way of stopping Zeref and puny hellfire is the least of his worries.

Wall only lost to Laxus due to plot. He has no qualms dropping Etherion on Mel's face here.