Meliodas vs Sasuke

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao, did streak get triggered? Didn’t figure him as someone with emotions.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@theoriginalone said:

@ruthlesskiller: Sasuke destroyed a half meteor,

That was big enough to dwarf hokage mountain and was comparable to the leaf.

No Caption Provided

stop lying already.

How have I lied? @thevivas and streak were right about you, as was I. You go about whining about wank in naruto when all we do is state what the series actually shows.

Also, that half meteor was large city level in size so the fact that Sasuke stopped it's momentum will push it to large mountain level to multi mountain at best.

You must be a dunce. I've already shown you a table of the impact energy of a 1 km meteor, in order to vaporize a 609.6 metre tall mountain, you need 4904 megatons of energy which is more than 9 times lesser than the impact energy of a 1km meteor, which is far smaller than the one that sasuke stopped instantly.

Assuming that the meteor that was about to strike Konoha was the size of mount fuji, Sasuke would need to put in 7000 gigatons of energy to vaporize it. That is small country level.

You don't seem to understand how large countries actually are.

Youn't seem to understand that countries vary in size, and you don't have to vaporize a country to be country level.

Also the fact that more potent attacks like Hirudora,

An attack that is not six paths chakra enhanced.

average TBB,

If Tailed beast balls behaved like a normal nuke and spread out, they would be country level in AoE.

rasenshuriken

That is not six paths enhanced. And that's another lie. Naruto's rasenshuriken post sage amp, are country in AoE and potency.

No Caption Provided

Same god tree made Hirudora(Island level in AoE) a speck in comparison:

No Caption Provided

Anything else from you?

are not country level

Proven this wrong.

but a base chidori speaks volumes about how stupid this idea actually is.

The only thing stupid is you whining and crying about facts in the series.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Undre

@ruthlesskiller: https://youtu.be/FlfavMToAEM

Suggest you watch this video the Kinect energy of those meteors is not that great lol. Sasukes Meteor is not moutain size its village size. Again not impressive.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RuthlessKiller

That idiot doesn't realize he's been blocked.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Yet you claimed that with no proof.

Indeed.

That doesn't mean the evidence was wrong.

I never insinuated it did.

No, it is not streak. Just because you don't believe it is a lie doesn't mean it isn't in the real world.

That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Someone can believe that sound is faster than light but that doesn't make it not a lie.

No that isn't what a lie is, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

A lie is a conscious and intentional statement that is objectively wrong. A person isn't lying if he believes every word he says, and he isn't lying if his statement isn't objectively wrong. Not only do I believe every word I say, but there is nothing objective here either.

No Caption Provided

You need to know what you're saying is objectively false for it to be a lie, which I not only do not know, but firmly believe otherwise.

Therefore, by the definition of the word, I am not lying.

This is unbelievable.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, did streak get triggered? Didn’t figure him as someone with emotions.

Irrationality, especially to the degree that is present within this thread, triggers me.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ blocking people on CV

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see the problem with blocking cancer

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never insinuated it did.

But that implies you didn't want to accept it as it went against your misguided views.

That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Really? Because what you said implied that you were.

Someone can believe that sound is faster than light but that doesn't make it not a lie.

No that isn't what a lie is, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

What?

A lie is a conscious and intentional statement that is objectively wrong. A person isn't lying if he believes every word he says, and he isn't lying if his statement isn't objectively wrong. Not only do I believe every word I say, but there is nothing objective here either.

Streak, you are using a general definition of a lie. There are many times where the person who is lying doesn't believe he is lying, even when shown that he is like I did with those scans. That is what we call a pathological lair. That is YOU.

You need to know what you're saying is objectively false for it to be a lie, which I not only do not know, but firmly believe otherwise.

A pathological lair does need to know he is objectively false because he or she will never understand that they are. To them, that "lie" is the truth. That doesn't change that it is still a lie they are telling.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Undre

That meteors in naruto dont have to real world kinetic energy. When they were hitting garras sand. The explosion was no bigger than its size. Lol country level chidori. In that case Kenpachi is multiContinental to planet level

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

But that implies you didn't want to accept it as it went against your misguided views.

Or, I disagree with them. Me disagreeing with them does not imply I do not want to accept them because they go against my allegedly misguided views.

Really? Because what you said implied that you were.

Not at all.

Streak, you are using a general definition of a lie.

I'm using the only definition of a lie.

There are many times where the person who is lying doesn't believe he is lying,

There exist no such time, because, by the only definition of the word, he wouldn't be lying since he doesn't know that it is false, or believes it is true.

even when shown that he is like I did with those scans.

Your scans proved nothing. Even if they did, it would only prove that his statement was wrong. Being wrong =/= Being a liar

That is what we call a pathological lair.

A pathological liar is someone who has a habit of lying. Being proven wrong does not make someone a pathological liar lmao.

A pathological lair does need to know he is objectively false because he or she will never understand that they are.

Unless demonstrated to be objectively wrong...?

To them, that "lie" is the truth.

Then it wouldn't be a lie. A lie is only a lie if you know that it is not true.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

That meteors in naruto dont have to real world kinetic energy. When they were hitting garras sand. The explosion was no bigger than its size. Lol country level chidori. In that case Kenpachi is multiContinental to planet level

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People don't realise Gaara's sand isn't normal sand and was strong enough to absorb the impact.

Meteors in Naruto demonstrably have real world kinetic energy by actual feats.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ourmanuel

@streak619: hey, as long as everyone on CV accepts multicontinental kenpachi, country level chidori is fine with me.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since magic doesn't equal chakra Sasuke could start off with a Chidori senbon, meliodas thinking it's magic will be unable to counter it and will be paralyzed and that gives Sasuke the chance for a clean head chop-off

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or, I disagree with them. Me disagreeing with them does not imply I do not want to accept them because they go against my allegedly misguided views.

Or, you disagree with them because they go against you views given the fact that right after I proved you wrong, you said agree to disagree.

Not at all.

Why not at all? You said you were not lying because you believe it was not a lie and that is why I said you are a pathological liar.

I'm using the only definition of a lie.

But that defition doesn't matter in special cases like this one. Also, it doesn't apply to pathological liars.

There exist no such time, because, by the only definition of the word, he wouldn't be lying since he doesn't know that it is false, or believes it is true.

Streak, just because a liar believes his lie doesn't mean it is NOT A LIE. How many times do I have to tell you this? That is like saying a pedo believes his love of kids is correct doesn't mean it isn't in the REAL WORLD.

A pathological liar is someone who has a habit of lying. Being proven wrong does not make someone a pathological liar lmao.

A pathological liar is also someone who believes in the lies he has told. He makes reality of that lie. That doesn't mean he is NOT lying. Also, you did lie in that thread by saying those destroyed pieces were TSB. That was the lie.

Unless demonstrated to be objectively wrong...?

And I did show you you were wrong about the tsb being destroyed by the giant rasengans. Soooooo......

Then it wouldn't be a lie. A lie is only a lie if you know that it is not true.

Streak, for God Sakes, a pathological liar believe his own lie. But that doesn't mean to another person, that isn't a lie. To you it might not be a lie but to another person, IT IS.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krispy808: Proof that Sasuke has those paths? Pain's the only one that as unlocked them so far in the series. Either way I'd say Sasuke stomps

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By TheVivas

@ourmanuel: “WTF is this shit? I already admitted that the meteor was bigger than I thought.”

Sure you did. Not surprised to see you bring Bleach into this as well.

“Geez, BS like this is becoming very typical of you”

Your entire history on CV has been posting BS about how much you prefer Bleach over Naruto. I don’t care what you think is becoming typical of me. Lmao

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: “What is wrong with me calling out Naruto wank?”

Cause you jump into a thread not to actually debate the battle, but to bitch and whine about how you have a different opinion than other Naruto fans. And in nearly half of the cases you whine about about, not “call out” because I just see you whine, it’s not even wank at all.

“If you did that once in a while, people will actually stop hating Naruto on these forums and support it more. They would stop calling to ban Naruto thread.”

Naruto is going to get a bad rep whether or not I call out wankers, that’s a terrible point to bring up. People hate on Naruto because comic fans don’t want to accept the fact that he can actually give some of their higher tier characters a good fight/beat them, some dislike manga in general, and other fans of different series’s are upset about the power creep and that Naruto can now solo other verses. The people complaining and wanting to ban Naruto are never going to actually get it banned because it’s just butthurt fans (koays made a thread recently asking if Naruto bs comics should be banned solely because he was upset about how some users were debating Naruto against his favorite X-Men, and his reasonings were basically “users have different opinions on Naruto powerlevels so they shouldn’t be allowed to debate it”).

“Also, Streak is literally one of the biggest wankers. This is the same guy that thought Naruto could beat Surfer.”

So he’s one of the biggest wankers because he says things you disagree with? And he said that years ago, are people not allowed to change their opinions? Are you telling me because he thought something was true in the past he has to still believe it’s true to this day?

“He has literally been calling base rasengans and chidori country level. COUNTRY LEVEL.”

And? Again, you disagreeing with him isn’t proving him wrong.

“Rather than talking about me, you should call him out on his bullshit.”

For what? Claiming base Chidori to be country level? Why isn’t it? Because you don’t want it to be?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: “And it's better not to argue with a man who says you "bitch and whine" and then proceeds to bitch and whine”

Which is why you’ll never see me debate you. *shrugs*

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forest of Death is 20 KM. Hokage faces is about 20 KM. Meteor that Sasuke OBLITERATED was much larger

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ourmanuel

@thevivas said:

@ourmanuel: “WTF is this shit? I already admitted that the meteor was bigger than I thought.”

Sure you did.

Yes, I did. If only you could read through this thread rather than stroking whatever bias you have against me.

Not surprised to see you bring Bleach into this as well.

Streak was the one who brought bleach up first for some reason,

@streak619 said:

Same logic you bleach fans use with Kenpachi’s feat except more reliable

further proving my point on your inability to read without bias.

“Geez, BS like this is becoming very typical of you”

Your entire history on CV has been posting BS about how much you prefer Bleach over Naruto. I don’t care what you think is becoming typical of me. Lmao

This is some next level ad-hominem. Somehow my entire history on CV has been me making claims that I prefer bleach over naruto ??.

This is some nice bait here. 10/10, you actually got to me.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And he continues.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@thevivas said:

@theoriginalone:

Cause you jump into a thread not to actually debate the battle, but to bitch and whine about how you have a different opinion than other Naruto fans. And in nearly half of the cases you whine about about, not “call out” because I just see you whine, it’s not even wank at all.

LMAO, most of the time, I do give my opinion on the thread. And no, most of the time, IT IS WANK. Like people calling Naruto multi planetary, lying about TSB, etc etc, I can keep going.

Naruto is going to get a bad rep whether or not I call out wankers, that’s a terrible point to bring up. People hate on Naruto because comic fans don’t want to accept the fact that he can actually give some of their higher tier characters a good fight/beat them, some dislike manga in general, and other fans of different series’s are upset about the power creep and that Naruto can now solo other verses. The people complaining and wanting to ban Naruto are never going to actually get it banned because it’s just butthurt fans (koays made a thread recently asking if Naruto bs comics should be banned solely because he was upset about how some users were debating Naruto against his favorite X-Men, and his reasonings were basically “users have different opinions on Naruto powerlevels so they shouldn’t be allowed to debate it”).

But there are many times where Naruto is wanked as well. That is why we had streak, back in the day, saying Naruto could beat Surfer. There nar still debtors that call Naruto dimension level. I am not disagreeing with you but I am saying people wank it banned mainly because of the wank.

“Also, Streak is literally one of the biggest wankers. This is the same guy that thought Naruto could beat Surfer.”

So he’s one of the biggest wankers because he says things you disagree with? And he said that years ago, are people not allowed to change their opinions? Are you telling me because he thought something was true in the past he has to still believe it’s true to this day?

No, he is one of the biggest because he says things that are wank. Like certain bleach users here calling Ichigo 4th dimension level or some bullshit like that.

And dude, that is why I said "thought". People can change their opinions but new Naruto users, who join these forums, haven't and they spread more wank. That was the same with DBZ.

And? Again, you disagreeing with him isn’t proving him wrong.

He based on his calculations so I don't have to prove him wrong outright as cals are fan-made. And that rasengan thing, I did show him he was incorrect but he didn't want to accept it.

For what? Claiming base Chidori to be country level? Why isn’t it? Because you don’t want it to be?

Because it doesn't make sense. There are outlier and PIS high-end feats in nearly every form of fiction. How can base chidori be stronger than as a Juubi TBB???? Sometimes, common sense should be applied.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ourmanuel

@faradaysloth said:

And he continues.

Imagine coming into a thread and immediately picking a fight with 3 different users.

TheVivas has to be the most antagonistic person in the naruto fandom. He straight up makes Hope/cosmic lantern look like an angel in comparison.

@theoriginalone don’t worry about him dude. Just another keyboard Jōnin.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@theoriginalone said:
@thevivas said:

@theoriginalone:

LMAO, most of the time, I do give my opinion on the thread. And no, most of the time, IT IS WANK. Like people calling Naruto multi planetary, lying about TSB, etc etc, I can keep going.

post those threads then, and show us examples of wank in this thread. I seem to remember you imply TSBs were sentient.

But there are many times where Naruto is wanked as well. That is why we had streak, back in the day, saying Naruto could beat Surfer.

Well this thread isn't about naruto vs silver surfer. So this has no relevance.

There nar still debtors that call Naruto dimension level.

none of them are here. Now leave this thread and find them.

I am not disagreeing with you but I am saying people wank it banned mainly because of the wank.

I've been able to interpret most of your gibberish but I don't know what you're saying here.

No, he is one of the biggest because he says things that are wank.

He didn't say anything that was wank here. Go bump those threads where he wanked.

Like certain bleach users here calling Ichigo 4th dimension level or some bullshit like that.

Curiously, I hardly see you use exhibit this same passion on other fandom's. You only do this with naruto.

And dude, that is why I said "thought". People can change their opinions but new Naruto users, who join these forums, haven't and they spread more wank. That was the same with DBZ.

New naruto users? So are there others like you who " call out" wank in other fandoms and you've been assigned to the naruto fandom, or are you letting your hatred for naruto slip? I don't get this need to lowball and downplay naruto.

He based on his calculations so I don't have to prove him wrong outright as cals are fan-made.

Many people accept fan calcs though, so you have to prove him wrong or this noisemaking you do is downright useless.

Because it doesn't make sense.

It does. I'll explain it. Not so you accept it, that's never happening, but so others can. The only thing that changes in sasuke in his other forms are his reactions or his durability, not DC. His chidori can be any level he wants it to be, as long as he has the chakra to power it to that level. You can check yourself. His chidori receives no amps at all, all that happens is he puts in more chakra.

There are outlier and PIS high-end feats in nearly every form of fiction.

You seem to just focus on naruto.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And would you look at that, the thread became a bunch of ad hominems.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like ourmanuel is getting salty again

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many people accept fan calcs though, so you have to prove him wrong or this noisemaking you do is downright useless.

But that doesn't make then canon BOY. And fanboys accept cals they like, not the ones they don't.

It does. I'll explain it. Not so you accept it, that's never happening, but so others can. The only thing that changes in sasuke in his other forms are his reactions or his durability, not DC. His chidori can be any level he wants it to be, as long as he has the chakra to power it to that level. You can check yourself. His chidori receives no amps at all, all that happens is he puts in more chakra.

LMAO, this is the dumbest thing I have read. When you out more chakra into attacks, there size increases as well. This is blatantly seen with the rasengan, rasenshuriken and even Indra's arrow. When has this ever been seen with a chidori BOY?

Also, how do you know he put more chakra into the chidori he used to destroy that meteor with when in the movie, it looked like a normal chidori???

Are you high when you make these comments?

You seem to just focus on naruto.

So is that a crime now?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weak bait when I’m not even angry over anything.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: You seem to only cause problems whenever you involve yourself with Naruto threads.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: did you read anything I posted? Did you even bother reading my reply to vivas?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I'm just trying to rustle you. I'm only enjoying the show here

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@ourmanuel said:
@faradaysloth said:

And he continues.

Imagine coming into a thread and immediately picking a fight with 3 different users.

TheVivas has to be the most antagonistic person in the naruto fandom.He straight up makes Hope/cosmic lantern look like an angel in comparison.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller said:

But that doesn't make then canon BOY.

If it doesn't make em canon, why you so pained BOY?

And fanboys accept cals they like, not the ones they don't.

I can use this logic and say that because you don't like streak's calcs, you don't accept them.

LMAO, this is the dumbest thing I have read. When you out more chakra into attacks, there size increases as well.

That goes out the window when we see that lava rasenshuriken is the size of regular rasenshuriken, yet is country level in range.

This is blatantly seen with the rasengan, rasenshuriken and even Indra's arrow. When has this ever been seen with a chidori BOY?

The last BOY. War arc BOY.

Also, how do you know he put more chakra into the chidori he used to destroy that meteor with when in the movie, it looked like a normal chidori???

That's the only explanation.

Are you high when you make these comments?

No.

So is that a crime now?

It's too sad to be a crime.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

And he continues.

TheVivas has to be the most antagonistic person in the naruto fandom. He straight up makes Hope/cosmic lantern look like an angel in comparison.

He makes those two look like angel's in terms of talking to, but when it comes to viewpoints I think Hope or Loki_D has to top it. However never really seen him debate for Naruto before because like always he complains when someone calls out Naruto

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: I am so pained because people use it as canon BOY. That is where the wank comes from.

No, I don't accept calcs that are not validated by the writer himself. That is what makes it canon.

Jesus Christ... That lava rasenshuriken can AFTER Naruto's so6p upgrade or did you forget this? Before that, the AoE wasn't even city level.

War arc? Show me his chidori being country level LMAO. Stop mentioning things you don't understand BOY. And the last is the one I have a problem with BOY, that is what we can call an high-end feat.

Or the other explanation is that it was PIS. A base chidori doesn't have more chakra into it, that has never been shown.

And how is it sad child? How is me calling out wank sad? Maybe if you did that once in a while, people might start respecting you a bit.

ShinjiHSTgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas solos Naruto

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Streak619

Wow, just wow. I've never seen something quite like this. Unbelievable.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can use the narrow-mindedness in this thread to cut vegetables.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Hope_w

Someone Gimmie discord link pls k thx

Edit: also only on comicvine does an attack that clearly dwarfs a mountain is not a mountain level feat.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: I am so pained because people use it as canon BOY. That is where the wank comes from.

Then debunk it so people don't accept it anymore.

No, I don't accept calcs that are not validated by the writer himself. That is what makes it canon.

The fact that you don't doesn't mean others should.

Jesus Christ... That lava rasenshuriken can AFTER Naruto's so6p upgrade or did you forget this? Before that, the AoE wasn't even city level.

Don't be a fool. Didn't Sasuke's also get an upgrade?

War arc? Show me his chidori being country level LMAO.

His chidori clash with the bijuudama.

Stop mentioning things you don't understand BOY. And the last is the one I have a problem with BOY, that is what we can call an high-end feat.

No, it's to be expected from sasuke's now.

Or the other explanation is that it was PIS. A base chidori doesn't have more chakra into it, that has never been shown.

A base chidori has more powerful chakra and doesn't grow bigger when you put in more chakra. Deal with that.

And how is it sad child? How is me calling out wank sad? Maybe if you did that once in a while, people might start respecting you a bit.

I don't need the respect of strangers on the net. The fact that you do says something about your offline life. Anyways I hope you win the comicvine award for most respected whiner, that will be your life achievement.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke accidentally solos the verse.

Avatar image for buttcheeksaysno
Buttcheeksaysno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Sasuke dies to meliodas

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos the verse Madara style.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: If is current, then Sasuke, if is war arc maybe Mel.

R2: Sasuke stomp hard.