• 189 results
#2 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

meliodas, or rather nnt, is not at that level yet.

#3 Posted by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure sasuke wins both rounds. U should tell us which sasukes. If we're using current sasuke for R1 then sasuke from the last was able to vaporize a huge chunk of the moon with just a regular casual chidori in base.

Also sasukes speed is up there with narutos and hes faster than light sand i dont remember meliodas having lightspeed travel or reaction.

R2. Idk but im pretty sure hes still wins.

#4 Posted by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6 said:

Pretty sure sasuke wins both rounds. U should tell us which sasukes. If we're using current sasuke for R1 then sasuke from the last was able to vaporize a huge chunk of the moon with just a regular casual chidori in base.

That moon chunk was like multi city block busting.

Also sasukes speed is up there with narutos and hes faster than light sand i dont remember meliodas having lightspeed travel or reaction.

Sasuke isn’t FTL.

R2. Idk but im pretty sure hes still wins.

#5 Posted by krispy808 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Susanoo gg

Round 2: Tendo path + Soul rip path = GG

#6 Posted by KingZod (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Multi City block is a ridiculous lowball, simply viewing the feat before any assessment would already let you know it's far above Multi city block level.

He's definitely LS though

#7 Edited by SkySanji (4072 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. By no Rinnegan I assume you mean Ems Sasuke? If so War arc or Adult vs Meliodas(Dolor and Gloxinia fight/Unsealed)

If war arc I'll give it to Meliodas

Round 2: Sasuke stomps maybe post Cocoon Meliodas will change my mind

#8 Edited by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:

@ourmanuel: Multi City block is a ridiculous lowball, simply viewing the feat before any assessment would already let you know it's far above Multi city block level.

None of the other meteors were above multi city block and even if we wank it to smallcity/town, it doesn’t change much in this battle.

Not to mention the 8 gates users helped break it apart already.

He's definitely LS though

Not even close.

#9 Posted by UltimateSage (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

R1:if war arc sasuke, he loses. Adult sasuke wins

R2:Sasuke makes a new moon

#10 Posted by FaradaySloth (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas wins round 1

We don't know about Round 2 until Mel gets his 5 Commandments

#11 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Pretty sure he is. Narutos lightspeed and sasuke can keep up with him. Well adult sasuke is which is why again, we need there versions. And no. Lol the moon chunk was certainly not multi-city block and even if it was, sasuke vaporized it casually in base sooo...again. i dont see mel doing anything like that. Also Im pretty sure a chunk of the moon is bigger than madaras meteors and madaras meteors were country level and were literally made from the country.

#12 Edited by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Dont take @Oreo6 seriously. In another thread he claimed Naruto is mftl to mftl+.

#13 Posted by KingZod (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: No offense but due to your history concerning Naruto God tiers I can tell this is going to be underwhelming.

Anyways, the meteor Sasuke busted was outright stated to be the largest, It practically dwarfed Konoha and was larger than the Hokage rock. You're just ridiculously lowballing and that's it.

The gate users slowed it's momentum, Only Lee with a 6th gate enhanced punch blew half of it apart. With scaling to Gai, there's nothing strange about that feat. And how does Lee blowing half of it away relate with Sasuke vaporizing the other half? It's obvious he could have busted it even if it was whole, quite easily at that.

He is, easily. Multiple instances as well as scaling clearly show him to be.

#14 Posted by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:

@ourmanuel: No offense but due to your history concerning Naruto God tiers I can tell this is going to be underwhelming.

My “history” with naruto god tiers consists of me saying that they aren’t FTL planet busters/life wipers. But do tell if you have quotes from me.

Anyways, the meteor Sasuke busted was outright stated to be the largest,

When was this?

It practically dwarfed Konoha and was larger than the Hokage rock. You're just ridiculously lowballing and that's it.

I already said we can push it to small city busting but based on angles we can’t really tell how big it is in comparison to the other ones but we do know how much damage they caused. In one shot, it doesn’t look bigger than a couple of buildings when compared to the 8th gate users formation, and then there’s the one with sasuke where it looks gigantic but again, angles. If the homage formation is apparently “mountain sized” then that makes this meteor to be mountain sized too yet it doesn’t look bigger than 7 to 8 city blocks in that particular shot.

The gate users slowed it's momentum, Only Lee with a 6th gate enhanced punch blew half of it apart. With scaling to Gai, there's nothing strange about that feat.

There isn’t sufficient proof that he’s on gai’s level yet and even guy’s 6th gate wasn’t that impressive in the grand scheme of things.

And how does Lee blowing half of it away relate with Sasuke vaporizing the other half? It's obvious he could have busted it even if it was whole, quite easily at that.

But he didn’t.

However I’m not saying that his stronger attacks cant.

He is, easily. Multiple instances as well as scaling clearly show him to be.

Ahhh, now my “history” comes into play.

He isn’t FTL. It’s that simple.

#15 Posted by KingZod (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Ah, I actually mistook you for another user, my apologies.

Right when it entered the atmosphere by the female shinobi who was viewing the occurrences.

Masashi is infamous for not drawing according to scale, this I agree with but with intent, indication and the very tiering of the verse at that point in time (with Sasuke particularly in this instance), I say small mountain level should be a reasonable estimate.

I was simply implying that it was a small mountain level feat which is very plausible for a gate user with prowess such as Lee's, with the 6th gate open at least.

Taking the extreme casualty if the feat into account, it can also be assumed that he might not need a stronger technique to destroy the whole thing but alas he didn't so let's leave that behind.

He isn't. I agree

#16 Posted by JuzaCloud (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

The series ended 3 years ago, but somehow naruto and sasuke keep getting stronger and faster. FTL? lol

#17 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Can u prove hes not?....oh. alright then 😂 i love it when bold ppl talk to me cause i just usually smack them. Be humble and stay quiet.

#18 Posted by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

Smack? Please, stay in your corner, fanboy. Show me a single planetary feat in Naruto (except Kaguya, even though she relies on statements). Im waiting...

#19 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5144 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 = Mel

Round 2 = Sasuke

#20 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

If kaguya was fast enough to tag and hit Naruto. The same Naruto who dodged faster than light then that means kaguya would logically be faster than his LS reaction time.

Kaguya then later gets blitzed by Naruto EVEN WITH HER BYAKUGAN ACTIVE and gets her arm cut off yet hes not faster than light?

Fuck outta here 😂 Naruto downlayers are so salty and insecure about him being so strong. Im glad there around though. They give me comedy while im debating.

#21 Posted by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Uhm. How about the fact that chakra correlates to power (aka stats) in Naruto. Plus calra is half spiritual, half PHYSICAL energy and kaguya had enough of it to destroy an entire dimension. Statements you say. Yeah statemnents by the damn creator of the show but nah. Imma take ur word cause ur way more knowledgeable of Naruto then the one who created it 👍 cheers to you.

Naruto stalemeated with her in the lava dimension in a chakra fist strugle, survived her dimension attacking him, cut her arm off and downright socked her a few times but yet hes not planetary...i love it. I swear i do. Shit like this gives me life.

#22 Posted by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Like i said. Be humble and stay quiet. It gets even worse in Boruto.

#23 Posted by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

I asked for feats, not for headcannon and databook hyperboles. Read carefully next time, please ;)

#24 Posted by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Oh but what i said wasnt a feat. So the stuff that literally hapoens in the anime isnt feat?....okay so anyways, im kinda new to comicvine. Can anyone tell me if theres a block button or something? 😧 im hoping to God there is.

#25 Posted by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Also ur not above the author. Stop suckin me and leave lol ur making this too easy

#26 Edited by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

Still waiting for planetary feats and omnipresent speeds. Cmon, im getting tired of waiting now. Send me manga scan showing Naruto characters destroying planets. Cmon, man! Show me also those mftl+ speeds for Naruto dodging Madara's fang (which isnt a relativistic feat at most at all).

Also, Naruto manga isnt written by the same person, no? Because it completely contradicts everything. Thats the reason feats>everything else.

#27 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Kaguya having the oower to destroy a dimension. Again, stop sucking me. When did i say jes omnipresent? Ur literally the one wanking Naruto XD.

I dont have to show a scan. Show me a scan of cell, cell jr or goku destroying a planet. Ill wait...cause if we we"re going by scans. Gokus isnt even a ocean buster. Hell, super saiyan rage trunks couldnt even destroy a mountain with his galick gun.

#28 Posted by Streak619 (7346 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Huh? What?

No Caption Provided

Calling that multi city block level is disgusting. That's a mountain sized chunk of rock moving at re-entry speeds which is country level kinetic energy. Same logic you Bleach fans use with Kenpachi's feat except massively more reliable.

#29 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: No Naruto is written by the same person. U mean to tell me ur sorry ass doesnt even know that?

Narutos faster than light for reasons i already said above. Dad doesnt like to repeat himself.

Can u prove lightfang isnt lightspeed....again keep quiet.

Dude ur making this far too easy.

#30 Posted by Streak619 (7346 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds Sasuke. R2 Sasuke can solos the verse based off of everything I've ever seen for any character.

#31 Posted by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

I never even mentioned dbz characters. Why changing the subject all of a sudden. Kaguya SAID she was going to destroy the dimension, i already said i want scans for other Naruto characters. Not to mention destroying your own dimension=/=going outside of space and destroy a planet.

And finally you agreed. You dont have to show scans, cause you dont have them. Bruh, get smacked, kid.

#32 Edited by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

Sarcasm, but i guess you're too smart to realize it.

Nah, show me feats of Naruto going at mftl+ speeds. Madara's fang is relativistic. Im waiting...

I literally said its relativistic... also, Naruto dodging light fang doesnt make him in any way mftl+. Are you even familiar how this works??

#33 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I mentioned DBZ characters because Anime characters are stronger than what they show all the time. Gokus above planet but his ki blasts dont even destroy mountains when deflected? Naruto has the same logic.

No. The datebooks also state it. Author>>>>>>You. Besides its hr dimension. Im sure she inows what she can or cant do.

Yep ur right. Just like you dont have scans of other "planetary" characters doing planetary feats 😂 if u do then let me see goku destroy a planet. If u can do that one thing then ill concede every argument ive ever had against you.

Other anime characters dont have to do it. Naruto doesnt have to do.

Anywaus how much is that on the smack count? I think ive smacked you about 4 times under an hour by now.

#34 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I didnt say him dodging it made him MFTL. Im not arguing MFTL im arguing planetary and FTL.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#35 Posted by Supermanforever (7668 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 mel in tough battle.

R2 Sasuke stomps

#36 Edited by Wanderez (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6:

Except Goku deflects Frieza's planetary attacks. Anyways, still changing the subject, huh?

When there are so many anti feats in the manga that absolutely destroy and contradict the databooks, then databooks are not reliable. Period. Its as simple as that.

Except thats your headcannon. STILL waiting for planetary feats.

In another thread you were arguing Naruto characters being mftl+. That hypocrisy though. ;) Doesnt matter, when he is relativistic.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#37 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: If its Sasuke which is restricted to use rinnegan then he wtf Stomp Mel into oblivion.

Round 2: Stomp get worst

#38 Posted by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio

The

@ourmanuel:

Huh? What?

No Caption Provided

Calling that multi city block level is disgusting.

I already pushed it to city level, I was specifically referencing the shot from the 8th gate users and forgot that it was bigger than the other meteor that caused multi city block damage.

That's a mountain sized chunk of rock

If that’s mountain sized, then the leaf village must be much bigger than multiple cities combined. This shit makes the hokage monument look small, yet doesn’t look much bigger than a skyscaper.

Unless of course, the hokage monument isn’t actually mountain sized.

moving at re-entry speeds which is country level kinetic energy.

In the shot from the perspective of the 8th gate users it looks to be the size of 2-3 buildings.

Same logic you Bleach fans use with Kenpachi's feat except massively more reliable.

No, you’re so wrong. We call kenpachi’s feat country level based solely on the fact that it was going to make “seireitei fade away”, not because of its size or the fact that it had entry speeds.

If we applied real life physics to it, it would’ve been multicontinental. But we don’t. That’s why I don’t want to call this “country level”. I can also accept making it mountain busting with some highball but if we try applying real world physics to stuff like this, we get some wonky results like country level base chidori.

#39 Posted by Streak619 (7346 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

I already pushed it to city level,

No, you called it wank, when in fact that would easily be mountain in size.

I was specifically referencing the shot from the 8th gate users and forgot that it was bigger than the other meteor that caused multi city block damage.

6th gate*, not 8th gate. And yes, that was by far the largest meteor to touch Earth.

If that’s mountain sized, then the leaf village must be much bigger than multiple cities combined.

Huh? You do realise 99.99% of all cities can casually contain many mountains within them right?

This shit makes the hokage monument look small, yet doesn’t look much bigger than a skyscaper.

I mean how?? When the city blocks directly below it are literal dots. Not even the Empire State building dwarfs city blocks to such degrees:

No Caption Provided

Compare that to this:

No Caption Provided

The difference is volume and mass is glaringly visible.

In the shot from the perspective of the 8th gate users it looks to be the size of 2-3 buildings.

How? We just see the green energy of the 6th gate, the shinobi aren't well defined.

No, you’re so wrong. We call kenpachi’s feat country level based solely on the fact that it was going to make “seireitei fade away”, not because of its size or the fact that it had entry speeds.

Not you specifically then.

If we applied real life physics to it, it would’ve been multicontinental. But we don’t. That’s why I don’t want to call this “country level”.

A mountain sized meteor wouldn't multi continental in raw energy.

I can also accept making it mountain busting with some highball but if we try applying real world physics to stuff like this, we get some wonky results like country level base chidori.

Nothing wonky there at all. It's super consistent with Naruto's feats.

#40 Posted by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: 🤷🏾‍♂️I guess it depends on how you look at things.

Though oenpachi’s meteor wasn’t actually mountain sized, unless you think a third of the length of seireitei is mountain sized.

#41 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas cannot beat sasuke he gets stomped no diff

#42 Edited by Smokak (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke both rounds but Mel can win round 1

#43 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

How is base chidori country level streak? Where do you get this kind of wanking from? I seriously don't understand how this person can wank so much. Calling base chidori and base rasengan country level.....

#44 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3837 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by ourmanuel (9406 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5144 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by DeathHero61 (18541 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke takes it both rounds, assuming I am correct about the version being used here

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#48 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas is't strong enough to beat Naruto god tiers yet. Let's wait until at the least post cocoon if not EOS.

#49 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Really? Contradict? Destroy? Name some please so I can fodderize you right here.

The attacks goku deflecrs dont do ANYTHING TO DBZ. Trunks galick gunned a mountain in DBS and it was still intact. Only a damn hole? Okay dude. Keep spoutin.

I mean if raikage is relatvistic when he uses lariat and naruto dodged him BEFORE even learning bijuu mode and then he gets 3 other forms after that then yes. Naruto is MFTL. Anyways next.

#50 Edited by Oreo6 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Until meliodas can vaporize chunks of the moon casually like sasuke did in base then meliodas gets easily stomped. Too much for my liking since i like his character alot.