• 80 results
#1 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas the dragon sin of wrath and captain of the seven deadly sins takes on Naruto in a melee brawl

No special abilities from either. They would only use their fist and kicks but they are in their strongest form

Battle ends in ko or death.

Who has the edge here

#2 Posted by Jko1 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Don't really remember Naruto having that many good striking feats but since you said strongest that means So6p which means Naruto still wins.

#3 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: hard to say. We don't know what combat styles Meliodas has, and his biggest attacks are in response to his Magical abilities.

Naruto has shown to be skilled in hand to hand and has high tactical thinking.

In terms of strength, they're fairly equal. Naruto could break the Shinju tree and a cliff with the shockwaves of his swings. And he's tough enough to be crushed between two Cliffs and suffer Zero Damage. He can stop a speeding train no difficulty with one hand, match Juudara and his Limbo in pure strength, and most impressively, Overpower Toneri's moon beam with one hand.

#4 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

If speed is equalized mel stompes he has superior strength and that's what it gonna come down to

#5 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, still Naruto, but it's closer than people think.

#6 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, still Naruto, but it's closer than people think.

#7 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: hard to say. We don't know what combat styles Meliodas has, and his biggest attacks are in response to his Magical abilities.

Naruto has shown to be skilled in hand to hand and has high tactical thinking.

In terms of strength, they're fairly equal. Naruto could break the Shinju tree and a cliff with the shockwaves of his swings. And he's tough enough to be crushed between two Cliffs and suffer Zero Damage. He can stop a speeding train no difficulty with one hand, match Juudara and his Limbo in pure strength, and most impressively, Overpower Toneri's moon beam with one hand.

Damn, when was this?

#8 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: during the boruto movie. It wasn't the entire thing, but a good chunk of both was blown off

#9 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

Are u sure?

A much weaker form of mel one shot a LARGE HILL WITH A TWIG HE SHOULD PHYSICALLY STRONGER THOUGH YOU COULD SAY NARUTO IS MORE SKILLED I PERSONALLY WOULD GIVE IT TO MEL .

#12 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

I see your point but there are others who still say Naruto .. U don't think he would be able to put down Mel physically do u?

#13 Posted by B_r023 (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still got this. His shockwaves were blowing apart parts of Shinju. And IIRC, chunks of moon as well.

And besides, Mel hasn't shown h2h skill on Naruto's level yet.

#14 Edited by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:

Did you take into account Meliodas regen ability demonic stamina and overall demonic physical stats cos you seem to only focus on actual hits but for how long can Naruto stand Mel hits and vice versa.

Mel also has more consistent Feats of super strength I think. His punches sends beings flying long distances and stuff and his physical attacks almost always rearrange the landscape... demonic durability allows him take severe and critical beatings while getting back up

These are the things that needs to be taken into consideration here

#15 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel has this.

#16 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Naruto wins due to the moon feat, breaking off a fraction of the shinju tree, lifting up large - hill sized landscapes just by sprinting, tanking basically anything Toneri did etc

#17 Posted by Gaoron (7665 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for originalcaptain
#18 Edited by OriginalCaptain (4592 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools:

The sprinting feat was beyond impressive.

Naruto has this.

True I was quite surprised when I saw it lol. Didn't know he had it in him since the throwing-the-rhino-in-sage-mode feat

#20 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools: don't forget that he was literally crushed between two cliffs and was undamaged.

Meliodas has high durability, but i believe Naruto's is superior, since he could recreate organs.

#21 Posted by Hope_w (2373 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel is more skilled tbh, however frog kata would absolutely massacre him.

#22 Edited by B_r023 (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Naruto also has impressive regen. He regrew is lung when he was kid in seconds. His hits destroyed chunks of moon. His S06P protected him from basically everything in the fight with Kaguya.

Just the chakra alone from his BSM protected the entire alliance from the Juubi.

But like I said, his moon and Shinju feat puts him above Mel for now.

Not to mention, Naruto has precog, his sage mode allows him to hit without touching and he one-shotted the Asura path (the same one who tanked a Raikiri while being half dead) in a much much much much much weaker form.

He is also a hundred toner or something at the least with his Rhino lifting feats in sage mode alone.

He is also more skilled. Mel can't beat him.

#23 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@lordflawlez: Naruto also has impressive regen. He regrew is lung when he was kid in seconds. His hits destroyed chunks of moon. His S06P protected him from basically everything in the fight with Kaguya.

Just the chakra alone from his BSM protected the entire alliance from the Juubi.

But like I said, his moon and Shinju feat puts him above Mel for now.

Not to mention, Naruto has precog, his sage mode allows him to hit without touching and he one-shotted the Asura path (the same one who tanked a Raikiri while being half dead) in a much much much much much weaker form.

He is also a hundred toner or something at the least with his Rhino lifting feats in sage mode alone.

He is also more skilled. Mel can't beat him.

Mel has 7 hearts superior strength and fantastic regen naruto can not win tbh.

How is hakra protecting the SA impressive

Tanking a Raikiri is not impressive either btw

#24 Posted by KingZod (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto outskills and blitzes him to hell. The speed gap still makes this a stomp. Mel hits harder but not by much and say he tags Naruto (which he won't) the ninja has suffcient durability (superior as well) to stay in the fight.

Speed equalized Naruto would only win if he abuses Frog Kata

#25 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: sasuke's chidori split Juudara in half, yet didn't scratch Naruto.

I don't remember most of Mel's regen feats. Would you mind providing some?

In terms of durability, Naruto got crushed under several hundred tons of ice, crushed between two cliffs, tanked The moon splitter, and recreated an Eye for Kakashi.

Naruto exceeds Mel's durability by a long shot

#26 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Naruto's far faster and has precognition, so Mel really isn't hitting him in H2H and Naruto should be able to hurt him and thus put him down-eventually.

#27 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: sasuke's chidori split Juudara in half, yet didn't scratch Naruto.

I don't remember most of Mel's regen feats. Would you mind providing some?

In terms of durability, Naruto got crushed under several hundred tons of ice, crushed between two cliffs, tanked The moon splitter, and recreated an Eye for Kakashi.

Naruto exceeds Mel's durability by a long shot

How is cutting juddara apart impressive

When was he crushed by ice

Recreating an eye is great by that does not mean he can heal himself

Naruto has to kill him in H2h 7 times this is nigh impossible

Naruto got pierced by shins sword get destroyed by mel tbh

#28 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Mel's own regeneration feats kind of consist of reattaching arms and so on, but he scales to other , weaker high ranked demons like Estarossa, who could regenerate having his skin completely seared off, his body bruised, being cut into 2 pieces and having a massive hole in his chest. Additionally, it's been implied the only ways to kill a high ranked demon is to either stop/destroy all 7 of their 7 hearts or disentegrate them on a molecular level.

Also, just going to say it, none of those feats that are actually physical durability are enough to suggest he can take even a single blow from Meliodas, who's sent 114k Escanor flying dozens of meters with a punch. Even 50k Escanor wasn't moved or fazed by CO Galan's attack, which created a gigantic shockwave powerful enough to cut 2 hills in half hundreds of meters away, despite most of the force being absorbed by Escanor's body.

#29 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: shin's sword is Sasuke's sword, actually. Don't bend the truth behind that moment.

Juudara, though heavily injured, was still in one piece after getting hit by the lava rasenshuriken, which cut the Shinju tree. Yet a stronger Juudara was split clean in half by the Chidori.

And you forget him healing that fist sized hole in his lung, which would technically destroy the entire lung, since your lung is a little bigger than your own fist. So he completely healed from that in a weaker form.

When Kaguya couldn't tag him, she crushed him between two glaciers to keep him still.

#30 Edited by Raziel2014 (1075 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas stomps badly as do any character with 10kPL + in strength, narutp best punch feat was against toneri and that literally took 100% of his charkra + kyubi to pull of and it was not even that impressive. meliodas could do what naruto does 1000x without any problem because its all pure muscle not magical energy

Galand and majority of the characters in Seven deadly sins have better H2h and Physical strength than 99.9999% of all ninjas, even Momoshiki and Six path level characters have crap level taijutsu in comparison to One piece or Seven deadly sins, is why Gai 8th gate was so effective

A better match up would be Start of series Meliodas vs EOS naruto in H2h

#31 Edited by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod:

If you take Meliodas regen into consideration I don't think Naruto is more durable. Especially in a fist fight

I mean Mel can just keep getting back up again and again and his stamina is way above Naruto too

I mean if u catch Naruto off guard there's a chance u can do severe damage to his raw skin not protected by Chakra cloak. Something Mel dsnt have to worry about. It would be harder to kill Meliodas with fist than Naruto I think

#32 Posted by Djoss (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto take it. Way more skilled, way more faster, precognition, kage bushin, durability and can still go stronger in kurama avatar.

#33 Posted by Deepfuqink (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Mel is more skilled tbh, however frog kata would absolutely massacre him.

What skills Mel show'd that is superior to Naruto's

#34 Posted by B_r023 (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Dude, you are not supposed to argue in your own thread. If you are sure Mel wins, make a CaV with someone.

#35 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014:

I have to say I'm surprised people think Naruto is as strong as Meliodas or even stronger. I mean Mel consistently shows us that his strength is superhuman from punches kicks and clashes while Naruto regular hits hardly even sends people flying the distance that Meliodas normal attack attacks does

And the durability of most of the ninjas weren't impressive to begin with

#36 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:

I'm not arguing for Mel. I am giving u why u should think about it more clearly

#37 Posted by Hope_w (2373 posts) - - Show Bio

@deepfuqink: uh...Mel has utterly embarrassed others in cqc with pure skill(iirc Gilthunder is one of these examples). Narutos showings come from Precog of senjutsu, though his body automatically moves to block or dodge then counter Mel could force him to guard then captalize with a grapple move.

#38 Posted by Lordflawlez (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very funny when people say Naruto is more skilled when Meliodas has much more combat experience than anyone in Naruto

Then again I guess people always need training arcs to see people grow in skill instead of accepting they are already skilled right from the very beginning

#39 Edited by KingZod (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Why would his regen come into play? He won't be severed, just punched and kicked.

The only stamina feats both have are fighting through a war. And Naruto has the ACTUAL showings of fighting for days straight

Mel would first have to overpower the cloak, would he not?

#40 Posted by Djoss (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014:

I have to say I'm surprised people think Naruto is as strong as Meliodas or even stronger. I mean Mel consistently shows us that his strength is superhuman from punches kicks and clashes while Naruto regular hits hardly even sends people flying the distance that Meliodas normal attack attacks does

And the durability of most of the ninjas weren't impressive to begin with.

Show me Mel punching like this:

No Caption Provided

Show me Mel doing this with a simple punch

No Caption Provided

All of this were made by inferior versions of Naruto. Current Naruto would solo stomp those version who did that, at the same time.

#41 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1639 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel destroys in h2h. Mel has like 3000+ years of experience and he is a physical fighter to begin with. Mel was skilled enough to defeat 2 of the commandments at the same time even though their difference in strength wasn't large. Mel's PL was 56k, Dolors was 54k and Gloxinias was 50k.

Mel is physically stronger as well. Mel was a hill buster at BOS and that is Narutos max ph he physical output.Mel is currently like 40x stronger than BOS. Mel has seven hearts and insane Regen, although his own Regen has shown to only extend to reattaching limbs, he could be scaled to wayyyyyy weaker demons that have regenerated from being sliced in half like Galand.

Naruto was never shown to be all that capable in taijutsu either. He was clearly outmatched by Sasuke in h2h in their final battle. All in all, Mel destroys.

#42 Edited by LoveEveryone (818 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Naruto. Even in his base form he was able to trade blows with Pain before reactivating Sage Mode. In Six Paths Mode the kid's DC, Speed, Reaction, and Durability are in another league. Assault Mode Meliodas punches won't hurt Naruto. Plus just look at the beating he took against Sasuke. Dude has stamina to fight in his full powered form for hours.

#43 Posted by Ultrra (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins. Sage mode precog is too much for mel

#44 Edited by Gaoron (7665 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrra: Naruto precog is pretty low tier tbh, especially in h2h, it has no feats. Even sharingan precog is better. It doesn't mean much in a fight.

#45 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Naruto's precog allows him to sense things faster than him and things he can't even see. How is that low tier?

Besides, rinnegan Sasuke couldn't sense Kaguya's portal but Naruto could. How is that inferior?

#46 Posted by insaneMonk (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Mel and he murderstomps 99.9% of the naruto cast in pure h2h alone..

Not surprised that naruto is being wanked here when some people actually believe naruto is physically stronger and more durable than saitama and some even go as far as saying he's more skilled in h2h than goku

#47 Edited by Gaoron (7665 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: When did he counter something faster than him with precog?

Sasuke precog is better in h2h (which this fights is about) while Naruto precog was only ever usefull against projectiles and even then it's so good. It has no feats in h2h.

#48 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Naruto' Precog allows him to fight blind, giving him a way to sense and react to attacks without actually seeing them, meaning he has no. Blind spot, as we saw when he killed the animal path inside Gamabunta's mouth. And it allows him to react to attacks just before it hits him, as we see against the Raikage.

The Sharingan, on the other hand, is constantly beaten against characters that are simply superior in skill and speed, as we've seen against Lee and B.

Naruto doesn't have this problem since he's arguably faster than everyone excluding Night Guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c40870d0af
#49 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#50 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas wins in H2H.