Meliodas vs Madara Uchiha

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Meliodas (Nanatsu No Taizai) vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
Meliodas (Nanatsu No Taizai) vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Rules:

• No prep time, No prior knowledge
  • In-Character
  • Win by any means
  • Starting distance is 60 ft apart from eachother
  • Madara is revived
  • No limbo or gedo statue

Fight Takes Place:

No Caption Provided

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edo Madara stomped BM Naruto and Bee simultaneously.

michaelblah108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By michaelblah108

Madara doesn’t have any DC if he’s just in his revived state to kill Mel and the only way Mel can do damage if madara isn’t in a live body is hellblaze so I’ll take Mel.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire style and susanoo should suffice.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, without Assault Mode Meliodas probably doesn't have enough feats to warrant a win over Madara, though it is close.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Stalemate till Mel goes assault mode

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Madara wins imo.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the only advantage Madara has is susanoo to tank a lot of attacks, but Mel had great durability and Regen, and will be a hard opponent to hit with a large susanoo and will get oneshot if he is outside of it. So, with no limbo clones to keep Mel off balance and Mel's own ability to make clones and gang up on Madara using his size and numbers as an advantage, Mel wins as soon as susanoo breaks.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full counter

r

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara for the win. It's surprisingly close though.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which version meliodas is this? anything over 40k PL and he takes it with ease. madara would need susanoo to even survive the first second if not he gets killed nigh instantly.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Mel is BSM Naruto level... and Naruto at that Level got stomped by Madara.

Madara wins here.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: But also remember that bsm naruto was keeping up with juubito and im pretty sure hes alot stronger than this madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Nope. Not really it took BSM Naruto, EMS Sasuke+Curse Mark + Minato and Tobirama to beat Juubito.. how does Mel take two metoers? Susano? Wood clones with their own Susano? Wood Release?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, EMS sasuke and tobirama were both pretty unimpressive IMO. Those meteors were pretty slow and even fodder survived the combined inpact of them. So I think mel could tank the meteors or just dodge. Mel is quite a bit faster than galand and I think he could easily avoid the AOE of the meteor. Any version of susanoo below perfect should be oneshot, considering the lackluster feats for the imperfect forms, and a fast barage of physicals should damage the PS. The wood release would be the biggest problem IMO, but Madara never spammed wood clones and the like while alive, without the edo advantage of unlimited chakra.

So, I doubt that Madara could use 20 wood clones+PS+meteors+whatever wood and or fire style jutsu he chooses, and reforming damage to PS without running low on chakra. Remember, kakashi said overuse of chakra can kill a person, so even if mel could just dodge the fatal blows and regen from rhe rest, he could win by outlasting.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: In Mel defense, Chandler was pretty casually able to bring down meteors. Mel is clearly above Chandler so I like to think that he could deal with Meteors well enough. Dolor's giga fall kinda resembles meteors in the way they're used so it's likely Mel can deal. As for wood release, Hellblaze techniques should be a pretty good counter. Since madara is alive he doesn't have the unlimited chakra he had as an Edo tensei so I'm not exactly sure how many wood clone susanoo's he'll be able to pull off. Also the wood clone susanno's weren't the perfect version anyway, I think Mel can deal with incomplete susanoo clones. That's just my take on it though.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel oneshotting Madara’s susanoo?

???

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and I don't know what version mel this is but PL 60000 and up beats this version of Madara soundly. AM Mel stomps.

Also, Mel blitzes off the bat in character, whereas Madara jobbed alot against the kage and really anyone who wasn't Hashirama.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel blitzes

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Claymore_Fools
Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Considering alive Madara is fast enough to speed blitz Sage Mode Naruto, who can react to the third Raikage, who is confirmed moving faster than even KCM Naruto, i dont think Meliodas is fast enough to blitz, even in assualt mode.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kayc

Madara

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara accidently steps on Meliodas and crushes him with Perfect Susanoo.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If edo Madara had a PL itd be about 400k

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EcoBlitz

@takuyah3: huh? KMC naruto has blitzing raikage as a feat, Raikage is one hyped to be lightning speed due to the technique he uses without feats to back it up. Mel has be casually reacting to lightning since his debut. KCM naruto’s speed is not even worth being mentioned at all because he’s at best on par with BoS mel who does his lighting reacting casual asf.

Galan blitzed everyone with laughable ease, pre assault mode mel blitzed Galan before he could even hope to react while mel himself was holding back on top being casual.

Mel is faster than 90% of naruto verse by quite a lot.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting tired of everyone saying the Raikage is lightning speed when Sasuke couldnt even see him and Itatchi reacted to lightning less than 50 chapters earlier on his deathbed

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Getting tired of everyone saying the Raikage is lightning speed when Sasuke couldnt even see him and Itatchi reacted to lightning less than 50 chapters earlier on his deathbed

He activated susanoo,physically he had no counter

Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: You do realize that kid kakashi could cut a lightning bolt in half. Which is already lightning timer. Then add in the fact that he cant even see Itachis fingers move to make handsigns, but Sasuke could fight Itachi. That same Sasuke could barely react to the Raikage, so no A does not move only at lightning speed.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

He activated susanoo,physically he had no counter

Itatchi physically moving is totally irrelevant to the point being made. He saw the lightning and reacted meaning he clearly percieved it; Sasuke could not see the raikage once he began using his speed.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: which has no bearing on the fight as itachi has better reaction speed than sasuke up until he started getting his power ups.

And saucegay reacted to raikage, he just couldn’t physical move to that level

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takuyah3: I’m not in the right place to totally debunk this ridiculous claim that kid freaking kakashi is lightning speed lol. Add in the fact that this wasn’t shown how he did it in a canon way and the only way shown how he did it wasn’t even lightning timing. Have fun tho.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WorldofRuin6

@takuyah3 said:

@worldofruin6: Considering alive Madara is fast enough to speed blitz Sage Mode Naruto, who can react to the third Raikage, who is confirmed moving faster than even KCM Naruto, i dont think Meliodas is fast enough to blitz, even in assualt mode.

Mel was a lightning timer at BOS, and has had like 3 powerups since then. Current Mel would lol blitz KCM Naruto with ease. I dont think Mel is quite fast enough to blitz Madara. I was just saying than Mel attempts a blitz in character, whereas Madara jobs alot.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Raziel2014

@hope_w said:

If edo Madara had a PL itd be about 400k

no it be similar to Galan, 40-45k but weaker since its bigger and its attack are bigger thus reducing the concentration of power in a bigger area more so against small creatures like humans and most charactersin the series

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: Rofl that would mean you think escanor or Mel is above Edo Madara which is the silliest thing I've heard all day. Madara would be a god compared to the entirety of the sins, 400k is as accurate a depiction you're going to get.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know about melodias, feats?

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I would refute your statements but looking from your previous comments here; I want nothing to do with it. Please, leave me alone.

Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: True, but Madara also doesnt underestimate his opponents until proven weak

Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an equalized match Madara could absorb his attacks, unequalized Meliodas is at a disadvantage since he cant use full counter. So Madara kinda wins either way

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

400k. This guy cracks me up

Takuyah3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: It was stated by Guy, and in a databook that Kakashi cut the lightning bolt in half as a child. Not to mention, that a half dead, weakened Itachi who was holding back still casually reacted to lightning. So lightning feats are indeed a thing of the past. Also where did they state that the Raikage was lightning speed, they stated that his synapses can fire at the speed of light, but they never mention his movement speed.