Meliodas wins without really trying.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SkySanji

Byakuya is King tier at best, Meliodas Can and will stomp Eos Ichigo, so this is a mismatch in Meliodas favor ESPECIALLY since we found out Am Meliodas Blitzed and oneshots the One Escanor back in the day.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: to be fair we don't know how strong escanor was back then. He could have been significantly weaker than currently.

Not denying that Mel stomps just wanted to throw this in

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Mel stomps effortlessly.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel would destroy Byakuya in fight since hes a stats monster in comparison to Byakuya.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas stomps. Byakuya's petals won't save him.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps and this isn't even a warm up for him.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas stomps. Byakuya's petals won't save him.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is one fight where I can comfortably say Meliodas stomps.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wait until Leo break the Chain with: bYakUyA STompS tHE sIns''

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point Meliodas can likely solo most of the Gotei 13 lol

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor is the new glass cannon.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: lol why you been baiting the bleach wankers hard for the past 2 days?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit my prediction came true. People are now going to forget Chapters 231-232 like they never happened just to wank Meliodas.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Faraday is an 𝔄𝔩𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶 or 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖕𝖍 user

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit my prediction came true. People are now going to forget Chapters 231-232 like they never happened just to wank Meliodas.

It makes sense though....When Meliodas fought Escanor, he was weaker than he was 3000 years ago. Take for instance, he was basically on par with Mael, who oneshotted the OG demon who was Chandler and Cusack's fused form. Yet in his fight with Escanor, he was below both Chandler and Cusack.

This is Meliodas prior to getting his power sealed by Merlin, meaning he that power-wise he was fundamentally the same as he was as the Leader of the 10 commandments and that version of him was on par with Sunshine Mael.

But its worth noting 10 commandments AM Meliodas >>>>>> Post Revival AM Meliodas and that current ONE Escanor would smash any version of Mel aside from his current state, although that part really makes no sense.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also are we sure that the ONE was as strong then as it is when He fought Post Revival Meliodas?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FaradaySloth

@azureus said:
@faradaysloth said:

It makes sense though....When Meliodas fought Escanor, he was weaker than he was 3000 years ago. Take for instance, he was basically on par with Mael, who oneshotted the OG demon who was Chandler and Cusack's fused form. Yet in his fight with Escanor, he was below both Chandler and Cusack.

This is Meliodas prior to getting his power sealed by Merlin, meaning he that power-wise he was fundamentally the same as he was as the Leader of the 10 commandments and that version of him was on par with Sunshine Mael.

But its worth noting 10 commandments AM Meliodas >>>>>> Post Revival AM Meliodas and that current ONE Escanor would smash any version of Mel aside from his current state, although that part really makes no sense.

I could definitely get this AM Meliodas being stronger than Recent AM Meliodas claim but one thing I have a question about is that THE ONE Escanor is Escanor at his ultimate peak. And on average the younger you are the stronger you are, at least that's what I'm assuming from the base forms Escanor has at night. So wouldn't THE ONE back then be equal to current THE ONE?

Is there direct confirmation THE ONE grew stronger after all these years?

Or maybe we're looking at this wrong, and Escanor is still just an inexperienced lad at this age.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Escanor is simply a glass cannon that at this point, even Konohamaru or Hiyori could potentially one shot.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@faradaysloth said:

I could definitely get this AM Meliodas being stronger than Recent AM Meliodas claim but one thing I have a question about is that THE ONE Escanor is Escanor at his ultimate peak. And on average the younger you are the stronger you are, at least that's what I'm assuming from the base forms Escanor has at night. So wouldn't THE ONE back then be equal to current THE ONE?

Is there direct confirmation THE ONE grew stronger after all these years?

Or maybe we're looking at this wrong, and Escanor is still just an inexperienced lad at this age.

I would think so, but apparently not. The ONE Escanor was going toe to toe with the Demon King the last chapter, and that's before he got his buff. So if The ONE lost to AM Mel, who was weaker than the Demon King, but went blow for blow with said opponent....I would either say Escanor's power increased, or Nakaba is smoking that ganja because Mael himself said he couldn't fight the Demon King even with Sunshine.

Or perhaps Escanor is just inexperienced after all.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I can accept any explanation to justify why Escanor in the One state got one shotted by AM Meliodas then years later one shots the same guy, in order to save this manga (he wasn't as strong, he was an emotional wreck, etc, etc).

But no matter what, it's gonna fly by over people's heads and Nakaba will continue getting shit for it.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps the fodder

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one that doesn't give much of a thought to the Escanor thing, but thinks that Past Meliodas being able to use Assault Mode without any problems pretty much indirectly confirms that when he destroyed Danafor he was using AM (which is quite logical, as he was extremely angry atm, so if he had AM then he may have accidental let it lose in the anger)?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Am I the only one that doesn't give much of a thought to the Escanor thing, but thinks that Past Meliodas being able to use Assault Mode without any problems pretty much indirectly confirms that when he destroyed Danafor he was using AM (which is quite logical, as he was extremely angry atm, so if he had AM then he may have accidental let it lose in the anger)?

Yep this should confirm it was AM Meliodas who busted Danafor instead of 32k Meliodas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT wank is on the rise but Mel does win this.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ovy7

@faradaysloth said:
@ovy7 said:

Yep this should confirm it was AM Meliodas who busted Danafor instead of 32k Meliodas.

This should make the overall power of NNT characters much lower, as now only those in 6 digits PL (IIRC, Post-Revival AM Mel's PL was like 114k when he fought The One) would even scale to what Mel did at Danafor. Not to mention that if you think that Past Mel was stronger than Post-Revival Mel (I've seen quite a lot of people saying this, because of The One being able to defeat AM Mel, but it's currently unconfirmed so...) then only the high/god tiers would even scale.

I've also seen other scans where Past Mel (I'm only talking about the one when the Sins were a thing) uses AM or something akin to it, which also strengthens this theory.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow so Mel was like at his peak when he destroyed danafor and not his 32k self? Lol. This will downgrade the verse a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol so prime Mel is like multi mountain level.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@faradaysloth said:
@ovy7 said:

This should make the overall power of NNT characters much lower, as now only those in 6 digits PL (IIRC, Post-Revival AM Mel's PL was like 114k when he fought The One) would even scale to what Mel did at Danafor. Not to mention that if you think that Past Mel was stronger than Post-Revival Mel (I've seen quite a lot of people saying this, because of The One being able to defeat AM Mel, but it's currently unconfirmed so...) then only the high/god tiers would even scale.

I've also seen other scans where Past Mel (I'm only talking about the one when the Sins were a thing) uses AM or something akin to it, which also strengthens this theory.

I thought it was common knowledge that it was AM Mel who destroyed Danafor. It shouldn't downgrade the verse one bit, unless you think Meliodas can beat EoS Ichigo, which he can't. The God-tiers of the verse should still only be Island Level with Massively Hypersonic Speed.

and yes, Post Revival Mel is weaker than his 10 commandments self. Not because of The ONE beating him, that's a different case entirely. But because his past self was equal to Sunshine Mael. Post Revival was still weaker than Chandler or Cusack individually.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Mel stomps.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

I thought it was common knowledge that it was AM Mel who destroyed Danafor

I thought that the consensus was that 32k Meliodas was the one that destroyed Danafor using his Demon Mark. At least that's what I've seen people saying everyone. So if you believed that AM Mel was the one that destroyed Danafor, then yeah, there's no downgrade to the verse, but to those people who considered Unseal Mel = Danafor busting it would be a downgrade.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

I thought that the consensus was that 32k Meliodas was the one that destroyed Danafor using his Demon Mark. At least that's what I've seen people saying everyone. So if you believed that AM Mel was the one that destroyed Danafor, then yeah, there's no downgrade to the verse, but to those people who considered Unseal Mel = Danafor busting it would be a downgrade.

Well it can't be 32k Mel who destroyed Danafor. The entire reason Meliodas was at 32k was his base form after getting his power back from the druids, and it isn't his peak. Meliodas destroying Danafor happened prior to getting his power sealed, infact the incidents at Danafor and Edinburgh are the reasons Mel got his powers taken away. So it has to be his past self.

But you're right on the last point.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

Well it can't be 32k Mel who destroyed Danafor. The entire reason Meliodas was at 32k was his base form after getting his power back from the druids, and it isn't his peak. Meliodas destroying Danafor happened prior to getting his power sealed, infact the incidents at Danafor and Edinburgh are the reasons Mel got his powers taken away. So it has to be his past self.

It's actually very confusing, considering post revival Am mel (who should be weaker than the one that beated Escanor) no selled a full countered cruel sun from near high noon Escanor. That's like a multi mountain+ feat, but look at the damage after he tanked a island level danafor.

No Caption Provided

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

It's actually very confusing, considering post revival Am mel (who should be weaker than the one that beated Escanor) no selled a full countered cruel sun from near high noon Escanor. That's like a multi mountain+ feat, but look at the damage after he tanked a island level danafor.

No Caption Provided

Didn't really notice that till now lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

No Caption Provided

https://ww2.read7deadlysins.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-327-2/

Actually, this chapter may confirm that Meliodas in danafor had no access to assault mode. There is one page that says he is not strong as when he was when he was leader of the ten comandments.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: Maybe he had acces to AM, but it was weakened like it was vs Escanor.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

No Caption Provided

Actually, this chapter may confirm that Meliodas in danafor had no access to assault mode. There is one page that says he is not strong as when he was when he was leader of the ten comandments.

Ok...so now I'm just lost. He was weaker than when he destroyed Danafor now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@mevbi said:
@azureus said:
@ovy7 said:

@azureus:

No Caption Provided

Ok...so now I'm just lost. He was weaker than when he destroyed Danafor now?

The verison of Meliodas who destroyed Danafor was weaker than when he was leader of the ten comandments.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: @mevbi: So does that mean Danafor Meliodas was weaker than Ten Commandments Meliodas, yet Danafor Meliodas still beat THE ONE Escanor, who is going toe to toe with Prime Demon King?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth is SDS is a verse full of fodders, that explains everything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: No, this means that assault mode mel who beated Escanor is weaker than himself when he was the leader of the ten comandments. When he was leader of the 10C he and Eli were beaten up by the SD and the DK. This means that Escanor got stronger as time progressed and now is able to figh par DK and will be able to stomp Am mel.