Meliodas(Seven Deadly Sins) vs Ichigo(Bleach)

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ourmanuel

“I can’t scale/understand simple scaling properly, neither can I understand context, so instead I’ll just keep asking for feats and circle jerk with another user”

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas all three rounds

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@unfinishedusern said:
@faradaysloth said:
@unfinishedusern said:
@faradaysloth said:
@unfinishedusern said:
@faradaysloth said:
@unfinishedusern said:

@comicgirl21 said:

@unfinishedusern: how big is that hole again that meliodas made? It looks barely to be city sized. Is that your country busting feat? I will post some scans later when i get back to my pc and theyllbe much better then that.

All i said were quotes and feats from the manga. ill post a scan for every argument i made proving it to be accurate,no probs.

Looks barely city sized =/= Confirmedcountry. You can't do anything based on looks lol. I need hard proof saying x busted y so z is the result. Which has never happened in bleach. Bleach God tiers are STRONG, and I LOVE bleach. But they're not on the same level as SDS.

Are you suggesting busting danafor = country busting?

Anyways Bleach>SDS.

-In Speed

-In Hax

-In Durability

-In Versatility

The only debatable thing is who has higher DC and so far Yhwach solos anything we've seen in SDS. The only thing SDS is superior in is Physical Strength and CQC/H2H

Yhwach gets stomped by Escanor. So your whole argument is automatically void.

Dude. Escanor isn't even stronger than Kenpachi by feats. Escanor heat isn't even hotter than Yamamoto, where a weaker clone of Base Yhwach was tanking the heat up close.

Escanor isn't even going to hurt Yhwach, let alone stomping him.

Re-read Bleach:

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/bleach

https://manganelo.com/manga/read_bleach_manga_online_for_free2

It's been done and debated, I don't need to reread comicvine has already spoken.

"Ima rely on non-existing arguments on a site instead of posting feats because I know I'll get destroyed in an argument"

Ichigo's best feat is hill level. Sorry fam. Try highballing somewhere else.

Bad trolling attempt 0/10, better luck next time! @ourmanuel you think this is Amber btw?

Scans of confirmed country busting or be quiet. Very simple. Otherwise read below -

Ok but where are the SCANS to prove it? That's the same logic I tried to use with OPM, when it first released everybody said he's just a joke char, what's said doesn't matter it's only feats. Then that would be saying Saitama only stalemates TOAA because it's stated HE CANNOT LOSE. So either OPM Is the strongest character in all of fiction history only rivaled by TOAA or we use actual shown feats to debate..?

Edit: Words.

This makes zero sense and has nothing to do with Yhwach

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@unfinishedusern said:

@comicgirl21 said:

@unfinishedusern: how big is that hole again that meliodas made? It looks barely to be city sized. Is that your country busting feat? I will post some scans later when i get back to my pc and theyllbe much better then that.

All i said were quotes and feats from the manga. ill post a scan for every argument i made proving it to be accurate,no probs.

Looks barely city sized =/= Confirmedcountry. You can't do anything based on looks lol. I need hard proof saying x busted y so z is the result. Which has never happened in bleach. Bleach God tiers are STRONG, and I LOVE bleach. But they're not on the same level as SDS.

Are you suggesting busting danafor = country busting?

Anyways Bleach>SDS.

-In Speed

-In Hax

-In Durability

-In Versatility

The only debatable thing is who has higher DC and so far Yhwach solos anything we've seen in SDS. The only thing SDS is superior in is Physical Strength and CQC/H2H

Trying to figure out how you see this battle going. Meliodas can easily turn this battle into close quarters H2H in which Ichigo gets slaughtered. Getsuga Tensho and Getsuga Jujitso would only be used in Mels favor against Ichigo.

I was talking about the verses, and even if Mel is superior in CQC/H2H he can't hurt Ichigo, I mean Captain America has better H2H and CQC feats than Ichigo, however, Ichigo stomps him right? Ichigo is superior in nearly everything but DC (Mel isn't better too, this is just debatable) and CQC/H2H.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unfinishedusern: Don't take these guys seriously at all. Just enjoy their comments

You're one to talk, last time we argued you ran away and even conceded if I recall correctly. Wanna argue here?

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Emanresu_20

@faradaysloth:

What do you mean Mel wouldn’t hurt Ichigo in CQC/hand to hand. The Captian America example doesn’t make any sense because his physicals are nowhere close to Ichigo’s.

SDS characters physicals on the other hand far outclass Bleach. Mel split a mountain in half with a Twig BEFORE he lost his emotions. On top of destroying a mountain during arm wrestling with Ban. This is at a powerlevel of 3000.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

What do you mean Mel wouldn’t hurt Ichigo in CQC/hand to hand.

Ichigo is too durable

The Captian America example doesn’t make any sense because his physicals are nowhere close to Ichigo’s.

It's not for comparison but for showing you the idea that H2H/CQC is inferior to other areas.

SDS characters physicals on the other hand far outclass Bleach.

No they don't. They may be superior but they don't "far outclass"

Mel split a mountain in half with a Twig BEFORE he lost his emotions.

That was a hill, too bad Meliodas is till only Multi-Mountain level...

On top of destroying a mountain during arm wrestling with Ban. This is at a powerlevel of 3000.

That wasn't a mountain lol wtf. However it busted a Town+ Level spell so there ya go.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Hope_w
  • Concedes to Meliodas being Multi-mountain
  • 'He can't hurt Ichigo, he is too durable' despite 0 durability feats
  • Has the audacity to claim ichigo is better in CQC than Mel
  • Speaking as if Ichigo has practically any feats on the level of splitting a hill with the shockwave of a twig and 'town' level feats from a playful game.

I'd love to debate here but if I do I take the thread for ransom being as I dont think anybody can stop me. Current Mel stomps, better in practically every way.

*tips hat, whips newspaper , and sips tea*

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow^

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@faradaysloth:

What makes you think NNTs superior in physicals?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve heard of wanking characters but not wanking yourself

Gotta love cosmic lanterns thought process

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

What makes you think NNTs superior in physicals?

Better scaling arguments imo and the strength levels on their own is pretty damning.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

What type of scaling arguments put them on Kenpachi's meteor feat levels?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Why would you post something from vs battles? It's known trash and blatantly wrong.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By SkySanji

Moon level ichigo? TF!?

Get outta here.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Cuz it is funny

@skysanji said:

Moon level ichigo? TF!?

Get outta here.

Have you checked Sasuke's Power creep ?

Seems legit.
Seems legit.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: planet level dear God vs. Battle wiki and their wank.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@faradaysloth:

right... and imo they don’t have better scaling arguments they’re just more accepted than bleach ones on CV because of years of lowballing.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: the people who write vsbattle wiki are literal imbeciles

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Emanresu_20

@faradaysloth said:
@emanresu_20 said:

@faradaysloth:

Ichigo is too durable

The Captian America example doesn’t make any sense because his physicals are nowhere close to Ichigo’s.

It's not for comparison but for showing you the idea that H2H/CQC is inferior to other areas.

On top of destroying a mountain during arm wrestling with Ban. This is at a powerlevel of 3000.

That wasn't a mountain lol wtf. However it busted a Town+ Level spell so there ya go.

Mel can easily Peirce of Mortally wound Ichigo. As I stated before his physicals are far more impressive than Ichigos

Ok

Lol feel free to post some of Ichigo's striking/strength feats or those he compares to and Ill be glad to do the same.

Lol and what is Ichigo in terms physicals. Surely you don't think he is Mountain level.

My mistake I remembered it being built into a mountain. Regardless that wasn't even Mel at his strongest not even close. His powerlevel was only 3,000 at the time. To give you some perspective Galland no sold Melioda's in assault mode at the time before he regained his powers. When Mel did regain his powers (PL 30,000) he stomped Galland in base form. Mels current power level is well over 150,000 bare minimum.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're one to talk, last time we argued you ran away

I got tired of debating a willing idiot who had no real argument and was trolling and possibly not even realizing it.

and even conceded if I recall correctly.

That concession was a joke. Anybody should have realized that immediately they saw it.

Wanna argue here?

i don't know much about mel. But reading through the thread, my opinion that a preschool debater would stomp you and your comicvine wank division still stands strong.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong salt in this thread...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@emanresu_20 said:

@faradaysloth:

Ichigo is too durable

Mel can easily Peirce of Mortally wound Ichigo. As I stated before his physicals are far more impressive than Ichigos

Who said anything about mortally wounded? Through feats yes he is, through valid scaling, no he isn't.

Lol feel free to post some of Ichigo's striking/strength feats or those he compares to and Ill be glad to do the same.

Ok.

Kenpachi one-shotting a meteor with eyepatch on. Meteor was going to destroy Seretei and surroundings, so should be around Island Level.

Kenpachi with Eyepatch off striking a Base Giant Form Gerard

Yhwach absorbs Second Vollstandiig Form Gerard, his strongest form.

Ichigo slashing Yhwach is half.

No Caption Provided

Mel's best feat shouldn't even be ahead or if it is not far ahead of the meteor feat to be honest.

Lol and what is Ichigo in terms physicals. Surely you don't think he is Mountain level.

Based off of above he sure is. I mean Dangai was erasing half of hills with the air pressure of a sword swing, and he wasn't even trying at that.

My mistake I remembered it being built into a mountain. Regardless that wasn't even Mel at his strongest not even close. His powerlevel was only 3,000 at the time. To give you some perspective Galland no sold Melioda's in assault mode at the time before he regained his powers. When Mel did regain his powers (PL 30,000) he stomped Galland in base form. Mels current power level is well over 150,000 bare minimum.

Yes but Ichigo is at least 100,000 higher than Mel currently in terms of power.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

I got tired of debating a willing idiot who had no real argument and was trolling and possibly not even realizing it.

"No real argument" Says the dude who thought the distance of Konoha to Suna was larger than the Atlantic Ocean.

That concession was a joke. Anybody should have realized that immediately they saw it.

OH REALLY? Mhm whatever buddy, everyone who reads that thread knows you lost and had a completely idiotic argument.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/juubito-vs-ichibe-hyosube-1975278/?page=2 For everyone who wants to laugh their ass off.

i don't know much about mel.

Then leave the thread.

But reading through the thread, my opinion that a preschool debater would stomp you and your comicvine wank division still stands strong.

If a Preschool Debater>Me>You then that says a lot about you.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: This has come up before I believe, but Yhwach absorbing Gerard really has nothing to do with Yhwach's durability at all. So scaling Ichigo to Kenpachi using Yhwach's durability as a metric doesn't make sense.

I believe that Ichigo scales past or at least to Kenpachi logically but this line of scaling is definitely flawed.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles:

Reiatsu literally converts to durability.

Even without absorbing Gerard, Yhwach would still be greater in that aspect. This is the same dude who grabbed ichigo’s sword on numerous occasions and didn’t even get injured by gran Rey Getsuga, an attack which he grabbed with his hands and shoved away.

So yes, Yhwach is still at least on gerard’s durability level even with lowball.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Meliodos stomps don't argue.

Creative1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enjoyed / Enjoying both series

Round 1 Meliodas after a good fight

Round 2 Meliodas stomp (clones and multiple full counters overwhelm)

Round 3 Daigai Ichigo stomps (H2 Ichigo / Fullbring would have been a better match). This would only be remotely fair if it was current Meliodas (to which Ichigo should still win), instead of Meliodas that first fought the 10 commandments (Daigai Ichigo would stomp Estarosa who beat that Meliodas). Full counter / revenge counter are powerful techniques, but it's not like the user can't simply dodge them, and when that's the only arguments in favor of Meliodas, then he probably shouldn't be fighting the opponent in a versus battle.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Meliodas mid difficulty

Round 2: Meliodas low difficulty

Round 3: Meliodas mid difficulty

Meliodas is a bad match up for Ichigo due to the fact he can put his body back together after being cut up, and can full counter Ichigo's getsuga tenshou. Ichigo would only win if he is so dominant over Meliodas that he would just cut him to pieces and get all of his hearts, but in these rounds they are pretty relative in power, with Meliodas being stronger in round 1 and 2, and round 3 being debatable imo. If it was VL Ichigo or dangai Ichigo in rounds 1 and 2, then he has the feats to overpower Meliodas, but I don't think regular Huecoo Mundo arc Ichigo is strong enough to win. Ichigo probably has the best chance round 3, but like I said, Meliodas can regen after being cut apart, while Ichigo got hurt by Aizen's fragor, so Meliodas' darkness attack would probably damage him.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melodias wins because his ability "Full Counter" allows him to redirect physicals attack regardless of their power. Ichigo will just one-shot himself.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@jacthripper:

That’s Estarossa’s ability not Meliodas’

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

That’s Estarossa’s ability not Meliodas’

Loading Video...

It was the first ability that Melodias uses in the manga and the anime...

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

Meliodas' reflects magical attacks and Estarossa's reflects physical attacks.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:

"No real argument" Says the dude who thought the distance of Konoha to Suna was larger than the Atlantic Ocean.

Which your only way of debunking was to say the ninja's rested when it was never shown.

OH REALLY? Mhm whatever buddy, everyone who reads that thread knows you lost and had a completely idiotic argument.

Sure, sure.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/juubito-vs-ichibe-hyosube-1975278/?page=2 For everyone who wants to laugh their ass off.

Stop humiliating yourself.

Then leave the thread.

Salty. but seriously, From what I've read, Ichigo still loses.

If a Preschool Debater>Me>You then that says a lot about you.

What a weak comeback

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By KingZod

Reading this thread is physically exhausting

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

as all worthwhile threads should be

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

as all worthwhile threads should be

Lol

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:

Which your only way of debunking was to say the ninja's rested when it was never shown.

Lmao I already proved that they did indeed rest without showing scan. It's called having basic human functions. Yeah I know, shocking. TBH you based your whole argument on a calc saying they were superhuman so they're extremely fast, picked out a random number and then said it was longer than the Atlantic Ocean. You're terrible at arguing, just accept it.

Sure, sure.

Everyone knows this Ruthless.

Stop humiliating yourself.

Denial at it's best.

Salty. but seriously, From what I've read, Ichigo still loses.

Ok let's start here, how does Ichigo lose?

What a weak comeback

But it's true.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I guess I can praise you for not wanking kenny’s feat to country level

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Pretty tough to consider that country level when you know a mass of an actual country. I say Island Level because the volume should be around that. Anything above that is just highball.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ourmanuel

@faradaysloth said:

@ecoblitz: Pretty tough to consider that country level when you know a mass of an actual country. I say Island Level because the volume should be around that. Anything above that is just highball.

The logic behind us calling it “country level” is the same logic that explains why things hurt when they’re dropped on you, as opposed to just being in your hands.

Not to mention, from the size of the meteor, it would’ve been the size of a small country anyways. We just don’t say that cuz we know how inconsistent kubo is with his drawings.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:

Lmao I already proved that they did indeed rest without showing scan. It's called having basic human functions. Yeah I know, shocking.

Okay, how long did they rest?

TBH you based your whole argument on a calc saying they were superhuman so they're extremely fast, picked out a random number and then said it was longer than the Atlantic Ocean. You're terrible at arguing, just accept it.

Coming from you, that's rich.

Everyone knows this Ruthless.

If by everyone, you mean the bleach fans, then sure.

Denial at it's best.

What's there to deny, that you didn't actually have an argument and you resorted to trolling?

Ok let's start here, how does Ichigo lose?

His lack of good durability feats.

But it's true.

It's fucking false.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@faradaysloth said:

Okay, how long did they rest?

Irrlevant. All we know is that they're humans. They Eat, Drink, Sleep, Go to the bathroom, etc. It's not our job to know how long they do it for.

Coming from you, that's rich.

Really? Name one instance.

If by everyone, you mean the bleach fans, then sure.

No. Everyone. Only people who would agree with that shitty argument and calc are people like Hope_w...

What's there to deny, that you didn't actually have an argument and you resorted to trolling?

Denial at it's best.

His lack of good durability feats.

Being at the epicenter of an Island+ feat is "lacking good durability feats"

No Caption Provided

It's fucking false.

No it's true.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Irrlevant. All we know is that they're humans. They Eat, Drink, Sleep, Go to the bathroom, etc. It's not our job to know how long they do it for.

If you don't have an answer, say so. These same humans were able to fight for days without rest in the fourth shinobi world war. A kage's life was at stake, these guys wouldn't sleep the same amount of time as when they are off-mission

Really? Name one instance.

This thread.

No. Everyone. Only people who would agree with that shitty argument and calc are people like Hope_w...

So you resort to ad hominems instead of debunking it. Why am I not surprised?

Denial at it's best.

Keep saying it till it becomes reality.

Being at the epicenter of an Island+ feat is "lacking good durability feats"

No Caption Provided

Which page of the manga is this? What chapter?