Meliodas(Seven Deadly Sins) vs Ichigo(Bleach)

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HitTheAssasin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Stipulations

• Both are morals on, but fully serious
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Fight takes place on the dome of Las Noches
  • Versions of Meliodas and Ichigo will be specified for each round

Round 1

• Hueco Mundo Arc Ichigo
  • BoS Meliodas(Holy Knight Arc)
  • Meliodas only has a sharpened steel sword(no Lostvayne)
  • Meliodas can use his basic demon mark, Ichigo can use his hollow mask(no "Vasto Lorde")

Round 2

• Hueco Mundo Arc Ichigo
  • BoS Meliodas(Holy Knight Arc)
  • Meliodas only has Lostvayne
  • Meliodas can use his basic demon mark, Ichigo can use his hollow mask(no "Vasto Lorde")

Round 3:

• Dangai Ichigo
  • Meliodas after regaining his power(Pre-Revival)
  • Meliodas has Lostvayne and can use his demon mark

I refrained from making EoS Ichigo vs AM Meliodas, because that's already been done. So, who'd win the respective rounds between Meliodas and Ichigo under these conditions?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but I think this is the wrong forum.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wrong forum lol

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas all Rounds. Ichigo might win 3/10 in R1.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel all rounds

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Maybe Ichigo.

R2: Mel wins.

R3: Mel stomps.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SkySanji

Round 1: Meliodas due to superior speed feats.

Round 2: Meliodas in a potential stomp,if you would have allowed Vasto lorde Ichigo would've stomped.

Round 3: Meliodas ragdolls only chance Ichigo has at winning this is IF he can get Mugetsu off.

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo rounds 1 and 2

Could see it either way at 3

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 universal buster Ichigo at least.

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gaoron

R1. Mel decisively, he's physicaly superior, possibly faster and has regen, the only thing that is troublesome for Mel is invisiblity since I don't remember he has some direct counter to it.

R2. Above but with bigger AP and clones he beats him faster

R3. Ichi vaporizing that large hill with only an air pressure of his parry is better physical feat than anything Mel has done at that point or feats he can scale to. Mel could still be faster but invisibility makes up for it. Regen, better durability and bigger DC still gives Mel a win in difficult match.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel all rounds, 1 is debatable.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps all round. Bleach is manga is garbage

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Druid Meliodas was clowning two multi mountain characters at once, Ichigo has no real chance against him.

Who were these two characters?

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Gloxina's strongest attack was arguably just flashy. It barely did damage to meliodas and the Lanza that Ichigo exploded in his hand was arguably far more powerful and dangerous than anything shown by Gloxina and Dolor. That being said, my overall opinion is: (if magic = spirit energy)

Round 1- Ichigo

Round 2- Meliodas

Round 3- Ichigo cuts himself in half via full counter, which we know has countered stronger attacks than anything that Dangai ichigo is capable of.

Edit: Unlike 9/10 of the characters in bleach, ichigo has no hax. He's not cut out for fighting meliodas and is lackluster in ability compared to members of his respective universe.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: That's still not impressive enough. Lanza del relampago was clearly several times larger than that explosion, and if magic=spiritual energy (which would be needed for meliodas's full counter to work), then Ulquiorra's lanza would be ridiculously more potent in energy than gloxina's attack, especially since he even had enough left over to produce more while SDS characters usually can't do that when they use attacks of such high caliber.

Since we're arguing about Ichigo vs Meliodas and not Ulquiorra vs Gloxina, Meliodas still wins the majority because of full counter.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: You provided nothing except "no", try again with some scans maybe, and i'll show you exactly why lanza > any of Gloxina's attacks.

Edit: And without full counter, I see meliodas falling victim to Ichigo's final.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion:

Ichigo has always been faster than his getsugas and Mel has never countered anything on Dangai's level.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a hypocrite for asking for scans? Or am I a hypocrite because you have to resort to insults since you can't provide a proper scan that will show Gloxina's blast being comparable to size to Ulquiorra's? Here, i'll show you my side, since you don't seem to want to show yours.

No Caption Provided

You see that? That's a wall. Do you see the scale of those little people at the bottom? Pretty small compared to that wall right?

No Caption Provided

Now show me where that wall is, because that wall has been drawfed several times over. several, several, several times over, actually. Now let's see the scan of that all mighty Gloxinia blast, and let's compare their size.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight:

Also, I started off saying "arguably" for a reason, because I wouldn't mind arguing about it, which we're doing now, but I didn't commence yet. You began quoting my post and separating it individually first to try and detest and break down my arguments, which you did so by simply saying "no" in a drawn out way, while I at least provided explanations to support my claims, mean while you didn't argue against it, all you did was do exactly what you're doing now, which is saying "yes" or "no".

@valorknight said:

@antitheticalopinion:

since you can't provide a proper scan that will show Gloxina's blast being comparable to size to Ulquiorra's?

Saying that I can't provide scans because I haven't yet is a bit absurd, don't you think?

And no it's not absurbed because if someone asks you to post scans and you reply with that, then you have a clear right to assume that said person does not have the scans to respond properly, otherwise they would have. Especially when said person has been caught trolling in other threads.

That scan also is not the same scale as Ulquiorra's blast, and i'll show you why in just a moment.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ichigo takes round 3 for sure

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: You also forgot the fact that las noches is literally the size of a state, and a "few miles" does not cut it, since the cero was also thrown a "few miles" and even vanishes in the horizon before the explosion sparks up and demolishes the area and can still be seen from all angles of hueco mundo. Dianne literally walked to the maze in under a day.

Also, thinking that someone can solo a verse and saying out landish comments without ever backing up your claims, just popping in and out of threads, is a troll. So yes, anyone doing that, to me, is a troll. Someone can disagree with me all they want, as long as they at least try to bac up their claims with some form of viable logic. The people who agree with you are delusional in my opinion, simply put, but not necessarily trolls if they can actually tell me reasons why they believe that, whether or not i think their reasons or right or wrong. You however, just say "(name) solos verse" and then that's it.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Aren't you the same person who just said aizen was busting mountains? Yet we clearly don't see that if you look at the surrounding area, and you say I'm contradicting. We also clearly see that las noches is the size that it's made out to be during the entire time that the arc occurs.

I've argued with you enough for one day, and like i said earlier, I'll leave the troll part alone so that the thread doesn't derail more than i already has.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KingGuinness

Does Ichigo still get his feats from Fake Karakura Town?

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo all rounds, actually easily. I've done my calcs and power levels under 5,000,000 aren't enough to defeat HM arc bankai Ichigo. 25,000,000 for his mask and 488,281,250,000,000 for dangai. Even fodder like Jidanbo who isn't even 3rd seat level would have a PL over 4,500 ??

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SkySanji

Ichigo all rounds, actually easily. I've done my calcs and power levels under 5,000,000 aren't enough to defeat HM arc bankai Ichigo. 25,000,000 for his mask and 488,281,250,000,000 for dangai. Even fodder like Jidanbo who isn't even 3rd seat level would have a PL over 4,500 ??

No Caption Provided

The definition of Wank

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas wins but only because Ichigo is weak as all hell. He has only one attack for a bazillion arcs and he is a cocky inexperienced kid who never learns from his mistakes. Most of his wins are pure, distilled PIS with protagonist luck icing. Get Meliodas in a fight versus some decent Bleach character and he'll get spanked. Hogyoku Aizen, bankai Urahara, bankai Kenpachi, Yucha Bach, Bankai Ichibe, Gremmy, Gerard, Askin, Ressurection Barragan, Bankai Yamamoto, Jugram, bankai Kyoraku, all would stomp Meliodas's pink ass all the way to oblivion.

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By UnfinishedUsern

@skysanji said:
@thebalance said:

No Caption Provided

The definition of Wank

@comicgirl21 said:

Meliodas wins but only because Ichigo is weak as all hell. He has only one attack for a bazillion arcs and he is a cocky inexperienced kid who never learns from his mistakes. Most of his wins are pure, distilled PIS with protagonist luck icing. Get Meliodas in a fight versus some decent Bleach character and he'll get spanked. Hogyoku Aizen, bankai Urahara, bankai Kenpachi, Yucha Bach, Bankai Ichibe, Gremmy, Gerard, Askin, Ressurection Barragan, Bankai Yamamoto, Jugram, bankai Kyoraku, all would stomp Meliodas's pink ass all the way to oblivion.

I would laugh but I can tell you're being serious. LMK when someone in bleach busts a country.