Rules and Stipulations

• Both are morals on, but fully serious
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Fight takes place on the dome of Las Noches
  • Versions of Meliodas and Ichigo will be specified for each round

Round 1

• Hueco Mundo Arc Ichigo
  • BoS Meliodas(Holy Knight Arc)
  • Meliodas only has a sharpened steel sword(no Lostvayne)
  • Meliodas can use his basic demon mark, Ichigo can use his hollow mask(no "Vasto Lorde")

Round 2

• Hueco Mundo Arc Ichigo
  • BoS Meliodas(Holy Knight Arc)
  • Meliodas only has Lostvayne
  • Meliodas can use his basic demon mark, Ichigo can use his hollow mask(no "Vasto Lorde")

Round 3:

• Dangai Ichigo
  • Meliodas after regaining his power(Pre-Revival)
  • Meliodas has Lostvayne and can use his demon mark

I refrained from making EoS Ichigo vs AM Meliodas, because that's already been done. So, who'd win the respective rounds between Meliodas and Ichigo under these conditions?

#2 Posted by ovy7 (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but I think this is the wrong forum.

#3 Posted by Abezethibou (840 posts) - - Show Bio

wrong forum lol

#4 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6919 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6919 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by B_r023 (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas all Rounds. Ichigo might win 3/10 in R1.

#8 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Ichigo probably takes the first round due to the gap in efficient weaponry, but he loses the other two solidly.

#9 Posted by Abezethibou (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel all rounds

#10 Posted by FlashingSabre (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Maybe Ichigo.

R2: Mel wins.

R3: Mel stomps.

#11 Edited by SkySanji (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Ichigo due to superior speed feats.

Round 2: Meliodas in a potential stomp,if you would have allowed Vasto lorde Ichigo would've stomped.

Round 3: Meliodas in a good fight only way Ichigo definitely wins is if he can get Mugetsu off.

#12 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Round 3: Meliodas in a good fight only way Ichigo definitely wins is if he can get Mugetsu off.

Mugetsu would get Full Countered.

#13 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo rounds 1 and 2

Could see it either way at 3

#15 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Druid Meliodas was clowning two multi mountain characters at once, Ichigo has no real chance against him.

#16 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 universal buster Ichigo at least.

No Caption Provided

#17 Edited by geeman2 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Melodias takes rounds 2 and 3. Round 1 probably 5/10 to Mel.

#18 Edited by Gaoron (6678 posts) - - Show Bio

R1. Mel decisively, he's physicaly superior, possibly faster and has regen, the only thing that is troublesome for Mel is invisiblity since I don't remember he has some direct counter to it.

R2. Above but with bigger AP and clones he beats him faster

R3. Ichi vaporizing that large hill with only an air pressure of his parry is better physical feat than anything Mel has done at that point or feats he can scale to. Mel could still be faster but invisibility makes up for it. Regen, better durability and bigger DC still gives Mel a win in difficult match.

#19 Posted by B_r023 (4382 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel all rounds, 1 is debatable.

#21 Posted by Skye02 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel stomps all round. Bleach is manga is garbage

#22 Posted by FaradaySloth (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Druid Meliodas was clowning two multi mountain characters at once, Ichigo has no real chance against him.

Who were these two characters?

#23 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:

Who were these two characters?

Dolor and Gloxinia.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
#24 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Gloxina's strongest attack was arguably just flashy. It barely did damage to meliodas and the Lanza that Ichigo exploded in his hand was arguably far more powerful and dangerous than anything shown by Gloxina and Dolor. That being said, my overall opinion is: (if magic = spirit energy)

Round 1- Ichigo

Round 2- Meliodas

Round 3- Ichigo cuts himself in half via full counter, which we know has countered stronger attacks than anything that Dangai ichigo is capable of.

Edit: Unlike 9/10 of the characters in bleach, ichigo has no hax. He's not cut out for fighting meliodas and is lackluster in ability compared to members of his respective universe.

#25 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion: It caused a multi mountain sized explosion and destroyed an actual mountain with the shockwave of said explosion, so you'd be wrong there.

#26 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: That's still not impressive enough. Lanza del relampago was clearly several times larger than that explosion, and if magic=spiritual energy (which would be needed for meliodas's full counter to work), then Ulquiorra's lanza would be ridiculously more potent in energy than gloxina's attack, especially since he even had enough left over to produce more while SDS characters usually can't do that when they use attacks of such high caliber.

Since we're arguing about Ichigo vs Meliodas and not Ulquiorra vs Gloxina, Meliodas still wins the majority because of full counter.

#27 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

That's still not impressive enough.

It's actually too impressive for someone like Ichigo to deal with.

Lanza del relampago was clearly several times larger than that explosion,

Lanza is heavily overrated, and it definitely wasn't as powerful as what Gloxinia put out.

and if magic=spiritual energy (which would be needed for meliodas's full counter to work),

It isn't, nor does Meliodas even need Full Counter to defeat Ichigo.

then Ulquiorra's lanza would be ridiculously more potent in energy than gloxina's attack, especially since he even had enough left over to produce more while SDS characters usually can't do that when they use attacks of such high caliber.

Again, no, it wasn't nearly as powerful as you're making it out to be.

Since we're arguing about Ichigo vs Meliodas and not Ulquiorra vs Gloxina, Meliodas still wins the majority because of full counter.

He would win a majority anyway.

#28 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: You provided nothing except "no", try again with some scans maybe, and i'll show you exactly why lanza > any of Gloxina's attacks.

Edit: And without full counter, I see meliodas falling victim to Ichigo's final.

#29 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

You provided nothing except "no", try again with some scans maybe, and i'll show you exactly why lanza > any of Gloxina's attacks.

Hypocrisy is your most notable trait, man.

#30 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2289 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

Ichigo has always been faster than his getsugas and Mel has never countered anything on Dangai's level.

#31 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a hypocrite for asking for scans? Or am I a hypocrite because you have to resort to insults since you can't provide a proper scan that will show Gloxina's blast being comparable to size to Ulquiorra's? Here, i'll show you my side, since you don't seem to want to show yours.

No Caption Provided

You see that? That's a wall. Do you see the scale of those little people at the bottom? Pretty small compared to that wall right?

No Caption Provided

Now show me where that wall is, because that wall has been drawfed several times over. several, several, several times over, actually. Now let's see the scan of that all mighty Gloxinia blast, and let's compare their size.

#32 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

I'm a hypocrite for asking for scans?

No, you're a hypocrite for demanding scans after making claims that you yourself didn't back up with scans until just now.

Or am I a hypocrite because you have to resort to insults

I'm just stating the facts, whether you feel insulted by them or not.

since you can't provide a proper scan that will show Gloxina's blast being comparable to size to Ulquiorra's?

Saying that I can't provide scans because I haven't yet is a bit absurd, don't you think?

Here, i'll show you my side, since you don't seem to want to show yours.

Go right ahead, bucko.

You see that?

Indeed.

That's a wall.

Really? I couldn't tell.

Do you see the scale of those little people at the bottom?

I do.

Pretty small compared to that wall right?

Very much so.

Now show me where that wall is, because that wall has been drawfed several times over.

It has, but if you think that makes it even the size of a mountain you obviously don't know how big mountains are.

Now let's see the scan of that all mighty Gloxinia blast, and let's compare their size.

Sure thing, kiddo:

Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 172
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 172

Gloxinia casually making an explosion that appears several times bigger than a mountain despite being extremely far away in comparison, the shockwave of which starts to blow away said mountain as the explosion happens. I'd say this trumps the Lanza dwarfing some sand dunes and a large building.

#33 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight:

Also, I started off saying "arguably" for a reason, because I wouldn't mind arguing about it, which we're doing now, but I didn't commence yet. You began quoting my post and separating it individually first to try and detest and break down my arguments, which you did so by simply saying "no" in a drawn out way, while I at least provided explanations to support my claims, mean while you didn't argue against it, all you did was do exactly what you're doing now, which is saying "yes" or "no".

@valorknight said:

@antitheticalopinion:

since you can't provide a proper scan that will show Gloxina's blast being comparable to size to Ulquiorra's?

Saying that I can't provide scans because I haven't yet is a bit absurd, don't you think?

And no it's not absurbed because if someone asks you to post scans and you reply with that, then you have a clear right to assume that said person does not have the scans to respond properly, otherwise they would have. Especially when said person has been caught trolling in other threads.

That scan also is not the same scale as Ulquiorra's blast, and i'll show you why in just a moment.

#34 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

Still waiting for the rest of the post.

I clicked "post" too soon on accident, my bad. I edited it to include the rest.

And no it's not absurbed because if someone asks you to post scans and you reply with that, then you have a clear right to assume that said person does not have the scans to respond properly, otherwise they would have.

You have the right to think whatever you want, but that doesn't make said thoughts any less idiotic.

Especially when said person has been caught trolling in other threads.

Disagreeing with your opinion makes me a troll? Woah, I guess every Naruto debater on Comic Vine is a troll then.

#35 Posted by COOLGUY18 (600 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

That scan also is not the same scale as Ulquiorra's blast, and i'll show you why in just a moment.

Try your best.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#37 Posted by universeichigo1 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo takes round 3 for sure

#39 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

This is the size of the maze in that scan, which is about large city level in size.

The mountain was many miles away from the maze, so this hardly matters.

In the scan you posted of Gloxinia's blast, you can still see part of the maze, and the mountains that were destroyed in the process.

You forget the distance. It holds no weight whether or not the maze appears to be the size of the mountain in height, as if you actually use your eyes and look at the perspective it is extremely far away. If you look closely, you can even see an entire village nestled far in front of the actual mountain, which towers over it. In reality, no matter how you slice it, the blast created by Gloxinia was far larger than that created by Ulquiorra's Lanza.

Now, according to Nel, it takes 6 days to run around Las Noches (and these are beings who at base move the speed of sound via shunpo, and were in a hero, the specific characters that nel was speaking to being leagues above that). That, and the pure size of the objects seen in the scans of las noches, show enough that it is leagues bigger than the maze wall's were. Even the small wall in las noches drawfs the height of the maze itself by several times. That same wall, is later on so drawfed, mean while those mountains, are still capable of being scaled to the explosion in the scan you posted, those same mountains which judging by the maze, should be around the same size as the pillars seen laid out around Las Noches, which Grimmjow managed to take down who is not even near the level of Ulquiorra. We later see that those pillars are also completely drawfed by that explosion, and the blast from his lanza collides with the walls shown in the earlier on scans, which were not even near the explosion when it went off.

Based on what we actually see instead of the inconsistent information we are given, those pillars are nowhere near the size of mountains.

You don't have to agree with me, but anyone can look at the size of that maze to comparison of the people inside of it, and tell that it is not even close to the size of las noches, and the fact that piece of the maze was seen in the explosion scan in such large detail shows just how small that blast and the mountains in fact, really are.

Anyone (excluding you for whatever reason) can also look and see the perspective and distance of and between the maze and mountain.

The same way that the hills busted by aizen and ichigo were not mountains, and trees could still be seen in those scans in comparison to those supposed "mountains".

1. Aizen did indeed bust mountains with his Fragor, but that's neither here nor there.
  2. The trees can be seen far off in the distance, and in a verse where trees can be nearly the size of mountains themselves, that doesn't really prove much to begin with.

Also, trolling and having an opinion opposing mine are two different things.

A bit contradictory considering the reason you said I was trolling was solely because I opposed your opinion.

I call YOU a troll, because you constantly say naruto characters can solo the bleach verse, which is completely untrue just like no one in bleach can solo the naruto verse.

So because you don't agree with my opinion, I'm a troll? That's literally what you're saying. If I don't agree with your opinion or you find mine to be outlandish then I must be a troll, right? Your logic is absolutely and fundamentally idiotic on every level.

It's simply impossible, considering the amount of hax that would be put against one person, especially inside of the bleachverse.

In your opinion, perhaps, but seeing as there are plenty of people who agree with me and disagree with you, are they all automatically trolls as well? Obviously not.

You've also made ridiculous statements which are just simply either jokes are pure wank.

See the above.

#40 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: You also forgot the fact that las noches is literally the size of a state, and a "few miles" does not cut it, since the cero was also thrown a "few miles" and even vanishes in the horizon before the explosion sparks up and demolishes the area and can still be seen from all angles of hueco mundo. Dianne literally walked to the maze in under a day.

Also, thinking that someone can solo a verse and saying out landish comments without ever backing up your claims, just popping in and out of threads, is a troll. So yes, anyone doing that, to me, is a troll. Someone can disagree with me all they want, as long as they at least try to bac up their claims with some form of viable logic. The people who agree with you are delusional in my opinion, simply put, but not necessarily trolls if they can actually tell me reasons why they believe that, whether or not i think their reasons or right or wrong. You however, just say "(name) solos verse" and then that's it.

#41 Edited by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

You also forgot the fact that las noches is literally the size of a state,

Based on what, exactly? Statements don't mean anything if they contradict what we see.

and a "few miles" does not cut it,

I said "many miles" but you don't see too be able to read.

since the cero was also thrown a "few miles" and even vanishes in the horizon before the explosion sparks up and demolishes the area and can still be seen from all angles of hueco mundo. Dianne literally walked to the maze in under a day.

Again, distance. The mountain and accompanying forest were farther away than you give them credit for.

Also, thinking that someone can solo a verse and saying out landish comments without ever backing up your claims, just popping in and out of threads, is a troll.

A troll is someone who says things intentionally to rile others up and get attention, whereas all I did was state my opinion. I have no obligation to post feats or back up what I say, as, frankly, whether or not you give credence to my words doesn't really mean anything to me. I'm not a troll, nor is anyone else who simply disagrees with you, so get your panties out of a bunch and start being mature.

So yes, anyone doing that, to me, is a troll. Someone can disagree with me all they want, as long as they at least try to bac up their claims with some form of viable logic. The people who agree with you are delusional in my opinion, simply put, but not necessarily trolls if they can actually tell me reasons why they believe that, whether or not i think their reasons or right or wrong. You however, just say "(name) solos verse" and then that's it.

Same stupid logic as before.

#42 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Aren't you the same person who just said aizen was busting mountains? Yet we clearly don't see that if you look at the surrounding area, and you say I'm contradicting. We also clearly see that las noches is the size that it's made out to be during the entire time that the arc occurs.

I've argued with you enough for one day, and like i said earlier, I'll leave the troll part alone so that the thread doesn't derail more than i already has.

#43 Posted by ValorKnight (11051 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

Aren't you the same person who just said aizen was busting mountains? Yet we clearly don't see that if you look at the surrounding area, and you say I'm contradicting.

We actually can see mountains in that instance, Kubo is just really bad and inconsistent with his perspective and distance drawing.

We also clearly see that las noches is the size that it's made out to be during the entire time that the arc occurs.

We definitely don't see it as being that big, all we have is statements that don't actually match up visually.

#44 Edited by KingGuinness (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Ichigo still get his feats from Fake Karakura Town?