GO AND GET YOURSELF INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

From what I've heard, Naruto at this level may still be too much for him.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CitizenSentry

I don't watch or read Naruto so i can't really give a verdict on this.

Thanks for the tag though, if you ever make anymore threads with sds characters please tag me.

Off-Topic:

I don't know whether to be proud or sad that i've almost reached 10,000 posts....

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the respect thread, Naruto can definitely win thanks to clone misdirection and overwhelming attacks.

Avatar image for jackofalltrades2
Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Meliodas wipes the floor with KCM Naruto but loses hard to BM Naruto.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the respect thread, Naruto can definitely win thanks to clone misdirection and overwhelming attacks.

What about Meliodas's revenge counter?

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto out does him in everthing except strength and even then he isn't super far behind. Naruto should win easy enough.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lejon

Naruto doesnt have the speed advantage

Meliodas is around mach 2000+ casually. and people should really get information before posting

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

Naruto doesnt have the speed advantage

Meliodas is around mach 2000+ casually. and people should really get information before posting

Eh? scans?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: naruto fanbboys dont care about getting information. They just spam naruto wins no matter who the opponent is. lol

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lejon

@citizensentry: meliodas stomped galan that was mach 1173.87 meliodas stomped him

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/1497/galan-speed-nanatsu-taizai-calculation

btw meliodas power level are 3200 and galan is 26000

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CitizenSentry

@lejon said:

@citizensentry: meliodas stomped galan that was mach 1173.87 in combat speed and meliodas stomped him

That is ABC logic.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lejon
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@lejon said:

@citizensentry: meliodas stomped galan that was mach 1173.87 meliodas stomped him

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/1497/galan-speed-nanatsu-taizai-calculation

btw meliodas power level are 3200 and galan is 26000

Lowlaville and Justbanter were discussing that and the calc ended up being in the triple digits, but nowhere near quadruple digits. And triple digits isn't all that impressive to the likes of Naruto.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathHero61

As for the battle, this is KCM naruto when he first got his powers. If Naruto plays smart with his clones like he usually does, he can win. If he decides to simply be a brute and attempt to overwhelm Meliodas, then the chances of him winning are slim.(basically if he starts fighting the way he did in his fight with madara and kaguya and basically scream "nuke everything!" instead of his usual strategic shenanigans he will lose and rather quickly.) The reason why i say this is because the only moves that will actually do damage to Meliodas are biiju bombs and possibly the rasenshuriken. But Mel has full counter. Physical combat with Meliodas is outright suicide. He would outskill Naruto in seconds in CQC.

KCM naruto can win the fight 4/10 in my opinion, the only thing he truly has going for him is his speed and his strategy with transformation jutsu and clones. If Mel decides to use lostvayne, Naruto could just do what he did against Kiba, that likely wouldn't work since Mel can sense power and Kurama gives off a lot of that. This is current unsealed Meliodas. His feats are pretty close to the top tiers of the verse

If this was So6p naruto we would be having a different discussion however.

If this was say, sealed Meliodas, Naruto would likely win 7/10 maybe even 8.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Meliodas' current power level is roughly 36,000.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Meliodas' current power level is roughly 36,000.

If we include his demon mark his full power would be roughly equal to Galan's full power if not farther above that taking his first fight with Galan into consideration. However i was referring to speed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Isnt Galans "full" power level roughly 40,000?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel with his boost wins comfortably.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: I think when he (Meliodas) is back in shape he will either be just below Escanor or just above him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@those_eyes said:

@lejon: naruto fanbboys dont care about getting information. They just spam naruto wins no matter who the opponent is. lol

The reason why is because if Kishimoto actually consistently wrote Naruto like he was supposed to be, Naruto would actually be far more godly than he should be. Naruto when he first got KCM he was multi-tasking and having entirely separate fights all over the battlefield, Naruto can now summon over 2000 clones and each can carry a kyuubi cloak and has a huge amount of chakara and can actually have a clone somewhere storing sage chakara as a back up. If Naruto was taken to his actual potential he would have won his fights with Madara or Kaguya in seconds...... Naruto is basically like superman. Superman is actually extremely intelligent but is treated like an idiot in a lot of comics, superman is actually extremely fast, but fails time and time again to prove that. Supes is actually skilled in combat, but writers portray him as a brute........If supes was actually written the way he was supposed to be with all his abilities taken into consideration, literally nobody on his tier or below his tier would be beating him. Batman would have never beat supes even with kryptonite. Naruto isn't written to his fullest capabilities. How often do you see naruto fighting with clones in the creative ways he used to when he was a kid? And before he got his KCM cloak in general?

So basically, if EOS Naruto was fighting say hulk i guess, with the amount of chakara naruto has or can store by now, he can have 1000 clones out, each one throwing a rasenshuriken even hulk would feel that.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

At this rate Meliodas will be a planet buster

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CitizenSentry

@lejon: Also can you please rename your meliodas gauntlet thread please, as mine has the exact same one. And seeing as I created mine first I believe it is only fair that you be the one to change the thread title.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dawnone

@highaccuser said:

Mel with his boost wins comfortably.

why so you're a pretty good debater i wanna here you're reasoning i was thinking naruto originally but want to hear another side of the spectrum.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: did you create a gauntlet didn't know ok i will change

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Correct. That's why i say that. Sealed Mel was 3370. His power rose up to 10k when he used his demon powers. That's about 7000 points.

Considering Nakaba is the same person who had Akira Kongou punching people a thousand times Hulk's size around the world, causing worldwide devastation, i wouldn't be surprised. However, i doubt it. With the way the series is going, i highly doubt it. I think they are going to stay around country level or continent level. I doubt Nakaba would go towards the "Hue Hue Hue, i am going to destroy you and this world with it, because i am a super saiyan you low class warrior!" I cannot visually see the sins as planet busters. I can see imagine the likes of Meliodas being around the same ballpark but not so close that he could be considered a planet buster.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Correct. That's why i say that. Sealed Mel was 3370. His power rose up to 10k when he used his demon powers. That's about 7000 points.

@linsanel_doctor said:

Considering Nakaba is the same person who had Akira Kongou punching people a thousand times Hulk's size around the world, causing worldwide devastation, i wouldn't be surprised. However, i doubt it. With the way the series is going, i highly doubt it. I think they are going to stay around country level or continent level. I doubt Nakaba would go towards the "Hue Hue Hue, i am going to destroy you and this world with it, because i am a super saiyan you low class warrior!" I cannot visually see the sins as planet busters. I can see imagine the likes of Meliodas being around the same ballpark but not so close that he could be considered a planet buster.

Well for now naruto still one shots.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@deathhero61: Maybe I was exaggerating a little. The guy gets a power up every arc

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dawnone

@lejon said:

@citizensentry: did you create a gauntlet didn't know ok i will change

also fyi half the people you're taging don't bump naruto threads anymore or aren't in comic vine.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Maybe I was exaggerating a little. The guy gets a power up every arc

Hmmm not really. Meliodas was already as powerful as he is. I mean it's sort of implied that the Mel that was presented to us was weaker than his usual self considering Meliodas destroyed an entire country yet was getting challenged or beat by those who don't even compare. And Meliodas' power was sealed and extracted from him.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lejon
dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

The reason why is because if Kishimoto actually consistently wrote Naruto like he was supposed to be, Naruto would actually be far more godly than he should be. Naruto when he first got KCM he was multi-tasking and having entirely separate fights all over the battlefield, Naruto can now summon over 2000 clones and each can carry a kyuubi cloak and has a huge amount of chakara and can actually have a clone somewhere storing sage chakara as a back up. If Naruto was taken to his actual potential he would have won his fights with Madara or Kaguya in seconds...... Naruto is basically like superman. Superman is actually extremely intelligent but is treated like an idiot in a lot of comics, superman is actually extremely fast, but fails time and time again to prove that. Supes is actually skilled in combat, but writers portray him as a brute........If supes was actually written the way he was supposed to be with all his abilities taken into consideration, literally nobody on his tier or below his tier would be beating him. Batman would have never beat supes even with kryptonite. Naruto isn't written to his fullest capabilities. How often do you see naruto fighting with clones in the creative ways he used to when he was a kid? And before he got his KCM cloak in general?

So basically, if EOS Naruto was fighting say hulk i guess, with the amount of chakara naruto has or can store by now, he can have 1000 clones out, each one throwing a rasenshuriken even hulk would feel that.

very well put the reason why naruto no longer fights the way he use to cause he would be to powerful think about with a fraction of the kyubi chakra he could make 2000 clones imagine what all of it would do if kishi were to make naruto as strategic as he used to almost anyone would be obliterated why naruto started sucking on a whole i agree with you're points

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Mainly because I can't imagine this Naruto replicating Galan's feats much less exceeding them and he got stomped by Mel.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Defeating Galan is a low end feat for current Meliodas.. or it feels that way. We'll see soon enough

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor said:

yae something with the planet shaking i can see but a full fledged planet bust wont happen.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Not even the planet, maybe the continent of Britannia and maybe a couple of surrounding continents but i doubt the entire world is going to shake.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@deathhero61 said:
@those_eyes said:

very well put the reason why naruto no longer fights the way he use to cause he would be to powerful think about with a fraction of the kyubi chakra he could make 2000 clones imagine what all of it would do if kishi were to make naruto as strategic as he used to almost anyone would be obliterated why naruto started sucking on a whole i agree with you're points

However, this doesn't change my stance on this particular version of Naruto. Naruto can still lose this battle.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas wins, assuming were using current versions.