Meliodas, Escanor, and Merlin vs Akatsuki

• 100 results
Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gotoucanario: Why is it nonsense, even though no one has argued for Genjutsu one shotting anyway.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl: The question proves that you really don't understand how it works.

They may be durable, as a whole. But their individual cells aren't, as nothing proves they would be.

Regardless, C4 isn't really needed for the victory.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I'm asking you does the nano bomb can be equate to the sun in which Escanor is emitting because if the heat of the sun itself that Escanor is emits from his body doesn't destroy him how can a bunch of nano bombs will? cellular attack can't do shit if the attack potency is not enough to destroy the cell of the character, now I'm asking you again show proof that the nano bombs is enough to destroy escanor cells that is withstanding the heat that can melt a stone castle.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

@deathhero61: @johnpeterbanana: @highaccuser: @sirfizzwhizz: @ithemanwithoutfeari: The is kind of confusing. How do the 10 commandments stomp the akatsuki in that thread, but Mel gets stomped by the akatsuki? Am I missing something?

I don't seen how this isn't fair. And there's no six paths obito

Well the Ten commandments did stomp Mel and killed him.

This^ Each commandment alone could put up a fight against Meliodas. Even Current Meliodas would still lose to all of them together.....

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DeathHero61

With Merlin and Escanor here that evens the odds a lot better now. I'll say sins for now and see what everyone else says.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: @sirfizzwhizz: No, he was about to kill all 10 of them with revenge counter, and in that moment he forgot about Estarossa's commandment, which negates attacks that have animosity in them

Lmao Mel stepped in and started beating Dolor and Gloxina after Escanor warmed them up for Mel. He basically fought them while they were weakened and was ready to take them down. Then right after, all the commandments hop in and start jumping the hell out of Meliodas. Two commandments at the time were already as strong as him(stronger actually) while the rest of them had enough power to challenge and deal damage to Meliodas.

Granted he was half dead already

Because he was getting stomped.

As far the hax statement, the commandments have for more hax than the akatsuki, each commandment has their own specific ability that bypasses durability, but that didnt stop Meli from blitzing tgem, and slicing and dicing through everyone. The only hax I saw that'd pose a problem was Itachi's genjutsu, ehich i restricted as to make it more fair.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They cannot defeat the Akatsuki

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@god_vulcan said:

@deathhero61: @johnpeterbanana: @highaccuser: @sirfizzwhizz: @ithemanwithoutfeari: The is kind of confusing. How do the 10 commandments stomp the akatsuki in that thread, but Mel gets stomped by the akatsuki? Am I missing something?

I don't seen how this isn't fair. And there's no six paths obito

Well the Ten commandments did stomp Mel and killed him.

This^ Each commandment alone could put up a fight against Meliodas. Even Current Meliodas would still lose to all of them together.....

Nah. Current Mel was twice as strong as he was when he fought the commandments the first time. And the way he manhandled Fraudrin, Monspiet, and Derrerie makes it obvious he could solo all 10 with minimal effort now. His power level is even higher than Escanor´s now, though it should be noted Escanor wasn´t at full noon when he fought Estarossa

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now its a different fight. OP should restrict the solo king.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DeathHero61

@god_vulcan: Not even remotely true, his current power level is not that much different from Estarossa's, Escanor's and Zeldris as he is right now. And even they would have trouble fighting all the commandments by themselves.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61: We don´t know Zeldris´ power level, and you forgot that Meli hasn´t tried yet

Let´s just wait for more feats, but I think he could work them

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Going strictly based off powerlevels along with Mel's demon mark boost, he can beat any of them individually. But any of the top brass of the commandments would still put up a fight. Which means all of them together would still be a threat.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61: yes, and all of them together would stomp akatsuki, so I don't see why it was that much of a mismatch originally

But I've edited it now anyways. Because of Merlin's hax I might allow 6 paths Obito with Rinnegan, but not Juubito

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's closer now... I am tempted to say the sin trio, but I'm sure that Akatsuki could come up with someting in a week. Merlin, as always, makes things complicated. I still trust Akatsuki in winning. By themselves, they should hold up pretty well (sometimes even ending up winning IMO), so Akatsuki (but I don't know what their chances are, though).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DeathHero61

@god_vulcan said:

@deathhero61: yes, and all of them together would stomp akatsuki, so I don't see why it was that much of a mismatch originally

But I've edited it now anyways. Because of Merlin's hax I might allow 6 paths Obito with Rinnegan, but not Juubito

It's because of their commandment and the akatsuki's lack of stats that they lose to the commandments. The reason why the Akatsuki wins against Mel is because not only do they have prep, the number advantage helps a lot in that case.

You keep mentioning Mel vs the commandments when Mel got his ass handed to him so hard it's ridiculous. He put up a fight, but Estarossa and Zeldris did most of the work, and they barely had to lift as much as a finger due to the huge number advantage and the fact that their commandments and different techniques and spells were preventing Meliodas from getting the upper hand or escaping.

In the case of Akatsuki vs Commandments, they have no particular advantage. The numbers advantage they would have had against Meliodas is practically non-existent, their abilities won't be as effective since ALL of them are faster or as fast as the top brass of the Akatsuki, fighting only Meliodas is different from fighting at least 3-6 people(Galan, Estarossa, Zeldris, Derriere, Monspiet, Dolor, Gloxina) with comparable but inferior/superior stats or abilities to Meliodas, the person who the Akatsuki would have to prep for to actually win against.

Basically

Ten Commandments as a group>> Meliodas by himself.

Edit: On topic, like i said it's more even now with Merlin and Escanor helping him out due to different factors.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Why don't we give this a little bump? Things are gonna get interesting

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's spread some bias... (jk)

I'd side with the sins in a easy win and almost stomps because:

-Escanor can kill almost all of them with his passive heat.

-Escanor and Mel dura, the Akatsuki can't hurt them without specific attacks.

-Merlin is hax as f##k.

-Obvious speed difference, which is enormous tbh.

-Obvious DC difference.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sins takes this rather easily.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomp. I love Naruto, but I can't believe people are saying Itachi solos.

uncrowned-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Mel and escanor together can take this and having Merlin back them up is just simple not fair

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently, the Sins win.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomp

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: what's the assumption that they are durable but their cells are not based on? Seems pretty backwards and wrong. If they are durable, their cells (which make them up) would be just as durable.

Mel escanor and merlin s**t stomp the akatsuki here

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HitTheAssasin

The Sins stomp now.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins curbstomp. Mel solostomps.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins in a horrible one-sided stomp.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: what's the assumption that they are durable but their cells are not based on? Seems pretty backwards and wrong. If they are durable, their cells (which make them up) would be just as durable.

Their cells are durable cuz Estarossa at around 88k or whatever tanked molecular attacks

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomp hard, but a bloodlusted Itachi could kill Escanor or Merlin with his Tsukiyomi, assuming novel feats are allowed.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Is there Edo Tensei? If there is, maybe Hashirama and other Hokages can do something.

With Edo Tensei > NNT team high diff.

Without Edo Tensei > NNT team stomps.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without Obito as Jinchuriki anyone in the Seven deadly sins can solo with absolute ease.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@deactivated-59b71d5620272 said:

Let's spread some bias... (jk)

I'd side with the sins in a easy win and almost stomps because:

-Escanor can kill almost all of them with his passive heat.

true but that isnt happening

-Escanor and Mel dura, the Akatsuki can't hurt them without specific attacks.

true, specific attacks would still one shot them tho

-Merlin is hax as f##k.

true but yh she couldnt handle sealed galland or chandler? lmao

-Obvious speed difference, which is enormous tbh.

speed difference?? only fast characters here are mel and escanor.....itachi/obito/nagato blitz everyone on that team

-Obvious DC difference.

lmfao at this, what the highest DC mel's team has shown? multi mountain lvl? diedera could drop a bomb that could clear a city, same with konan, rinnegan obito can summon a meteorite that can cause earthquake that can be felt countries away and that happened due to the meteorite being stopped, if that was let to freely crash, it would have caused city lvl DC, obito summons juubi, weaker version of juubi was spamming city busters casually, nagato can literally soul suck mel and merlin in an instant via soul sucking dragon....itachi/obito/nagato, each can solo, no need for the whole akatsuki

this is a spite, akatsuki takes this mid diff

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the c4 are nano bombs that sneak into ur bloodstream and detonate from the inside out, there is no way their inside is as durable as their outside especially when its destroying the cells individually, its only escanor i see surviving the c4, the others gets disintegrated from the inside out

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Co-Boss

The only one who could damage them would be healthy nagato, and maybe Tobi w/ his eye powers. Maybe sealing with itachi but that’s a stretch

Sins stomp especially bc it’s probably pain here who was significantly weaker than nagato

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By Revold

Sins stomp

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see this going one of two ways. The Sins stomp, or Itachi gets them under genjutsu first and then they win via hax like totska blade, soul steal, C4, ect.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any of the sins solo

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AKATSUKI

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins with da blitz

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki kills with ease before the Sins can figure out any abilities or how to stop them.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anybody watched today’s episode kid Merlin can battle field removal anyone with a simple gesture.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins wreck the living shit out of the akatsuki

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

astuki solos

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel kinda solos

Escanor solos

Merlin via bs hax x infinity solos

Mel has the physicals to one shots about most of the crew here. This is basically Galand vs the holy knights again.

Escanor's passive heat and cruel sun have better feats than Amaterasu. Not that it matters he one shots harder than Meliodas. The sins all blitz in character.

Merlin has resistance to soul and mental manipulation and can undo genjutsu attacking the senses. Mel has also shown soul manipulation resistance while half dead and Escanir straight up burned the person who touched his

No one here is busting out of Perfect Cube unless you wanna say Akatsuki > DK Meliodas>>>>Assault Mode Meliodas.

Merlin can spam teleport on herself indefinitely with "Infinity" or just tp projectiles back at the sender.

Escanor could just aoe the place with just flexing his aura alone and vape everyone there(Melted an entire stone castle in his weakest day state just by doing so)

Meliodas could also aoe darkness the area( vaped an entire country/kingdom and created a 30,000ft deep hole.) And yes he's done this on command in the vampires of Edinburgh arc.

TL;DR: Akatsuki get stomped due to stat difference and resistance

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the sins solostomp can’t believe this was even debatable once my how times have changed

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahfire: exactly this.

Mel and escanor have 1 shot aoe (darkness and heat aura) that one shot the akatsuki.

And merlin is just hax.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers