Meliodas, Escanor and Mael vs EOS Gotei 13 Captains.

• 73 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

inb4 flame war

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The captains high-diff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Bleach stomps.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad I know nothing about Seven Deadly Sins.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I'm not qualified to speak on SDS.

Side note, forgot Lisa was a captain now.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

Well with yama's bankai escanor isn't going to be much help here

Also with toshiro adult form he can quickly flash freeze and let's not forget kenpachi or mayuri drugs

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

Well with yama's bankai escanor isn't going to be much help here

Also with toshiro adult form he can quickly flash freeze and let's not forget kenpachi or mayuri drugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldheretic: This is EOS Gotei 13. Yama is dead at that point.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

Still the bleach team still has toshiros ice hax and rukia if given enough time to activate bankai and with mayuri's drugs affecting them and bankai kenpachi unleashing on them the bleach team take it

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

3-5 captains could solo and having Shinji here to invert their senses pretty much makes it spite.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas solos. Lol @ the arguments here already; Yamas bankai suddenly makes him immune to heat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: No Yama mate. EOS, meaning he is dead.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach Team, there's at least 2 or 3 fighters that can give them a good fight in 1v1 fights like Kenpachi, the bleach team with numbers can win if they work together properly.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team murders nnt team

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SkySanji

Bleach team mid to high diff for now, Meliodas will get more feats when he comes out of that cocoon

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half of the Captains here are fodder , still captains take it mid-high diff.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character. Meliodas and Estarossa blitz

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captains for now and only because of Kenpachi, Toshiro, Kyoraku and maybe Mayuri. Everyone else would get oneshot.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Bleach team mid to high diff for now, Meliodas will get more feats when he comes out of that cocoon

@azureus said:

The Captains for now and only because of Kenpachi, Toshiro, Kyoraku and maybe Mayuri. Everyone else would get oneshot.

I think you could add Byakuya to that list, he should be on Toshiro and Kenpachi's level.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I recommended watching/reading it (manga is better tho.)

It's pretty similar to Bleach in power levels, makes the debates fun.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yeah, that's a good idea, I try not to get involved in debates in which I know nothing about one side, reading the manga will allow me to do so.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team, Kenny by himself is a tough matchup, add in the poor piercing resistance feats makes Byakuya a dangerous. Toshiro+Rukia's ice. Shunsui & Shinji hax. Mayuri trolls. But the real factor that makes Bleach team win is...Iba blitzes and solos NNT Verse

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team NnT high diff. The fodder captains gets blitzed, and all of the captains other than Kenny, Toshiro, and Byakuya get one-shot by a physical attack from anyone on team NnT.

Adding Ichigo to the mix gives the gotei the win, but not large enough to warrant the rest of the sins intervening.

Team NnT+ the rest the sins win low-mid diff.

Gowther drops anybody with TP, Ban is immortal, Merlin is haxxed, and King can beat any of the captains 1v1. Diane isn't great, but even she can beat the weaker captains 1v1 or even 2v1 with the right match-up.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Bleach, too many versatile abilities

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also like to point out that Shunsui probably won't use his bankai with his fellow captains nearby, and he is pretty useless with only his Shikai.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captains should win due primarily to Kenny, Toshiro and Byakuya.

The NNT team will make them work for it though. They could potentially win the second round with extra hax from the rest of the SDS.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team.

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nnt rekt bleachverse with utter ease

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bleachfans

Escanor alone stomp all of gotei 13

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems people are forgetting Estarossa's commandment . . Which will be the deciding factor of the fight.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SDS Trio should win.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13 shitstomp. Bankai Kempachi can beat them in a good fight, now put all of them and its overkill.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-5 captains could solo and having Shinji here to invert their senses pretty much makes it spite.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bleach team low diff

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captains because of sheer number. but they lose half of their crew to the archangels

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Team Seven Deadly Sins win, at least half of the Captains are fodder and their best physical prowerhouse in Kenpachi is rendered useless by Estarossa's Full Counter.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinji reverses their sense of direction and disorients them long enough for Rukia and Toshiro to flash freeze with their bankais

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: They deal with it just like the Sternritter girl did; AoE bombardment via darkness blasts, light rays and Cruel Suns.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FaradaySloth

@lgh0stl said:

It seems people are forgetting Estarossa's commandment . . Which will be the deciding factor of the fight.

None of them have hate in their hearts to what they think are humans.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WorldofRuin6

@faradaysloth said:
@lgh0stl said:

None of them have hate in their hearts to what they think are humans.

Iba, Soi Fon, Mayuri, and Toshiro have all been provoked into hate and/or disdain towards their enemies.

Soi Fon hates anyone who opposes the gotei, Mayuri becomes angry while losing a fight, Toshiro becomes angry when his comrades are slaughtered, and Iba is just hot headed. If the gotei become frustrated while fighting the NnT team, a few good players could become nonfactors.

Edit: Byakuya was also driven to anger while fighting bankai Ichigo, so the gotei could very well lose him to the love commandment as well.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Soifon wasn’t hateful at Ggio or BG9.

Mayuri won’t be at the front lines, and he usually trolls others, he won’t be hateful when The others are fighting The team.

I dog remember Toshiro ever be enraged at comrades being slaughtered apart from his childhood friend Momo hinamori, and I guess rangiku IIRC?

Iba is god tier so he like Escanor just pities everyone below him.

I don’t think Byakuya hated Ichigo, more of he was frustrated how he couldn’t put him down.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Soifon wasn’t hateful at Ggio or BG9.

I was thinking more like her general disdain towards anyone who isn't a member of the gotei, and her "All gotei enemies must be eliminated" attitude.

Mayuri won’t be at the front lines, and he usually trolls others, he won’t be hateful when The others are fighting The team.

Mayuri will only be able to troll if he isn't blitzed off the bat, and he has to get close to his enemy to use his drugs, tech, etc iirc, and if he attempts to get close he will be one-shot, or injured enough to become hateful.

I dog remember Toshiro ever be enraged at comrades being slaughtered apart from his childhood friend Momo hinamori, and I guess rangiku IIRC?

This is kinda what I meant. Toshiro isn't best friends with everyone in the gotei, but he will probably become enraged when alot of his comrades die(There will be alot of casualties).

Iba is god tier so he like Escanor just pities everyone below him.

Is this a joke. TBH, I don't remember anything that would put him above a mid tier at most, and he was always being weak and hotheaded. Pride will only go so far when you are severely outmatched by everyone on the opposite team.

I don’t think Byakuya hated Ichigo, more of he was frustrated how he couldn’t put him down.

Frustration can easily become full blown hate. Ichigo was about Byakuya's level at the time, and even that difference in power made Byakuya break his cool guy facade. Everyone on team NnT is quite a bit stronger than Byakuya individually, so he could very well become a victim of love.

I admit Byakuya is one of the least likely of the people I mentioned to fall victim to the love commandment, but it seemed worth mentioning that Byakuya can lose his cool and become momentarily enraged. It's also worth mentioning that Byakuya resumed his calm manner shortly after he had that outburst, so the love commandment would not affect him for long if he slipped up. This might hint at this hax and help him prevent his teammates from falling victim to it as well.

That's my 2 cents anyways.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FaradaySloth

@worldofruin6:

I was thinking more like her general disdain towards anyone who isn't a member of the gotei, and her "All gotei enemies must be eliminated" attitude.

Well I mean, that's still not hateful, but I can see where you were coming from.

Mayuri will only be able to troll if he isn't blitzed off the bat, and he has to get close to his enemy to use his drugs, tech, etc iirc, and if he attempts to get close he will be one-shot, or injured enough to become hateful.

Fair enough. Although I don't think he would become hateful, there's a great chance he could just be even more interested and test these people as his subjects.

This is kinda what I meant. Toshiro isn't best friends with everyone in the gotei, but he will probably become enraged when alot of his comrades die(There will be alot of casualties).

I mean, he was chilled (no pun intended) when Gerard roflstomped his comrades. And was chilled with the fight against Aizen even though over half of the Gotei & Visored forces weren't able to fight anymore, wasn't until Momo got involved.

Is this a joke. TBH, I don't remember anything that would put him above a mid tier at most, and he was always being weak and hotheaded. Pride will only go so far when you are severely outmatched by everyone on the opposite team.

No Iba stomps NNT Verse with casual ease.

Frustration can easily become full blown hate. Ichigo was about Byakuya's level at the time, and even that difference in power made Byakuya break his cool guy facade. Everyone on team NnT is quite a bit stronger than Byakuya individually, so he could very well become a victim of love.

He was still "Cool Guy" against Gerard, who was way more powerful than Byakuya and is more powerful than anyone on NNT Team (except Meliodas.)

And he also "hated" Ichigo since he was the complete opposite of him and kept getting in his way. Like some others, there is no reason to actually hate Estarossa or anyone on the team.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I see where you are coming from, but I think Soi Fon and Iba will at least be affected by love.

I don't think the love commandment will be the deciding factor anyways, when team NnT can blitz and/or one-shot over half of the Bleach team.