Mel stomps.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wot_m8 said:

Meliodas wins this in a good fight imo since the duo has no way around his regen.

On the other hand, No version of Meliodas apart from maybe DK or Zoro or Sanji can solo the other verse. That's just idiotic.

I Still think it can go either way on the first part.

I agree on the second part.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: No he doesn't.

Honestly, i can see him winning ( it could go either way imo ). But nobody "stomps" in this fight.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By rizaadxn
Avatar image for deactivated-5eba425f5509f
deactivated-5eba425f5509f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at the feats from both teams meliodas definitely wins this with low difficulty.

The best feat of zoro (I know this is 2 arcs ago) is him bisecting pica which when high balled is mountain to multi mountain. So now with enma I would zoro at island level.

I'm not going lie but I forgot half of sanjis feats cuz I dont like him and didnt like the whole cake arc but he should be around the same weight class as zoro.

Meliodas at this point however has shown a feat of vaporising a mountainous kingdom leaving behind a multi mountain deep crater at power level of 56k. This meliodas in the fight has a base power level of 60k and has a demon mark which increases it. That puts meliodas at island level vaporising and multi mountain to island level cutting which is greater than zoro. Meliodas can also reattach limbs and even being cut in two by zoro as seen when galand got cut by a multi mountain slash by escanor. Meliodas has no sold multi mountain blasts and has also got clones to fight with him.

I wont get into speed cuz everyone has their own opinion.

Off topic but stop signalling this meliodas he cannot take on the god ties of one piece in this form. Assault mode would probably be god tier or slightly above. And DK meliodas and full power meliodas would solo the verse there is no debate. All I'm going to say is the ruler, curses, darkness and soul steal wins it for him.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro and sanji blitz and one shot,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes said:

@mizzoking: @mizzoking: lol one piece is fodder . what country level physicals lol.

Who is this clown ? Country level physicals is the least of all Supernovas. DK Mel gets destroyed by a mere Doffy clone. NNT is complete fodder to OP. Bad clowning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Raid Suit Sanji one shots this fodder. Someone lock this pathetic mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1 said:

Looking at the feats from both teams meliodas definitely wins this with low difficulty.

The best feat of zoro (I know this is 2 arcs ago) is him bisecting pica which when high balled is mountain to multi mountain. So now with enma I would zoro at island level.

I'm not going lie but I forgot half of sanjis feats cuz I dont like him and didnt like the whole cake arc but he should be around the same weight class as zoro.

Meliodas at this point however has shown a feat of vaporising a mountainous kingdom leaving behind a multi mountain deep crater at power level of 56k. This meliodas in the fight has a base power level of 60k and has a demon mark which increases it. That puts meliodas at island level vaporising and multi mountain to island level cutting which is greater than zoro. Meliodas can also reattach limbs and even being cut in two by zoro as seen when galand got cut by a multi mountain slash by escanor. Meliodas has no sold multi mountain blasts and has also got clones to fight with him.

Off topic but stop signalling this meliodas he cannot take on the god ties of one piece in this form. Assault mode would probably be god tier or slightly above. And DK meliodas and full power meliodas would solo the verse there is no debate. All I'm going to say is the ruler, curses, darkness and soul steal wins it for him.

Pica mountain level ? First of all I dare you to bring me any character bigger than Pica in the entirety of SDS and two Pica is half a country's size and country busting you clown mountain and multi mountain is Eaast Blue level at most. You are dumb aren't you ? Do you know what scaling is ? NNT want to go by feats they don't have anything but scaling and yet they come here and start lowballing other verses sike DK was multi moutain in size in final from Multi mountain EOS Mel bruh. Imbecile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By floridaman29

This one goes to Meliodas very high diff since it's the one right after Estarossa.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have weaker versions of Meliodas that come close to soloing the verse, so I don't know why the OP thought this was fair.

True, this version of Mel is Yonko tier if not higher. Unsealed Mel would stomp this duo.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzoking: bro dressrosa is an island and not a big one. People could walk across it in a day. The Albion's which king and meliodas defeated were as big as pica. Pica is definitely not country level he was just a bit bigger than the hill and stadium you could even compare him to the buildings u cannot compare a country not even a small one to a stadium or city block but I can compare pica to them. Gloxina has made multi mountain level blast they literally dwarf mountains and meliodas flew out of them fine. The strongest feats we have seen in op is changing the weather which is due to hax of awakening, a whitebeards tremors felt in other countries which drole did also. And luffy splitting a dressrosa with a punch so basically island level stuff. I guess you could also add the ice continent stuff but it's a vague statement which also isnt quantifiable since when you put pressure on a sheet of ice the whole thing breaks any way it's like when people break the sheets of ice onto of the lake it doesnt make them lake level in dc. and not even whitebeard has feats of country level DC so there is nothing to say that statement is continent level. The Blast that beat the demon king was going to take the whole of Britannia off the map like vaporise it. Normal Britannia is multiple countries but in 7ds kingdoms are described as being as big as countries so Britannia could be multi country+ to continent. so dk is at least around multi country level. And it doesnt matter cuz u cant hurt the demon king unless he disables the ruler which he wont unless someone in one piece can heal as good as elizabeth which no one can so dk will always solo one piece not because of his physical power but because of his hax.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MizzoKing found another thread to derail with his OP wank xD

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Let’s chill with the insults guys

This seems to be quite one sided in Mel’s favour, should I change it to a weaker form of mel?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Even tho i think the duo, yea u should probably i change it to a weaker version of mel cuz this is getting crazy

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1 said:

How is Meliodas gonna win a fight "low difficulty" against 2 opponents who are around his level ?

Can he win ? sure.

Will it be easy like some people here claim ? Hell no.

The gap between them is too small to say that Mel wins this fight low difficulty.

Also, we haven't even seen high and top tiers from One Piece go all out yet, let alone God tiers.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1 said:

@mizzoking: bro dressrosa is an island and not a big one. People could walk across it in a day. The Albion's which king and meliodas defeated were as big as pica. Pica is definitely not country level he was just a bit bigger than the hill and stadium you could even compare him to the buildings u cannot compare a country not even a small one to a stadium or city block but I can compare pica to them. Gloxina has made multi mountain level blast they literally dwarf mountains and meliodas flew out of them fine. The strongest feats we have seen in op is changing the weather which is due to hax of awakening, a whitebeards tremors felt in other countries which drole did also. And luffy splitting a dressrosa with a punch so basically island level stuff. I guess you could also add the ice continent stuff but it's a vague statement which also isnt quantifiable since when you put pressure on a sheet of ice the whole thing breaks any way it's like when people break the sheets of ice onto of the lake it doesnt make them lake level in dc. and not even whitebeard has feats of country level DC so there is nothing to say that statement is continent level. The Blast that beat the demon king was going to take the whole of Britannia off the map like vaporise it. Normal Britannia is multiple countries but in 7ds kingdoms are described as being as big as countries so Britannia could be multi country+ to continent. so dk is at least around multi country level. And it doesnt matter cuz u cant hurt the demon king unless he disables the ruler which he wont unless someone in one piece can heal as good as elizabeth which no one can so dk will always solo one piece not because of his physical power but because of his hax.

Dressrossa an island ? Bruh first of all I want you to tell me how your multi mountain size DK is stronger than Pica. Another clown. You want to play jokes I already told you to bring me any character in NNT or even in any manga you know bigger than Pica. You clearly don't know nothing of what you are talking about.

Bruh This is an island level attack.

No Caption Provided

Which pre-timeskippre Gear 2nd Gear 3 ( 20 times physicals multiplier Large City) Luffy destroyed with a giant 100 toner gold ball nerfing him. Do you know how much more powerful Luffy is from now ? in the thousands of times. My question is which version of Melidoas can bust this ? This version for sure can't. Sike. If I go from here you'll just cry. Bottom line is a base post timeksip Luffy punch is multi Large City level+. A Gear 3 punch will one shot any version of Mel, Gear 4th is overkill.

Dressrossa is bigger than Brittania. Viola has 4000 km eye view and that's what she needed to cover the entirety of Dressrossa. It contains multiple cities in there. Zorro had to be thrown at mach plus speeds by Orlombus to even cover the distance between him and Pica. PICA HAS TOWNS IN HIS MERE ARM DWARFING ANYTING IN NNT ALONE AND NO SOLD DON CHINJAO'S ICE CONTINENT BUSTING STRIKE ( that ice continent is a literal island country whatever made of ice several times stronger than steel) PLUS KING ELIZABELLO'S MULTI ISLAND LEVEL STRIKES and ONLY LOST AN ARM. No character in NNT verse can even take away one Pica Arm. Pretimeskip OP alone has more feats than the entirety of the verse.

This is Pica taking a step nearly one shotting the entire NNT verse. Pica's feet alone is bigger than those albion trash if you have any sense of perspective in your live. Just his forearm is bigger than those fodder.

Loading Video...

This is Pica with merely an arm tanking Don Chinkao's ice continent busting attack and King Elizabello's multi city punch.

Loading Video...

This is what Zorro did to Pica without even direct contacts. Casual country level physicals epecially when we know Pica took Two Gear 3s to the head and only lost a head. To be honest even Haki'd up Pica would a problem for any version of Meliodas.

Loading Video...

This is how durable Haki is alone

A couple of non Haki'd up Doffy string neg diffed island busting metoer showers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

An awakened Doffy using a 1000 of them HAKI'D UP could barely pierce through Luffy's BASE Haki alone without counting Luffy's own durability. That would put Luffy's Haki alone at continental.

Loading Video...

Meliodas would one shot himself just trying to hit top tier OP characters Haki. Zorro is specialized in Armament Haki. They can literally just stand there and neg diff the entire verse buddy.

Is there any feat in NNT comparable to Doffy destroying such a huge landmass with a mere clone. Had Luffy not existed this would have been done while taking lunch.

DK Mel gets neg diffed by a Doffy clone. This version of Meliodas gets one shotted low diffed by pre RS Sanji. Anything past Doffy is not NNT tier anymore. Get wrecked.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzoking: first of all I already said the albions which meliodas and king fought are a similar size to pica.

Dressrosa definitely isnt 4000km in diameter when in one of your scans you can see the Coliseum which is the slightly bigger than a normal stadium. unless you are saying that the fighting arena is the size of multiple cities which doesnt make sense. Most people belive the island to be 30km.

By punching the sky and moving away clouds the size of a city doesnt make you island level because then allmight would be. That just makes you multi town level.

Just because another verse doesnt have haki doesnt mean they cant hurt op characters that would be dumb. And if you believe zoro can stand still and take a island level vaporisation attack to the face your dumb as well.

Pica size looks different in every panel but he is usually shown to be a bit bigger than the castle on the hill so I would put him at around 1km tall so the size of your average mountain.

Dressrosa cannot be bigger than 50km since people were travelling around the island within one day so unless everyone in one piece is moving at mach speeds your wrong. And just because violas maximum range is 4000km doesnt mean that she used all her range.

If you see the birds eye view of dressrosa you can see the kings castle and it takes up like a tenth of the island so unless the castle is a few kilometres long dressrosa is about 20km max to me but realistically about 10km.

To further back up my point his hand when facing don chijao was comparable to the houses, and again unless the houses are kilometres in size pica is still at most 1km in height. No one in one piece is close to continental, no feats have shown country busting and you are already jumping to continental. At least in 7ds the blast was literally the size of the majority of britannia but was just faced towards the sky so we have proof that multi country level attacks exist but in one piece I have yet to see one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: One piece already have country and continental feat you want i can post some scan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1 said:

@mizzoking: first of all I already said the albions which meliodas and king fought are a similar size to pica.

Dressrosa definitely isnt 4000km in diameter when in one of your scans you can see the Coliseum which is the slightly bigger than a normal stadium. unless you are saying that the fighting arena is the size of multiple cities which doesnt make sense. Most people belive the island to be 30km.

By punching the sky and moving away clouds the size of a city doesnt make you island level because then allmight would be. That just makes you multi town level.

Just because another verse doesnt have haki doesnt mean they cant hurt op characters that would be dumb. And if you believe zoro can stand still and take a island level vaporisation attack to the face your dumb as well.

Pica size looks different in every panel but he is usually shown to be a bit bigger than the castle on the hill so I would put him at around 1km tall so the size of your average mountain.

Dressrosa cannot be bigger than 50km since people were travelling around the island within one day so unless everyone in one piece is moving at mach speeds your wrong. And just because violas maximum range is 4000km doesnt mean that she used all her range.

If you see the birds eye view of dressrosa you can see the kings castle and it takes up like a tenth of the island so unless the castle is a few kilometres long dressrosa is about 20km max to me but realistically about 10km.

To further back up my point his hand when facing don chijao was comparable to the houses, and again unless the houses are kilometres in size pica is still at most 1km in height. No one in one piece is close to continental, no feats have shown country busting and you are already jumping to continental. At least in 7ds the blast was literally the size of the majority of britannia but was just faced towards the sky so we have proof that multi country level attacks exist but in one piece I have yet to see one.

The Albions are not even the size of his fingers. Pica has towns covering his arm not one of the Albions even all grouped up would be the size of his arm. Pica is far bigger than Multi mountain at best final Demon King since you want to be a fool. Pica>DK size wise and AP wise.

There is no feat in NNT bigger than that island size attack from Enel. To be honest it would be bigger than Mel's full power angry outburst trash he did. Clouds in Skypea are hard if you knew anything about anything you would know destroying steel and rock is nothing to this Luffy. Luffy been Island level since Little Garden. All Might is island level at bare minimum I don't even know why clowns be trolling this character his casual attacks create tornadoes Prime All Might would be city level to country too we're only in the beginning of MHA and movies have city level feats.

You can hurt characters that have Haki, I didn't say you can't I said Haki is another layer of durability Meliodas would have to bypass against characters who have similar or greater durability already without Haki. Haki makes it unfair bruh. There is a reason why OPverse is stronger. All I did was give clear cut information on how durable Haki is. In Op durability>>AP because of Haki ( until Haki can be shooted like invisible force barriers/beams bro, which is now the case with Advanced Haki, and you have the level next to that which allows it to bypass all durability).

Dresssrossa has multiple cities in it and is for sure at least hundreds of kilometers wide. Orlumbus sending Zorro to Pica necessitated multiple mach speeds to cover the distance. The ground of the country is made of rock several times stronger than steel. It is country level in AP regardless. The reality is you don't have perpesctive with your Albion Pica size. Pica alone has cities on his body. Pica's AP is country level though that is for sure. Just him walking into Birttania would about one shot the place.

Don Chinjao is a big man but even he is only building size to multi bulding size. Anime mountains are hundred meters to 300 MAX and Chinjao could actually be that tall OP sizes is crazy. Pica dwarfs any character you know in NNT by dozens of kilometer ranges at least.

There are plenty of country busting feats you fool. How the hell you gon ask me for feats when you talk about NNT which the entire level of the characters is based off scaling ? What the hell is wrong with you ?

I literally just showed you a Large continental level attack that Luffy no sold with Haki alone. 6 strings destroyed island busting metoeros 1000 of them Haki'd up couldn't get past his Haki alone I can give you plenty of feats like this. Commanders range goes from casual country to Continental. Yonkos go from casual continental to planetary and PK who knows all I am saying is without wank this is their level no doubt. There are plenty of country level feats. A mere Doffy clone is country busting, Kuma sending people three days worth of travel to other continents with a mere slap, Whitebeard casually creating island dwarfing tsunamis from countries away, Whitebeard shaking countries away casually, clashes splitting the heavens, a mere sea King ate a continent, Noah was going to destroy Fishman Island which has 5 million people in it and Luffy destroyed it while injured, King Kong Gun is continental, Ao Kiji casually instantly freezing a continent of sea for 7 days straight under a second, OPverse is filled with animals. I could go on and one. In Stampede Zorro cuts a country busting meteor same AP same techniques as with Pica.

Now the multi continental planetary feats the Admirals permanetly changing the weather and landscacpe of an island and the Yonkos who all scale massively above the Admirals and to Whitebeard who has been clearly stated to be planetary by Oda and credible sources in the story. Don't @'me again with the nonsense.

This Meliodas gets lmaostomped by Pre RS Sanji.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BubbleBass
No Caption Provided

^

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel gives Zoro and Sanji the Dolor and Gloxinia treatment.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps them hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro and sanji stomp the small boi

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps the 2 fodders neg diff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass said:
No Caption Provided

^

Stop being pathetic you clown. You're a bitch ass nigga. Know this.

Sit the hell down little girl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone lock this pathetic mismatch. Pre RS Sanji fodderizes.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BubbleBass
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Meliodas curbstump them.

Tho , i still say that Hendrickson with gray demon blood solos the verse.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MrViking

@tdjakes said:

@mizzoking: @mizzoking: lol one piece is fodder . what country level physicals lol.

Who is this clown ? Country level physicals is the least of all Supernovas. DK Mel gets destroyed by a mere Doffy clone. NNT is complete fodder to OP. Bad clowning.

No one in One Piece is country lv.

Let alone with physical.

Let alone the likes of Supernovas.

Demon Hendrickson solos the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Another boi who doesn't watch or read one piece, man you don't even know what you talking about, ace alone stomp him like

No Caption Provided

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Another boi who doesnt watch or read Nanatsu no Taizai.

No Caption Provided

Meliodas with a twig > Zoro and Sanji.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Zoro casual swing

No Caption Provided

also does Hendrickson still solo one piece?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@exauce:

No Caption Provided

Yes.

Tho , the meliodas on the images are a far weaker version.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: This also Zoro no even tryin, also did say yes to Hendrickson soloing one piece?

No Caption Provided

here the size of his hand alone

No Caption Provided

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace stomping Mel.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: And Now here Sanji also no even trying

No Caption Provided

Here wadatsu size compare to people who can't even be seen

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:
@mizzoking said:
@tdjakes said:

No one in One Piece is country lv.

Let alone with physical.

Let alone the likes of Supernovas.

Demon Hendrickson solos the verse.

Everyone in One Piece is country level. Do you know how many country level feats were they before pretimeksip alone when Strawhats were complete fodder ? Kuma sending people across the world with a mere slap with enough power to sustain itself for three days straight, all of Whitebeard and Blackbeard feats would require country to multi country level AP, Ao Kiji's monster flash freeze. Birttania is just one One Piece stop. Pirate King/King of the world>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King of country.

Forget about physicals they're beyond country level with Haki alone.

Damn near all the relevant Supernovas top 6, would low diff DK Mel.

Current Luffy neg diffs the verse.

Demon Hendrickson gets one shotted by Skypea Luffy. And please don't make me laugh with that outlier season 1 and Galand level Gilthunder.

How do you solo a verse where your strongest character is a statue to fodder ?

Begone with this buddy. Don't make us laugh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass said:

Ace stomping Mel.......

Boi, we were talking about Hendrickson, Just keep it quiet you have no argument and i said ace was stomping Hendrickson

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hot take: Albion destroys Pica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes said:

Chinjoa in one piece split a continent

No Caption Provided

Here a statement ( someone told to post this so people would believe it faster instead of trying to prove them)

No Caption Provided

And he got one-shot by Both Luffy and Garp