#201 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1657 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@hegemon said:

I hate seeing Bleach wanked to Meliodas levels, because quite frankly, minus the hax, Bleach characters do lack the proper raw power to combat some of the guys in Nanatsu no Taizai, which isn't saying that no Bleach character beats those of NNT, as most do.

There are a few Bleach characters on Meliodas' level, for example Yhwach, Aizen, Kenpachi, Ichigo, Yamamoto, and Ichibei. But ya, for the most part Bleach characters aren't on Meliodas' level.

I mean, Yhwatch and Aizen contests based purely on Hax, as does Yamamato and Ichibei. But Kenpachi and Ichigo does not.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#204 Posted by StrongerThanRin (188 posts) - - Show Bio

my boy Mel curbstomps

#205 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@hegemon: Kenpachi in Shikai casually one shot a meteor that was at least the size of a mountain, and his bankai should be 5-10x stronger than that, and Ichigo should at least be around bankai Kenpachi level and was considered a threat by Yhwach.

Meliodas, Kenpachi, and Ichigo are all at least multi mountain level.

#207 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: no feats of kenpachi, Ichigo or ywach of being mountain lvl nice try tho :)

#208 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

no feats of kenpachi, Ichigo or ywach of being mountain lvl nice try tho :)

No Caption Provided

Kenpachi casually one shots a mountain sized meteor moving at high speeds while suppressed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yhwach casually destroys the royal palace made of 5 towns and a mountain sized castle, creating a new one.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo's final getsugatenshou dwarfed hills, and the giant creater was from one of Aizen's casual attacks.

No Caption Provided

Maybe you should actually read all of bleach first before posting.

#209 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

your tryna scale them...which I'm not buying if u can actually show feats of them destroying mountains then we can talk.

=)

#210 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: That's not scaling... That meteor is the size of a mountain, destroying it is the same as a mountain... Are you trolling or a child that doesn't understand physics?

#211 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: xD so that makes kenpachi the only mountain buster? Nice he was my favorite character anyway.

=)

#212 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

xD so that makes kenpachi the only mountain buster? Nice he was my favorite character anyway.

No, like I just showed, the area that Yhwach destroyed and created was at least the size of a mountain as well, and characters scale to each other. By your Frieza and Buu are the only planet level characters in dragon ball. Heck, seven deadly sins relies on scaling as well.

so in conclusion meliodos stomps ichigo.

Depends on the version, but Meliodas does counter Ichigo due to his regen and full counter.

#214 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: lol dragon Ball verse are universal u can't even remotely compare them to sds

#215 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: That's wasn't my point. Most characters in dragon ball don't have planet level feats, let alone universe level. So how come you accept dragon ball characters as universe level, but you don't accept top tier Bleach characters as mountain level, even though by feats and scaling they clearly are?

#216 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

15% Beerus + ssg Goku was gonna destroy the universe. That's WHy beerus faked like he was tired.

Zeno actually destroyed a universe.

Frieza didn't want to destroy the universe he wanted to rule over and Vegeta is a good guy why would he do it?

#217 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

15% Beerus + ssg Goku was gonna destroy the universe. That's WHy beerus faked like he was tired.

And dangai Ichigo while holding back erased a hill with the air pressure of his sword. If you consider Goku and Beerus to be universe level you should consider Ichigo to be mountain level.

It was also stated Yhwach was going to destroy the planet and combine the 3 realms into one, so if you believe the Beerus statement you should believe the Yhwach statement.

Zeno actually destroyed a universe.

Obviously he is above universe level.

Frieza didn't want to destroy the universe he wanted to rule over and Vegeta is a good guy why would he do it?

And Bleach characters aren't trying to destroy mountains, so obviously that isn't something that is going to come up often.

#218 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: what's bad about destroying a mountain?

And if we are going by statements and so on kaguya was a gonna destroy a dimension that had a planet,orbiting moon and a star inside of the dimensions but yeah.

I don't want to say kaguya is star level but if ywach was gonna destroy a planet sized dimension that makes him planet level and it makes sense

#219 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

what's bad about destroying a mountain?

It's not bad, they just have no reason to. The first person who had a reason to destroy something the size of a mountain was Kenpachi when a mountain sized rock was going to hit the seireitei.

And if we are going by statements and so on kaguya was a gonna destroy a dimension that had a planet,orbiting moon and a star inside of the dimensions but yeah.

That makes just as much sense has SSG Goku having universe punches tbh. And by that I mean neither make sense.

I don't want to say kaguya is star level but if ywach was gonna a planet sized dimension that makes him planet level and it makes sense

By his statements he was going to destroy the sou society, human world, and hueco mundo, and make them become one so death would no longer exist. I wouldn't call him planet level in combat, as it would take time for him to complete his mission, but he is at least multi mountain level by feats and scaling.

However this thread is about Meliodas vs Ulquiorra, and Meliodas does win this. Ulquiorra could probably beat ash grey Hendrickson or an albion, but he can't do much better than that. He stops at Galand for sure.

#220 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by SkySanji (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#223 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you love bumping mismatch threads.

#224 Posted by SkySanji (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

By Love you mean 4 days ago lol

#225 Posted by FaradaySloth (6533 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Meliodas

R2: Ulquiorra

R3: Meliodas

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#227 Posted by HollowButterfly (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Every round to include bonus Mel godstomps

#228 Posted by SkySanji (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#229 Posted by FaradaySloth (6533 posts) - - Show Bio