Meliodas and Zeldoris vs Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@undre said:

@skysanji: its comparable in size as that tree

No Caption Provided

What!?

That's the Bar

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: @skysanji: @undre: @juzacloud: Since all of you ignored my post, I'll say it again. I think Meliodas is more like Naruto with visually impressive and more destructive attacks while Ichigo is about attack potency with his power being contained in his Zangetsu instead of exploding everywhere. So, comparing their destructive output is not exactly fair to Ichigo.

Agree or no? And please for ffs, can you guys move on? It's getting redundant arguing about who made a bigger explosion when there is so much more to this fight.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: That's actually pretty accurate to say. Also, in most cases explosions are going to be more visually impressive than a character who relies on cutting.

I definitely understand the desire to see on panel feats from ichigo, but we know for fact that ichigo is above kenpachi and scaling is legit when not wanking.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji: "since when did skyscrapers look comparable to a forest"?

Man, are you serious? You can simply Google "skyscrapers compared to trees" then go to Google images and see that skyscrapers dwarf trees. Even more than that explosion.

What are you on about they are clearly on top of a mountain now scale that

No Caption Provided

Look at the explosion size compared to the mountain

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@ourmanuel: @skysanji: @undre: @juzacloud: Since all of you ignored my post, I'll say it again. I think Meliodas is more like Naruto with visually impressive and more destructive attacks while Ichigo is about attack potency with his power being contained in his Zangetsu instead of exploding everywhere. So, comparing their destructive output is not exactly fair to Ichigo.

Agree or no? And please for ffs, can you guys move on? It's getting redundant arguing about who made a bigger explosion when there is so much more to this fight.

This is something that viners to this day still have a hard time understanding.

but yeah I agree. I was just saying that using “bos” Mel isn’t really that fair to bos bleach chars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: That's actually pretty accurate to say. Also, in most cases explosions are going to be more visually impressive than a character who relies on cutting.

I definitely understand the desire to see on panel feats from ichigo, but we know for fact that ichigo is above kenpachi and scaling is legit when not wanking.

Bingo. But most people get rather excited when scaling. It's the same issue with Dragon Ball.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

This is something that viners to this day still have a hard time understanding.

but yeah I agree. I was just saying that using “bos” Mel isn’t really that fair to bos bleach chars.

Glad to see we can agree on something for once. Any thoughts on the battle itself?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: yes i agree.ulqiroas lanza dwarfs anything meliodas has done. Ichigo just got much higher Ap he can shrugged off attacks that warp space

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@skysanji: their the same size stop the wank

Again using Animators/Mangaka Size inconsistencies isn't an arguement

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Crumble from the meteor is dwarfing a mountain range

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are their consistent sizes

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@b_r023: yes i agree.ulqiroas lanza dwarfs anything meliodas has done. Ichigo just got much higher Ap he can shrugged off attacks that warp space

Op never agreed with you stop reality warping and no

No Caption Provided

Warping space is an unquantifiable feat...

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@skysanji: its comparable in size as that tree

No Caption Provided

Thats not a tree, its a multi-story Inn

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: You're being too hasty with your replies and not thinking it through. It doesn't matter if he only had access to a certain percentage of his power. There are BoS bleach feats comparable to that. And that's not a mountain lol. It's a large hill.

After the ichigo and Kenpachifight didn't it mention how they had to rebuild that whole district?

This is why I'm saying current Meliodas would be getting close to that Dangai power.

I'm going to have to refreshing my memory on NNT because it's been a while. So don't bite me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:

@skysanji: You're being too hasty with your replies and not thinking it through. It doesn't matter if he only had access to a certain percentage of his power. There are BoS bleach feats comparable to that. And that's not a mountain lol. It's a large hill.

After the ichigo and Kenpachifight didn't it mention how they had to rebuild that whole district?

This is why I'm saying current Meliodas would be getting close to that Dangai power.

I'm going to have to refreshing my memory on NNT because it's been a while. So don't bite me.

Meliodas is gonna get real op soon coz he is getting a power up on two ends. On one side, his emotions and good part have been fighting the Demon King for like 60 years and have awakened his real power which was strong enough to stun the DK and vaporize his arm off.

On the other hand, his darker Assault mode half is absorbing 5 commandments in the cocoon, and if absorbing 4 commandments gave Estarossa enough of a boost to send him from 60k to over 200k, you can imagine what will happen to Meliodas who was already 140k just moments after going Assault mode without any Commandment.

Just by simple maths, 4 Commandments gave Estarossa at least a 140k powerup. So, 1 would equal to 35k. And Mel absorbing 5 of them gives him a 175k boost on top of his 140k base and that makes him, 315k. That is just his dark half. His Good half is currently at an unknown PL.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lol their the same size their all comparable to the eye ball of yammy just like kaskashi and madara is to the sussanoo. No inconsistents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Grimmys meteor is about the same size as madaras and it has velocity making it much more powerful.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: lol their the same size their all comparable to the eye ball of yammy just like kaskashi and madara is to the sussanoo. No inconsistents.

it's funny how you've yet to use a actual Manga panel for Yammy's size

Again they are not comparable Yammy would be up to Perfect Susano'o shins

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Grimmys meteor is about the same size as madaras and it has velocity making it much more powerful.

What does ANY of this have to do with Yammy's size?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blowing up a universe is unqualified yet its been done

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

Blowing up a universe is unqualified yet its been done

Wow

Just because it's been done doesn't mean it's quantifiable, I'm losing brain cells talking to you....

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: I agree and expect them to easily surpass Dangai levels. Meliodas already is more versatile than ichigo. The only thing I'm giving Dangai ichigo the advantage in is striking and speed.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: yammy is up to his shin? Are you serious. Even these pillars are the same size lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@undre: yammy is up to his shin? Are you serious. Even these pillars are the same size lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Skyscraper sized pillars also You would have to prove Yamny os the same size as those pillers also again Stop using Mangaka/Animator size inconsistencies to say Perfect Susano'o and Yammy are the same size

Anyway I'm losing brain cells talking to you and we are derailing from the thread, so can we please get back on topic, thank you

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Google image "Ayers rock plateau". Wouldn't you agree that that is equal in size to the rock structure in the full counter scan you posted? It's also quite equal to the rock structure ichigo vaporized, but the one in bleach had a steeper tip and not as flat at the top but equal at the base and mid section.

Man Comicvine needs a phone app so I can upload scans.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Undre

@juzacloud: just switch to desktop mode on your phone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has gone soooo off the rails that it's not even funny.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: @skysanji: I'm embarrassed lol. I left this site almost two years ago because my laptop died. All I had to do was go into desktop mode smh.

I'm back in business muahahahaha!! Thanks

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: apparently all the scans i posted of sussanoo are inconsistent XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: @skysanji: Naruto is not even invovled in this fight. You two are really derailing this thread.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SkySanji

@undre: BoS in Base casually reacts to CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING consistently

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ourmanuel

@juzacloud said:

@skysanji: Google image "Ayers rock plateau". Wouldn't you agree that that is equal in size to the rock structure in the full counter scan you posted? It's also quite equal to the rock structure ichigo vaporized, but the one in bleach had a steeper tip and not as flat at the top but equal at the base and mid section.

You can just use “desktop mode” on your phone. It’s what I do when I don’t feel like hopping on pc.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:

You can just use “desktop mode” on your phone. It’s what I do hen I don’t feel like hopping on pc.

No Caption Provided

Bit late there midget. Anyway, gimme your thoughts on this battle or else.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel or zeldoris solos hard.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: I’m honestly not sure on this one. I’d say team NNT could win cuz dangai wasn’t that impressive featwise, though by scaling Aizen and ichigo would be above ulquiorra in R2

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SkySanji

@ourmanuel said:

@b_r023: I’m honestly not sure on this one. I’d say team NNT could win cuz dangai wasn’t that impressive featwise, though by scaling Aizen and ichigo would be above ulquiorra in R2

R2 Ulquiorra doesn't mean much when Meliodas tanked no, no solded Gloxinia's Spirit spear attack in a weaker state

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't they just full counter everything? team nnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't they just full counter everything? team nnt

Meliodas can't FC physical attacks and Zeldoris can't FC anything.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: dangai ichigo and aizen was vastly stronger than vasto lorde. They have higher AP. Maybe higher DC but we didnt see them go all out. Even ichigos mom can beat vasto lorde ichigo

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

R2 Ulquiorra doesn't mean much when Meliodas tanked no, no solded Gloxinia's Spirit spear attack in a weaker state

Funny cuz you claim lanza was more powerful in another thread

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:
@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

I never said Lanza was more powerful

Please I need to see scans of this

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gloxinias-spirit-spear-vs-ulquiorras-lanza-1977036/?page=1

Nuff said

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gloxinias-spirit-spear-vs-ulquiorras-lanza-1977036/?page=1

Nuff said

No Caption Provided

This was literally my arguement for why Lanza was bigger

Someone points out later that there was a mountain being Dwarfed by the explosion, I wasn't convinced at the time, until more people started chiming in

Also I didn't know opinions can't change over time

By your logic once you stick by something you said you keep it throughout life

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@undre said:
@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

I never said Lanza was more powerful

Please I need to see scans of this

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I already went over this in post #93

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wanderez

Feat wise-Aizen stalemates and eventually wins due to reactive evolution. Ichigo isnt powerful enough at that point visually.

Scaling wise-Ichigo and Aizen stomp.

Pick your favourite.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Undre

@skysanji: but then you went on to argue why los noches was bigger. Exposed

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@skysanji: but then you went on to argue why los noches was bigger. Exposed

Im not going to keep this going any time I'm in a debate with you I lose brain cells

Opinions can't change if I say Naruto can beat Goku and someone convinces me that he cant and I think it over and come back later saying Goku destroys Naruto I'm apparently exposed by of course your logic....

No Caption Provided

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The NNT team has a superior speed and strength advantage. The in character parameter doesn't help Ichigo and Aizen either.

In all honesty, Mel solos.