No Caption Provided
  • In character.
  • No knowledge or prep.
  • Starting distance is 5 km.
  • Location is Fake Karakura town.
  • Win by any means.
  • Meliodas and Zeldoris are current.
  • Who wins and why?

Bonus Round: The One and Yamamoto join their respective teams.

#3 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas and Zeldris beat the brakes off of them since it's in character, Aizen won't use Ks

#4 Posted by B_r023 (5542 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Really? I think these versions should be evenly matched tbh.

#5 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Meliodas already scales to someone who destroys Dangai's feat BoS without his Demon mark

And these two outclass Aizen and Ichigo in Physicals

#6 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeldris and Mel

Zeldris is currently reaching the threshold of light speed in the last 4 chapters.

#7 Posted by B_r023 (5542 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Mmmm... I'll wait for someone from the Bleach side. I don't wanna argue in my own thread.

#8 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by B_r023 (5542 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Like I said, I'll wait on the fence.

#10 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that was a full counter but all he's doing is reflecting it back at more than double the power this is again a BoS Meliodas without his Demon mark or Lostvayne

Basically what i'm saying is Meliodas is clearly above Twigo in just his base form, so he should easily be able to replicate that feat

#11 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: No its from chapter 1, from his fight with Twigo

#13 Posted by Jko1 (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Didn’t BoS Mel and Ban have a similar feat to Ichigo and Aizen by just arm wrestling each other?

#14 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Yes, these guys are disgustingly superior in Physicals to Aizen and Ichigo

#15 Posted by Jko1 (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: @b_r023: I think this match up can go either way. By just using the raw feats, they get stomped pretty badly. But then again Dangai Ichigo/Monster Aizen should be stronger than shikai Kenny. From there its a question of how big you think the Seretei is.

I’ve seen people argue its anywhere from small city to continental. For me I think its large island to maybe small country in size So they should atleast then be comparable to if not superior in DC.

However, Mel and Zeldris still have a speed advantage and more hax that they are more likely to use. So this is a 50/50 for me.

#16 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

Oh my mistake I thought those were both Ichigo scans.

#17 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel solos. Zel solos with ominus nebula active. Dangai Ichigo was literally burned by a mountain+ attack. Zel or Mel vape him with darkness and proceed to beat on Aizen.

THE ONE adds much more to his team, so the bonus is still in team NnT's favor.

#18 Edited by FaradaySloth (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

That BoS Mel feat isn't even close to the Dangai feat. That's closer to like, Renji destroying Szayel's building

No Caption Provided

And that is being NICE, considering walls inside Las Noches makes humans look like dots, like Twigo in that scan.

Erasing half of a "hill" (which is bull, but I'll also be nice again) is extremely more impressive than anything BoS Mel does. Mel being serious snapped a hill in half, Dangai ERASED half of it without trying, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HIT IT. Mel isn't even relevant before Lostvayne tbh.

Now onto the battle:

Zeldris dies from getting bodied from multiple fragors.

People forget these versions are superior to Shikai Kenny, through scaling the team eventually overwhelm's Meliodas.

Bonus:

Same as above. Yamamoto has the potential to solo if he gets serious.

#19 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

Round. 1 team taizai stomps Round 2. Yama can potentially vape everyone if he gets his bankai off if not the results remain the same

#20 Posted by B_r023 (5542 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Personally I think this a close battle. I don't know why the only answers so far has been "stomps" from either side.

#21 Posted by FaradaySloth (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Once Meliodas gets out of that cocoon it'll be close.

#22 Posted by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: ichigo was vaping mountains without even making contact. And he wasn't even trying. Aizen is immortal and has infinite evolution dont see hpw they are taking him out

#23 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: That was a BoS Meliodas without his Demon mark....

Not factoring in Unsealed Base Meliodas

Unsealed Meliodas with Demon Mark

Assault Mode Meliodas

Meliodas and Zeldris counter immortality not sure about Zeldris but Meliodas 100% counters immortality

#24 Posted by JuzaCloud (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you do know that indirectly vaporizing a massive structure like that from a far distance is much more powerful and impressive right?

It's like y'all disregard context in place of "look at my explosion that didn't destroy anything". By the way that's not impressive at all. Weaker characters can replicate that at beginning of series.

#25 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@faradaysloth: Personally I think this a close battle. I don't know why the only answers so far has been "stomps" from either side.

Tbh, I don't see how this is close at all. Neither Ichigo or Aizen have the durability to tank 1000 divine slices(or even a decent darkness blast from Mel), and neither of them have the raw power to overwhelm ominus nebula. Yamma doesn't have the physical stats to be relevant without bankai, and he doesn't have the durability to not get oneshot by a darkness blast or physical attack.

#26 Edited by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: @juzacloud: thats what im saying ulqioras lanza dwafts that and hes a few power levels weaker

#27 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

you added Escanor!?!?.

Team one Slaughters

#28 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud said:

@skysanji: you do know that indirectly vaporizing a massive structure like that from a far distance is much more powerful and impressive right?

Ummm what this is what a casual Twigo did

No Caption Provided

The scan I showed you is a serious Twigo getting full countered who BoS Meliodas should be vastly greater than and there are many more feats than this one like mentioned before their Baste Dungeon feat which they did by playing around

It's like y'all disregard context in place of "look at my explosion that didn't destroy anything". By the way that's not impressive at all. Weaker characters can replicate that at beginning of series.

This is going to be rich let me see scans of any Bleach character replicating these two feats BoS

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Also by your logic Lanza didn't destroy anything so....

#29 Posted by FaradaySloth (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

This is going to be rich let me see scans of any Bleach character replicating these two feats BoS

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: a Skyscraper is greater than a forest now?

Also that is a cliff

#31 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

Just throwing this out there. Escanor walked calmly through a vacuum powerful enough to pull light toward it.

Zeldris Is currently on the threshold of light speeds.

These next few chapters in NNT are going to bring next level feats mark my words.

#32 Posted by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

@skysanji: grimmjow could do that same feat with one nail.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And ulqiroa dwarfs that feat with lanza those pillars are the same size as meliodas feat.

And all of them are massively weaker than ichigo and aizen

#33 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

@skysanji: grimmjow could do that same feat with one nail.

Tf!? That is a Skyscraper sized structure

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And ulqiroa dwarfs that feat with lanza those pillars are the same size as meliodas feat.

Again this is a BoS Meliodas without his Demon mark

Without him being Unsealed

Without him being Unsealed with his Demon mark

Without Assault Mode

And I'm not even using his Baste Dungeon feat which he was doing while playing around....

And all of them are massively weaker than ichigo and aizen

#34 Posted by JuzaCloud (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: That's NOT nearly impressive in comparison. What does that being at the beginning of the series have to do with anything? From what I've seen NNT is still behind Dangai Ichigo/Aizen in striking power. But they do have other abilities that make it a pretty decent fight.

You're comparing a character who is already established and is a fighter at the time of the beginning when the story takes place. Trying to compare him to a character that has no idea about fighting at BoS.

I cant post scans because I don't have a CPU. But what I skim through the earlier bleach chapters to see what I can find.

#35 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud said:

@skysanji: That's NOT nearly impressive in comparison. What does that being at the beginning of the series have to do with anything? From what I've seen NNT is still behind Dangai Ichigo/Aizen in striking power. But they do have other abilities that make it a pretty decent fight.

I'm what reality I just showed you a scan of him doing something vastly Superior to what Dangai Ichigo did and again I'm not even bringing up the Baste Dungeon feat...

You're comparing a character who is already established and is a fighter at the time of the beginning when the story takes place. Trying to compare him to a character that has no idea about fighting at BoS.

Only Ichigo trained numerous of times

Also training has nothing to do with this Meliodas is full countering an attack....

I cant post scans because I don't have a CPU. But what I skim through the earlier bleach chapters to see what I can find.

#36 Edited by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: that meliodas attak is litterly the same size as that pillar grimmjow busted with one nail

#37 Posted by FaradaySloth (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

If you mean cutting a stone skyscraper with a typical swing, then yes. It's way better than cutting wood.

Also that is a cliff

The point was to show they would replicate that BoS Meliodas feat.

#38 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

If you mean cutting a stone skyscraper with a typical swing, then yes. It's way better than cutting wood.

Only Twigo is doing it casually while Kenpachi took his eye patch off...

Also that is a cliff

The point was to show they would replicate that BoS Meliodas feat.

Okay fair enough

#39 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud:

I’m going to need to see striking feats from Ichigo.

#40 Posted by FaradaySloth (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:
@skysanji said:

Only Twigo is doing it casually while Kenpachi took his eye patch off...

You said to anyone in this thread that they needed to find a feat that BoS Bleach characters could replicate that Twigo feat. I did.

#41 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: that meliodas attak is litterly the same size as that pillar grimmjow busted with one nail

Since when did Skyscrapers look like this in comparison to a forest?

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

They are no where near comparable

#42 Posted by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: dued ichigo is a spec compared to that pillars. Same goes for melidoas and his attack.

#43 Posted by JuzaCloud (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Your logic is flawed. An inherent ability doesn't mean you don't have to train to make it stronger. He has had training. He's thousands of years old. So your logic of "BoS he did this" is flawed because he's already a well established character before the story takes place. Your actually killing your own debate.

Ichigo improved more in a short time than Meliodas did in thousands of years. And once again that feat is not even close to vaporizing a massive structure like ichigo did indirectly. It take a massive amount of more power to do that.

Destroying skyscrapers and a portion of a city a BoS us much more impressive than knocking down some trees lol.

#44 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: dued ichigo is a spec compared to that pillars. Same goes for melidoas and his attack.

Only Meliodas's feat is preformed in the background and they are surrounded by forest and said attacks dwarfs the forest look again you have got to stop using this "but they are the same size in the scan" arguement this is why you think Yammy is the same size as a Perfect Susano'o.....

Look again

No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: Do those pillars look the same size as meliodas attack

#46 Edited by ourmanuel (8267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf is all this shit?

“BoS” Mel isn’t even really “bos” in the typical sense, the dude’s been that way even before the series started.

#48 Posted by JuzaCloud (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: "since when did skyscrapers look comparable to a forest"?

Man, are you serious? You can simply Google "skyscrapers compared to trees" then go to Google images and see that skyscrapers dwarf trees. Even more than that explosion.

#49 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud said:

@skysanji: Your logic is flawed. An inherent ability doesn't mean you don't have to train to make it stronger. He has had training. He's thousands of years old. So your logic of "BoS he did this" is flawed because he's already a well established character before the story takes place. Your actually killing your own debate.

No this is a Meliodas with not even 80-90 percent of his original power again training has nothing to do with it, so my "BoS he did this" arguement still stands...

Ichigo improved more in a short time than Meliodas did in thousands of years. And once again that feat is not even close to vaporizing a massive structure like ichigo did indirectly. It take a massive amount of more power to do that.

I already went over this in post #23

Destroying skyscrapers and a portion of a city a BoS us much more impressive than knocking down some trees lol.

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by Undre (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: its comparable in size as that tree

No Caption Provided