Meliodas & Ban Vs Saitama & Genos (NNT/OPM)

• 64 results
#1 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas & Ban

No Caption Provided

Saitama & Genos

No Caption Provided

Rules & Stipulations

• Both Mel and Ban are current, as are Saitama and Genos (manga)
  • Everyone has their standard gear (Lostvayne, section staff, etcetera)
  • Both teams will be morals on and in-character, but completely serious
  • Victory will be achieved by death, knockout, or incapacitation
  • They will do battle on an uninhabited planet similar to ours
  • Both teams will have full knowledge on one another

Who wins? Make sure to state your reasoning.

#2 Posted by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

How that even a fight? Saitama one shot Mel and toss Ban to another country

#3 Posted by KingGuinness (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots them both.

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6:

How is that even a fight?

Because Mel is faster and more versatile than Saitama, and because Ban is both immortal and capable of using dangerous hax.

Saitama one shot Mel

Despite being slower and at a disadvantage due to virtual body doubles? It's definitely not as easy as you make it sound.

and toss Ban to another country

If you read the conditions for victory, you'll notice that battlefield removal isn't among them.

#5 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingguinness said:

Saitama one shots them both.

Mel is faster than Saitama, and Ban is immortal. I'm admittedly pretty sad that no one has brought up Genos, lol.

#6 Posted by KingGuinness (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight:

Which is irrelevant if Meliodas can't hurt him and being immortal doesn't stop you from getting knocked out or incapacitated. Pre AM Mel one shotted Ban and Estarossa pasted him by flexing (Or something like that lol). So Saitama should have no problem doing the same.

Genos would probably lose to Ban I think, so he's basically just a distraction. Which is why I didn't bring him up.

#7 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness:

Which is irrelevant if Meliodas can't hurt him

Meliodas has a rather sharp sword, and considering how the best cutting durability feat Saitama has is getting scratched by a cat, I'm fairly certain that he can hurt him.

and being immortal doesn't stop you from getting knocked out or incapacitated.

You're correct, it doesn't, but this immortal has never been knocked out or incapacitated, even when the top half of his body was blown off.

Pre AM Mel one shotted Ban

That was clearly a joke scene, as Ban healed from the exact same injury no problem in his fight with King.

Estarossa pasted him bu flexing (Or something like that lol).

I don't think it's fair to use that, as we really have no idea what Estarossa did.

So Saitama should have no problem doing the same.

Agreed, but that would only be a momentary victory, as Mel is still around at this point in the battle (so unless Genos continually blasts Ban while Saitama fights Mel, team two is still going to have something from worry about in the long run).

Genos would probably lose to Ban I think, so he's basically just a distraction. Which is why I didn't bring him up.

Agreed, but distractions are always useful in fights like these, so I wouldn't discredit him too much.

I'm neutral on the fight itself, I just don't think it would be as easy as some make it seem.

#8 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Just saying,saitama bit through sonics sword and he was unhurt when he crashed through shattered glasses depicted in buildings he crashed into. Plus,he could bypass regen as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#9 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCNH

#10 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Just saying,saitama bit through sonics sword and he was unhurt when he crashed through shattered glasses depicted in buildings he crashed into. Plus,he could bypass regen as well.

Biting the flat side of a sword isn't a cutting durability feat, and flying through glass is extremely insignificant next to a sword like Lostvayne.

#11 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're going to spew nonsense, at least use correct spelling.

#12 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

#13 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:
@alex_odinson said:

That isn't what I was referring to, you spelled 'punch' as 'pucnh'.

#14 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Oh,ok then. What i was hinting on,was actually him not been completely void to cutting related attack potencies "there's also the fact that we can't picture how,Mel sword fairs up to tiers with planetary durability." Also the fact that i don't see Mel surviving a point blank punch from him,he could also set his afterimages to play for a strategy here. He could also entirely destroy the battle field through shockwaves he could dish out from his punch.

#15 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Oh,ok then. What i was hinting on,was actually him not been completely void to cutting related attack potencies "there's also the fact that we can't picture how,Mel sword fairs up to tiers with planetary durability." Also the fact that i don't see Mel surviving a point blank punch from him,he could also set his afterimages to play for a strategy here. He could also entirely destroy the battle field through shockwaves he could dish out from his punch.

"there's also the fact that we can't picture how,Mel sword fairs up to tiers with planetary durability."

Saitama hardly has planetary durability, which wouldn't help him anyway unless he had specific feats related to the resistance of sharp objects piercing his skin.

Also the fact that i don't see Mel surviving a point blank punch from him

That's why his speed and versatility are the biggest factors here.

he could also set his afterimages to play for a strategy here

He's only done that once and I'm not even sure it was on purpose.

He could also entirely destroy the battle field through shockwaves he could dish out from his punch.

If you can give me examples of him doing this in a fight, I'll agree with you.

#16 Posted by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

I can’t believe today is the first time I’ve ever realised that Saitama doesn’t have any cutting/piercing resistance feats...

#17 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson said:

I can’t believe today is the first time I’ve ever realised that Saitama doesn’t have any cutting/piercing resistance feats...

It is a cruel realization for many fans, lol. I think it comes from how invincible they make him seem, to the point where cutting him up with a kitchen knife rightfully seems absurd.

#18 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one punches both of them at the same time.

#19 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one punches both of them at the same time.

How? There is no way that Saitama is catching two massively hypersonic characters by himself, let alone at the same time.

#20 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@valorknight: Becuase he had shown near light-speed feats.

No he hadn't, lol. In terms of actual combat speed, putting him anywhere above massively hypersonic is being generous.

#22 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: He had. And he also doesn't need to catch them, he just punches the ground and the shockwaves knock both.

#23 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: He had. And he also doesn't need to catch them, he just punches the ground and the shockwaves knock both.

Prove it; show me the feats.

#24 Edited by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson said:

Saitama literally took super giant bullet head on

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

those bulltets can pierce the whole ground like noting(Boros ship which several km for comparison)

No Caption Provided

#25 Edited by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio
@zxc6 said:

those bulltets pierce the whole ground like noting(Boros ship which seval km for compare)

No Caption Provided

Those bullets were bigger than Saitama, therefore it isn't a valid piercing durability feat. If you really think that tanking something that is essentially a punch is going to protect him from Lostvayne, you're delusional.

#26 Posted by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6: Those bullets are the size of small buildings though man - against a human sized opponent that's entirely blunt force trauma.

#27 Posted by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6 said:

those bulltets pierce the whole ground like noting(Boros ship which seval km for compare)

No Caption Provided

Those bullets were bigger than Saitama, therefore it isn't a valid piercing durability feat. If you really think that tanking something that is essentially a punch is going to protect him from Lostvayne, your delusional.

How size has anything with the "reliability" of the feat? just stop, he literally got attack exactly at sharp part of the bullet head on,he didnt attack the bulltet from the sides:

No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by ValorKnight (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6: As my amigo already said:

@zxc6: Those bullets are the size of small buildings though man - against a human sized opponent that's entirely blunt force trauma.

#29 Edited by vsw (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

I can come up with a Good arguemrnt that saitama could solo all 7 sins, this is a stomp, they are faster I agree, but they can't hurt him , while he can one-shot Mel and ban(who's immortal) soon wishes he wasn't and gets turned into paste. Genos is pretty much a non factor

#30 Edited by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson said:

the bulltes not so big,they are like 10-+ meter,not a building size

#31 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Small country level energy is enough to break every atom in a human sized body(if its not more durable that country level of course). Even the wind caused by Saitamas punch split the atmosphere. Saitama just punches in the general direction of Meliodas and he gets turned to mush by the wind pressure and a Serious punch would turn Ban into sub atomic particles. Meliodas can't do any damage to Saitama. Mismatch

#33 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: FYI cutting/piercing is caused by a materials failure in ultimate strength. Being sharp helps as much as being stronger helps. Even Saitama's hand not getting shredded by punching with such force and colliding with air molecules on the way is a much better piercing resistance feat than anything in NnT.

Avatar image for thetopcontender
#35 Posted by TheTopContender (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Cutting/piercing durability is such a silly criteria to bandy about with absolute durability feats on this level.

#36 Edited by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetopcontender: You say that, but Wonder Woman can take punches from Superman but gets pierced by swords and bullets. It's always a factor IMO if the opponents are in the same tier.

#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

i know its a bait thread but im gonna bite saitama solos

#38 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Yeah and superman gets run over by a roadroller, get beaten up by deathstroke and can't match wall level energy output with his heat vision, can't catch bullets, gets nearly killed by a nuke, can't stop a large wave. I guess Supermans blunt/heat durability is room level.

#39 Posted by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Erm, what? That list makes no coherent sense nor does it have anything to do with what I was talking about.

#41 Posted by HigherPower (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#42 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: What do you mean by anti-feat? First time I've heard that phrase used.

#45 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:
@valorknight said:
@alex_odinson said:

That isn't what I was referring to, you spelled 'punch' as 'pucnh'.

all my foes are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

#46 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: i though that: feat = achievement, anti-feat = failure/inability to achieve. im sure i have seen it somewhere before.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#47 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Mel is not faster than Saitama. Saitama still solos.

#48 Posted by KingCrimson (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Ah OK mate, I'm with you. So you're saying that Wonder Woman being pierced by bullets is a low end feat for her?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#49 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama solos

#50 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama still stomps the verse