Melidoas vs The Straw Hat Pirates and Fairy Tail Guild

• 79 results
#1 Posted by Lemewee (112 posts) - - Show Bio

The current straw hat pirates and the eos Fairy Tail guild try to take on current meliodas.

Everyone is bloodlusted

Can the team win?

#3 Edited by Jmarshmallow (13919 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: Both of their entire verses? Bold claim buddy...

That being said, Team might win. It’s too much yo. FT Guild is pretty much fodder considering Full Counter/Counter Vanish though.

#4 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: honestly my knowledge on mel is limited but the fact that people think that mel vs juubito is debatable must mean that he's pretty darn strong.

#5 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13919 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: Well tbh I don’t think Juubito would solo both verses either.

That being said, Mel is super powerful. Physically able to casually split a mountain in half with a twig, fast as lightning, etc, and all that’s before being fully powered. Not to mention an extremely OP Magical ability that makes pretty much any magical/energy-based attack worthless.

He’s a tough guy to take down. So maybe he could win this fight. I just don’t think it’d be easy.

#6 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: I mean i doubt any of the yonkos could take him down atleast for now and none of the admirals really stand that much of a chance. Although this could change but for now no. And the only Fairy tail god tier that actually has a chance against juubito is wm Zeref and he's basically Yhwach 2.0. Implied to be really powerful (supposedly planetary and having some time manipulation abilities) but otherwise featless. There's also Acnologia and E.N.D. but juubito would wreck them.

#7 Posted by DeathHero61 (18876 posts) - - Show Bio

He stomps everyone immediately then this becomes Luffy and Zoro vs Mel.

#8 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

I *highly* doubt he could take both teams, but not nearly caught up on NNT to say for sure.

#9 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: luffy and zoro stand no chance against mel. Like i said before its fairly debatable on how the whole verse would do against him.

#10 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2103 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel wins actually. He could take out more than half of the team,through physicals alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Add the mighty Escanor to the mix and they would clear.

#12 Posted by Lemewee (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by FlashingSabre (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy and maaayyybbeee Jinbei are the only ones who aren't fodder here.

#14 Edited by HitTheAssasin (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know the Guild. Tge Syrawhat Pirates are all fodder except Luffy and Zoro, who die in a good-ish fight.

#15 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas would burn them all to a crisp with casual ease, especially if this is his current self.

@thevivas said:

I *highly* doubt he could take both teams, but not nearly caught up on NNT to say for sure.

How behind are you? Even Pre-Resurrection Meli has a chance at finessing both teams.

#16 Edited by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow the Zoro wank is real

Unless i missed something by feats

Start of series melidoas with a twig=Post timeskip Zoro with 2 swords.

Mel got way stronger since then you do the math.

#17 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone give me a reason why mel can't fodderize this?

#18 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

How behind are you? Even Pre-Resurrection Meli has a chance at finessing both teams.

I'm incredibly behind (haven't even met Merlin yet) and that comment was based on what I've read in Deathhero's RT, what I've seen around the Vine, and probably, most importantly, a little bias. So yeah, probably shouldn't take what I said too seriously.

#19 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow the Zoro wank is real

Unless i missed something by feats

Start of series melidoas with a twig=Post timeskip Zoro with 2 swords.

Mel got way stronger since then you do the math.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

At the beginning of the series, Meliodas wasn't even mountain level. Saying that he equals PTS Zoro is quite the delusional thought, to say the least.

#20 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: he split a mountain with a twig kinda like zoro split a mountain man.

#21 Edited by SocaJunkie (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know of current Mel he has a shot of pulling this off. However you need your eyes tested if you think what he split in half with a twig was a mountain.

#22 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:
@valor_175 said:

@thevivas said:

I'm incredibly behind (haven't even met Merlin yet) and that comment was based on what I've read in Deathhero's RT, what I've seen around the Vine, and probably, most importantly, a little bias. So yeah, probably shouldn't take what I said too seriously.

Gotcha.

#23 Edited by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: he split a mountain with a twig kinda like zoro split a mountain man.

Incorrect, he split a small hill with a twig...at close range. Zoro bisected Pica, a character that was around the size of an actual mountain at his biggest, and he hasn't even come close to going all-out yet (fingers crossed that he will in Wano Kuni).

From what I know of current Mel he has a shot of pulling this off. However you need your eyes tested if you think what he split in half with a twig was a mountain.

That's what I'm saying, lol.

#25 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

melidoas is way too strong for them

#26 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: That's a hill, lol. Actual mountains are MUCH bigger than that.

#28 Edited by SocaJunkie (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my diddy days, you can even see how the trees compare to it.

No Caption Provided

Zoro also didn't just cut him in half, he sent Pica's upper body dozens of metres away from the lower half and Pica has buildings on his fingers. Mel probably wins here but bloody hell...

#29 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people always try to downplay mountain feats to hills...

Which looks more like the one Mel split?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#30 Edited by GXrevs06 (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel takes a solid majority. Luffy is the only character here that could remotely challenge him. The rest are fodder.

That said, I could see the Team potentially winning if Mest can BFR. It would be a matter of Luffy and the other characters being able to distract him just long enough for Mest to teleport him

#31 Edited by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by SocaJunkie (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

I've changed my mind about Mel winning, Mel isn't FTL yet, correct? So he'll get blinded by light then the team will use that opening to capitalize and win.

#35 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

I've changed my mind about Mel winning, Mel isn't FTL yet, correct? So he'll get blinded by light then the team will use that opening to capitalize and win.

I know you're joking, but even a blinded Meli would eviscerate the Straw Hats.

#36 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2103 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm,you guys realise the power level at which Mel previously split that small mountain or hill in two,with said twig was at a folder state right? Assault mode mel stomps in all honesty.

#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a small hill bro

#38 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

tbh robin holds him down everyone else strikes

#39 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin isn't nearly strong enough to pull that off.

#40 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:

Robin isn't nearly strong enough to pull that off.

it is there only chance tbh

#41 Posted by EcoBlitz (5660 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel blitz’s them all in a horrific fashion, if he decideds to kill they all get their neck stabbed.

#42 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13919 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said before, I don’t know who wins. I think it’d be close either way.

But since it seems like some people need a little bit of guidance...

mountain:

ˈmaʊntɪn

noun

a large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level; a large steep hill

Like you can even see another mountain peak in the background of the one Mel split. That’s called a mountain range, people.

#43 Posted by SonDeathEater (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Quantifying mountains is a bit different in fiction. Hills can also qualify too except far smaller. If you look at Meliodas' feat you can see the trees relative to the hill.

It doesn't really matter since iirc, Current Meliodas is broken

#44 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13919 posts) - - Show Bio

@sondeatheater: People are saying he didn’t bust a mountain. He did.

The only reason people say otherwise is to try to discredit the feat. Which is odd, because the fact of the matter is that casually busting something of that size with a twig is super impressive. Calling it a hill is basically playing semantics, and playing it incorrectly at that.

But yes. Current Mel is very OP, if that’s what you mean by “broken.”

#45 Posted by SonDeathEater (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: semantics or not the mountain is incredibly small compared to Pica.

You can compare it using the tree to the mountain. Where as Pica can scale to 4 story buildings to a higher degree.

Not to mention Zoro sent Pica's upper half flying whereas Meliodas is mostly splitting it in half.

This feat is nowhere near comparable.

#46 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: He didn't bust a mountain. Realistically, he sliced a hill in half; the trees could even be seen in relative to the structure itself. This is literally nothing when compared to actual mountain-busting attacks such as Bijuu Dama or Fragor, or even what Zoro accomplished against Pica. In all honestly, calling what Meli did 'mountain busting' is one of the most delusional claims I've heard to date.

#47 Posted by KingGuinness (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read Fairy Tail but the only ones amongst the Straw Hats who are any sort of threat are the Monster Trio, who still probably lose pretty quickly to current Mel.

#48 Posted by ValorKnight (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read Fairy Tail but the only ones amongst the Straw Hats who are any sort of threat are the Monster Trio, who still probably lose pretty quickly to current Mel.

The Fairy Tail cast consists of low-end lightning-timers that aren't even mountain level (some with hax and some without), so they aren't really a factor here.

#49 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: So it’s playing semantics incorrectly to call a hill a hill but it’s not when you try to label a hill as a mountain based on the definition of “natural elevation of earth’s surface”?

And I’ll ask you the same question I asked in post #29: which one looks more like the one Mel split?

#50 Posted by KingGuinness (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175:

So fodder basically? Yeah Mel stomps then.