• Starting distance is 25ft
  • Takes place in a school corridor
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Using Shibuya Megumi (until he gets feats in the current arc), Choso has superior CQC and stats. I don't think Megumi could block his ranged attacks very well given they pierced Yuji's defenses. He has Shikigami, but they mostly supplement CQC where he doesn't have an advantage.

Megumi has domain but it's not enough of a card for a majority I'd say. So Choso or stalemate through Mahoraga.

DarthKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Mahoraga: Choso should win, given that his blood is poisonous he could probably one shot Megumi win any of his blood manipulations attacks.

With Mahoraga: Draw

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With basic knowledge Megumi takes extremely high diff. Nue + DD can pressure Choso while Megumi goes for a surprise blitz using Chosos shadow

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Choso

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Choso wins, he was very impressive against Kenjaku

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJKHead
@stefano said:

Current Choso wins, he was very impressive against Kenjaku

Location: school corridor makes this a win for Megumi. Choso just cant really deal with his domain expansion. Choso cant deal with multiple megumis dancing around him with swords while multiple nues and demon dogs are rushing towards him. Eventually he can just drown choso

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this match up, however Choso was able to mid diff Itadori after he had just finished beating a special grade. That's right. As early as episode 24 Todo recommended Itadori, Fushiguro and Kugisaki to be promoted to first grade after beating the, iirc, special (or at least grade 1) spirits, Eso and Kechizu, who, together scale above the finger bearer that Fushiguro beat. Fast forward to the Shibuya incident and we see Itadori easily matching special grades and beating Mahito, yes MAHITO even after he unlocked domain expansion and his own black flash and awakened form. And even after all that Choso still mid diffed him

That said, Choso wins

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this match up, however Choso was able to mid diff Itadori after he had just finished beating a special grade. That's right. As early as episode 24 Todo recommended Itadori, Fushiguro and Kugisaki to be promoted to first grade after beating the, iirc, special (or at least grade 1) spirits, Eso and Kechizu, who, together scale above the finger bearer that Fushiguro beat. Fast forward to the Shibuya incident and we see Itadori easily matching special grades and beating Mahito, yes MAHITO even after he unlocked domain expansion and his own black flash and awakened form. And even after all that Choso still mid diffed him

That said, Choso wins

What?????????????

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were recommended for promotion at the end of the episode (24) and itadori finally beat manitowoc to a pulp b4 geto came and absorbed him

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LilacPlasmaBeam  Online

@jjkhead: 😂 No. Time mistake. The Naoya fight was long after that

At that point Choso, Itadori and Okkotsu had forged an alliance

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AlphaQ

Bump. This is an interesting fight to me in the series. Choso is implied to be stronger than Megumi and Yuta during the conversation with Tengen as Tengen wanted him, Yuta or Yuki to remain and protect him. So they were considered the three most powerful of their party.

In terms of track record Choso beating Naoya is better than Megumi beating a Finger Bearer and Reggie, and Choso providing slight resistance to Kenjaku is better than Megumi providing slight resistance to Toji.

The Domain is really Megumi's best chance. Without the Domain his Shikigami would be taken out by Blood Manipulation - Piercing Blood and especially Supernova should make short work of them. In CQC Megumi would dominate with Flowing Red Scale and his Blood weapons, I could see him getting sneaky and piercing Megumi's internals with a blood bullet like he did to Yuji. Even one knick would be enough to down Megumi because, unlike Yuji and Kenny, Megumi is vulnerable to his poisonous blood. Even his Shikigami are vulnerable as Blood Manipulation is also poisonous to Cursed Spirits.

Megumi's Finger Bearer trick with Divine Dog hiding in his opponent's shadows should in all likelihood but looking past that I think Choso poisons him more often than not. I don't think Max Elephant continuously outputs water so similar to Kamo, he should be able to keep control of his blood even while dripping wet.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

result is same as ever

without maho, megumi loses terribly

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

choso

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Choso should wins based on his fight against Kenjaku

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Choso is playing a high skill video game on the hardest difficulty.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megumi gets more hype but I’d bet on Choso

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megumi gets more hype but I’d bet on Choso

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Choso wins mid difficulty.

What people ignore about Choso is that unlike other adult 'pro' sorcerers who have already kind of reached their peak and shows very little progress in term of overall power level during the course of the story unless they acquire some kind of direct amp or powerful new technique, Choso has a lot of space to grow from the point where we saw him fight Yuji in Shibuya. Choso barely had any real combat experience before that fight and was never pushed to a corner. Shibuya Choso already arguably beats Megumi high diff. Current Choso comfortably defeats him without mahoraga