Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Discipulus

Rules

• They start 20m apart in the pictured location.
  • Revan version for Meetra Surik and ROTS version for Kenobi, with previous Legends feats applying.
  • DOE version for Bane and TOTJ prime version for Ulic.
  • They fight in character.

Exiled Heroes: Meetra Surik, Obi-Wan Kenobi

No Caption Provided

Dark Conquerors: Darth Bane, Ulic Qel-Droma

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

team 1 i think...

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KeenCraft

This is a very good matchup imo. I'd have to say it depends on who dies first. I see Bane as MVP (barely) and Ulic at least being able to hold off Surik however.

Bane and Kenobi would be an incredible fight. Bane is faster and more powerful but Kenobi is the more masterful duelist. But If Grievous could push Kenobi to the limits of his Soresu with 20 swings, I could see Bane breaking through.

I don't see Ulic being able to take Surik forever (though she never gave me the impression of being an incredible duelist), but if he can hold out long enough for Bane to end Kenobi, which will be difficult because they both are capable Soresu fighters, then probably Bane and Ulic.

Additionally, since Bane holds a decent power advantage, if Ulic ever starts losing Bane can always assist from a distance.

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way I could see this fight taking hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is a very good matchup imo. I'd have to say it depends on who dies first. I see Bane as MVP (barely) and Ulic at least being able to hold off Surik however.

lost to this

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordOfTheLight

Obi Wan kicks their asses and seduces Meetra in the process

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yeah, OP, do you have a thing for Qel Droma? Because he appears in nearly all your battles

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight, I'm pretty undecided. Hard to find a clear winner. I will wait and heard arguments

Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Discipulus

And yeah, OP, do you have a thing for Qel Droma? Because he appears in nearly all your battles

I’d say that he’s probably my favourite Legends character, but I’ll keep my potential overuse of him in mind. I think he’s one of the few TOTJ characters – Exar Kun aside, of course – who can be easily graded and placed in battles with appropriate opponents. I like a lot of characters from the series, but Odan-Urr, Ooroo, Ood Bnar can’t be reliably placed; and Vodo-Siosk Baas, Thon, Nomi Sunrider and Ulic’s brother Cay are shown either in contexts that are highly specific or unhelpful. I’ m also keen on Ulic’s apparent tier. Star Wars battles featuring the highest-tier characters (later iterations of Luke, Sidious, Vitiate, etc.) never particularly interested me. As I think Ulic can be reasonably matched against or alongside the likes of Maul, Kenobi, Bane, Malak and many of Luke’s more powerful students in the later Legends timeline, I think there’s a lot of scope for future appearances against opponents with vastly different skill-sets to his own.

Tenebrous_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on Team 1 is better than anyone on Team 2, with the exception, probably, of Surik and Ulic.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Void will not take me! I am more than just a collection of random matter and particles! I am a living being. I am Meetra Surik!

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: badly articulated, was having conversation when I wrote those sentences. The remaining portion is more significant.

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Ulic better than Surik? If so, then Team 2 with moderate difficulty. Bane is already the best one here by a slim margin

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@keencraft: I was always under the impression Ulic was significantly better than Meetra. And I can't see Bane being better than Kenobi.

To me it goes Kenobi > Bane/Ulic > Meetra. Bane and Ulic are probably the most debatable IMO.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 'cuz Obi-Wan