Win By: Death

In Character: Yes

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could Mechikabura even be a match for Hades?

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GrandTOAA

Demigra 2? Who is this guy

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Mechikabura?

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jormungandr-Jay

Omfg Hades still stomps

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does the manga show any good feats?

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Hades punches won't even get through mechkibuaras KI shield

A battle of haxs.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades still death haxes

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have any DBH knowledge...

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_godking: yes. He is beyond characters that are infinite multiversal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea about this guy

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

debatablenerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no one bringing up any discussion into debate, I might as well just start.

Seiya spams the fuck out of Miracles in Assassin. It isn't just Probability Manipulation it literally changes the fate set by the Gods.

Demon Gods cannot do anything with their Law Hax except change physics in their realms.

Hades taking years to regenerate is headcanon. People say we only saw him years later in Assassin which doesn't prove that's how long it took. The Underworld that disappeared with Hades was literally back in Next Dimension which is not years after the Classic Series, it is quite literally straight after. Also Mechi has to destroy every single Divine Vessel in the Multiverse before putting a dent in their immortality. I've already mentioned it is combat applicable and how above. So Mechi cannot put even the current 2-C Gods down. I don't know why you would say "given extra avatars" as though they don't already impose fate upon an every single version of the Divine Vessel. So no Mechi isn't killing them.

Shenron's Death Manipulation is literally nothing to Hades even if you want to somehow give resistances to Mechi. Hades controls death on a conceptual level, he can remove and impose death on others, he literally controls all of death. And even entering one of his realm binds you to his law and his control. Mechi being infinitely stronger doesn't mean anything to death manipulation. If Mechi dies from it, he is under the law of Hades and Hades can resurrect him as a Specter.

On the topic of Gods' existence, it is weird. It is stated that Gods took on "earthly bodies" so they contained their "Big Will" which is 4D in existence at the very least, into mortal bodies to interact with Earth properly and take it for themselves. Zeus also did this recently where he normally resides in "the realm of the Gods" or rules "heaven" but now he has taken a mortal shell for some reasons. Athena can seal this essence of the Gods as can Zeus.

Also I don't know why people are equating power to his absorption hax. Him being infinitely stronger, which he shouldn't be since Hades and Athena should both be 2-A and Hades (even inherited Cronus' Dunamis which was infecting the entirety of Saint Seiya), doesn't mean anything for his hax.

TL;DR Hades stomps Mechikabura even if you only go by the Classic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After still not seeing any feats for that Character, Hades shitstomps by default like he did against every other DB character before.

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@caocao: just Google it. He's weaker than Xeno Goku, but Xeno shit stomps Hades so it doesn't matter.

Even the weakest characters are multivers level Wtf Xd

This is a gay fight aka hax fight.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.imgur.com/a/4KhZMW6

High hyperversal to outeversal mechibakura stomps.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lilgodperv

Mechibakura stomp.

Hell demigra would stomp hades

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: agreed. Saint seiya is fodder against xenoverse characters. Kid buu destroyed infinite timeline

Demigra is low complex multiversal.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazeking22: It has clearly been stated in xenoverse that demigra had absolute control over every aspect of the multiverse and he could do anything he wants.

And he is a fodder to mechikabura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for feats and abilities from Mechikabura, after one month.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no one bringing up any discussion into debate, I might as well just start.

Seiya spams the fuck out of Miracles in Assassin. It isn't just Probability Manipulation it literally changes the fate set by the Gods.

Demon Gods cannot do anything with their Law Hax except change physics in their realms.

Hades taking years to regenerate is headcanon. People say we only saw him years later in Assassin which doesn't prove that's how long it took. The Underworld that disappeared with Hades was literally back in Next Dimension which is not years after the Classic Series, it is quite literally straight after. Also Mechi has to destroy every single Divine Vessel in the Multiverse before putting a dent in their immortality. I've already mentioned it is combat applicable and how above. So Mechi cannot put even the current 2-C Gods down. I don't know why you would say "given extra avatars" as though they don't already impose fate upon an every single version of the Divine Vessel. So no Mechi isn't killing them.

Shenron's Death Manipulation is literally nothing to Hades even if you want to somehow give resistances to Mechi. Hades controls death on a conceptual level, he can remove and impose death on others, he literally controls all of death. And even entering one of his realm binds you to his law and his control. Mechi being infinitely stronger doesn't mean anything to death manipulation. If Mechi dies from it, he is under the law of Hades and Hades can resurrect him as a Specter.

On the topic of Gods' existence, it is weird. It is stated that Gods took on "earthly bodies" so they contained their "Big Will" which is 4D in existence at the very least, into mortal bodies to interact with Earth properly and take it for themselves. Zeus also did this recently where he normally resides in "the realm of the Gods" or rules "heaven" but now he has taken a mortal shell for some reasons. Athena can seal this essence of the Gods as can Zeus.

Also I don't know why people are equating power to his absorption hax. Him being infinitely stronger, which he shouldn't be since Hades and Athena should both be 2-A and Hades (even inherited Cronus' Dunamis which was infecting the entirety of Saint Seiya), doesn't mean anything for his hax.

TL;DR Hades stomps Mechikabura even if you only go by the Classic.

This^

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gaoron

@caocao said:

Here you go:

Mechikabura opens a black hole/wormhole that swallows all of the history/multiverse along with the heroes

Characters wake up inside Mechikabura and see multiple timelines absorbed

After sealing Mechikabura heroes realized that mutiverse he asborbed was sealed with him and now all of history is void/darkness. But TokiToki used deus ex machina time restoration technique that restored history to state before Mechikabura invaded. (Right to left)

Other than that he has basic time brekear abilities like sealing, potent mind control, time BFR and could reverse all damage dealt to him after absorbing all of history. He also broke out of Chronoa's time labirynth which is full powered sealing technique that sealed whole Demon Realm time-space out of the flow of time. Chronoa was able to hold off collapse of the multiverse in one of the other DBH stories btw.

But yeah, the history absorbing black hole feat is by far the best on panel feat in all of Dragon Ball we've seen.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debatablenerd: @varricpatermann: I would love to see scans of Hades using death manipulation on a being that controls all of time and is basically the multiverse itself :/

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Lmfaoo mechi farts and destroys the whole verse.

Inb4 vs wiki

Even DBS shenron could do that.

Stop it.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades get swallowed inside demigra along with his verse

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@caocao said:

Here you go:

Mechikabura opens a black hole/wormhole that swallows all of the history/multiverse along with the heroes

Characters wake up inside Mechikabura and see multiple timelines absorbed

After sealing Mechikabura heroes realized that mutiverse he asborbed was sealed with him and now all of history is void/darkness. But TokiToki used deus ex machina time restoration technique that restored history to state before Mechikabura invaded. (Right to left)

Other than that he has basic time brekear abilities like sealing, potent mind control, time BFR and could reverse all damage dealt to him after absorbing all of history. He also broke out of Chronoa's time labirynth which is full powered sealing technique that sealed whole Demon Realm time-space out of the flow of time. Chronoa was able to hold off collapse of the multiverse in one of the other DBH stories btw.

But yeah, the history absorbing black hole feat is by far the best on panel feat in all of Dragon Ball we've seen.

Finally, thanks. Sounds impressive, but how is that killing Hades?(His entire existence)

It sounds more like he can beat the most Gold Saints with that, but how is he affect Hades? Even if we allowed him to fight against the true form, Hades his entire existence is bound by death. As long death exist, Hades can´t be killed. Example Eris, the god of chaos. As long Chaos exist, she will exist. In short: As long death exist, Hades exist. Hades doesn´t exist within the space-time continuum like Trunks. Gods in Saint Seiya can travel trough the entire multiverse.

@gaoron said:

@debatablenerd: @varricpatermann: I would love to see scans of Hades using death manipulation on a being that controls all of time and is basically the multiverse itself :/

There is more the question if Mechikabura is bound by the concept of death. If he is, then it doesn´t matter if he is above time and space, since he is still not acausal in terms of that concept of death. I don´t know DBH, so i only can going with your statement. Exist the concept of death in DBH for people that lives outside of time and space? If not, then i don´t see Hades his death curse will work. Hades has beside atomic manipulation and death manipulation other abilities, like existence erasure and sealing.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gaoron

Finally, thanks. Sounds impressive, but how is that killing Hades?(His entire existence)

Hades doesn´t exist within the space-time continuum like Trunks. Gods in Saint Seiya can travel trough the entire multiverse.

Firstly, I never read Saint Seiya up to that point so I only know Hades from feats and info provided by others. As for how Mechi can deal with him, well for one, I don't know if Hades could escape from Mechi absorbing him. Chronoa can freely teleport across all of history and even effect dimensions outside of time flow but she couldn't escape from inside Mechi and needed help from Demigra's magic who specifally wished for power to counter Mechi's magic.

It sounds more like he can beat the most Gold Saints with that, but how is he affect Hades? Even if we allowed him to fight against the true form, Hades his entire existence is bound by death. As long death exist, Hades can´t be killed.

Can death still exist with no time and space? Idk, Mechi shown nothing to effect concepts like Death.

There is more the question if Mechikabura is bound by the concept of death. If he is, then it doesn´t matter if he is above time and space, since he is still not acausal in terms of that concept of death.

He states his body is "undying", his body regens "endlessly" and that he is immortal. Heroes were confident that the only way to deal with him is to seal him with the keysword aswell. So no, it doesn't seem like Mechi can die anymore which makes sense for a guy that controls all of time and has almost all of the multiverse/history literally stored inside of him.

I don´t know DBH, so i only can going with your statement. Exist the concept of death in DBH for people that lives outside of time and space?

For regular time breakers, yes. They can freely travel between timelines and exit time flow but can still die. Mechi and Demigra were the only ones that took control of time and became immortal, Mechi by absorbing the history as shown and Demigra by absorbing TokiToki bird who is the embodiment/avatar of time.

Hades has beside atomic manipulation and death manipulation other abilities, like existence erasure

Death manipulation would not work for reasons above nor do I see atomization working on this level. Existence erasure I guess could work if Hades used it on multiversal scale/level before.

and sealing.

That's what stopped Mechi ultimately but he did escape Chronoa's seal before and Chronoa has multiple showings of sealing entire timelines and she also briefly held off multiverse from collapsing. So again, it all depends how potent Hades sealing is.

Here's Chronoa's seal that failed to keep Mechi contained. Basically she sealed and teleported entire Demon Realm outside of time flow along with herself and Mechi. (Right to left)

Mechi later breaks the seal and mind controls Chronoa. How good is Hades tp resistance btw? God ki protects users from mind control in Heroes/Xenoverse games, yet Mechi was able to control Chronoa so it's pretty potent. For comparision Demigra and Towa could control the likes of Buu, Broly and Vegeta (each with their own tp resistance feats) while sitting in different timelines but it was completly uneffective against god ki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f35613c544a9
deactivated-5f35613c544a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechibakura godstomps

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Oh yeah, outside of his black hole he can also straight up absorb others aswell with his darkness so that could potentially work too. (Right to left)

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Lmfao

all heroes characters are acasual by default.

@ElderElijah190 you favourd many Dbs characters vs SS. I would like to know what you think of DBH right now.

Just for the lulz.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes/xenoverse are in multiversal + in power and has very powerful hax. There also ridiculous amount of speed feats in the games make canon DB look slow. Hades loses here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all:

Thank you for the post, it seems Mechikabura is more a problem for Hades then i thought. However, i will answer your points.

@gaoron said:

Hades doesn´t exist within the space-time continuum like Trunks. Gods in Saint Seiya can travel trough the entire multiverse.

As for how Mechi can deal with him, well for one, I don't know if Hades could escape from Mechi absorbing him. Chronoa can freely teleport across all of history and even effect dimensions outside of time flow but she couldn't escape from inside Mechi and needed help from Demigra's magic who specifally wished for power to counter Mechi's magic.

Hmm... it depended on who is Mechikabura fighting here. Most fights against Hades are against Shun or Alone, which means Mechikabura didn´t fight against Hades directly, since he fight against his avatar. That god in the link above is Athena, but in her Avatar, which means even as Avatar they can free travel across dimensions, history, space-time continuums, etc. Gods in SS exist as higherdimensional beings, unbound by the space-time fabrication. Or better, it exist a different space-time in the world of gods. Something like regular humans, or powerful Saints can´t exist without godly protection in that space-time. They get erased from existence like Cancer Manigoldo and Pope Sage, if they are to long in that world.

However, if death exist outside of Mechi his body, then Hades exist outside of his body too. He can trap Hades his avatar, and destroy it, the true Hades still exist. Even if he fight against Hades directly, his immortality is that high, that you have to erase the concept of death, to beat Hades forever. But hey, it is already enough to kill the true body of Hades to put him in a deep sleep for probably a long time. That would be a at least a K.O.

Did they escape somehow Mechikabura his body?

The only reason that i see for Miechikabura can´t absorb Hades is, because his divine deflection. Unless you have the 9th sense, your attack is coming back to you.

Can death still exist with no time and space? Idk, Mechi shown nothing to effect concepts like Death.

Hmm... i doubt then he will kill Hades forever. But from what i read, it should be possible for him to beat him if the rules allowed a K.O.

He states his body is "undying", his body regens "endlessly" and that he is immortal. Heroes were confident that the only way to deal with him is to seal him with the keysword aswell. So no, it doesn't seem like Mechi can die anymore which makes sense for a guy that controls all of time and has almost all of the multiverse/history literally stored inside of him.

Ok, then Hades his death-power is complete useless.

For regular time breakers, yes. They can freely travel between timelines and exit time flow but can still die. Mechi and Demigra were the only ones that took control of time and became immortal, Mechi by absorbing the history as shown and Demigra by absorbing TokiToki bird who is the embodiment/avatar of time.

Hmm... then Hades only ways will be erasing or sealing, if possible. If Mechi has a good immortality and not only based on aging, then i don´t see how Hades his power will work.

Death manipulation would not work for reasons above nor do I see atomization working on this level.

Agreed.

Existence erasure I guess could work if Hades used it on multiversal scale/level before.

Not really. He was trying to paint the entire world, included the gods. Everything that he paints stops to exist, or is getting sealed unless you have Divine Ichor, or are protected by someone who has it. Since he never came to the point, i doubt it will work against multiversal characters, unless it ignores stats. Anyway, The Lost Canvas also needs a lot of time.

The only argument for Hades being at least multiversal by himself is, that he get the power of Cronus, his father.

That's what stopped Mechi ultimately but he did escape Chronoa's seal before and Chronoa has multiple showings of sealing entire timelines and she also briefly held off multiverse from collapsing. So again, it all depends how potent Hades sealing is.

Hades his kind of sealing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's Chronoa's seal that failed to keep Mechi contained. Basically she sealed and teleported entire Demon Realm outside of time flow along with herself and Mechi. (Right to left)

How did he escape?

Mechi later breaks the seal and mind controls Chronoa. How good is Hades tp resistance btw?

Don´t exist, since there is no way at least in SS to mind control a god. The reason for that is at first his divine deflection, and the other reason is that he has 9 senses, instead of 5. Every regular Saint with the 6th sense is unably by mind control, illusion and even by shutting down other senses, since he still has instinctiv reaction.

Hades also has the 7th, the 8th and the 9thsense.

The TP resistance is relevant, if Mechi can manipulate something more then a being with 5 or 6 senses. It has to manipulate the soul and even a acausal being.

God ki protects users from mind control in Heroes/Xenoverse games, yet Mechi was able to control Chronoa so it's pretty potent. For comparision Demigra and Towa could control the likes of Buu, Broly and Vegeta (each with their own tp resistance feats) while sitting in different timelines but it was completly uneffective against god ki.

Sounds a bit similar to the Divine Ichor, which is neceassary to bypass the godly defense and senses. The Gold Saints for example getting blessings and drunk their clothes in Athena her blood, that they can harm Hades.

Don´t know if someone can also win this battle here. Maybe a Titan, Giga or primordial god will be a better match.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechibakura solos the verse.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperversal/outerversal Mechibakura solos

https://m.imgur.com/a/4KhZMW6

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechiksbura stomps in s ridiculous mismatch. The history he absorbed contains infinite amount of timelines.

On top of that he is acasual and immortal having immortality on the same level or even superior to zamasu

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By VarricPatermann

Hades still blinks by hax. Also Mechikabura can´t kill the concept of death. He will try it and failed several times. Even if he can manage to harm Hades somehow, he can K.O. him at maximum, while Hades regenerates.

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Nice bump.

Mech solos the verse.

Hades got wrecked left and right by younger knights... Just lol.

Even Naruto Gods looked bette4

LOL

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mech based on feats presented

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kingxix

@animeisniche_ok: lol true saint seiya characters looks girly as f*ck

True naruto characters look way better than those shoujo manga leads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades still blinks by hax. Also Mechikabura can´t kill the concept of death. He will try it and failed several times. Even if he can manage to harm Hades somehow, he can K.O. him at maximum, while Hades regenerates.

^

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingxix

Lmao what now hades is infinite multiversal level or something is it??

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwarren: so why is hades fighting against a multiverse buster who devoured the entire history of DBH.

As far as I know Hades is universal to multi universal