Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Demon King team is bloodlusted and at full power

The Godlike Mecha team is bloodlusted and at full power

Round 1: Base Mechikabura and Base Demigra vs Base Demonbane and Base TTGL(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Round 2: Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Transcended Demon King Demigra vs Elder God Demonbane and STTGL(Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Round 3: Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Transcended Demon King Demigra fused(Time Power Transcended Demon King Mechigra is the name for this TPU Mechikabura and TDK Demigra fusion) vs Elder God Demonbane and STTGL(Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) fused(Elder God Super Mech is the name for EG Demonbane and STTGL fusion)

EG Demonbane has all his feats from the game and anime

STTGL has all his feats from the anime

The Demon Kings has all their feats from the anime and games they been in

WHO WINS THIS BLOODBATH???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard of demonbane, it seems like spite. (Excuse me for my knowledge on the guy) Idk about sttgl Mechikabura was absorbing timelines with no issue so I think he can go down pretty easily.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Base Mechikabura and Base Demigra vs Base Demonbane and Base TTGL(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

What does "Base Demonbane" mean? There are different versions of. If you mean the weakest version which is probably not even planetary, sure he get stomped. If you are talking about an average Demonbane like Mars Demonbane, who has the size of a multiverse alone + infinite expansion, then i will go with Demonbane.

Round 2: Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Transcended Demon King Demigra vs Elder God Demonbane and STTGL(Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Elder God Demonbane isn´t really more powerful then Mars Demonbane, but he is "different", also has two Shining Trapezohedron, which allowed him to do a lot of things. His most known ability is called Athleta Aeternum, where Demonbane summons infinite Demonbanes from different realities and timelines which exist and which not. There is always a version of Demonbane more powerful who fought against far more powerful enemies, which means there will be to 100% a Demonbane that can stomp the team.

Round 3: Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Transcended Demon King Demigra fused(Time Power Transcended Demon King Mechigra is the name for this TPU Mechikabura and TDK Demigra fusion) vs Elder God Demonbane and STTGL(Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) fused(Elder God Super Mech is the name for EG Demonbane and STTGL fusion)

I don´t know what that means, but if you think there exist not a more powerful version of Demonbane, then you probably never heard of Haikashin Demonbane, or the Vortexblaster. He was the one who killed the Outer Gods and collapsed the Nitro+ Omniverse, which including verses from Nasu and Madoka Magika. That Demonbane is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elder God Demonbane>Mars Demonbane.

EG Demonbane has all his feats from the game and anime

Anime is trash tbh, but he has all feats from the canon right? Because that includes feats, statements and scaling not only from the Demonbane VNs/LNs, but also the D.Y.N. Freaks Manga and the Crossbattle game Nitroplus Blasterz, since Hagane confirmed it is canon to the Demonbane verse.

Demonbane might be wanked a lot in the past, VsBattle put him on High 1-A, now he is fallen from wank to downplayed on the same side. Demonbane is atleast 1-C, if we include Haikashin Demonbane.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane is not infinite-D by Twitter. Twitter states the at it is a infinite universe feat.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opatuik: Twitter? Are you talking about the author or someone making a comment? Also don't know about demon bane, so I will leave him out. Mechikabura > Demigra > Sttgl.

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SuperSonicTl

@caocao

Demigra alone stomps STTGL with ease.

But as for Demonbane, I don't have much knowledge but if he appears to be Multiversal+

Then again Demigra solos.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CaoCao

@lordragoon said:

@opatuik: Twitter? Are you talking about the author or someone making a comment? Also don't know about demon bane, so I will leave him out. Mechikabura > Demigra > Sttgl.

It was from the author. Demonbane indeed isn´t infinite-D. He also said:

No Caption Provided

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: If he not infinite d what his stats?

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SuperSonicTl
@caocao said:
@lordragoon said:

It was from the author. Demonbane indeed isn´t infinite-D. He also said:

No Caption Provided

Ofcourse author isn't that much in dimensionality he just did what he can...

However Mechikabura is massively above Multiversal+ level with massive amount of haxs. Idk much about demonbane so tell me what do you think.

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The second team murderstomps.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: I agree asking things like this stupid. Most writer are not scientists so they don't know infinite d or even 11d like string theory.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CaoCao

@lordragoon said:

@caocao: If he not infinite d what his stats?

No Caption Provided

Demonbane is hard to scale. In a clash with Liber Legis he destroyed billions of universes. However, Demonbane and Liber Legis power and size expand and expand that they break through dimensions outside of the universe too. I don´t know how "high-dimensional" Demonbane is, but from average he should be infinite multiversal. (That depends on the version, like i said in my wall of text, because EGD and Mars Demonbane are different.). Hagane said the Demonbane verse is "nigh" infinite:

No Caption Provided

Doesn´t sounds like impressive at first, right? Wait:

No Caption Provided

Nitroplus Blasters is a crossbattle game, which included different Media. It includes the verses from the Nitro+ studios which include also the Nasu verse and the verse from Madoka Magika. Last one already is a infinite sized multiverse, while Vortextblaster/Haikashin Demonbane, destroyed within the story all universes and Outer Gods in his own verse, bar the avatar of Yog-Sothoth aka Mugen. Mugen is even above Haikashin Demonbane to a certain degree, but we don´t know how far.

Most powerful version of Demonbane can be interpreted as 7-D or higher. Collapsing already higher dimensions within the origin story was given, but to a unknown degree. Nitroplus embodies entire different franchises with atleast two multiverses Demonbane and Madoka Magika, and probably depends on how people scale Fate the Nasufranchise.

That Demonbane is above that Nitroplus Omniverse. There was a really good profile on a Wiki with links and sources, but it was unfortunately deleted. However they put Haikashin to 1-A which is wank too, since Hagane disagree even with infinite-D. The hype about Demonbane dies two years ago. It is a bit hard to scale, because Hagane allowed such things like a crossbattle game in the canon.

Haikashin Demonbane should be around 1-C, "maybe" 1-B. I doubt he reach the last one, but he is for sure not 1-A, nor are Azathoth and the others in his verse omnipotent.

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: I mean the guys are asking author such questions like what can he say?

He just did what he thinked not like anime verses use all the logic of our universe...

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SuperSonicTl

@caocao: WOW! thats impressive bro.

Btw Mechikabura could also be 6D via the massive cosmology of dbh Multiverse and also real world which is a space beyond their Multiverse...

But what do you think Honestly?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: I mean the guys are asking author such questions like what can he say?

He just did what he thinked not like anime verses use all the logic of our universe...

That was mostly, because someone like BeyonderGod, who asked him this questions (That guy was a massive anime/manga/novel downplayer and Marvel wanker) has the intention to find a way to take Demonbane his power. He hated it that Demonbane stomped his favorite Beyonder in most battles before. Of course today it is questionable if Demonbane was really that powerful, but people debunked a lot of wrong translations, so Demonbane isn´t that powerful like he was wanked before. If you want to make a picture how that guy is who asked Hagane ,look at this profile, since it is his Wiki. And now tell me what do you think about that guy.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: WOW! thats impressive bro.

Btw Mechikabura could also be 6D via the massive cosmology of dbh Multiverse and also real world which is a space beyond their Multiverse...

But what do you think?

Depends on. It is hard to scale Demonbane to the point with the Nitroplus game. If we allow to wank Nasuverse to 9-D Demonbane would be automatically 10-D, because that is a verse which was a victim of Haikashin Demonbane in his own canon.

No Caption Provided

No, but for being serious. Demonbane hasn´t much hax, but he has some unfair abilities. Sealing Azathoth isn´t just a thing that everyone could do, nor summoning alternative versions of him self as long that someone has enough power to beat his opponent. Demonbane is one of the few hax character that can be said is a walking NLF, like Reinhard van Astrea. But they are legit abilities, which makes it even more worse.

Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kidsavage21

@caocao: Not trying to debate for anybody here but isn't Azathoth a boundless deity of colossal proportion, and is the great, all-powerful ruler of the Outer Gods, created by horror fantasy writer, H.P. Lovecraft as part of his Cthulhu Mythos? Like I said, I'm not debating for anybody but I'm just asking

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Not trying to debate for anybody here but isn't Azathoth a boundless deity of colossal proportion, and is the great, all-powerful ruler of the Outer Gods, created by horror fantasy writer, H.P. Lovecraft as part of his Cthulhu Mythos? Like I said, I'm not debating for anybody but I'm just asking

That is the point, why Demonbane was High 1-A on VsB before. They are just using Lovecraft scaling on Demonbane, which is obvious not acceptable. Azathoth, and the other Outer Gods in Demonbane are of course the representative of the Outer Gods from Lovecraft, but you can´t just blindly give them the cosmology. I mean, even the Lovecraft cosmology is vague af, so that has enough potential for headache. Azathoth from Demonbane in comparison to Lovecraft´s Azathoth is fodder. However, he still exist in a higher dimension and with his awakening, the world stops to exist.
I just wonder about one thing. If Demonbane killed all gods, how can Yog-Sothoth still be alive? Demonbane is probably still not the most powerful character in his verse and the Outer Gods are still there. 1-A Demonbane is wank, High 1-B too. 1-B depends on how we scale Mars Demonbane, because he and Leber Legis breaking a lot "higher dimensions" via expansion and sheer force. Demonbane his passive aura alone collapsed the space-time continuum, and that was before he was going all out. he is indeed powerful, but only a shadow in comparison for what is necessary to be comparable with Lovecraft or EU Outer Gods, let alone the composite stuff.

Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kidsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pedobane in a massive stomp.

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL god stomps the entire verse.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101: they can beat base ttgl. Stop ignoring dragonball just because you hate the series

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101: they can beat base ttgl. Stop ignoring dragonball just because you hate the series

Simon the digger is 11 dimensional. With TTGL/Super TTGL and he's even higher as the mech only serves to amplify his abilities.

Also, never said I hated DBZ. I actually like it more than TTGL. I just can't be bothered by the fandom.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sttgl loses to Mechikabura or Demigra. The whole 11d statements does not have any feats to back it up.

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101: they're not 11 dimensional

Not 11 dimensional?

Give me a sec. These scanlations are gonna take an honest to good long while to post...

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xperthief:

Read this so long while I try and finish up the other half...

(Credit goes to the person that made Gurren Lagann's Respect thread and many more. This would've been a bigger pain than it already it Is if it weren't for them.)

No Caption Provided

Gurren Lagann has a multiversal cosmology as shown when the anti-spiral demonstrated their ability called the extra-dimensional labyrinth to trap the consciousness of people into the multiverse and force them to perceive the endless-branching universes simultaneously. It is shown branching out like a many branched tree with each each universe splitting into respective possible universes instantaneously as long as perception is made. Also the direct translation of "多元宇宙" or otherwise "Extradimensional labyrinth" is multiverse labyrinth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's an infinite number of universes in the multiverse with countless universes branching from and proceeding simultaneously. Said universes are created through the perception of possibilities from the observers. the possible futures that are being perceived or recognized are transformed into universes, in the play, say, there are 6 observed possibilities, and after one of them is realized, the rest possibilities don't vanish, they become realized elsewhere in their own universes. [It's a direct reference to Copenhagen's Interpretation, one of the oldest and numerously proposed interpretations of quantum mechanics.]

No Caption Provided

Green Text

"The "multiverse" is a universe that becomes real at the moment of recognition. It is a logical trap that no intelligent creature can escape from the multiverse forever because the possibility of a possible future changes directly into a universe. In Simon's case, for example, he is trapped in the possibility that if Kamina were alive and did not fight the beastmen, he wouldn't have died. There is an infinite number of possibilities, and hell will follow. It is no longer possible to return to the real universe after being affected by a different kind of multiverse. The strongest and worst trap for the people by an expanded interpretation of quantum cosmology. The Anti-Spiral has dropped numerous Spiral warriors up to this point and forced them to ruin."

Even the databook refers to the multiverse as an interpretation of quantum cosmology(Which is the multiverse).

No Caption Provided

Green Text

"The universe is always branching off and proceeding at the same time where people cannot recognize it."The idea of parallel universes. In the play, it appears as a chain of universes that are created at the moment of recognition. The greatest trap set up by the Anti-Spiral, which means if you are trapped in the universe you recognized, you will never be able to return to your original universe, ever again."

The universe exists in a schrodinger state of quantum uncertainty. That only becomes objectively real when observed. Again, Copenhagen's interpretation of there being multiple-universes.

Blue Text

"[Quantum cosmology] [Other] A theory of the universe explained by quantum mechanics. It analyzes the probabilistic interpretation of the universe from nothingness to entire Universe by dealing with the microcosm immediately after the birth of the universe."

The databook explains that the quantum cosmology is what branched the current multiverse from nothing, by dealing with the microcosm immediately after the birth of the universe.

Alright. So now we know it has multiple universes. On to higher dimensional talk[String Theory], because yes, Gurren Lagann does indeed fact have additional dimensions above the standard 4d spacetime. The universes or multiverses are 10-11 dimensional planes restricted to membranes. So it follows string theory with the dimensions in question not being compacted into planck length and lower dimensions are trivialised due to the usage of brane cosmology.

No Caption Provided

The scan above states that the anti spiral created an isolated universe between two membranes as an imaginary oscillating spacetime(which corresponds with complex projective space or imaginary space), so it complements the 10th and 11th dimensions to form a complex manifold, a non-euclidean universal manifold of space and time consisting of 10 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. The existence of the 11 dimensions is already established and said universe has a different set of dimensional axes.

Right-bubble Text

"They've created an oscillating time-space between the membranes of the dimensional universes, the 10th and 11th dimensions."

The manga illustrates the brane layers as having the form of sheet of papers or membranes just like theory, and the Anti-Spiral's universe which oscillated between them as an imaginary spacetime.

But wait! There's more!

The multiverse a per the databooks is multi-layered, and the interpretation of multiverse in context means higher dimensional space since in an interview with Nakashima, the writer of Gurren Lagann series, he said that "multiverse" for him is 11-dimensional, which means the brane layers is applied even also to the multiversal structure. This is make sense, because the universes are 10 to 11-dimensional confined in the branes, means the multiverse of Gurren Lagann is in fact, a brane multiverse. He as well stated the multiverse of Gurren Lagann is inspired from real scientific interpretation.

"Ninja Batman" is a so-called "time thing" in which Batman is transported to the Warring States period. In Japanese anime, there's a restriction that if you change the past, the present will change, and I think people tend to be very cautious when it comes to time-altered anime. You don't worry about that kind of thing, and you go out on a limb."

"Nakashima: That's because it's American comics. The world setting of the multiverse, or a universe full of universes, permeates the readership of American comics. And now, the time-modifying stuff is going to be the multiverse stuff, right? There's a whole universe of all kinds of possibilities, so no matter what you do, you're like, "Oh, that universe!" (laughs). The interpretation of the multiverse has advanced so rapidly in the last few decades that when we were children, it was only 4 dimensional, but now it is said to be 11 dimensional. Our job is to tell lies, so we take those theories and twist them into something interesting... Come to think of it, in 'Gurren Lagann', there was a story about 'quantum cosmology that exists by being observed'."

"Nakashima: When I looked up cosmology at that time, I hadn't read it for a while, so I found that it was very advanced. I was given the theory that the universe can be confirmed only if it is observed, and I set up the idea that there is a universe that can be created if we recognize it."

No Caption Provided

Red Text

"Arc Gurren Lagann descending on Kamina City. (The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a virtual quantum body created by the multi-layered multiverse due to the activation of the Super Spiral force. It disappeared when the battle ended and returned to the normal state) the people welcoming the returning members of the Team Dai-Gurren. They are holding Dayakka with Anne in his arms."

To solidify the Anti-Spiral's universe being 11-dimensional, as per Gurren Lagann official website, the universe sits on the edge of the multiverse, which in context is the 11 dimensions.

"The final battle between the Spirals and the Anti-Spirals, begins at the edge of the multiverse!"

No Caption Provided

"Simon knows that. However, even though he knew it, it was like a ripple in his mind. It was just a small ripple, but the Anti-Spiral's words continued like the wind on the wave. "That's what you do. You Spirals will always move forward, eating what you hold dear, with its destructive impulses as an instinct, not a care in the world. The cluster of galaxies spread out in front of us, a calm space where many island universes coexist in gravitational equilibrium. The Spiral force is the force that connects the Universe to life. A single life can draw on the power of the infinite Universe. But that force cannot be controlled by life. That's the truth of this Universe," they said filling in the green glow here and there in the cluster of galaxies. That same green glow erupted from Simon's body, which disrupted the equilibrium of the galaxy cluster. Simon knew that it was the truth of the Spiral. That it was a Spiral force run amok. The Anti-Spiral's words continue. "The Spiral force goes out of control , and the energy emanating from the body becomes a galaxy. When the Spiral force begins to run goes out of control, in an instant, as many galaxies as there are lives in the universe are born. The excess galaxies will devour each other to become black holes and the Universe will return to nothingness. That is Spiral Nemesis. A runaway called evolution."

The island universes, which likely refer to brane universes, are coexisting in gravitational equilibrium, this should support the idea of ​​the brane multiverse, since universes in said theory are interacting with each other because they are attracted by gravity.

Furthermore, the Manga visualized the brane spaces (again) and particles being observed nicely.

No Caption Provided

Spiral Power is the power of evolution, present in spirals, from strands of DNA to the entire galaxies, binds them together with the Universe, they are amplified to infinite levels by the power which magnifies all things as the underpinning of the Universe. A concept and source that gives the user both infinite potential and applications, including many abilities that defy logic, such as to create energy from nowhere.

No Caption Provided

One Spiral lifeform is capable of drawing forth the power of the infinite cosmos.

No Caption Provided

"In Arc Gurren Lagann, Gurren Lagann is turning drills as well. Simon is releasing Spiral Power in the cockpit of Lagann. Spiral Power is the force by which the spiral factors that make up spiral lifeforms are synchronized with spiral galaxies, and the potentials inside the galaxies are converted into energy and emitted. Theoretically, a life can release as much energy as a Universe. Synchronizing the galaxy and life requires a complex and enormous electric signal emitted from the nervous centre of Spiral life, that is, the power of the will. Life resonates with the galaxy due to the force of the transcendantal double helix."

Spiral Power is the power of will, life resonates with the galaxy due to the force the transcendantal double helix. To extrapolate on this, Spiral Power is drawn from Spiral galaxies, and converted into energy and emitted by Spiral lifeforms from their nervous centres, with one lifeform being able to release as much energy as an entire Universe, this will apply to galaxies as well for obvious reasons.

"Spiral lifeforms, including human beings, once built a super-scientific civilization on a galactic level. The source was the Spiral Power. With the infinite power that connects the Universe and life, the time and space were under their control."

With an infinite power binding life and the Universe together, Spiral Power allows the Spiral lifeforms to control even the time and space.

No Caption Provided

The human form is the one where the power of the Spiral is most strongly manifested, by turning Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren into humanoid mode, it will amplify its strength tens of times and rival the micro cosmos.

Loading Video...

Although the Spiral Power is what govern of the Universe, it also capable of ending it. The Spiral Power binds lifeforms and the Universe together, and the growth of galaxies is proportional to the growth of life. Lifeforms evolve to find a form in which they can gain more Spiral Power. However, in the end they would loose control of their Spiral Power, and life would become its own galaxy, and then these living mega-galaxies would devour each other, forming a black hole that would consume all of existence. That is the Spiral Nemesis, a cosmic cataclysm in which the whole Universe is destroyed by an over excess of Spiral Power.

"Then watch. Watch where this Universe is headed. See the Universe destroyed by the power of the Spiral, which thinks only of evolving… Spiral Power is the force which binds together lifeforms and the Universe. The growth of galaxies is proportional to the growth of life. Life developed in search of forms that would help it acquire...even more power of the Spiral. This is evolution. But the end result would be a loss of control over their Spiral Power, and all life becoming its own galaxy. These mega galaxies would then devour each other, forming a black hole, and then this Universe would return to nothingness… This is the Spiral Nemesis."

To avoid misunderstanding, the universe in this context means more than one universe, the Anti-Spiral says "この宇宙" or "this Universe" so they cannot refer to Simon's main universe because they are still at war within their hidden universe, nor do they refer to theirs because they do not have any Spiral lifeform to trigger the Spiral Nemesis. So contextually speaking, the universe means the entire universe or the multiverse. Further evidence can be seen when the Anti-Spiral's obliges Simon to protect the Universe just after their universe is destroyed.

No Caption Provided

The novelization goes a step further in its explanation, refers to many island universes separated by gravity, and that the Spiral Nemesis will collapse all of space and time to nothingness.

No Caption Provided

"Simon knows that. However, even though he knew it, it was like a ripple in his mind. It was just a small ripple, but the Anti-Spiral's words continued like the wind on the wave. "That's what you do. You Spirals will always move forward, eating what you hold dear, with its destructive impulses as an instinct, not a care in the world. The cluster of galaxies spread out in front of us, a calm space where many island universes coexist in gravitational equilibrium. The Spiral force is the force that connects the Universe to life. A single life can draw on the power of the infinite Universe. But that force cannot be controlled by life. That's the truth of this Universe," they said, filling in the green glow here and there in the cluster of galaxies. That same green glow erupted from Simon's body, which disrupted the equilibrium of the galaxy cluster. Simon knew that it was the truth of the Spiral. That it was a Spiral force run amok. The Anti-Spiral's words continue. "The Spiral force goes out of control , and the energy emanating from the body becomes a galaxy. When the Spiral force begins to run goes out of control, in an instant, as many galaxies as there are lives in the universe are born. The excess galaxies will devour each other to become black holes and the Universe will return to nothingness. That is Spiral Nemesis. A runaway called evolution."

No Caption Provided

[The Anti-Spiral facing off against Simon the Digger within their pocket dimension]

The Anti-Spiral created their own universe with extra dimensions within it, an 11-dimensional universe (see the extra dimensions) and able to control it completely at will according on their own. Means, they are 11-dimensional beings and proven to have an extradimensional power. In addition, they have omnipresence within their universe and being described as "the universe" itself.

No Caption Provided

They control everything within it, even manipulating probability and physics so their enemy has zero percent chance of winning within the universe.

No Caption Provided

"The universe was a closed universe. How many years were reassembled there? Of course, it doesn't make sense to count the time that has passed by in this space. Until known, there will be enemies who have been frozen. Time began to flow again with that information. The isolated universe, which was created solely for the purpose of eradicating the Spirals, are a major element that make up the universe."

Including the flow of time of said universe, is under their control completely.

No Caption Provided

Left Page

"Nia's scream is the only sound that echoed in the empty room. The Anti-spiral's homeworld. The space between the tenth and eleventh dimensions. An empty space-time on this planet, separated from both time and space. Nia, trapped there, is now about to be completely analyzed by the Anti-Spiral's original form. "No matter how much you examine my body, you will never be able to defeat them now. He will come, you can be sure of that." Nia said, desperately trying to regenerate. She brings back memories of the past and spins her body with them. "It's useless, irregular." But the Anti-Spiral instantly read the truth of the information."

No Caption Provided

"It is a strange room. It is not even a room. It is a place separated from continuous time and space. It is surrounded by walls, but I couldn't tell if it is matter, or if it is fixed time, or if it is something else entirely. It doesn't radiate anything. It doesn't reflect anything. It is not interfered with by any time in the universe. It is an independent time flowing only in this room."

The homeworld of the Anti-Spiral has been separated from the rest of the space-time continuum, with an independent flow of time, and is made of non-euclidean matter. In addition, Nia is capable to regenerate.

No Caption Provided

Here the universe is implied to be infinite in size.

No Caption Provided

""Yeah!" The members of the Gurren Lagann behind me nodded vigorously when I said that. Thank you, brother. I believe in you who believes in me. I believe in my friends who believes in myself. Simon held up his core drill to the heaven and a flash of light flashed across the sky. Innumerable appearances of Simon appeared in the sky, and they were the past, the present, and the future, every place, every time, and the innumerable selves that live in a world of infinite possibilities. There is no escaping wherever you go. In a closed infinite universe, various lives are repeated. In that universe of possibilities, Simon twisted the innumerable selves he had drilled into one, twisting them together into a giant drill, and before he realized that it was a huge drill, Simon wasn't there but Gurren Lagann. There stood Gurren Lagann, holding up the giga drill, "Let's go, buddy!""

This is not a flowery word, the novelization (in the part where Simon merged with the multiverse) asserts that the Anti-Spiral's universe which is known as "closed universe" is infinite.

No Caption Provided

Blue Text

"Simon's greatest enemy is this universe itself. The greatest, strongest, and most fearsome enemy that attempts to eradicate all creatures with Spiral power. Even before Simon and his comrades, numerous Spiral warriors have challenged the Anti-Spiral and been buried. Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space, affects the multiple-dimensions. It is truly an entity that can be called "the universe" itself."

The Anti-Spiral are once again stated to be their own universe. Furthermore, their power are not limited to one universe, they are capable of transcending the time and space casually which allows them to influence and manipulate the multiverse.

And remember, the possible observed outcomes in Gurren Lagann can create parallel universes via quantum mechanics, which doesn't apply to the Anti-Spiral since there is only one isolated universe from them in the multiverse, means also that they've freed themselves from the quantum cosmology of the multiverse and have no past and future.

Gallery.

Worth to note again that dimension in Gurren Lagann in some case is interchangeable with universe, for examples, Nia and Viral referred the Anti-Spiral's universe as "separate dimension" or "remote dimension". So multiple-dimensions can also be referred to as multiple-universes or the multiverse.

Red Text

"Trapped in the Multiverse. Last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multiverse" that traps people in infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away "will to live" from a person. The crew of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann are trapped in the multiverse. Stolen from their consciousness, they are simply drifting through the ocean of infinite possibilities ......"

Green Text

"The "multiverse" is a universe that becomes real at the moment of recognition. It is a logical trap that no intelligent creature can escape from the multiverse forever because the possibility of a possible future changes directly into a universe. In Simon's case, for example, he is trapped in the possibility that if Kamina were alive and did not fight the beastmen, he wouldn't have died. There is an infinite number of possibilities, and hell will follow. It is no longer possible to return to the real universe after being affected by a different kind of multiverse… The strongest and worst trap for the people by an expanded interpretation of quantum cosmology. The Anti-Spiral has dropped numerous Spiral warriors up to this point and forced them to ruin."

Which in the context also, is the Anti-Spiral capable to maintain the Extradimensional Labyrinth, a trap to confine victim's consciousness into infinite possibilities by materializing the multiverse, generated by the divergence of the time axis at the moment of perception instant to instant and replacing it with infinite universes, a trap developed by the Anti-Spiral solely to prevent the Spiral Power from being used by the Spirals. This is an impressive feat since the multiverse is 11-dimensional with brane mechanics, proved again that the Anti-Spiral have higher-dimensional manipulation.

"Nakashima: Indeed. We are opposed to each other because we are in the same position. Also, I was impressed by a story I heard from my university psychology teacher around that time. He said, "I feel sorry for male students today." He said that if you take out 6 crayons and ask them to choose their favorite color, they can choose, but if you take out 120 colors, they can't choose. In other words, today's boys have so many choices that they can't choose. Girls, on the other hand, unfortunately, still have only about six colors to choose from, so they are able to choose cheerfully. When I heard that, I thought, "That's exactly what I'm talking about!". The reason for the youth's sense of boredom I was feeling fell into my own hands. And then, with a snap, I was blown away by "Gurren"... It is. When "presented with infinite possibilities," a person can't do anything but stand still and become stuck. But in the end, the only choice one can make is one's own will. That's what I wanted to convey to the young people, to show them that kind of straightforwardness as entertainment. That's the fourth part of the story."

Nakashima gave an example of students were given a variety of color choices, it was increasingly difficult for them to choose more colors. With infinite possibilities, they would instantly freeze. With infinite possibilities being perceived, an infinite number of universes are created, with each universe branching off into infinitely more universes and so on in order to keep freezing their consciousness.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8d71156e0b
deactivated-60c8d71156e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBH heroes is fodder, STTGL Shitstomp to all.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101:

Also the direct translation of "多元宇宙" or otherwise "Extradimensional labyrinth" is multiverse labyrinth.

Uhh that's not what 多元宇宙 even directly translate as lol. Not even remotely close bruh.

The official definition according to Japanese Jisho is this: 多元宇宙

Not sure how extradimenional and multiverse even correlate.

Thegod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8d71156e0b
deactivated-60c8d71156e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Yes, I can see. The japanese dub says "多元宇宙" or "multiverse", meaning the correct translation of the Extradimensional Labyrinth is literally Multiverse Labyrinth.

I was correcting the usual rhetoric of "It says Extradimensional Space" when Extradimensional Space is a mistranslation.

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101:

Also the direct translation of "多元宇宙" or otherwise "Extradimensional labyrinth" is multiverse labyrinth.

Uhh that's not what 多元宇宙 even directly translate as lol. Not even remotely close bruh.

The official definition according to Japanese Jisho is this: 多元宇宙

Not sure how extradimenional and multiverse even correlate.

Honestly, don't know what you're talking about. I decided to check the site you were using and even then the word still translates to multiverse

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By chasekilleen

@creasion101 said:

@chasekilleen: Yes, I can see. The japanese dub says "多元宇宙" or "multiverse", meaning the correct translation of the Extradimensional Labyrinth is literally Multiverse Labyrinth.

I was correcting the usual rhetoric of "It says Extradimensional Space" when Extradimensional Space is a mistranslation.

I'm asking where did Extradimensional come from?

Oh and I think Dragon Ball automatically loses no matter what, so I am not shilling for them at all.

Dragon Ball has a flimsy ass cosmology and I posted how the original Japanese debunks it being "infinite" Here

Talonzone21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechikabura fucking roflstomps this alone, can you guys actually read or are you that dumb?

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101 said:

I'm asking where did Extradimensional come from?

Oh and I think Dragon Ball automatically loses no matter what, so I am not shilling for them at all.

Dragon Ball has a flimsy ass cosmology and I posted how the original Japanese debunks it being "infinite" Here

Yeah, infinite multiversal Dragonball was already debunked a long time ago, but people still using misstranslations to back up the wank.

Anyway, Demonbane blinks the verse, Mechikabura and Demigra ending both as some bubbles or have to fight infinite versions of Demonbane with similar or more power and hax then themselfs. The moment a Vortex Blaster is summoned, he literally blinks composite Dragonbal like nothing, while DB God Tiers can´t even keep up with current Madoka verse and Demonbane is +1 above her and other Nitro+ Studio franchises. Massive spite.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: I might give Demonbane a try one day. i heard it was a chuuni novel, I would love to play it but I think the only thing that is stopping is the mecha aspect. I am not a fan of mecha stuff anymore, the last mecha anime I watched was Guilty Crown back in 2013. Plz give me some motivation

FortunaDecade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hillarious to see that people still bringing Elder God Demonbane into debates. When in fact, there's no such thing as Elder God Demonbane. Y'all have been fooled for many years by lies, false informations and misconceptions.

And who the hell would brought tweets from Jin Haganeya for references? Those tweets are clearly Jin trolled those who keep asking him about feat and power levels. Author would be annoying as hell if you keep asking him about them instead for the story.

Again, Elder God Demonbane is a fan-fictional Demonbane, dream is over, please wake up.

Kaizuka_Satomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kaizuka_Satomi

How irony, the one flamed Demonbane with stupid name such as Pedobane now barking about giving it a chance. The hypocrite being hypocrite, huh.

Edit: Urgh, it's already 2021 and what people know of Demonbane is still via the fanfiction Elder God Demonbane and the obviously contradicting tweet made by Jin? This give me the cringe :) not even one person capable of reading the English translation, shame on all of you.

FortunaDecade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How irony, the one flamed Demonbane with stupid name such as Pedobane now barking about giving it a chance. The hypocrite being hypocrite, huh.

Edit: Urgh, it's already 2021 and what people know of Demonbane is still via the fanfiction Elder God Demonbane and the obviously contradicting tweet made by Jin? This give me the cringe :) not even one person capable of reading the English translation, shame on all of you.

Imagine using a character that literally doesn't exist in the original work itself.

And i'm not even counting that weak-ass Hakaishin Demonbane/Vortex Blaster claimed to have defeated Azathoth but somehow got wrecked by the Jashin yet.

Kaizuka_Satomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaizuka_satomi said:

Imagine using a character that literally doesn't exist in the original work itself.

And i'm not even counting that weak-ass Hakaishin Demonbane/Vortex Blaster claimed to have defeated Azathoth but somehow got wrecked by the Jashin yet.

Nitopura + DYN are just a cringefes with no connection to OG Demonbane Mythos :bruh: If sharing a few name and terminology mean it's connected, guess Demonbane is canon to Cthulhu Mythos as well, heh