Mechagodzilla Kiryu vs GvK king kong ( size equalized )

Openthedoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kiryu bloodlusted he control him self , win by K.O. and death.

Openthedoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bump.

Akuma5321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MechaGodzilla stomp by feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

kiryu should win though i dont really remember tokyo sos so dont take my word for it

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how size being equalized affects weight. I'll assume weight stays the same since only size is equalized, so Kong has greater density.

As long as Kong's axe is charged, like at the start of the Hong Kong fight, he has a real chance. As strong as Kiryu was, it wasn't very tough and took serious damage from Godzilla's atomic breath. Kiryu is strong, but I can't see it being much stronger than MV MG which was tossing around a heavier Godzilla. Kiryu can win due to its powerful weaponry, but I can also see it getting wrecked in close combat. Correct me if I'm wrong but Kiryu hasn't shown great energy+piercing and got its face messed up when it was grazed by atomic breath. Durability seems close to Kong's and skill is comparable. I don't think Kiryu will get to use its chest cannon unless Kong is already defeated due to charge time and the fact that Kong can avoid it and make Kiryu waste energy. Kiryu's energy limit is also a huge weakness other Mechagodzillas lack and Kong can win by dodging or blocking with his axe long enough.

Seems 50/50 depending on how they use their weapons to do critical damage. Kiryu is a bit of a glass cannon, so Kong has a fair chance of taking it apart with his axe. Kong is also a glass cannon, so Kiryu can wear him down with its weaponry if he messes up.

BloodyWolfs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BloodyWolfs

Kiryu faster if he serious , normal kiryu slow he probably lose.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NAMUMQLANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong with axe can win.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodywolfs: From what I've found, Kiryu is 36,000-40,000 tons while Kong is 50,000 tons. Legendary Godzilla is 90,000 tons while the Godzilla Kiryu fought was around 25,000 tons. I don't think Kiryu is sending Kong flying that far if at all. Kong can do well against a kaiju nearly double his weight while Kiryu was fighting a lighter kaiju. Kiryu's weapons/firepower is where it has a significant advantage over Kong, but Kong can do better up close with the axe. Kiryu's flight speed won't be the deciding factor, but its consistent combat speed will. Kong won't be pushed around much, so Kiryu has to deal damage mainly through energy, explosive, and piercing attacks.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

Kong gets oneshotted by Absolute Zero Cannon. Kiryu doesn't even need it.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Absolute Zero oneshots.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: Kiryu is not glass cannon.

He is nice in melee combat.

Once Kiryu takes hits, Kiryu's in trouble. I've watched both movies Kiryu is in and Kiryu isn't that tough and needs outside help each time. The axe can easily mess up Kiryu if the pilot is not careful. Kong's durability is not as great as Godzilla's, so Kiryu has an equal chance with its firepower and weapons. Skill is fairly close, but Kong is heavier and more capable of pushing Kiryu around.

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:
@heartrocker said:

Once Kiryu takes hits, Kiryu's in trouble. I've watched both movies Kiryu is in and Kiryu isn't that tough and needs outside help each time.

Cause his opponent was Godzilla

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:
@heartrocker said:

Once Kiryu takes hits, Kiryu's in trouble. I've watched both movies Kiryu is in and Kiryu isn't that tough and needs outside help each time.

Cause his opponent was Godzilla

A Godzilla with a weaker atomic breath and physicals than the version Kong fought. That Godzilla did take damage from the absolute zero cannon, but it was fired when both were underwater and there was a ton of water turned to ice as a result. That Godzilla did not take the full force of the blast. Realistically, it shouldn't matter, but from seeing how it worked on other targets, the absolute zero cannon only freezes what the "ice ball" touches and eventually stops. It doesn't behave like true absolute zero and water allowed Godzilla to take reduced damage.

If you watch how the Godzilla Kiryu fought destroys some tanks, it's pretty clear his breath isn't on par with the breath that charged Kong's axe. Kiryu shouldn't be any tougher than MV Mechagodzilla. The weaker Godzilla's breath took a chunk out of Kiryu chest and half of its right arm. Then it took out its eye and nearly put it out of commission. Kiryu's on the same level as Kong more or less. Needs outside help against Godzilla and weapons capable of breaching his defenses. At least Kong can block beams with the axe. Kiryu has to just dodge, which Kong can also do.

ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abanata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers