ME Vs ASOIAF-Men vs Men

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gondor and Rohan vs House Stark and House lanister.

This is a campaign of battle, Gondor and Rohan are placed in Westeross off the coasts of the grey cliffs. The objectives are to conquer the other lands.

Gondor has- Aragorn, Faramir, Boromir and Talion (Shadow of Mordor) as well as the amount of troops Gondor had after the war of the ring after aragorn and eomer conquered more lands.

Rohan has- eomer, eyowen, and as many men they had during the time period after the war of the ring after aragorn and eomer conquered more lands.

House Stark- All the stark children and as many men they had at the beginning of the series.

Lanister- all the lanister and as many men they had at the start of the series.

Yeah I spelled things wrong probably, but whatever. This may require some guess work from numbers but I believe in you, if not I will have to do some to try to give numbers. Book and movies feats for armies and hero's are used.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gondor and rohan can command at best 20 000-30 000.

lannisters on their own have over 60 000. but they would have less mounted men.

there is no way that gondor and rohan can conquer westeros though. its been said getting past moat cailin is nigh impossible. and tywin can always retreat back to casterly rock, make his stand there.

Freekymonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gondor were willing to sacrifice 80% of their troops they could probably pull it off. More likely though they would decide it was not worth it and retreat.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ussj3071 said:

gondor and rohan can command at best 20 000-30 000.

lannisters on their own have over 60 000. but they would have less mounted men.

there is no way that gondor and rohan can conquer westeros though. its been said getting past moat cailin is nigh impossible. and tywin can always retreat back to casterly rock, make his stand there.