User Lists: 0

?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The Warrior's Three aren't skilled enough. Asgardian's best possible piercing durability feats are being bulletproof. Cap has cut through materials that were bulletproof with his shield on a number of occasions. He can one shot them. T'Challa could probably solo.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Soldiers and the Panther should win solidly. The Warriors Three really weren't too impressive.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Warriors Three die... again.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

The Warrior's Three aren't skilled enough. Asgardian's best possible piercing durability feats are being bulletproof. Cap has cut through materials that were bulletproof with his shield on a number of occasions. He can one shot them. T'Challa could probably solo.

Way too far, Cap can't oneshot some humans like Batroc or Crossbones.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warriors three depends on scaling off of Frost Giants. If they are equal to Sif or Loki then they would win. Little scratches from Vibranium won't kill them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Soldiers.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lorelei's casual backhand is more impressive striking feat than any of the super soldiers

The warriors three should be on par if not above her, the difference in stats is huge

DeWitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The warriors three were really not that impressive with no clear feats. I don't think they can stand up to cap,panther,killmonger

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming each member of the warriors three should be on par with Lady Sif they stomp handidly

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Warriors 3 get shredded

They have no advantages accept maybe piercing on Cap they are 2 slow and unskilled

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

So we are just supposed to ignore all his feats? I'm very tired of people trying to use those as low showings. Him not one shotting Batroc either means that Batroc is durable enough to tank his hits or he was holding back.

He was definitely holding back against Crossbones in the elevator fight and in their other fight Batroc had a cybernetic suit to help him.

To my knowledge none of the Warriors Three have feats to suggest they can withstand this.

No Caption Provided

From a piercing perspective the Warriors are bulletproof to low level bullets at best and this Bot tanked bullets just fine.

No Caption Provided

From a blunt force perspective I don't think any of them have durability far beyond this.

No Caption Provided

Cap split the thing clean in two. They have no feats to prove they can survive and since the OP says bloodlusted Cap will use his best attacks on them.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supersoldiers Three.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@jayc1324 said:

So we are just supposed to ignore all his feats? I'm very tired of people trying to use those as low showings. Him not one shotting Batroc either means that Batroc is durable enough to tank his hits or he was holding back.

He was definitely holding back against Crossbones in the elevator fight and in their other fight Batroc had a cybernetic suit to help him.

To my knowledge none of the Warriors Three have feats to suggest they can withstand this.

No Caption Provided

From a piercing perspective the Warriors are bulletproof to low level bullets at best and this Bot tanked bullets just fine.

No Caption Provided

From a blunt force perspective I don't think any of them have durability far beyond this.

No Caption Provided

Cap split the thing clean in two. They have no feats to prove they can survive and since the OP says bloodlusted Cap will use his best attacks on them.

Asgardians and Frost giants have literally no sold caps shield already.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Thor and Loki. I don't buy that any of the Warriors are on par with them.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Volstagg overpowered like hundred Asgardians

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is the problem with feats only.

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really think people are underestimating the asgardians here. In agents of shield we saw a bookish hardly physically impressive asgardian stop ward from stabbing him close up, which showed impressive reaction time, and bend the steel knife with one hand in a casual fashion.

And that was a bog standard normal asgardian who had been pretending to be human for ages. Not off fighting constant battles and training like the warriors 3.

Given normal asgardian physicals are beyond even superhuman the warriors 3 could be considered elite and as such significantly above the supersoldiers.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team Super Soldiers.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By in universe logic and scaling from other Asgardian and Frost Giant feats, Warriors Three Stomp.

By using visual evidence and movie feats, Super Soldiers stomp.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By in universe logic and scaling from other Asgardian and Frost Giant feats, Warriors Three Stomp.

By using visual evidence and movie feats, Super Soldiers stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@jayc1324 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cap knocking around Ultron bots means nothing, their skin is stronger than whatever metal Ultron bots are made of. It takes Asgardian metal to cut them. Scaling them to either Sif or Loki tells us that. I can show you feats for Sif to prove this if you want, or even other Asgardians in Agents of SHIELD, who have grabbed knives with their bare hands on earth and have strength feats massively above Cap's. There was also a deleted scene in Thor 1 when Volstagg casually picks up a car like it's nothing. But yeah Cap is not one-shotting any Asgardian. That is just silly. Batroc being durable enough to take his hits is a problem, because Asgardians have superhuman durability.

Just look at their fight with Frost Giants. They were wrecking them. Yet when Cap fought one of the smallest, weakest frost giants (Loki) he got wrecked and could not even move Loki with his hits. He is not one shotting an Asgardian, and I don't even think he could beat an Asgardian warrior.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

Cap knocking around Ultron bots means nothing,

He didn't knock it around he cut it in two and it has as good feats as the Asgardian's in terms of durability.

their skin is stronger than whatever metal Ultron bots are made of.

Not really, their feats are similar. That Bot took a hit from Mjolnir that launched it 30-40 feet with no damage.

It takes Asgardian metal to cut them.

Just because they have only been cut by Asgardian metal doesn't mean its the only thing that can cut them. You're not gonna convince me that Vibranium can't cut through them when it has cut through things with better feats.

Scaling them to either Sif or Loki tells us that.

Sif is fine but I don't thing they should be scaled to Loki. Maybe in universe they are supposed to be on the same level, maybe not. But Loki has far greater feats. From doing well against a holding back Thor, to being exposed to the side of the Bifrost which decapitated a dragon, to tanking the Bifrost explosion.

I can show you feats for Sif to prove this if you want

I believe I'm aware of the feat you are referring to. It was when some guy shot a shotgun at her right? 1 it looked more to me like it hit her armor. 2 I doesn't matter since the shield has cut things that can tank shotgun fire.

or even other Asgardians in Agents of SHIELD, who have grabbed knives with their bare hands on eart

I don't classify that as above tanking bullets.

and have strength feats massively above Cap's.

I believe their best strength feat was ripping off the door of a jell cell. That's impressive but cap ripping apart Ultron bots that are more durable than regular materials is at least close imo.

Those bots could effortlessly no sell bullets.

No Caption Provided

And survive this.

No Caption Provided

I think this shows they are more durable than regular metals yet Cap ripped them apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also threw Ultron through a concrete pillar. And no I don't buy that somehow Ultron's momentum accounted for the majority of the force. And he threw a motorcycle hard enough to lodge into an armored vehicle and stop that vehicles forward momentum. And no I don't buy that Steve used the force of the motorcycle(even though the motorcycle had stopped moving) at all. All of those feats are on par or better IMO. I do think you can give the Warriors Three the strength advantage Because of Sif's feat of moving an RV..

There was also a deleted scene in Thor 1 when Volstagg casually picks up a car like it's nothing.

Awesome. Cap overpowered and ripped apart robots than can overturn cars. As I said above I will give them the strength advantage due to Sif's feat. But lifting a Car is something I see Cap very much replicating.

But yeah Cap is not one-shotting any Asgardian.

Based on feats I'd disagree.

That is just silly

No its not. I'm judging this based on feats. Maybe that's not how it should go. Maybe in universe this wouldn't happen. But from a feat perspective Cap has one shot things as durable as them.

Batroc being durable enough to take his hits is a problem,

No its not. I'm sorry but this seems like low balling to me. As I said either Batroc is durable enough or Cap was holding back/not giving his all. It seems to me you have decided to ignore all of Cap's feats because of one instance with Batroc. He has feats to show he can take down the Asgardian's therefore he does.

because Asgardians have superhuman durability

Cap has one shotted superhumans without his Shield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that doesn't mean that Cap can one shot the Asgardian's without his shield but you're argument doesn't work.

Just look at their fight with Frost Giants. They were wrecking them. Yet when Cap fought one of the smallest, weakest frost giants (Loki

The frost Giants were inconsistent. Also I don't buy that Loki was weak for a frost giant. Small sure but I don't think they are stronger and more durable than him.

and could not even move Loki with his hits.

Looks like he moved to me.

No Caption Provided

He is not one shotting an Asgardian

If you believe that than okay. But from what I've seen yes he is. He's bloodlusted and has a weapon that has allowed him to not just kill but literally, cut in two people at least similarly durable to the Asgardian's!

I don't even think he could beat an Asgardian warrior.

You are entitled to you're opinion. However, you haven't convinced me at all. You're argument seems primarily hinged on 1 Steve losing to someone who has far greater feats than them(Loki). And 2 Cap not one shotting a peak human. Which you have therefore used as if it somehow discredits all of his other feats. I'm not unwilling to give the Asgardian's the victory but they currently lack the feats imo. Maybe in universe they win with ease but from a feat perspective none of them can take a bloodlusted Cap's shield attacks. They just don't have the feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@jayc1324:

Cap knocking around Ultron bots means nothing,

He didn't knock it around he cut it in two and it has as good feats as the Asgardian's in terms of durability.

their skin is stronger than whatever metal Ultron bots are made of.

Not really, their feats are similar. That Bot took a hit from Mjolnir that launched it 30-40 feet with no damage.

It takes Asgardian metal to cut them.

Just because they have only been cut by Asgardian metal doesn't mean its the only thing that can cut them. You're not gonna convince me that Vibranium can't cut through them when it has cut through things with better feats.

Scaling them to either Sif or Loki tells us that.

Sif is fine but I don't thing they should be scaled to Loki. Maybe in universe they are supposed to be on the same level, maybe not. But Loki has far greater feats. From doing well against a holding back Thor, to being exposed to the side of the Bifrost which decapitated a dragon, to tanking the Bifrost explosion.

I can show you feats for Sif to prove this if you want

I believe I'm aware of the feat you are referring to. It was when some guy shot a shotgun at her right? 1 it looked more to me like it hit her armor. 2 I doesn't matter since the shield has cut things that can tank shotgun fire.

or even other Asgardians in Agents of SHIELD, who have grabbed knives with their bare hands on eart

I don't classify that as above tanking bullets.

and have strength feats massively above Cap's.

I believe their best strength feat was ripping off the door of a jell cell. That's impressive but cap ripping apart Ultron bots that are more durable than regular materials is at least close imo.

Those bots could effortlessly no sell bullets.

No Caption Provided

And survive this.

No Caption Provided

I think this shows they are more durable than regular metals yet Cap ripped them apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also threw Ultron through a concrete pillar. And no I don't buy that somehow Ultron's momentum accounted for the majority of the force. And he threw a motorcycle hard enough to lodge into an armored vehicle and stop that vehicles forward momentum. And no I don't buy that Steve used the force of the motorcycle(even though the motorcycle had stopped moving) at all. All of those feats are on par or better IMO. I do think you can give the Warriors Three the strength advantage Because of Sif's feat of moving an RV..

There was also a deleted scene in Thor 1 when Volstagg casually picks up a car like it's nothing.

Awesome. Cap overpowered and ripped apart robots than can overturn cars. As I said above I will give them the strength advantage due to Sif's feat. But lifting a Car is something I see Cap very much replicating.

But yeah Cap is not one-shotting any Asgardian.

Based on feats I'd disagree.

That is just silly

No its not. I'm judging this based on feats. Maybe that's not how it should go. Maybe in universe this wouldn't happen. But from a feat perspective Cap has one shot things as durable as them.

Batroc being durable enough to take his hits is a problem,

No its not. I'm sorry but this seems like low balling to me. As I said either Batroc is durable enough or Cap was holding back/not giving his all. It seems to me you have decided to ignore all of Cap's feats because of one instance with Batroc. He has feats to show he can take down the Asgardian's therefore he does.

because Asgardians have superhuman durability

Cap has one shotted superhumans without his Shield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that doesn't mean that Cap can one shot the Asgardian's without his shield but you're argument doesn't work.

Just look at their fight with Frost Giants. They were wrecking them. Yet when Cap fought one of the smallest, weakest frost giants (Loki

The frost Giants were inconsistent. Also I don't buy that Loki was weak for a frost giant. Small sure but I don't think they are stronger and more durable than him.

and could not even move Loki with his hits.

Looks like he moved to me.

No Caption Provided

He is not one shotting an Asgardian

If you believe that than okay. But from what I've seen yes he is. He's bloodlusted and has a weapon that has allowed him to not just kill but literally, cut in two people at least similarly durable to the Asgardian's!

I don't even think he could beat an Asgardian warrior.

You are entitled to you're opinion. However, you haven't convinced me at all. You're argument seems primarily hinged on 1 Steve losing to someone who has far greater feats than them(Loki). And 2 Cap not one shotting a peak human. Which you have therefore used as if it somehow discredits all of his other feats. I'm not unwilling to give the Asgardian's the victory but they currently lack the feats imo. Maybe in universe they win with ease but from a feat perspective none of them can take a bloodlusted Cap's shield attacks. They just don't have the feats.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Does this not convince you that they are just on a different level than Cap? Asgardians, physically, are on par with Frost Giants, people who Cap would get stomped by. Most people know this, I don't really think it even requires going back and forth with a bunch of feats. You're comparing them to metal robots, they are way better than that.

I am trying to show you that Asgardians and Cap are on two different levels, entirely. A weak frost giant like Loki absolutely stomped Cap and was far above him physically to the point that Cap could not hurt him. Yet the Warriors three stomped Frost Giants much stronger than Loki. Loki barely even fights them physically, he prefers to use illusions in the video I posted. Lorelei in Agents of SHIELD sends a man flying backwards with a tap. The other Asgardian I posted grabs a knife and bends it with his bare hands. Asgardian metals are stronger than Earth ones. Vibranium probably can cut as Asgardian, but you have to remember that it is an alien metal.

I don't see Cap one-shotting anyone on the level of an Asgardian.

PS- I never said anything about Ultron's momentum or Vibranium anyway

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

Those bots were made out of paper. They weren't designed for combat; they were designed to help protect and reassure endangered civilians-as we see at the start of Age of Ultron. Heck, one of them (the one that Ultron later used in his first body) was seriously damaged by a molotov cocktail lol.

If the Bots were designed for combat, then why didn't Tony have them fighting alongside the Avengers right from the start of the battle?

In fact, we see the bot's head get knocked back by the bullets, which once again shows how pathetically weak it is.

That's far from being Thor's best hit. There's no reason to think any of the Warriors Three couldn't take that. Volstagg tanked being whacked in the face by the Destroyer and survived a direct hit from the Destroyer's disintegration beam. Do you think Cap could survive that?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

Does this not convince you that they are just on a different level than Cap?

As I already said I will give the Warriors the strength advantage. Due to Sif's feat and as someone mentioned above I think Volstagg overpowered a bunch of Asgardian guards something I don't see Cap doing.

I am trying to show you that Asgardians and Cap are on two different levels, entirely. A weak frost giant like Loki absolutely stomped Cap and was far above him physically to the point that Cap could not hurt him.Yet the Warriors three stomped Frost Giants much stronger than Loki. Loki barely even fights them physically, he prefers to use illusions in the video I posted.

As I have said I don't think Loki is weaker than a regular Frost Giant. I don't think him using illusions is enough. He may be small but he is Laufey's son. Frost Giant royalty. I don't see regular Frost Giant's replicating his feats.

Also as far as the Frost giant comparison. I don't think that works either. I've shown Iron Legion bots tanking hits from Thor that seem just as powerful as the ones that killed Frost Giants.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neither of those are Thor's best hits but they don't seem visually that different in power. Yet those bots got up whereas the Frost Giant was ice shards.

Lorelei in Agents of SHIELD sends a man flying backwards with a tap. The other Asgardian I posted grabs a knife and bends it with his bare hands. Asgardian metals are stronger than Earth ones. Vibranium probably can cut as Asgardian, but you have to remember that it is an alien metal.

I've already given the Warriors Three the strength advantage. I'm aware that Asgardian metal is likely stronger than real world metal.

I don't see Cap one-shotting anyone on the level of an Asgardian.

Well as I said you are entitled to you're opinion. However, that argument can only really be made with a lot of scaling that I don't really think works. It seems we primarily just have a difference of opinion on how to scale the Asgardians to Loki.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: I'm not beginning a discussion on this with you. I don't have the energy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@amcu: Does this change anything for you? Surely Cap doesn't hit harder than the Destroyer.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Cap definitely doesn't hit as hard as the Destroyer but I still think the Shield can pierce them.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warriors Three

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically Warriors Three, the standard Asgardian should have around super solider level stats...but by feats W3 get stomped.

Chrisgodwin00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Soldiers.

CyanIsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Panthers and Cap

ChrisJas00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with high difficulties

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warriors Three win. They are the same level as Heimdall. And have fought H2h battles for centuries alongside Thor and Lady Sif.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tsunamiwave

Warriors Three win. I think the Loki and Cap fight is a rough estimate on how these teams match up, though the nanotech vibranium suits make this fight closer.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Amcu

Nothing has changed. The warriors three simply don't have the feats. Particularly when T'Challa and Erik have Vibranium gear.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Soldiers due to vibranium