Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By joshua755
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

This will be two rounds with stones and without stones going all out takes place on Titan Thaons only has space power stone in this and I know the movie is not out yet but I wanted to go ahead and make it

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Atleast in the round with the Stones , I could see Makkari blitzing Thanos and snatching away the gaunlet for the team to use it agaisnt him .

Needs more feats from the Eternals to know if they could beat Base Thanos or not though.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: Why do you think Makkari is strong enough to snatch the Gauntlet? She can statue Thanos but removing IG is another things. Iron Man + Spidey struggled to get IG off Thanos' arm when he was unconcious.

OT: IG Thanos wins.

Based on leaks, base Thanos loses to Sersi (due to transmutation) and Druig (due to TP), might lose to Ikaris (who has amazing speed and durability but I haven't heard about good striking feats from him). Makkari might beat base Thanos if she somehow uses his own sword against him. Rest probably wouldn't be able to solo from what I've read on leak thread.

GoldenEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: I do not know if they can transmute Thanos. He seemed to be highly resistant if not immune to all of Dr Strange’s spells. There is also the Russo’s statement.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: From what I remember, Strange didn't transmute living beings (and Sersei can use her powers on Deviants according to leaks). Maybe I forgot some of Strange's feats though.

What Russos statement you're talking about? The one that portals might not be able to cut Thanos? If so, it's a matter of Thanos' energy durability rather than resistance to reality warping IMO.

GoldenEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: 1. I mean, he was able to transmute a black hole. Also, the portal would be a magic resistance feat for him or at least spatial manipulation as he would have to break the spell or have some form of space manipulation protection.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle: I know but that's not a proof he can do it to people/animals. I don't remember him using transmutation even against weaker enemies like Dormammu's zealots.

The portals seem to just burn through things when they close. Look at Cull's arm, it was scorched after it got cut. I don't think portals negate durability based on this. Plus Russos also said that Thanos' skin is almost impenetrable when talking about portal cutting - clearely talking about his durability and not some special resistance to magic.

If I got to guess how it will happen with Thanos, I think that Thanos' arm will get stuck in the portal when Strange closes it. When Thanos removes his arm from the portal, then the portal will be able to close.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this will be cool to see once I see the movie but based off Leakes does seem like they have a better chance to win than the avengers

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with stones thanos in an easy victory

without stones sersi will solo due to durability bypass

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By achillesspawn
@darkthunder said:

with stones thanos in an easy victory

without stones sersi will solo due to durability bypass

Doesn't sersi have to touch the object to do that?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: so will she. Besides he's got 10 people to worry about, ikaris can probably give a decent fight, and sersi can hide due to sprites illusions

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: so will she. Besides he's got 10 people to worry about, ikaris can probably give a decent fight, and sersi can hide due to sprites illusions

I fail to see why he would just let her approach him. How is Ikaris giving him a decent fight? He's got barely any decent striking feats and with his sword Thanos could easily kill him. In Loki and IW they imply that Thanos can see through illusions.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: looking at what people are saying about him, for example island level ap, he'd probably low diff thanos

But without that, his hv had some impressive concussive force and is much faster

Implication is not clear and sprites work differently

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: looking at what people are saying about him, for example island level ap, he'd probably low diff thanos

But without that, his hv had some impressive concussive force and is much faster

Implication is not clear and sprites work differently

Island level ap isn't enough to beat Thanos.

Didn't his HV fail to kill deviants who were killed by a shotgun.

Old Loki says that he had to make the most powerful illusion he had ever done to fool Thanos. It's pretty clear that it takes a lot. How?

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos beats them the same way he did Hulk

He has better stroking and strength than all of them, only issue is speed, but I don't see him not being able to deal with them as he delt with Carol

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say bump now that’s the movie is out but never mind lol

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos doesn't need the stones to beat them for now.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SuperDarth
Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: causal island level ap is not enough? Didn't that much almost kill him by his own admission?

His hv also buried someone into a mountain iirc, he broke quite a lot of rock

He had to make the most convincing illusion, and that statement can be interpreted in different ways. But let's not go there, already told you sprites powers are different from Loki's, and we have no way to judge how one illusion is more powerful or convincing than the others. Thanos has no explicit illusion feats, and that's what I want. Besides, what did I tell you about 10+ people attacking him and one of them being a mind controller? You seriously believe he can just look through all this??

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

I guess even Thanos needs to relieve that stress somehow.

OT: I need to see the movie before I come to a conclusion.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 death4bunnies  Online

Eturnals.. mind hax and illusions keep him still, sersi transmutes him into stone.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pandalumina  Online

Thanos needs the Reality stone for illusions, but he only has the power and space stones here.

Makkari blitzes the Gauntlet off in round 1

Team laughably stomps him in round 2

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals literally stomps , they're way more haxed than the team Thanos fought and lost to if not for Starlord,makkari alone takes off the gauntlet

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Is Makkari physically stronger than IW Iron Man (so that she can steal the Gauntlet)? Because Tony couldn't easily take off IG form unconcious Thanos (with Spider-Man's help).

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: causal island level ap is not enough? Didn't that much almost kill him by his own admission?

His hv also buried someone into a mountain iirc, he broke quite a lot of rock

He had to make the most convincing illusion, and that statement can be interpreted in different ways. But let's not go there, already told you sprites powers are different from Loki's, and we have no way to judge how one illusion is more powerful or convincing than the others. Thanos has no explicit illusion feats, and that's what I want. Besides, what did I tell you about 10+ people attacking him and one of them being a mind controller? You seriously believe he can just look through all this??

The first snap was shown to still be increasing rapidly after reaching 5000 megatons, and it's the second snap that nearly killed him, after he had been stabbed and had snapped, so it's not really a fair comparison.

That's not very impressive. Thor's lighting, which Thanos is never hurt by, has far better feats.

Again, how are Sprite's abilities different? Mind control won't work on Thanos. Druig said he couldn't even think about putting a celestial to sleep, unless he got something to massively amp his powers. Mantis struggled incredibly to put Thanos to sleep, yet she put Ego, the celestial, to sleep without too much difficulty. I still haven't been provided a reason to believe that Sprite's illusion are any different than Loki's, so yeah. 8 of them are nothing to him, and will get oneshot. Sersi has the potential to kill him, but will get killed trying. Ikaris is the only one who could 1v1 him, but I doubt he'd win.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: after seeing the movie today I agree with this end up just like the comics Thanos spanking

mainti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: to be fair, thanos wasn't trying there. Endgame Thanos with those gems? Not even a fight. He just turns them all into bubbles or some shit. MCU Doctor Strange would be the biggest challenge.

KrisBishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KrisBishop  Moderator

Thanos wins with the Stones. Eternals stomp without.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos probably loses both rounds honestly. The space and power stone might not be enough.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals stomp

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ikaris and Makkari solo.

Base Thanos gets beaten by Ikaris

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weirdly enough, I think this is the only time I've seen Thanos WITH the Stones have the bigger disadvantage. Ikaris or Makarri could probably take them quite quickly.

In the second fight, I think all 10 Eternals fighting Thanos would just be too much. If it was individual Eternals, maybe 2 Eternals, and MAYBE even 3 Eternal, Thanos could win, but since it's the whole team, he would lose.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weirdly enough, I think this is the only time I've seen Thanos WITH the Stones have the bigger disadvantage. Ikaris or Makarri could probably take them quite quickly.

In the second fight, I think all 10 Eternals fighting Thanos would just be too much. If it was individual Eternals, maybe 2 Eternals, and MAYBE even 3 Eternal, Thanos could win, but since it's the whole team, he would lose.

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's be honest here: Thanos gets stomped. Illusions + MHS superspeed + transmutation of sentient beings + TP strong enough to control billions etc... he can't deal with all of it.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AllHellKingDox

Funny how Ikaris a guy who’s combat speed is no faster than any other eternal could blitz the stones before Thanos react, same with Makkari yet dozens of threads I was told Thanos could react to JL super and flash with no problem even if they’re the SC versions.

Just something to think about.

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stone or not thanos wins.

druig power can't direct eternals =useless

ajack has no attacking power=useless,

makarri attack can't beat kuro and ikaris who dosent's have dulable feat than thanos=useless

phastos machines can't beat ikaris=useless

sersi can't direct life being=useless

gil dosen't have a better feats than hulk=useless

ikaris lower strengh than gil, have heat vision that even can't kill deviants=useless

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals stomps

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makkari blitz Thanos all day ,he can't even tag her

Xandrew1017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get Eternals just came out and people are overrated it but thanos with any stone easily stomps them.

Give it a month and once the hype runs off they’ll be complete fodder 🤣

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: you remember deviant can't tag makkari so using shock wave to her and fly her away? and that shock wave dosen't looks stronger than hulk's thunder clap in incredible hulk movie.

so no.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The blitz the gautlet off thing is stupid.