No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mysterio wants to take revenge on Thanos for the death of Tony Stark

Beck gets basic Knowledge

Who would win

Avatar image for professorrespect
#2 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk what Beck would be able to do to Thanos. Fool him maybe, but I doubt that his drone army can get him unless Thanos is somehow weak to bullets (which, tbh, we never got a answer on)

#3 Posted by RuizhiPieter (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is more than capable of resisting the drone’s capabilities and with the infinity gauntlet would just blast all the drones with the power stone and kill beck himself. If he wasn’t using his gauntlet, he could call his warship and destroy those drones.

#4 Posted by Amendment50 (16025 posts) - - Show Bio

??? Thanos with zero effort.

#5 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins if he is immune to bullets, if not Mysterio Stomps

#6 Posted by KingFrieza (1597 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: he's tanked rifle bullets. A grazing hit from stormbreaker was deflected by the armor...

#7 Edited by Bearderby (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is bulletproof, he tanked M249 SAW and didn't even flinch

#8 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza: Oh yea I forgot, okay he should be able to then

#9 Posted by Co-Boss (735 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: he got shot by vibranium bullets and didn't even flinch, his piercing resistance is fine.

#10 Posted by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos should not be able to take 30mm bullets by feats.

#11 Posted by Sargeras (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Thanos should not be able to take 30mm bullets by feats.

Thanos should be able to though? Wasn't War Machine, Bucky, and pretty much everyone that had guns shooting him at the end of IW, and we never saw any sign that he was injured or that there were bullet-holes, etc?

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#13 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people honestly trying to use bullets as a win here lol

#14 Posted by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by eri123 (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#17 Posted by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: Zod should scale from Superman and Nam-Ek because they pretty much have the same physiology. Not sure if Thanos could really scale from Hulk's piercing resistance.

#18 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: so the guy with zero feats can scale to those he is equal with (obv he should) but the guy with feats and who is obviously above said people in the mcu can’t ..... hahahahahaha

#19 Edited by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: Different beings, Zod is a kryptonian, so he must have the same physiology as his fellow kryptonians. Thanos is a titan, and Hulk is a radioactive gamma monster, not the same at all. That's like scaling Wonder Woman from Aquaman, or MCU Spider-Man to MCU Luke Cage. Doesn't work at all if we're talking about pure piercing resistance. On the other hand, we can scale Orm to Aquaman and Miles Morales to Peter Parker in terms of piercing resistance because they're the same beings.

#20 Edited by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I actually understand where you are coming from but in this case it’s just stupid to think he can’t take those rounds he no sells missiles etc and no sold war manchine gun fire and so on and we know for a fact he’s above every Avengers or Villian (not the big 2) in durability

except for possibly Carol.

#21 Posted by GateOfBabylon (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people honestly trying to use bullets as a win here lol

#22 Posted by Darkthunder (3613 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps

#23 Posted by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk what Beck would be able to do to Thanos. Fool him maybe, but I doubt that his drone army can get him unless Thanos is somehow weak to bullets (which, tbh, we never got a answer on)

I think we saw Bucky and Sam shoot at him.

#24 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: and War Machine but he did block some of it before crushing the armour

#25 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Minigun fire from multiple directions is a lot more capable of piercing than those guys.

#26 Posted by JefferydeDucke (648 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: do u think Wonder Woman is bulletproof?

#27 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: only against people who can be killed by bullets and or don’t have senses like Spider-Man.

#28 Posted by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Minigun fire from multiple directions is a lot more capable of piercing than those guys.

It still shows he doesn't have a piercing vulnerability. You said we never got it answered whether he was weak to bullets.

#29 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well, that partly answers it, he seems to be capable of dealing with low calibre weapons, but idk about high calibre rounds.

#30 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @diarrhearegatta: lol use some common sense why wouldnt he be able to tank higher rounds? Mark 3 Iron Man was dusting off tank fire and so on. Thanos tanked literally every attack in two movies except Stormbreaker and even destroying the gems yet Drone fire is gonna kill him.... people on this site give me a good laugh.

#31 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: Blunt durability doesn't equal to amazing piercing durability. There's a critical difference between them that I'm afraid you don't seem to understand.

And no, Cap knocking Thanos down was not him tanking anything, I'm sorry to say.

#32 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: I’m just out the cinema from watching the movie mysterio was amazing but he could have a million of those drones and he’ll never beat people on that tier except perhaps Wonder Woman due to her having a stupid weakness to bullets etc.

Hulk or Thanos etc will just stand there wondering what the hells going on without feeling a thing.

Lol about me not understanding the difference.

#33 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: Well, you kinda just proved that you don't know the difference. Just saying "Thanos is on another tier" is a lame duck excuse, and also saying "Thanos beat x so like x he can tank y like x" isn't proof of anything.

#34 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: Hahahaha.

Mate your a big mysterio fan I get that but he’s likely not beating War Machine nvm Thanos.

#35 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: So no argument apart from "muh fanboy tho" despite the fact you named yourself after the character you are defending? Interesting view.

Get some better material next time.

#37 Edited by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: coming from a guy who try’s to make 616 Mysterio high tier 😂😂

Believe me I would be making these same arguments with anyone else on this level only lunatics would think Beck can beat anyone on that level but your giving me a good laugh I must say.

#38 Posted by Gnomishness (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

As hax as Mysterio can be, Thanos outstats the attacks he's capable of by a wide enough margin that Thanos should eventually be capable of randomly destroying one of Mysterio's drones and figuring out how the illusion works long before he's actually taken down. This fight could easily last for more than an hour, but eventually Thanos takes it.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#39 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18220 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins easily.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#40 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12744 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is definitely bulletproof... His armor tanked stormbreaker, he tanked Bucky's bullets in IW, Cap's vibranium piercing gauntlets to the face, etc.

#41 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: These weak attacks on my character aren't doing you any favours in terms of debating quality.

I'm going to kindly bow out as it is quite clear you don't have a good argument.

And please, don't lecture me on comic characters. I don't even need to say why this coming from a dude who mainly argues MCU/DCEU and hasn't shown any capability in debating outside of that is laughable.

#42 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: haha I talk on loads of threads mate regardless of what you notice the ironic thing is I’ve probably read every mysterio comic available before the mcu even started not that it matters much here.

Hahah hard to argue against someone saying Thanos will lose to a projector and Bullets, who else can Beck beat? Thor? Hulk? Zod? Superman?

Catch ye later then.

#43 Edited by Gnomishness (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration:

Thanos is definitely bulletproof... His armor tanked stormbreaker, he tanked Bucky's bullets in IW, Cap's vibranium piercing gauntlets to the face, etc.

He tanked those things, but he didn't-sell them. The stark-drones have a variety of powerful weapons that can cut through several feet of steel doors. Given maybe a day's worth of time, Mysterio's drones could wear down and probably kill Thanos, assuming no unpredictable retaliation.

This is not a stomp.

@thought_robot:

Thanos beat far more powerful IW Strange..

A far more powerful Thanos, holding several infinity stones already, beat IW Strange. Not endgame Thanos. And on top of that, Strange and Mysterio's power sets are incomparable. This comment basically says nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
#44 Posted by deactivated-5d28a8d99844a (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: he is wanking Mysterio so bad 😷

The storm Fanboys have some competition

#45 Edited by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@nandope: no no no don’t you see I’m the fanboy because I have the old 616 variant in my user name lol...

#46 Posted by CocaColaMan (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel for this Thanos downplay.

Thanos roflstomps. Mysterio is a human level opponent with some drones, Thanos could just leap at him and turn him into a blood puddle.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#47 Posted by Supermanforever (9734 posts) - - Show Bio

lol spite. Thanos one shots.

#48 Posted by bleidd (539 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Karkus (953 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess they should have just used high calibre bullets against Thanos in Infinity War. Would have easily prevented The Blip.

#50 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocacolaman: lol your right tbh but at least those two had solid reasons to give him trouble.