#1 Posted by PercyBender (394 posts) - - Show Bio
  • No prior knowledge
  • In character
  • Win by any means
  • Cap has shield and mjolnir
No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by thatduderox (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has Thor stats from the hammer, I don't think she can hurt him.

#4 Posted by PercyBender (394 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatduderox: Does Thor have any good piercing durability feats?

#5 Edited by thatduderox (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@percybender: Not tanking, but they can't outright put him down either. He was stabbed numerous times by Hela's blades and kept fighting. Loki has also shanked him, but he recovered soon after. Not sure if Cap got this as well though.

Edit: Plus when it comes to pure combat, Cap is on a whole other level, especially with the power that comes from the hammer. TVD fighters are mainly brawlers besides a few exceptions like Elijah. Most fighters rely on speed and strength. Cap did more with the hammer than Thor in multiple movies. His combos were so ridiculous he put Thanos on his back.

#6 Posted by PercyBender (394 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatduderox:

I know he heals fast, but its probably because the damage was never continuous as a vampire bite sucking of his blood.

And about neck breaking? We saw a lot of that in TVD.

#7 Posted by thatduderox (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@percybender: I don't think she would be physically able to break his neck. If the Hammer really does give Cap the power of Thor, which it looks like it does based on him taking hits from a bloodlusted Thanos and gaining the abilities to summon lightning, that would put Cap on a whole other level of strength. Thor has feats, even in his earlier films, that puts him well above even the Originals. I just think that with the hammer her and Cap are in two totally different tiers, and the gap between them would be too big.

#8 Edited by RBT (29172 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd absolutely fodderize regular Cap. With Thor's stats, he wins.

#9 Posted by Rijehu (1832 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing she has on him is speed...and that's basic Cap. Even then he should still win handily unless he's susceptible neck snapping which is arguable. Worthy Cap...why is this even a thing???

#10 Posted by BOC (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think worthy Cap had Thor's durability, so Katherine should win.

If he does, he stomps.