No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

Kinda hard to judge, assuming MCU WS is half the man MCU Cap is he should be able to take a few stabs(Anything but a major neck or face wound). They look a lot more skilled, but he can probably just rag doll them once he lays that bonic arm on them.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm leaning towards WS.

WS is obviously peak human, as he can hang with / defeat Cap, and the Assassin's, while amazing, I think are somewhat below peak. Not to mention WS's arm.

I think it would be a fun fight to watch, but in the end WS would take the team.

Of course it is worth mentioning that the out come would be different if each assassin had their best weapons. At that point though, if that stipulation were to occur, the Assassin's would need to be changed just to make it more far.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm guessing Bucky

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins imo

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky easily

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm playing I could solo Bucky with either

Don't know any of the official lore though to comment seriously

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky kinda stomps. Add Connor and I might side with AC.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky stomps. Him and Cap was tag teaming Iron man.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: WS is more or less equal to Cap. ( makes no sense for Cap to beat him tbh because when Steve was turned he was a skinny weakling whereas Bucky was in perfect shape but whatever )

And I would say he wrecks. An assassin with rifles and SMGs and Super Soldier Serum and a Vibranium arm >>> dudes with swords

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: WS is more or less equal to Cap. ( makes no sense for Cap to beat him tbh because when Steve was turned he was a skinny weakling whereas Bucky was in perfect shape but whatever )

And I would say he wrecks. An assassin with rifles and SMGs and Super Soldier Serum and a Vibranium arm >>> dudes with swords

only a knife man, no rifles and SMGs

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarthAznable

Well if assassins manage to go stealth they might have a shot but they don't have any equipment besides their knives so I'd say Bucky. Physically superior and at least as skilled with his fair share of experience with assassinations.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if assassins manage to go stealth they might have a shot but they don't have any equipment besides their knives so I'd say Bucky. Physically superior and at least as skilled with his fair share of experience with assassinations.

knives and their hidden blades

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky stomps. Him and Cap was tag teaming Iron man.

And how is that relevant here?

Assassins are way more skilled than Tony

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: Yeah I get that but my point was they have no other equipment to help them go into stealth or help fight overall.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: I'm just making a point that they have 0 chance of winning against Bucky. There is no argument here for them winning.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: I'm just making a point that they have 0 chance of winning against Bucky. There is no argument here for them winning.

I wouldn´t go that far.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio at his prime went head on at an army and only got captured because he was seeing flashes of Altair. I don't think he woulda beat the army but he woulda avoided them and succeeded with less trouble in his mission. Ezio solos this.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DarthAznable

@helixflameyt: That's nowhere near reason enough for Ezio soloing....

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have a feeling that the day after Civil War comes out, that no one will even question that Winter Soldier wins pretty easily, just based on the teased Iron Man fight alone. I'm not necessarily saying that's the correct view point, just a prediction.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

The assassins eviscerate Bucky.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@darthaznable: Ezio will process things a lot quicker than Bucky will. He is much more advanced and will counter out nearly every one of Bucky's attacks. Bucky only has strength advantage.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt: Trailers don't mean anything...

Yes they do. If you want to say game play does then that can vary whether your good at the game or not. If we are playing Brotherhood or Revalations I'd stomp fairly easily by counter attacking.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Assassins will be having some fun for once

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt: Unless it's part of the actual story, game trailers are just press rendered cutscenes made to look really cool in order to sell the game. This one in particular is not part of the game/story at all.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt: Unless it's part of the actual story, game trailers are just press rendered cutscenes made to look really cool in order to sell the game. This one in particular is not part of the game/story at all.

That part was shown in the game, although I think nothing in it is more impressive than Bucky.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume you have never played Assassins Creed Revelations? The trailer is based off the opening of the game. You're trying to argue against a game you haven't played.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarthAznable

@helixflameyt: You clearly missed the guy who already verified that. Even still it's nothing Bucky couldn't do, and with greater ease thanks to his stats. You should have either said it was the intro or posted a video stating so rather than assuming everyone has played Revelations (Most cinematic trailers aren't intros to their games). That video alone doesn't make a case for Ezio soloing and it's foolish to think he can.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Winter Soldier has Captain America's stats

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

It seems to me that the only thing that allowed Bucky to compete with Cap is his enhanced arm. Cap holds back here i think.. I mean they're both superhuman, but Cap is superior by quite a bit.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DarthAznable

@linsanel_doctor said:
Loading Video...

It seems to me that the only thing that allowed Bucky to compete with Cap is his enhanced arm. Cap holds back here i think.. I mean they're both superhuman, but Cap is superior by quite a bit.

He's not superior by a huge amount. Bucky has pretty darn good durability as hinted by Cap kicking him so hard he made a dent in a car then got kneed but Bucky was absolutely fine. In fact I'd say Bucky's arm puts him higher since he easily overpowered Cap with it. He was able to kick Cap and other people dozens of feet away. I think he has a soviet version of the SSS. Cap has the benefit of his shield and he's a little more skilled which helped him in their fights. They're both pretty even tbh.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah what @darthaznable said haha. I see them as pretty close, with Cap maybe slightly above. Cap and WS were grappling in both of their fight scenes and they seemed pretty evenly matched until WS used the potential in his metal arm. WS was given a form of the SSS, maybe not quite as potent because there was no mention of any Vita rays used in his process but Sebastian Stan has stated that WS has some form of the serum.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt: You clearly missed the guy who already verified that. Even still it's nothing Bucky couldn't do, and with greater ease thanks to his stats. You should have either said it was the intro or posted a video stating so rather than assuming everyone has played Revelations (Most cinematic trailers aren't intros to their games). That video alone doesn't make a case for Ezio soloing and it's foolish to think he can.

Bucky has not been trained to do that. Bucky is a soldier (hints the name), not an assassin. Ezio would use his surroundings better, smarter, better H2H, and gonna fight overall more strategically. Plus Ezio has armour and boots that help him withstand falling from buildings and being able to back flop into water from hundreds of feet. He is extremely strong being able to lift himself up to high heights without breaking a sweat and can also STRAFE jump 25 METERS (82.021 feet) off of a building that is 3 stories high plus a sidewalk so like 40 feet that would mean jumping at minimum 20.50525 feet per 10 feet downward with no starting acceleration. And also Ezio beat the best fighter (swordsman) in the AC Universe who was amped up on golden apple hacks with his army coming non-stop to back him up. Not to mention his poison arsenal. If Bucky gets thee slightest cut he's dead in seconds.

Loading Video...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarthAznable

@helixflameyt said:
@darthaznable said:

Bucky has not been trained to do that. Bucky is a soldier (hints the name), not an assassin. Ezio would use his surroundings better, smarter, better H2H, and gonna fight overall more strategically. Plus Ezio has armour and boots that help him withstand falling from buildings and being able to back flop into water from hundreds of feet. He is extremely strong being able to lift himself up to high heights without breaking a sweat and can also STRAFE jump 25 METERS (82.021 feet) off of a building that is 3 stories high plus a sidewalk so like 40 feet that would mean jumping at minimum 20.50525 feet per 10 feet downward with no starting acceleration. And also Ezio beat the best fighter (swordsman) in the AC Universe who was amped up on golden apple hacks with his army coming non-stop to back him up. Not to mention his poison arsenal. If Bucky gets thee slightest cut he's dead in seconds.

Loading Video...

Lmao. He's the Winter Soldier. He's an assassin. He's been able to disappear from sight in the blink of an eye multiple times. He's ASSASSINATED plenty of people throughout history. He sniped Nick through a wall. Dude snuck onto the a hellicarrier. Just because he isn't from Assassin's Creed doesn't suddenly discredit him being an assassin. Nor does his name having "soldier" in it suddenly make him only a soldier. Look at where they are. What surroundings will he utilize? Considering Bucky stomped Widow, Falcon and pretty much tied with Cap, I don't see how Ezio is better when it comes to h2h. Hell one of his most notable h2h fights is against the bloody Pope. Bucky is superhuman and has his metal arm to block. He can easily just overpower either. Bucky's arm dug through concrete, he kicked guys dozens of feet away, threw a shield so hard it got stuck in a van and again, his metal arm is stronger than Cap and we've seen what he can do. Not sure where you're getting these numbers from or why they're even important because they aren't helping your argument. Him being the best in that universe is fine but it doesn't suddenly mean Ezio can just beat everyone, especially when he has no sword in this fight. Did you even bother to read the OP because it's painfully obvious you didn't.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt said:
@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

Lmao. He's the Winter Soldier. He's an assassin. He's been able to disappear from sight in the blink of an eye multiple times. He's ASSASSINATED plenty of people throughout history. He sniped Nick through a wall. Just because he isn't from Assassin's Creed doesn't suddenly discredit him being an assassin. Nor does his name having "soldier" in it suddenly make him only a soldier. Look at where they are. What surroundings will he utilize? Considering Bucky stomped Widow, Falcon and pretty much tied with Cap, I don't see how Ezio is better when it comes to h2h. Hell one of his most notable h2h fights is against the bloody Pope. Bucky is superhuman and has his metal arm to block. He can easily just overpower either. Bucky's arm dug through concrete, he kicked guys dozens of feet away, threw a shield so hard it got stuck in a van and again, his metal arm is stronger than Cap and we've seen what he can do. Not sure where you're getting these numbers from or why they're even important because they aren't helping your argument. Him being the best in that universe is fine but it doesn't suddenly mean Ezio can just beat everyone, especially when he has no sword in this fight. Did you even bother to read the OP because it's painfully obvious you didn't.

My bad on the soldier thing. I meant to say trained a soldier. We have assassins today, but the kind I'm refering to is a freaking ninja assassin. And beating Falcon wasn't too great. What surroundings? Have you ever been to a basketball/hockey game before? There's ton of shops and they're freakin huge. I'm not saying Ezio would beat everyone I'm just saying he'd beat him. And in the OP he can still use his poison knives. Play AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Ezio is beyond a badass. Ezio has decades of experience focused in H2H and beating Cesare with amped up stats would be like fighting Bucky.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ezio's_Apple_of_Eden

That is what Ezio was up against throughout Brotherhood. That in possession of the 2nd best fighter (after Ezio) would be overwhelming. Bucky has no feats to compare to beating Ezio. And as I said the slightest cut will mean death in about 30-45 seconds. That is if Ezio doesn't kill him while he's going through that freak out.

Loading Video...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarthAznable

@helixflameyt: Beating Falcon was still relatively impressive given the fact that one had superior ground and guns. Looking at the speeds Falcon flies, Bucky was still able to manhandle him. When he gets his hands on either one, they're going to die. They both start in vision of one another . Last time I checked, the assassins can't pull the vanishing act without gear. OP just says knives indicating plain knives. Unless poison is specified, they don't have any. WS has been operating for years and pulled off many assassinations for the soviets. He's an expert. And he beat him in a sword fight and whatever other plethora of gear he had. They don't have swords or any extra gear here. If they had swords they'd fair better but even then, Bucky could just grab it and break it. He didn't show any signs of being on Bucky's level in terms of physical stats. Bucky has no feats...How about stomping Widow and Falcon, vanishing in thin air, fighting evenly with Cap, overpowering him with his metal hand (Cap is already superhuman so this makes his arm even stronger), killing trained SHIELD agents with the utmost ease, ambushing Team Cap, "killing" Nick through a wall. Ezio has no real/good h2h feats, he's not on Bucky's physical level, he has no other gear besides his hidden blades and a knife, they start in visibility of each other hinting that they're in close. proximity.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Ezio solos

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way that the Assassins could win is if they use stealth.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helixflameyt: Beating Falcon was still relatively impressive given the fact that one had superior ground and guns. Looking at the speeds Falcon flies, Bucky was still able to manhandle him. When he gets his hands on either one, they're going to die. They both start in vision of one another . Last time I checked, the assassins can't pull the vanishing act without gear. OP just says knives indicating plain knives. Unless poison is specified, they don't have any. WS has been operating for years and pulled off many assassinations for the soviets. He's an expert. And he beat him in a sword fight and whatever other plethora of gear he had. They don't have swords or any extra gear here. If they had swords they'd fair better but even then, Bucky could just grab it and break it. He didn't show any signs of being on Bucky's level in terms of physical stats. Bucky has no feats...How about stomping Widow and Falcon, vanishing in thin air, fighting evenly with Cap, overpowering him with his metal hand (Cap is already superhuman so this makes his arm even stronger), killing trained SHIELD agents with the utmost ease, ambushing Team Cap, "killing" Nick through a wall. Ezio has no real/good h2h feats, he's not on Bucky's physical level, he has no other gear besides his hidden blades and a knife, they start in visibility of each other hinting that they're in close. proximity.

The OP states that the assassins have knives and hidden blades. They can have poison as long as its on a knife. Physics will mean nothing in this battle. Ezio has superior reflexes. AND WTF "Last time I checked, the assassins can't pull the vanishing act without gear." You have obviously never played an AC game.

Loading Video...

I'll post more feats in the morning. You have yet to show any combat feats that would prove useful.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If ezio has his gun or poison things then team would have a chance.. But in this case bucks stomps