• 77 results
ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowWing

The fight takes place in a Shopping Mall.

No prep time.

Win via Death. Bucky is armed with a sniper rifle and two pistols. Deadshot has his weapons.

Both are in character. No unarmed combat.

ROUND 2: Both have 4 days to prep.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot, easily at that

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky round 1, not sure on round 2.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Deadshot round one. And Bucky Round two.

Bucky does a lot with his prep in Civil War imho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: deadshot stomps. Didn't u see his prep at the beginning of the movie? The ricochet part

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1: Deadshot

Round 2: Bucky

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stormdriven
  1. Eh, I'll side with Floyd for a small majority.
  2. Not sure. Probably Bucky since Floyd doesn't really have any prep feats.
GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1 could go either way but my guess is that Floyd puts Bucky down before he can close the gap.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd both rounds. R2 is even easier considering Floyd can ricochet bullets.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed the Deadshot hype train unfortunately.

Deadshot gets his shit kicked in both rounds. He's very accurate against fodder and targets, and the gimmick of not missing is mostly true. But against someone who's as fast, stealthy, and durable as Bucky their is basically no scenario in a one on one situation outside of a Mexican standoff where the Winter Soldier doesn't take it.

Round 2 is meh, neither have many prep showings with that much time.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Did he actually miss in the movie other than when he wanted to? I think the one scene where he by himself mows down about 40 of enchantress's mooks means that if Bucky gets close, he's getting shot. And if he gets tagged, it's game over. Even Bucky sits on cover, deadshot can with Judy s little bit of prep ricochet shots at a moment's notice.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter Soldier

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot headshot hims.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big willie

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot both rounds.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadshot headshot hims.

This. And INB4 he blocked a bullet. He can block one or two bullets coming at him, but he's not blocking multiple coming at multiple parts of his body.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Bucky can react to bullets as per feats, Floyd cannot. Bucky also has him in stealth and a number of other categories. I'd put my money on Bucky. Not missing only gets you so far. The more prep he gets the more I like Bucky's chances.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: no..... bucky hasn't bullet-timed. he's only aimed dodged, even falcon did

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WS. He has bullet-timed (or at least aim dodged...) while Deadshot has yet to face anyone competent.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MK39

Deadshot is the better shot between the two, but either one is accurate enough to kill the other in a single shot if necessary so I don't think a disparity in marksmanship, even as vast as this one is going to matter. Bucky on the other hand, has just about every other advantage. He's faster, stealthier and more agile, allowing him to move about his environment more easily. Furthermore he's participated in an actual war, meaning that he's used to fighting opponents that can actually shoot back. I don't mean to undersell Floyd's talents but the idea that in order to beat him you need to be bulletproof or a bullet timer is rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of how war works.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Did he actually miss in the movie other than when he wanted to? I think the one scene where he by himself mows down about 40 of enchantress's mooks means that if Bucky gets close, he's getting shot. And if he gets tagged, it's game over. Even Bucky sits on cover, deadshot can with Judy s little bit of prep ricochet shots at a moment's notice.

I can't remember if he missed, I doubt it. Not missing isn't the be all and end all when you consider the shots he actually took (zombie like fodder, stationary targets, a shot onto a marked plate) and the fact they don't translate to him shooting a skilled superhuman opponent like Bucky.

Cap has taken multiple bullets and kept going, I wouldn't rule Bucky out in that regard.

Even Bucky sits on cover, deadshot can with Judy s little bit of prep ricochet shots at a moment's notice.

He's not gonna jerry rig the entire battlefield, the only time he did that was when the target had to walk through a doorway to get to his meeting or whatever. Floyd knew that. That's not relevant in either encounter as there is no specific route Bucky needs to follow. He can guess, but that's pretty unlikely to succeed.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KHAOSeater

@buildhare: Well, for one thing, they weren't stationary, and two, if Bucky of seen, he's screwed. Deadshot can just bombard him with his standard arsenal of he chooses to. And cap has powered through a few bullets but if deadshot can tag him even once, as long as it's not a "flesh wound", Bucky will be slowed down enough for him to do it again and again until he's Swiss cheese.

Yeah, but he can set them up and generally saturate the area with 4 days prep. It took him all of ten seconds to set up one, how many df you think he can set up in 4 days, even if it's just for a potentially useful situation? Especially in a confined space. Neither of them have super crazy prep feats, so i don't get why Bucky would benefit more from prep then Floyd. Unless he was winter soldier under Hydra Bucky, then with 4 days prep he could probably get some Hydra weapon that might give him the win if Floyd can't just find and snipe him first.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot is the best shooter in the world. With prep i would say he stomps.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier should stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky definitely wins, I agree with Lunacyde's reasons.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter soldier both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 only guns no hand to hand? Deadshot takes it pretty handily

Round 2 I could see going either way

JohnJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd puts a bullet in his head. Both rounds.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd both rounds

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Bucky both rounds. Deadshot is insanely accurate sure, but Bucky is at least good enough to tag the man (especially considering that he once he shot through Natasha's abdomen to kill his intended target that she was shielding) and also has the advantage in pretty much every other aspect in a fight.

And regardless of whether you consider Bucky blocking bullets to be legit bullet-timing or not, Bucky had consistently deflected bullets (some of them being fired from automatic guns) after he made his return in Cap 2: TWS. I don't see why he couldn't block a couple of bullets then immediately retaliate with his pistols which Deadshot has no way of defending against nor avoiding assuming they start out in the open.

And why assume that Deadshot is getting the first hit anyways? Wouldn't one of the factors in this fight be draw speed especially since both opponents are more than accurate enough to tag the other? And even if Deadshot is faster on the draw (don't really think so) Bucky is more than fast enough to defend himself with his metal arm.

As for Round 2, Deadshot ricocheting a bullet once in a predetermined place where he knew that his target was going to be ahead of doesn't translate well into this particular scenario. He has no idea where Bucky is coming through or plan out what moves Bucky might take and actively maneuver him into a spot where a ricochet shot is possible. Especially in a fight where they both have prep. Outside of that scene we don't know what Deadshot has outside of his standard gear or what resources he has available. That being said if Bucky doesn't have access to HYDRA gear I don't see what he'd put to the table in terms of prep as well. However IIRC Bucky is pretty steallthy so he could use that to his advantage.

IMO it'd pretty much be the same as Round 1 with more weapons at their disposal with maybe the occasional plate stashed somewhere for an unexpected ricochet shot but the chance of him being able to pull that off in a place as large as the average shopping mall as the battlefield and no specified starting point, is unlikely.

To summarize, Bucky is pretty much stronger and more skilled in case he manages to close the *ahem* unspecified distance *ahem*, but even if we keep it as a ranged battle as was likely intended, Bucky still has better reactions than Floyd so he's better equipped to deal with the gunfire of his opponent than the other way around. And while Deadshot is more accurate in terms of technical feats (ricochet a bullet & shooting targets in the exact same spot between the eyes during "cheerleading tryouts") Bucky is more than accurate enough to tag Deadshot as well. Nobody brings much to prep outside of potentially more weapons (either might try to snipe the other) so it doesn't make a difference between the two rounds. Deadshot being more accurate doesn't save him from losing as he had never dealt with anybody with Bucky's reflexes, skill, and accuracy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Floyd should win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd both rounds.

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By comic_fan123

Deadshot

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Barnes both rounds

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Bucky can react to bullets as per feats, Floyd cannot. Bucky also has him in stealth and a number of other categories. I'd put my money on Bucky. Not missing only gets you so far. The more prep he gets the more I like Bucky's chances.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS both rounds. WS's 'bullet reactions' are ludicrous examples of plot armor as featless goons miss shots, or intentionally shoot where he's protecting himself with his 70's era bulletproof arm.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS both rounds. WS's 'bullet reactions' are ludicrous examples of plot armor as featless goons miss shots, or intentionally shoot where he's protecting himself with his 70's era bulletproof arm.

Falcon is a featless goon ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Buck easily

Round 2 - Deadshot because of prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bucky probably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky both rounds.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky beats him in every department apart from accuracy and perhaps gear.

Winter soldier has too many advantages to lose such as having feats of dealing with gun fire and people shooting at him where as Deadshot dosent in fact when the minions got guns he resorted to getting Diablo to deal with them

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By playerx-tr

I'm surprised that so many people said Bucky. DCEU Deadshot never missed a shot, he is very overpowered. If this is an armed combat, I think Bucky has no chance with or without prep.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being strong is not going to help Bucky here in a gun fight, guns negate physical advantages so its gonna come down to accuracy and Deadshot is just plain more accurate than any of the mooks that have failed to hit Bucky.