Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

THE WHAT-IF SCENARIO:

In Endgame, after the alternative-timeline Thanos (let's call him Alt Thanos) captured Nebula and accessed all of her memories, his exceptional intellect told him something doesn't seem right, especially when Dr Strange saw that one winning chance out of 14 millions and chose to sacrficed himself for Ironman. Deciding to nip any potential risk at its bud, Alt-Thanos use the reverse-engineered Pym Particles to travel into the main universe and arrived in Titan before anyone else, aiming to take out the whole Titan team, before his surprisingly-merciful Main-Timeline self shows up.

THE BATTLE:

The titan team (including Nebula) arriving at the desolated planet, planning to ambush the Main-timeline Thanos, only to be stunned at the sight of an Alt-Thanos sitting there on a boulder, waiting patiently for them with his full armor and sword, with full knowledge of the Titan team's abilities and battle tactics (thanks to Nebula's memory hack).

No Caption Provided

Stares at the stunned Avengers right into the eyes, Alt-Thanos slowly stood up and don his helmet.

"You are not the only one cursed with knowledge.." He said as his large hand lock around the handle of his giant sword, "You will not live to see your failure, destiny wills it all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, I am."

No Caption Provided

THE CONDITIONS:

Thanos got full gears and full knowledge, and is determined to eliminate the risk factors of Ironman and Dr strange. The Titan team has no prep but fighting at their best. No stones for either sides nor BFR for Dr Strange. Is the Titan Avengers doomed or will they previl?

If you enjoy my what-if scenarios based on MCU arch, here are more like them:

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No BFR"

The street tiers have no chance

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The screenwriters themselves mentioned Thanos beats the living daylights out of them . What more can we say ?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No BFR"

The street tiers have no chance

Even without the BFR, Doctor Strange is still full of hax and a few of the other team members still got their tricks/gadgets.

The screenwriters themselves mentioned Thanos beats the living daylights out of them . What more can we say ?

When did they said that? Here Thanos do not have the stones, just a powerful brick with a sword.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean. This time Thanos has no answer to getting trapped by Strange. So team stomps. Also Iron man was giving 4 stone Thanos a solid beating. In Endgame literally Thor KO’s him so I don’t wanna hear it. The avengers cause no gems means no answer to strange.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Strange would carry the team to victory.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79: Don't recall Thor hitting Mjolnir like a baseball into Tony's head? Okay sure. Lets pretend that doesn't exist.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

Thanos. He would cut apart Iron Man and with Strange being the only other threat, I think he'd take it.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos stomps everyone except Strange, if he gets too Strange fast with prior knowledge he can pull the W, but more than likely Strange will just subdue him. The team literally hinges on Strange. Without him they get shit stomped.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no BFR Thanos wins.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange is the MVP for the team here. Without the Stones, Thanos has no answer to Strange's hax. The rest of the team can act as distractions, although a lot of them may die in the process.

2018 Thanos will have a much easier job getting the Time Stone though, and if Tony is killed fighting Alt-Thanos then that means that Strange's one possibility of ultimate victory is snuffed out.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By viking1205

Strange wins it for the team. Without him, team loses.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Strange vs Thanos fight was evidence that Thanos needs the stones to win that fight.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with Strange as MVP.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Iron Man gave Thanos a beating in your imagination. He didn't do more than a scratch after Thanos tanked attacks from everyone else. Then IM proceeded to get stomped without even landing one more hit.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: I mean. He quite literally gave him a beating. Yes he caused a scratch. So? The point is he lasted a while. Which is all that’s necessary in this fight for strange to win.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Without stones Thanos doesn't stand a chance. Strange would solo.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WordWarrior

Thanos wins easily. Too strong, too durable. And the screenwriters said it.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Limitless82

@noah_ouellette said:

I mean. This time Thanos has no answer to getting trapped by Strange.

@anthp2000 said:

Strange would carry the team to victory.

@viking1205 said:

Strange wins it for the team. Without him, team loses.

@thespartanb345t said:
@ready_4_madness said:

I think the Strange vs Thanos fight was evidence that Thanos needs the stones to win that fight.

@tsunamiwave said:

Team wins with Strange as MVP.

Interesting, so you guys don't think with full knowledge and full gear, Thanos can evade/dodge Strange's magic attack or cut the lassos with his sword when he was fast enough to handled Endgame trio just fine simultaneously?

Or go for Strange first since he is the biggest threat?

How will the team put Thanos down even if Strange managed to trap him with lassos? If Mantis get taken out earlier.

Just asking :-)

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By viking1205

@limitless82 said:

Interesting, so you guys don't think with full knowledge and full gear, Thanos can evade/dodge Strange's magic attack or cut the lassos with his sword when he was fast enough to handled Endgame trio just fine simultaneously?

Thanos doesn't have the soul stone. Meaning, he wouldn't have a counter to Stephen's cloning and restraining which will give the others a perfect opening to use.

@limitless82 said:

Or go for Strange first since he is the biggest threat?

How will the team put Thanos down even if Strange managed to trap him with lassos? If Mantis get taken out earlier.

I think it'd incredibly naive if Strange gets ahead of likes of Tony or someone like Drax and tries a cqc combat with Thanos without the IG. I mean, magic users like him have the perfect counters against bricks like Thanos and they can best utilize their advantage if he manages to have a distance. Also, if Thanos throws his blade straight at Strange knowing the danger posed, he might transmute it into butterflies or send it through a portal somewhere else.

As for putting Thanos down, it'll take a long time, but the team can do it tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange FTW

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Limitless82

@viking1205 said:

Thanos doesn't have the soul stone. Meaning, he wouldn't have a counter to Stephen's cloning and restraining which will give the others a perfect opening to use.

I think it'd incredibly naive if Strange gets ahead of likes of Tony or someone like Drax and tries a cqc combat with Thanos without the IG. I mean, magic users like him have the perfect counters against bricks like Thanos and they can best utilize their advantage if he manages to have a distance. Also, if Thanos throws his blade straight at Strange knowing the danger posed, he might transmute it into butterflies or send it through a portal somewhere else.

As for putting Thanos down, it'll take a long time, but the team can do it tbh.

Yes I can see cloning can be a headache for Thanos, although I do feel his sword might be able to cut the lassos, but of course, there is no evidences either for or against, just pure spectulation.

And yeah it would be smart and reasonable of Strange to keep distance and attack at range, but with full knowledge of his foes abilities/capabilities (curtesy of Nebula's memory-hack preview), Thanos might not make it that easy for him. He is also smart enough to use his enemies against their allies, ie in Endgame trio fight, he grabbed Ironman to block the hammer throw, effectively using Thor to KO Tony. So similiarly, he could easily use any of the other lesser avengers to disrupt/counter Strange's attacks.

Of course, I am not saying Thanos will definitely win or otherwise, just help hushing out a fuller discussion since alot of viners bet on Strange's hax :-)

Spectral__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spectral__

Honestly on paper it should be pretty easy to fight Thanos but everyone is so dumb trying to beat him in fisticuffs instead of wearing him down with ranged attacks.

I seriously doubt their "Punches" are hitting so much harder than their ranged attacks.

Sure the ranged attacks are weaker but they can spam a lot of it.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man , Strange is easily the most wanked MCU character .