Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Wenwu vs MCU Ultron (38 votes)

Ultron 50%
Wenwu 50%

This is pre-vibranium Ultron.

Both are in character.

Takes place in NYC streets.

Starts on opposite sides of a two lane road.

• 
A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu definitely hits harder than Captain America. So he could do some real damage very consistently. I’d also say he’s more skilled.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, how tf can u vote for wenwu

ONE-ABOV3-ALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ye ultron is really powerful when it comes to IQ IN BATTLE AND JUST IQ he has great battle experince but wenwu hits harder than captain america but ultron did get lasers from vision and iron man and lightining from thor plus got launched by hulk so ye no worries he be eating those hits

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one-abov3-all: that was Vibranium Ultron. Pre-Vibranium, Cap put up a fight against him.

ONE-ABOV3-ALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really good fight. Maybe ultron for a slight majority but I could be swayed the other way

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: he’s stronger and probably more skilled than Captain America. Hell, likely more durable too. He can definitely hang with Ultron and injure him with the rings. Pre-Vibranium Ultron was struggling to kill Cap.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By heiqn

This is Pre-Vibranium Ultron. Wenwu stomps.

Final Form Ultron curbstomps, he beat Thor.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: pre vibranium Ultron ain’t all that. I didn’t vote btw I’m just saying

i just noticed this was pre vibranium lmao

still would take him

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: he's definitely above cap, but Ultron, iron man mark like, 60 tier? Nope

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: he's definitely above cap, but Ultron, iron man mark like, 60 tier? Nope

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Cap managed to embed his shield into his body and stagger him with his punches. Wenwu’s strikes are going to hit much harder, plus he’s just as good if not better in every other area. He’s even more versatile than Cap. Tony’s Mark 45 made quick work of Ultron with like mid-difficulty all things considered.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Cap managed to embed his shield into his body and stagger him with his punches. Wenwu’s strikes are going to hit much harder, plus he’s just as good if not better in every other area. He’s even more versatile than Cap. Tony’s Mark 45 made quick work of Ultron with like mid-difficulty all things considered.

he did all that and never stood a chance of winning. that kind supports my argument to extent actually imo. ultron might just be too tanky

tony and ultron fought for a good 5 minutes if memory serves me right. he won, quick work is not exactly the word id personally use.

RemyBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was gonna say Ultron but saw this pre-vibranium so Wenwu.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: I still put Wenwu way above Cap. His striking power is much harder than what Cap’s able to dish out, and he’s more versatile, more skilled, and more mobile.

Rewatching their fight, Tony took a while, but he didn’t seem all that damaged or in trouble. He had Ultron dead to rights and on the run for most of it (granted he was also stalling for Wanda to TP everyone and to steal the Vibranium).

Those ring strikes are going to knock Ultron around and do some damage for sure.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu beats pre-vibranium Ultron.

MisterKeyrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Cap put up a good fight

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: I still put Wenwu way above Cap. His striking power is much harder than what Cap’s able to dish out, and he’s more versatile, more skilled, and more mobile.

Rewatching their fight, Tony took a while, but he didn’t seem all that damaged or in trouble. He had Ultron dead to rights and on the run for most of it (granted he was also stalling for Wanda to TP everyone and to steal the Vibranium).

Those ring strikes are going to knock Ultron around and do some damage for sure.

i dont doubt. difference being that this isnt a dumb movie fight per se. ultron can fly, can levitate things, has laser beams, is significantly smarter, has greater stamina, is more durable normally (idk how durable the rings protection is tbh), and can spam from long range. this is a losing fight

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Wenwu can most likely deflect his energy blasts using the rings, and he should have the speed to do so. He also has ranged attacks if he fires the rings at his opponent. Just because Ultron is smarter scientifically doesn’t mean he’s tactically a better strategist. Wenwu’s been fighting in wars for like a couple hundred years now, so he definitely has an experience advantage.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Wenwu can most likely deflect his energy blasts using the rings, and he should have the speed to do so. He also has ranged attacks if he fires the rings at his opponent. Just because Ultron is smarter scientifically doesn’t mean he’s tactically a better strategist. Wenwu’s been fighting in wars for like a couple hundred years now, so he definitely has an experience advantage.

i meant smarter as a whole. what u mean is experience, what i mean is that ultron is a legitimate stark+ brain level entity at all times. wenwu is a martial artist who throws things really strongly and quickly. at one point, if the fight goes on for too long, ultron being made of more durable material, not having fatigue problems, and being a mega supercomputer will just fuck him up

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu one-shots.

Yeaheeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: and getting hit by rings powerful enough to shake a mountainside is going to mess Ultron up. Wenwu doesn’t need to get fatigued if he takes him down quick. Ultron isn’t THAT durable, and it’s not like Wenwu’s human-level in that regard either.

Plus I really don’t see how his intellect plays a part here, and it’s not like Wenwu’s stupid. Wenwu has better combat knowledge and skill by miles, and he’s been running a criminal empire for a long time. How is “being a mega supercomputer” going to fuck Wenwu up?

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron due to mobility and laser beam.

Wenwu's durability is not that good.

SONofTheStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Wenwu can do the move Shang Chi used on the Dweller in Darkness. I doubt Ultron survives that.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofthestorm: I’m not so sure he can. It’s implied Shang is using the Tao Lo wind technique in tandem with the rings, something Wenwu can’t replicate since he doesn’t know the technique.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KaiThighJu

If Cap can put up a good fight against pre-vibranium Ultron then Wenwu will beat this version of Ultron.

SONofTheStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: oh okay then never mind. I thought it was just something they could do with the rings.

OT: I change my mind. I don't who could win this.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@idragonov: If the Mandarin actually had the actual Mandarin rings with each their special power then I would say he could defeat Ultron.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people just forgetting that Cap had his shield that he hurt Ultron with? What's this "Wenwu hits harder than Cap" nonsense about?

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Wenwu definitely has way higher striking power with the rings. I’ve never, ever seen someone dispute this. Even Cap’s regular strikes were staggering Ultron.

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RavenVice01: I agree if the rings acted like how they do in the comics wenwu would 100% win. But I'm torn on a 50/50 and can't decide how it turns out in the MCU.