Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MCU: Fandral, Hogun & Volstagg

Vs

4 Flag Smashers including Karli from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

&

5 Siberian Winter Soldiers including Josef from Civil War.

Morals off

Unarmed,h2h battle.

Round 2:

Lady Sif and Skruge join team 1

Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, John Walker join team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Warriors three > Flag Smashers and 5 winter soldiers.

Even when initially gave the impression that the soldiers are stronger than Bucky, when he had to break through, he beat two with ease.

R2: Super-soldiers due superior numbers

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By teefurtree

I think this is difficult given how little we really saw the Warriors Three get to work, how humiliated they were by Hela, and just how many of the Flagsmashers and Hydra supersoldiers there are. I think basically the only comparable fight we've seen is Loki vs. Cap in Avengers (2012), as I assume Loki is roughly, physically, on par with the elite Asgardian warriors that are the Three (despite him being a frost giant of sorts). In this fight Loki manhandled Cap pretty easily; Cap's striking did basically very little to Loki and Loki was sort of throwing him around...and yet if Cap were as skilled as he became in latter movies I think it wouldn't have been so one-sided, so this is another wrinkle.

In all, I don't know. I'd give it to the Warriors Three on account of durability and strength advantage (which is honestly unclear but just scaling off Loki and other Asgardians in Agents of Shield and such), contingent upon them being smart about how they engage this many enemies, which I'm sure they will being such renowned fighters.

I don't see the bonus round changing the balance drastically. You're going from 5 vs. 10 (Asgardian/super soldier) to 7 vs. 13, and the people you're adding are more skilled than the previous team but it's unclear just how much more so on each side.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians stomp in a mismatch... The stats gap is too much..

ChrisJas00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as cap couldn’t phase Loki with his hits the super super soilder wont really be doing much here tbh

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

I think this is difficult given how little we really saw the Warriors Three get to work, how humiliated they were by Hela, and just how many of the Flagsmashers and Hydra supersoldiers there are. I think basically the only comparable fight we've seen is Loki vs. Cap in Avengers (2012), as I assume Loki is roughly, physically, on par with the elite Asgardian warriors that are the Three (despite him being a frost giant of sorts). In this fight Loki manhandled Cap pretty easily; Cap's striking did basically very little to Loki and Loki was sort of throwing him around...and yet if Cap were as skilled as he became in latter movies I think it wouldn't have been so one-sided, so this is another wrinkle.

In all, I don't know. I'd give it to the Warriors Three on account of durability and strength advantage (which is honestly unclear but just scaling off Loki and other Asgardians in Agents of Shield and such), contingent upon them being smart about how they engage this many enemies, which I'm sure they will being such renowned fighters.

I don't see the bonus round changing the balance drastically. You're going from 5 vs. 10 (Asgardian/super soldier) to 7 vs. 13, and the people you're adding are more skilled than the previous team but it's unclear just how much more so on each side.

I think this analysis is more or less right.

Avatar image for immwarriorortal
immwarriorortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Warrior three should win both Round

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flagsmashers or Winter Soldiers solo.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warriors of the world three

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers