The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eredin12 said:

@the_gaurdian:

First, i am pretty sure i saw something that says she did struggle with it, not sure was in the guidebook, script, novel or something, second subtitles are useless for this lol, they have nothing to do with this, and there was no dialogue eaither here, the reason why we know she struggled is that we see her face which shows us just how much she struggles ot lift it, and she did not have that face only for a moment, but for several seconds while lifting it and if you think there is no more screenshots you are wrong as well, she had the face of struggle until she lifted it above her head, and then holding it there is easier than lifting it like this from ground

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also did not throw it away like toy eiather, we see her use effort in doing so agian

The film is a visual medium, not novel, here we dont need script and dialogue, we need to just see her face to judge it, and how did that vehicle had similar weight?Also show me that scene to prove that she did not struggle as well sicne with tank she clearly did and no denial is changing that

Erdin, this is two screencaps of her lifting a tank and a wall of text and mental gymnastics trying to paint her as struggling. Also the truck she flipped earlier in the movie was 7 tons. She sent it into the air easily and that was before truly unlocking her powers. And this isn't anywhere close to struggling.

She did not have taht in JL or BVS, she normally does not have it, second, because they are stornger than anything that barer blocked

Jenkinsverse only per the OP remember? Also what does stronger even mean lmao. His weapons don't have some special protection against being turned to slag or dust.

First let me stop you right there, QS is much faster in combat than WW lol by feats i saw so far,

Yes the guy that was killed by bullets is faster than the lady that blocks them on a regular basis.

second, nobady said she cannot move her leg fast, she can but not at hypersonic speed, which means he can just go in air, before she closes distnace and then she will not be able to tag him at all

She has a lasso, the ability to jump or can throw projectiles to ground him. Furthermore she's more than capable of closing the distance.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Eh, the script also says that she directly overpowered Ares' TK which would be a 1K ton feat. Plus she still held it for several pages, had a dream about Steve then threw it aside

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@eredin12 said:

@batkevin74: @the_gaurdian said:

Diana one shots him in ever round, even without gear. If she can knock back Superman's head when a village busting drone missile or a massive building explosion that shook the surrounding area couldn't even budge him then there's no hope for Iron Man lite

Reading OP before making comment is usually a good thing to do

"Showings restricted to Wonder Woman/Iron Man solo films/tie-ins."

So no feats from JL and BvS, not only that but pushing back Superman's head is something bullets did as well, so that scaling does bot work, and trying to scale WW to DD is just wrong after JL where she was shown to be dozens of times weaker than Clark alone, not to mention that surviving 2 hits from Superman is not something WM cannot do, he is not just soldier, he has super stats thanks to the armor

Okay, she goes toe to toe with the God of War instead of Superman. War Machine, or in this case, James Rhodes as he has no gear, gets turned into paste by Wonder Woman. Even if you give him the armour she'll win round 1.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: He also threw the tank a way farther distance and with ease at that

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@the_gaurdian:

Your math is wrong guardian, i showed 4, not 2, and showing the clear face of her being in the great struggle while lifting it for several seconds is not mental gymnastic eaither

One screencap was her in the same position and in the other her arm covers her face. What kind of evidence is that even supposed to be?

and now we even have a script further confirming it

"Diana snarls, her arms shaking with the weight of the tank over her head."

So yeah, just concede this point gaurdian

The same script also says she overpowered Ares' grip

Also the truck she flipped earlier in the movie was 7 tons. She sent it into the air easily and that was before truly unlocking her powers. And this isn't anywhere close to struggling.

First I want evidnece that is as heavy as this tank, second,

Similar weight not the same. There's a 22 ton difference but she threw the truck like it wasn't there and it was pre strength boost.

Yeah i do, and in that movie, she never showed that she has it normally or all the time eaither and i dont think she showed it in the last movie, but please feel free to correct me about this with gifs of her doing it, if she did, it means that weapons he uses will break that barrier really, that is what it does

If there's a screencap from WW84 I'll look for it. But you still haven't proven how his weapons can prevent being atomized. All she'd have to do is cross her arms together and that stops his arsenal. There's no way for bullets and missiles to break through being literally destroyed and I'm not sure why this is even a question.

Yes since he chose to die there, to save that kid and Hawkye, he acted as a meat shield, which doesn't change fact that he normally perceives supersonic bullets as snails, in his perception, it took 5 seconds for one cross 25,30 cm while he operated normally, and that he statued MCU IM who has legit super speed unlike WW who only blitzed normal humans who are far slower than Tony

The video I posted above shows her crossing distances quicker than Pietro did and while deflecting bullets from every angle. She's absolutely faster than him and he doesn't have anything comparable which is why he died attempting something not even half as impressive.

She has a lasso, the ability to jump or can throw projectiles to ground him. Furthermore she's more than capable of closing the distance.

Featless also is not doing anything against his flight lol, and her jumping will never tag him lol, not that she showed she can jump that high eaither, and no she is not until you show her leg speed feats that are impressive eanugh to do so

There's a video above

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: I feel like the tank rounds aren't the most impressive but the fact that his armor can take that kinetic bunker buster shows massive durability. I don't think there's a tank round that packs the power to bust a bunker. Along with enough RDX to bust the bunker below that bunker.

I know, I just bring it up because people love talking about 25mm/30mm rounds in MCU/DCEU debates.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Eh, the script also says that she directly overpowered Ares' TK which would be a 1K ton feat. Plus she still held it for several pages, had a dream about Steve then threw it aside

If the strength required to bust out of tank treads is within 20-30 tons, then I think it's fair to say Ares was limited by the material in how much of his strength he could apply to keep things consistent.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By rajjarsalt

@the_gaurdian said:

I mean it wasn't like he was actually using all his power. He legit says "keep trying," in that part. He wants to claim her with the "She's almost his" as she gives into the rage.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_gaurdian said:

If the strength required to bust out of tank treads is within 20-30 tons, then I think it's fair to say Ares was limited by the material in how much of his strength he could apply to keep things consistent.

It should be comparable to Thor's chain feat https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/thor-153/a-nice-strength-feat-for-mcu-thor-for-those-who-li-1925606/ , which has been calced as 80-360 tons. The materials then were probably weaker than what we have now so the numbers kinda line up.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Women.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: @rajjarsalt Steel by itself has a tensile strengh of hundreds of tons. https://www.americanmachinetools.com/tonnage_punch_hole.htm

Even if we were to calc it and lowball it to Hell it's still an easily 1k ton feat because she tore through it like paper even though it covered almost her entire body and she had no leverage and additionally overpowered Ares' TK. Also I don't think he was messing around at all

Trapped by the treads, Diana turns, seeing the team on the ground, out in the open... Ares hovers over Diana, tightening the treads around her with the movement of his hand.

The tread wraps around Diana, slamming her to the ground! 
LIGHTNING CRACKLING across them as they TIGHTEN around her.

She explodes with grief and anger -- freeing herself from Sir Patrick's hold. He stumbles back!

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@the_gaurdian:

Doesn't change fact that you were wrong and in denial about her not struggling as my pictures clearly showed, as for Ares thing let me see it

She explodes with grief and anger -- freeing herself from Sir Patrick's hold. He stumbles back!

I'm not that interested in countering the same addressed points again so I'll keep it simple: Rhodey isn't tagging her when she's faster than his aim and weapons. She can close the distance faster than he can think to take to the air/ Her strength class is magnitudes above Rhodey to the point where ripping off the faceplate or chest piece would be child's play to her. Speed and strength alone make this a massive mismatch and that's without factoring gear, versatility and durability advantage she has

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: @rajjarsalt Steel by itself has a tensile strengh of hundreds of tons. https://www.americanmachinetools.com/tonnage_punch_hole.htm

Even if we were to calc it and lowball it to Hell it's still an easily 1k ton feat because she tore through it like paper even though it covered almost her entire body and she had no leverage and additionally overpowered Ares' TK. Also I don't think he was messing around at all

Trapped by the treads, Diana turns, seeing the team on the ground, out in the open... Ares hovers over Diana, tightening the treads around her with the movement of his hand.
The tread wraps around Diana, slamming her to the ground!  LIGHTNING CRACKLING across them as they TIGHTEN around her. 

But that's not strength, that's divine orange energy released by her bloodlusted response to Steve's death etc. She even punches it and does like no damage to it, and was held for a long time.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By rajjarsalt

@the_gaurdian said:

@rajjarsalt: Not even gonna entertain this idea

Idea?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A shockwave erupts out of her and it knocks Ares back. What's next? Her bracelet slam AoE is due to strength?

The script even uses the word explode.

DJ-Alabasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: The text word for word is "she explodes with grief and anger". What they're describing is called emotions 😂. Like I already said though I'm not even gonna try and pretend you're being serious with this

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: The text word for word is "she explodes with grief and anger". What they're describing is called emotions 😂. Like I already said though I'm not even gonna try and pretend you're being serious with this

What does strength have to do with orange energy being released violently tho? Does that have to do with emotions as well?

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: "Hmmm, curious as to why the Demigod spawn is emitting divine energy 🤔"

Also if you're not sure what the words "GRIEF AND ANGER" have to do with emotions then I can't help you

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1: No Gear.

So that's just a soldier versus an Amazon who has headbutted Superman and survived TWO headbutts from him and a backhand. Wonder Woman turns him to paste. WONDER WOMAN

Round 2: Lasso & Bracelets + Sonics/repulsors

War Machine will probably hurt WW but the lasso tips the scales and the shockwave off the braclets. WONDER WOMAN

Round 3: Full Gear

War Machine with all the jazz will be overpowering. She can block some but the sheer volume of bullets, explosives, concussives, repulsors plus being able to fly gives him such a tactical advantage. She could throw her sword at him going for an insta-kill but honestly it'd be a hail Mary toss. WAR MACHINE

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: "Hmmm, curious as to why the Demigod spawn is emitting divine energy 🤔"

Also if you're not sure what the words "GRIEF AND ANGER" have to do with emotions then I can't help you

Wait so we agree she is emitting divine energy? Because that's what I'm saying

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_gaurdian: I’m no expert but I think this would fall under tensile strength, which would put it at 40ish tons. It’s way above struggling with a small tank, but maybe it fatigued her.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bracelet clash followed by a decap. GG

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

WW blitzes all rounds.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man all sorts of GOAT responses

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one WM maybe but Diana mid difficulty last two

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Toss up but I'm backing Diana for the majority.

Round 2 : WW with high difficulty

Round 3 : WM stomps his weaponry is too much.

PS: Anyone who thinks WW is faster than QS shouldn't be taken seriously.

Blocking bullets or any other projectile doesn't make you as fast as that projectile just superhuman reflexes and reaction which has nothing to do with how fast you can actually run.

Oliver can catch an arrow moving 200mph from 10ft but can he actually run at such speeds? Of course not

We saw T'challa catch 2explosive arrow from close range but he can't move his whole body at such speeds. He even slices apart a supersonic bullet so does he have supersonic speed?

Reflexes/reaction feats have nothing to do with moving at superspeeed.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine stomps.

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW owns every round.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she gets in close she wins, but if Rhodes just unloads his arsenal like he did in IW or shoots missiles and bullets I'd go with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe755c619ec3
deactivated-5fe755c619ec3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this being debated?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falconstomp: because Wonder Woman is a casual lightning timer who sees bullets like Superman saw Steppenwolfe's fist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, she's faster and too strong.

Only pathetic MCU fanboys such as Eredin would debate for War Machine

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, we already know she's vulnerable to piercing weapons, but its not like she's just going to stand in place, there's also the simple fact that his turrets can't keep up with her speed.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily ww

She can twirl her rope and make a large shield. The lasso is unbreakable

She can fly

She see 50 cal bullets in slow motion

If bucky and cap damaged iron man armor

Ww cam far easier

War mach had a broken leg from a minor fall

Ww stomps

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

Sounds entirely possible, but do you think Diana could handle this if WM managed to use it?

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xzone said:
@macleen said:

Sounds entirely possible, but do you think Diana could handle this if WM managed to use it?

No Caption Provided

1) She can easily react to this and move out of the way

2) WM only did this against groups of Outriders, to take out lots of fodder at once. He's unlikely to do this in a 1v1.

After watching WW84, Diana wins all rounds. She got better speed and Lasso feats, enough for WM to stand no chance at tagging her.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@macleen said:

No Caption Provided

You forget that between the two, only one of them can see bullets in slow-mo at point blank and now you're giving her like 60 meters worth of distance for her to react? What's stopping her from using her lasso to grab and slam WM to the ground while the bullets are still in transit? This doesn't even take into account of WW seeing the sheer amount of bullets that behave unlike normal bullets and just go for a bracelet clash?